Will it beat out Yooka-Laylee?

Will it beat out Yooka-Laylee?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iPwrN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I already know how this thread will go down.

webm?

I want to fuck those characters

Those enemies though.

collectathon platformers suck dick

But on a more related note, Banjo Kazooie exists so until something beats that game this type of game will still be considered dead in my eyes. I can still enjoy some B&K 1 and 2 and no game has been able to invoke this same feeling.

Oh I sure hope so

In a race to the bottom? Because it wouldn't be particularly hard to do otherwise.

Will Jontron be voicing that outhouse boss?

Since I am not a girl or a pedophile I don't have any interest in playing this game, but from the video I can already tell it's better than Yooka-Laylee: the art direction isn't absolutely repulsive, the gameplay seems more fluid with more original powers and if you look past that shitty loli protagonist you can see traces of actual level design.

He voices an NPC, though I dunno if he got removed like he was from YL

But the media told me that girls are the majority of gamers, and that all male gamers are pedophiles.

>actually being put off of cutsey colorful games and/or 3D platformers because you think you're too tough or whatever

does it hurt having that big of a stick up your ass?

Not really, my favourite franchise is Dragon Quest. It's just I don't play western games with forced stronk womyn protagonists. Specially when these are probably the stereotypical turbocucks who spend most of their time tweeting about muh evil Trump and representation, but then make a game clearly marketed to kids and choose to marginalize all boys.

i'd beat off yooka

What if you are both, that's hot

jesus christ you're reaching
did you throw the same fit over Shantae?

The days of nintendogaf appear to be fading, be a bit more optimistic user.

Nintendo progressively becoming more shit did a lot to help thankfully. So glad I don't have to get into pointless novel length arguments as to why you shouldn't buy a fucking Switch.

But Shantae I can fap to.

lmao

WEW LAD

That does seem to be the case if only because the mods are backing away from enforcing rule 8 with the precision of a large club. Either way, until someone makes a game that is somehow superior to Banjo and Kazooie I will pass on these types of games. I'm still not sure how anyone can not emulate these types of games well. Did they forget what made them so fun? Are these types of games just impossible to thrive in this world thanks to the internet?

Isn't that cuckchan/v/?

I mean you are here after all

Not really, it was pretty much the same here for a good while. I dunno what the current state of 4/v/ is, but at least it seems to be decreasing over here.

before the kickstarter the dev already had a lot of work done IIRC, he showed people he could make a real game, unlike MN9 or Yooka who had nothing but drawings and promises by college bachelors

i doubt you even care but they aren't even friends anymore are they?

Top zuz.

Now you are just throwing out insults you have heard before and hoping it sticks. Don't do that, that is a leftycuck tier argument tactics.

Ladies, come on, we all know this is a Windowsfag infested board.

I've followed it a bit when I didn't know the kind of people were behind them. It showed some promise but it looks like it's going to be yet another HD looking blunder.

I recall reading into who they were when the guy behind aHiT (I believe it was called mecha the slag or something like that) went uber kike with some rewards on a custom tf2 server and it snowballed from that point onward with the two of them dropping secrets off of each other and generally being part of the cancer that killed old TF2.
Notably, it was found out that Max of "Latex Pyro Videos are okay if I make them" was in cahoots with the TF2 dev team and they were speaking more or less directly prior and during the various SFM projects which led him to win awards to the (((popular vote))) while the other furfag was found out scamming his own donators via various means and stealing concepts off of other projects and putting that into his game. Also Max's dox was dropped at some point but no one ever bothered to send him any pizzas, only harassing him over Encyclopedia Dramatica.

*Linuxfag infested board

I am both a pedophile and an adorable little girl, and this game looks like shit

>needing (((technology))) at all

Makes sense for the to browse Holla Forums then, right?

Enjoy your shit HD space.

I feel sad for everyone this offended with the game.

It's a girl with a cape and a top hat going around in a magical adventure exploring the land and getting into all kinds of trouble, having lots of fun, making lots of friends.
Dammit, videogames should be a lot more like this.

It doesn't look that amazing and I'm sure it doesn't play that differently from what we've been used to so far.
But I look at the trailer and I know that, were I playing that game I'd have a smile on my face the whole time.

Shouldn't this be what matters the most? That it's fun? That it makes you happy and puts a smile on your face?

I agree with you. This is what video games were like back when I still liked new video games, and it's what I wanted them to become again for like 15 years now. But on the other hand, I can see people like user up there being paranoid about SJWs, since they've gone out of their way to ruin female protagonists and cartoony styles for everyone. And of course, it goes without saying to be paranoid of kickstarter.

That's the thing. We already have a shit 2D platformer kickstarter (Mighty No. 9) and Yooka-Laylee is the shit 3D platformer kickstarter
Meanwhile on the good side, we have Shovel Knight, and now this. There has to be good to balance out the shit. That's how the universe works.

Weren't the devs confirmed sjw's? I'm sure 5 minutes on their Twitter accounts can verify this.

You didn't hear about the latest update did you?

Uh oh
What the fuck did they do

I can't even get upset at the game or it's sjw tier devs. The game just looks like something I already played. The trailer just reminded me that Ratchet and Clank exist. Those were some good 3d platforming games.

A sighn that small developers are realizing it's better to focus on a platform they started on and wait until after the game is finished to port it to new platforms because it spreads yourself way too thin and needlessly delays everything.

I mean, yeah, I don't want to buy a ps4, or get that xbox one out of the closet just to play this game, but I'm glad they opted to just finish the game instead of shifting the wii u version over to switch.

Well can someone who knows how to use Twitter confirm? I thought not removing Jontron (yet) was a good sign, but maybe they're just smart enough to not announce it.

But they don't make many 3D platformers anymore and that's my favorite genre. I want more of them. I'm not about to complain about another not breaking new ground, as long as it does what it does well.

Oh, they added a genderswap mode
So?
Is this supposed to be appealing to SJWs?

He should have added the post that came with them announcing it.
archive.is/iPwrN

Who else would it appeal to?

Was gonna. Thanks.

I can see that but what worries me is the motif of the game and the dev's history. My gut says that they will use it as a soapbox at some point. I hope i'm wrong but when has something like this been wrong?
I pray this sjw meme will die off before i'm dead. I'm not sure I can handle my kid playing games that are used to push a message rather than just trying to be entertaining.

Considering they went through the trouble of allowing you to change a character's gender and pronouns independent of each other, i'd say that's a fair assumption.
I'm sure they would have added the option to make up your own pronouns if it didn't mean rewriting all the dialogue to accomodate the code for it.

who cares lol

That would have been genuinely fun to fuck around with.

Had it been a proper body swap of all the characters that you could honestly see (kind of like how they mention Ms. Pac-Man) then it could be a silly mode that you turn on in the game for kicks. The form it is now is nothing more than virtue signaling. It is the equivalent to that guy who modded a Link to the Past's dialogue so that his daughter could "connect" to it more

Goddammit, now the balance between good and shit is broken again

Even if it were just body swap there's about a dozen other things that I could think of that would have been more fun or engaging that they could have put the effort into. Like wacky Cheat Codes for example. Or a color improvement/change.

user, that's an Option. As in, you get to pick whatever you like. You can make a story about a yuri quest if you want.
Keeping text and appearance separate seems like some tranny shit until you consider that the "body" part is entirely cosmetic. Maybe people just want to dress their girls in big armor?

It would be actual SJW tier if there was no option at all and you had to play the way the devs felt was more "non-discriminatory".
I don't much care if they want to appease the Tumblr crowd as long as it doesn't affect me, and since I can still play the game with default characters or even make whatever change I feel like, it's all cool.

Everyone does.

Uh.
UUUUHH

Again read the link in

It does. Because you can bet your ass their next game will be full of this shit. It's a pointless addition that didn't need to be made.

LOLI SEX WITH HATS ON

No.

that is true, i remember playing on his tf2 server(s) mecha the slag was the server owner. i've play with him at at one time he and another guy call ericson777 ran a TTT server on gmod, i remember this because i use to follow the slag servers a lot when i was a teenager and that he was talking about his game before it went on kickstarter. overall he is a nice guy and a good programmer. i know he made tf2ware, parkour fortress, and some other things i forget. if anything he is overly-ambitious he had many projects that he was working on before working on his game full time, i do know that he has a youtube channel with the same name sadly i cant find his old videos.

Switch is hard to develop for,since you need to account for the lower spec when the device is portable. Since the switch has a restriction when it is not docked.

Wut?

It looked good a few years ago. Trailer looks good.

I think it might be a good game. At least I hope it will, because it actually looks pretty damn good.

The Switch is a piece of shit and people that own one should end themselves.

Nigger what? Last I heard was that it was the EASIEST to port for, that is unless

This tbh, except for pedofags nobody gives a fuck about cute human characters.

All of them?

Looks like a low-budget game from 2004, it's nice actually. $30 or less

Now I do

It'll probably be absolute crap, but still better than Yooka Laylee.

What would a high-budget game from 2004 look like then?

Wow that was kinda fast, did you draw that user?

The game looks incredibly enjoyable. Ive always been a fan of that genre since SM64DS. Although i played banjo once like that one fag in the thread, that game was too slow and not fluid enough for me.

AHIT looks to be and ADHD, openworld with a clusterfuck of content, which i would enjoy very much.

That was fast

I did indeed.

NO.
I created this meme, it's "we're hitting ____ levels that shouldn't even be possible".
People keep fucking it up.

Nice, keep up the good work drawfag, you're the best of us all.

I don't think so
Level pallete is pretty shi-
Well, uhhh.
Level DESIGN looks like an empty clusterfu-
The Soundtrack is dogsh-
WELL, THERE CHARACTER DESIG-
FUCK you're right

It just looks like unpolished shit, let me be positive in peace user

Saying Nintendogaf is like saying Nazijews. No website can be as fanboy cancer as Neogaf towards Sony.

Pozzed.
Cucked.
Scam.
Not even pirating this trash.

Noted, i'll keep the meme-fu tracklist clean and up to date.

And just like that they have my shekels.

As opposed to A Hat Out Of Time?

Oh great more shoe horned "diversity" on already established characters, When is an uprising coming to axe this mentally defective people?

Yeah, I'm really enjoying the alternative which is threads that deliberately lie in the OP just to have a 10 hour "bash Nintendo" circlejerk that hotpockets won't delete out of fear of being labeled Nintendrones. It's like being inside a Neogaf screencap.

Looks like a game I'll pirate and enjoy playing.

The guy making it is a huge faggot, if only I actually kept those images of him sperging out and shitting on people.

The game itself looks shit, somehow even less heart than Yooka-Laylee, maybe the level design will be an improvement but the level design in Yooka-Laylee is garbage anyway, so it's not like it's hard to improve it.

Holy fuck that art style is abysmal.

I think a large problem is that developers are more interested in recapturing what was once considered good instead of thinking about how they can improve on it, and not just the introduction of "quality of life" features that have been introduced to video games in general over the last two decades.

I don't want this game on any platform

I knew Shovel Knight would slide down the shitter, it was too good and had too many vultures circling it as it got popular.

Are you the same faggot that thought ONE thread where posts remained undeleted immediately meant that Nintendo was hated unanimously?
Holy shit. Get a fucking grip.

Cuck/v/ is Sonygaf

Also, OP is a cuckchan crossposter

I'll wait to see what bullshit happens or what propaganda it shills before doing anything.

proof

I mean, I'm not buying it, so I don't really care what they do.