Friday The 13th Devs Making New Title

Sounds like Friday The 13th devs aren't too committed to finishing their product.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QVIn7#selection-781.0-781.247
steamcommunity.com/id/yourwaifuisshitdesu/recommended/438740/
steamcommunity.com/id/tittesngravy/recommended/438740/
archive.is/Sd7fA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh right sorry, forgot archive.
archive.is/QVIn7#selection-781.0-781.247

Surprising absolutely nobo-

Friday the 14th isn't early access funny enough.

Wow. Never seen one of these before. How unique and fresh.

Of fucking course. And they say gaming isn't dead…

I fucking hope they go out of business. Friday the Thirteenth might've had lots of bugs and shit but at least it was a unique game. Why not take what they learn from it and make another game like it with some other horror icon and improve on it using that informatio.

They won't.

What'll happen is that they'll release this game, the usual jackasses thinking they're being clever will milk people like you for rage by pretending to support the devs' decision, and then after a few months, it'll all be forgotten about and it'll end up with barely anyone playing it.

These people are protected against (((the free market))). That's about all I'm willing to say regarding this.

That's not surprising, given IllFonic's history of ridiculous incompetence.
Right now they're working on Star Shitizen and that early access zombie shooter. Given their history as an shit-tier developer, expect anything they work on to be a titanic failure.

I wonder why Gun media ever decided to use them out of any other indie development group to make the game? They sound like such a terrible choice.

Well, their next game is a fucking zombie first person shooter, which, as user here pointed out is fucking done to death already so I doubt they're gonna be doing well very soon.

Holy shit, really?! After reading some patch notes and seeing some trailers I was always under the assumption it was for some reason.

and the thing is Fire Pro is more complete than most EA shit. I don't know why the hell Spike Chunsoft went with EA in the first place.

There's an already-existing shitstorm they created with their trigger-happy issuing of game bans,uneven rules enforcement, and publicly defaming a customer by claiming he sexually harassed a 12 yr old without offering an ounce of proof.

steamcommunity.com/id/yourwaifuisshitdesu/recommended/438740/

steamcommunity.com/id/tittesngravy/recommended/438740/
Yes, you read that correctly, a fucking Turtle Rock community manager lobbied her friend at Illfonic to ban for petty reasons.

Some early access games do finish user. Memes are cute and all but not all EA is trash just the vast majority.

they already got the money that they wanted for the game, now they're not going to give a fuck

Funny enough the most fun I had out of this game was when me and my bro were taking turns as Jason in a random Lobby, his buddy Edwardo went to each part of the map and picked off players one by one as I told him where to go. No one knew what to do when Chad was realized to be the true monster of Friday the 13th.

Honestly the game is fun for what it is, something you play with bros at 2 am with a bag of funyuns, if you want this game by yourself I don't recommend it because it's not a good experience without someone to hype you in the background.

an R&B producing company*
Also, apparently they announced a meme golf game with machine guns but it was was only a crappy UT3 mod they promoted through MTV because the Grammy-winning nigger founder had friends there. It isn't mentioned on their website or Wikipedia page and I can't find shit about it on the internet so I'm guessing they abandoned the game and tried to memoryhole it.
Being incompetent retards isn't "unique," especially when you have the fucking music industry circlejerk propping up your failures.

Yeah, because they haven't nearly finished what they promised. The game was actually supposed to have a singleplayer as well.

Getting common nowadays. Happened twice this month alone. The playerunknown lead dev for PUBG, and the devs for Friday the 13th.

Now the company is doing Armored Warfare after Current Year Obsidion fucked up so bad.

Found some screenshots and an MTV article about their golf game, looks like a gigantic turd.

archive.is/Sd7fA

Fuck you, huh?

This feels like satire but I know it's not.

cripes, now I can see why people don't want to be game devs.
see a hint of success and you'll have to suck up with rabid retarded fans who know nothing about entertainment business and software for the rest of your life.
though i don't fault the players (even though they got parted with their 40 bux) with the buggy mess they are left with.
still, literally every multiplayer online game has its staff downsized over its lifespan. this is not new whatsoever.

That's… creative.

I know you're just baiting but they promised a single player, and a slew of other shit, they never delivered on and they've actually moved the game out of early access. A barebones multiplayer is somehow worth 42 dollars. That's ridiculous and a ripoff to their customers who they promised a complete game.

aaaah fuck I forgot. never mind, thanks.