Steam Gifting

You know this happens from time to time, so here you go, if anyone else wants to gift a game through the usual filthy DRM platforms you are free to do so.

Consider just taking 1 game and leave the rest, post a screenshot when you activate the one you choose so people will know is taken.

Risen please

looks like the first pic didn't go as I planned, oh well.

What was it supposed to be?

a generic steam "gift" picture.

check the pictures, the keys are in there.

Oh, well then.

Thank you OP, I got it

Aw fuck I got cucked

Should I redeem my Mighty No 9 key or dump it in this thread?

Why?

You decide, should you put that thing on your library or let someone else suffer?

Save it for a random giveaway and dump it along with some good keys.

Dump it in another thread under the disguise of a good game.

I didn't get anything rip

So the other two people took the games and didn't post screenshots, that sucks.

here's five random keys

first in, first serve.

I have a bad feeling about this, please people, post the results.

I recovered three.
Hosptial Tycoon
Home
and Poker Night at the Inventory

You took 3 games?

Got the first one, thanks user what is this game

Yeah, I kind of felt bad about it so I stopped. I thought I just got lucky after the first two.

Bonus one

Graphics are bretty good for a game thats 10 years old, but it looks like a bland as hell shooter so far

Where did user get these games ? They look exceptionally low quality.
I am interested to know what the second one is.

No idea, they seem like the kind of stuff that's peddled to you with "Random Steam Key" deals. I've read that there is a huge money laundering / credit card scam business going on with game key sites, maybe he got his hands on a batch of keys the sites didn't deem worth the storage of advertising screenshots anymore.

Nah they're all just lesser games from Humble Bundles over the years.

I honestly don't remember what the second one was.

Like these?

GUNMONKEYS:Q0BRH-FDYJ6-79DK6
GUNMONKEYS:KJ8H5-IGBNC-29B2T
GUNMONKEYS:7ZH2K-E4XT8-3J2B2
GUNMONKEYS:FWEI2-QY4DD-IRAYY
ZACKZERO:IPX25-IPHXF-8MW8K
DEMENTIUMIIHD:7YCTB-LT5XA-VLTWX
TGPandBTDTPACK:PET6M-6RXVD-VTM80
BATTLEPATHS:WQ8KD-2LCGT-PLBXA
STEELSTORM:J69NC-8IMLW-Y3A5E
VELVETASSASSIN:FVZLI-5R9WP-NHXYN
VELVETASSASSIN:G2MMX-5KI4R-CPDCA
TIDALIS:IH0F9-4YKCH-XMEA2
QUESTRUN:N9LPY-06E4T-5BR5W
LEGENDARY:GTNGM-RQWB2-C803G
STEELSTORM:JVMMG-5LZJE-BBHBA
KEEBLES:34GY2-402DE-F55D2
SHATTEREDHAVEN:ILVVL-2PZR9-HNLLA
POSTAL:5YXIR-I5VWX-EJFEK
RABBITHOLE3D:ZQT73-QJZ24-FRZVG
CANYONCAPERS:KVBGD-7VCEQ-VZXT5

Picked up Shattered Haven. think I own most of the others.
Bots will probably pick the rest up

Also Legendary is an absolutely garbage game.

I was in one of those, can't remember the name but is pretty popular, you can sell keys even if they are not authenticated or something.

Yeah, I should've put it in an image in retrospect, oh well!

Don't know what this game is about but thanks user.

Oh god. I do, um…have fun.

I wonder if my system makes it any harder for bots.

Oh! I was claiming that one and looks like you were the lucky guy, it is a FP Horror game.

G2A?

Man, where did you get all of these? Looks like trash as far as the eye can see.

Thanks user.

Is it entertaining garbage? I used to waste fucktons of trading card shekels on sub-$1 shovelware and every so often I'd find a genuine gem or something hilariously broken.

Yeah these are all garbage games. Only Postal is maybe worth playing.

Humble and maybe Bundle Stars are the only key sites worth bothering with IMO, the rest sell just junk and trash.

Some GMG mystery deal awhile back, friend dumped all of his duplicates on me and I've just had them sitting around for ages.

Yes, that one.

All my old keys are for Desura, so I guess there's no goddamn point in posting them. Real shame. If anybody bought the weeb bundle on IndieGala and doesn't want the beat 'em up from it hit me up because I don't want to buy a whole bundle for one game. Maybe I'll hit up Kinguin/G2A later

I have company of heroes 1 for steam and Xcom.. any takers?

It sucks how Desura was handled so poorly. Back before Steam had a proper Linux client it looked like a pretty good competitor, and it even had a few exclusives like FNAF before Scott figured he'd get more normalfag shekels on Steam.

I looked up all these games.
They look like Chinese Knockoff games. Why does Steam even host some of this shit ?

You mean you are giving away those? XCOM Enemy Unknown?

I'm glad I saved executables for all the stuff I got on there through bundles that didn't also give Steam keys.

Steam no longer has standards.

And I just Bad Rat'd a bunch of people no doubt.

Gun Monkeys was given away several years ago and I snagged a copy then. It's some kind of dead multiplayer platformer with horribly floaty controls, not even worth idling for free trading cards.
Trading card scams and Valve trying to profite off every retarded indie dev's half-baked project.

Yes

I would like XCOM.

Want it pasted here a separate thread?? a temp email account? teamspeak? (no discord… fuck discord)

I got email and security
[email protected]/* */

Good gracious, what a mess.

What's wrong with Discord?

The part in the NDA where the state evertyhing you do on their server is their property and can do whatever they want with it, whenever they want to, and you can't do shit about it. I'm not a cow to be farmed. Go enjoy being sold to the highest bidder, i'll laugh from afar

Meant EULA

Is that really what Japan is like ?

Sent

No clue mate. I have no idea why I decided to buy all this weebshit, in all honesty.

Luckily neither their NDA or the EULA are legally binding. It has been thrown out multiple times in court because the legal jargon is too much for the average person to be expected to comprehend. Basically if you agree to something you can not be reasonable expected to understand then you really agreed to nothing.

Don't feel bad about it, sometimes there's a gem or two buried under the cheap trash like Postal. I keep forgetting to buy that one because I usually spend trading card money on gifts or cheap shit for myself.
Giving gifts is really fucking comfy. You don't even have to spend a lot of money (or any if you make the gift yourself), it's the gesture that counts and people really appreciate it if they aren't spoiled. Shame hospitality and generosity are dead in western culture and shitlibs are wasting their time on ungrateful niggers and sandniggers to fill the void.

…looks like I fell for it, derp.

I fucked up.

post your inbox
i want to know what happened

BAhahahahaha… that may be true.. BUT PEOPLE DON'T CARE. About fucking anything. Most people are normalfags tier scum. They want to go to Point A, to Point B, and hang out with Family, and not have to worry about basically anything. Meanwhile, your clicks, posts and info are being sold off to the highest bidder, regardless of who they are, without your knowledge and you get NONE of the proceeds. All because you skipped the 35 page EULA, that BTW IS LEGALLY BINDING. Quit your delusions user, the company can afford more lawyers than you. They dont have to follow the law anymore. They can take what they want.

nothing happened, literally, no e-mail, and nothing on spam.

Sent from cockmail will take a bit

If you say so, didn't even know that service.

Your generosity is well appreciated user. I have a job and pirate knowhow so no need to send me anything.

Postal 1 and 2 are the Borderlands 2 of their generations

You shut your whore mouth. Postal 1 had rough controls, but the gameplay is solid, the artstyle was good, and the story was how it should be. There, but not needed to enjoy the game. A good amount of the problems with the original are fixed in the Redux version anyway. Postal 2 is still a great game, and is still being modded on by people. Postal 2 is a favorite of mine, still replay it on occasion just to enjoy the silly little things in Paradise.

You can get basically anything on the store now as long as you pay your way in.

I'd gladly decapitate you and piss down your neckpussy.

Get it yet user? I can resend

So far nothing, yep, resend maybe.
[email protected]/* */

I'll give you Postal 1 is a good game, but Postal 2 is meme quipfest.
People call out Borderlands 2 for being "LOL so random" tier but then will give a pass to the shitty meme writing in Postal 2, Duke Nukem 3d and Fallout 2 simply because they grew up with those games.

Welp never mind, Kinguin is charging double the bundle price just for that one game and after the extra fees on G2A it costs me more

>[email protected]/* */
>[email protected]/* */
Sent

objectively wrong
objectively right

Thanks man.

Yeah, Postal 2 has some cringey dialogue and the errands put you in some fucking stupid situations. The story was shit, sure. It still is a good game from a gameplay perspective though, all the different ways to murder people, limb dismemberment, critical hits with blunt weapons, and the pissing thing actually being helpful in combat if you aim for the NPC's mouths is a nice touch.

Postal 2 doesn't need good writing, most of the comedy comes from the ridiculous mechanics and fucking around with the AI. You could strip out all plot and dialogue, just dump the player in Postal 2, and a creative player would still have a great time fucking around. It's on a higher tier than shallow comedy games that either completely rely on funny (usually "funny") writing or have a single mechanical gimmick that's good for Youtube bait but doesn't have much replay value, such as Goat Simulator and all its meme clones.

What is the deal with Gun Monkey? There is no store page. The game seems to be a mutiplayer game. Can it be played as local coop?

The difference is that Postal 2 didn't spout old memes and generic dialog. Most of the writing was satirical and blatent towards stereotypes and allowed the gameplay to serve as the punchline rather than a shitty pandered pre-made one. People to this day don't know that you can do many of the objectives in Postal 2 non-violently.

Whose dirty little slut would I have to be to get a gift in here?

(checked)
You use Steam. You're already a dirty slut.

Kinda wanted Risen 3 even though I have already played it on a pirated copy. Really good RPG in my opinion. Might replay it next week to complete it with the other faction. There's 3 different factions in the game, the Mages, the Natives and the Demon Hunters, I chose Demon Hunters because they have a really cool viking like aesthetic and are oriented towards melee and they can just wreck shit up with proper skills and a good weapon. Soundtrack is a bit generic at times, but I'd say it's a pretty solid orchestral overall and when it shines it really fits well with the game. Better than Risen 2, still.