Brace yourselves for Bui Spam

Attack incoming!

archive.is/8b7VW
archive.is/FKXt6

I don't hate the DS remakes actually.

you monster

I was under the impression that some anons have already cracked how to solve our current captchas with bots, the captcha generation algorithm may need a little tweaking to throw them off.

Not again. Please.

we could just use picture captchas to throw them off if that's the case

Can someone explain what the 32channers want with us?
I remember some 32channer said on /x/ the spam attacks were proof that our mods don't care about the site or us or some shit. If it was one of them, anonymity and all
But thatakes no sense, are they schizophrenic or tsundere or just le ebin hacker people?

God dammit

Hackers tend to either be silly as shit or exceedingly bratty. There's really nothing they can do outside of spam, unless they plan to break into someone's house and literally just baseball bat the servers.

These are script kiddies.

I don't care about the site or us so that's not a really compelling argument.

is this where all the 504 errors are coming from?

probably

That idea has become more appealing in recent years, honestly.

"No, really, officer. They broke in and took nothing, but smashed the server stack I was using to attack their website!"

I don't like Jim or his wife's son but I don't want to move to another imageboard again. We already lost /sp/ and I don't want it to happen to the other guys.

Good riddance.

yes, fucking josh is attacking us

What's the hurt in moving to another board? It's the people that matter, not the place.

They want what they can't provide, content and culture.
They are a bunch of faggots stuck in some Discord room, talking more by Twitter than actually posting in whatever board they pick.
They simply aren't natural to imageboards at all but they are cursed to believe otherwise.

So the result is a group of autistic assholes that never actually contribute anything to whatever board they move on to except really low quality memes and banter. Most of the discussion happens where they can recognize each other anyway and it's not even that high quality there, now imagine how it is on their boards.

To you and me, an imageboard is like a local hangout that you visit, hoping to find other friends there who you can hang out and have fun. You care about that place, you try to help and improve it as best as you can even if only with your company.
To them, a chan is akin to feeding grounds or some rundown bar in a back alley. It's an interesting place they visit from time to time for the variety but they don't give one fuck about it at all and they will do nothing to improve it, often even do the oposite.

So you have a group of gay faggots that make whatever place they visit barren as fuck. What do they do to "solve" this problem? MOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE.
That's why you have 8ch.pl, freech, 32chan and countless others. All made by the same crew, all made by the same culture and phylosophy and all shared the same fate.
What the 32ch faggots realized is that the core of why those places fail is because nobody new visits and posts there. They have reached the point where they acknowledge the problem and even see where it comes from.

So they want to fix it by "importing" people from other chans, by force if necessary.
In their grandious autistic mind, by spamming every other board you'll believe that 32ch is a better alternative and it's userbase\mods are automatically a better alternative to Holla Forums because… Well, they haven't figured this part yet but they are trying.

And what's the good? Why move in the first place? What makes up for the division, for the even slower PPH and loss of community?
If it's the people that matter, you'd be better off here anyway since in 32ch you'd be surrounded by people that believe spam is a viable tactic to atract users or that it's actually free speech.

There's nothing good in 32ch that makes it worth the time of anyone, it does nothing better except fix the pet peeves that some faggots have with authority because they haven't grown their teen anarchy tendencies. That passes right over really fast when someone goes there and feeds them some spam as well.

Between never posting again and posting there, dropping your PC from a bridge would be a better option.
Why don't you go back to your discord room complaining about how everything is literally reddit and that nobody bothers to post in your dead site?

Fuck off leftypol, don't you have more getballs to steal with word filters?

Most of us moved before because Moot cucked out and went against his old principles. If something of similar significance were to happen here, there's no reason for us to put up with it and stay.
The ones who truly care move, the ones who don't get left behind. If you look at cuckchan today, it might be for the better. The reason that place is a mess now is because there's too many people, the term "lurk more" has become irrelevant.
PPH was slow during the first exodus, but the atmosphere of the board was insanely nice. I honestly wish it would go back to how it was.

I don't know shit about 32chan, I didn't suggest going there either. I think you might have the wrong idea of me.

And now your group has moved to Discord. Stay there.
Some people gave no shit about Moot, he was just a faggot. Some people changed strictly because post quality went down the drain and these people have no reason to change to a chan with even worse post quality than here.
You are alone in your retarded fight against any sort of moderation, go be stupid and underage to your own site.

Call me when that happens. Someone else outside of this place spamming it is not "similar" and not even a reason to move out, rather to stay around even more.

About what? What if I care about discussing videogames, since we are on Holla Forums? halfchan is memes and twitter posts, no discussion but 32ch is no posts and shitposts, even worse. Here is the best place for the things I care about, everyone else is also free to pick their priorities, what they care about, and stick to what they think helps them the most.
And if they haven't flocked over to your shitty alternative, then clearly they don't care about the same things you do.

Which isn't suprising considering all you niggers care about are shitty memes and meta friends, so it's obvious why you never stick to a chan for long or have so many problems with moderation.

Bullshit, you can keep talking as if everyone else was even more retarded than you are, you're just looking like an even bigger fool.
You're talking about "moving" but give no alternative while another wave of spam is about to start. You'll just proxyhop to get another ID and post "what about that cool new place, 32ch?" and do it again in order to have 3 ID's agreeing that it's such an amazing idea.

You autists may have problems with pattern recognition but everyone else already saw this song and dance more than enough times to know very well what it's all about.
Get fucked, go back to your discord channel and trade memes, buzzwords and spurdos. You never bother to build a community in a chan, you don't even understand what that is, you're too autistic to work or live with anyone else and I can't wish you any more suffering in your life than what you'll inflict on yourself anyway.
I'd tell you to get aids, but… Faggots, you know?

Nah most people moved when the mods were usurped and replaced with ban-happy redditors and sjws who despised the userbase. They took advantage of ridiculous arbritrary rules introduced in 2013 such as 'off-topic', 'no flaming' and 'garbage outside of Holla Forums' to delete and ban whatever they wanted.

Us as in the people who left cuckchan after moot's whole cuck saga.
Wrong. Moot went against the principle he based his website on by deleting threads when the whole GG thing started. Then came the IRC leaks where his faggot mods said "4chan was never about free speech". It ticked off a lot of people, that's why people came here in the first place.
I'm not against the moderation, I'm saying Jim may very well sell this website out as well. Nobody has your best interests in mind once they find a higher bidder. I'm telling you not to be surprised when it does inevitably happen.

I'm not gonna bother replying to the rest of your post. I don't go to any sort of discord, nor have I ever done any of the other things you accuse me of. Not sure what nerve I struck or if you just misunderstood me, but you strike me as a very mistrusting person.

And when he does we'll move, but for now he's doing a decent job by not doing anything other than a few ads/shit pics here and there. If you wanna blame anyone then blame the board owners and the hotpockets

Exactly. Right now this place is still better than most, even if it's not as good as it was when it started getting populated. And I'd honestly say Mark does an okay job as well save for a few things every now and then.
Just saying, nothing ever lasts.

I think you guys have it wrong, 32ch was being attacked.

oh fug this asshole again