4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite item/weapon that you think not enough games have?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good unarmed/fist weapons. Most of the time its always minimum damage. or in the case of morrowind: stamina damage

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Flash grenades that make the enemies head explode from RE4.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

13 MORE DAYS

Need to start ramping up nippon research. Its only like a month and a week or so away give or take. So many tiny details need to be ironed out.

Playing the DLC in das2 and one of them is kicking my butt. At least this game is giving me some real challenge now. Best game.

Wait can you even speak nip?

I think I'm losing control. I hate my life, I don't think things are going to improve, and I feel so lonely. So fucking lonely. I keep obsessing over how much I have in my savings account and I keep thinking it's not enough. I fucking hate my life, but I want to make it better, but I know it won't get better. I don't know.

Scythes.

I'm considering playing das2 with fist weapons because never tried it. Bet its shit though.
Hows your day going user?

Tiny tiny tiny amounts. Daijoubu des

You got us at least user. Do you not have any online friends at all?
What are you saving the money for?

Do you have the same problem i do with having a ton of somthing but not wanting to use any of it in case you run out even though you know you wont?

Hey 4am niggers
I'm here not because I'm losing control, but because I'm regaining control. Staying up for a few hours more and going to bed to reset my sleep schedule and become nocturnal to begin adjusting before I start my new job. I'm pretty excited for my job and the school year and to start working out again. I've been reading a really good book lately and practicing my japanese consistently, feels good guys.

I've also been helping an internet friend of mine get his life together by helping start doing self-improvement shit like practicing jap, reading, and working out by sending him pictures of 2D oppai everytime he succeeds and does well. He just needed someone to expect something of him and to kick him in the ass to get his shit together, so I'm doing it as a way to inspire my self to strive and be better just the same.

Not gonna be able to go to regular kung fu classes once the semester starts, but I got permission from my sifu to start going to the 3rd weekly class where the more experienced students meet up so they can teach me a little bit of what I'm missing out on so I don't fall behind.

Weapon? Mystic martial arts and kung fu. We need more kung fu and badass unarmed fights and martial arts in video games that aren't fightan games. mah nigga

Are you practicing your Jap?

Take a deep breath nigga, calm down, explain to me your situation, what's troubling you and what needs more work. Let me see if I can help you out.

Gotta wake up in like 6 hours. Been napping on and off for the past few hours. Big 3 hour test today. Gonna be hell. Gotta do ultra liberal social studies and math.

I should. Maybe once I get off work I will. Plan on at least learning basic phrases. 1 month isn't enough to learn much.
Whos the online friend?

Oh yeah! Good luck user! I know you'll do just fiiiine.
Go to bed fam. Sleep is important and will keep your mind ready. Also don't skip out on breakfast.

Try drinking some milk.

Im not. Ive got a meal planned and im gonna grab some food immediatly after. I would have done the test sooner had the not been closed the whole month.

I liked Oni because it was about 2/3 fightan game (with very viable combos and special hand-to-hand attacks) but 1/3 of the time it was appropriate/useful to use funz.

Food after does no good!

I don't have any online friends, I suppose. I mean you guys, but I barely go on these threads. I'm just here because my IRL friends don't seem to be helping.

I'm not saving it towards anything, I just feel too uncomfortable with not having money. I mean law school, I guess, but I'm just doing that so I can earn a ton of money working with a corporation.

I think?

I'm heading off to college in a couple of months (less than 2, actually) and I just don't know what the fuck I want out of life, for myself, or anything, really. I'm also really fat, and view myself as stupid. I've got a lot of problems.

Not only is my GPU crashing with almost every three dimensional game and no fans are working in my PC. Today I accidentally dropped water on my keyboard and it died. My mouse turns off if I scroll too much and basically this shit here is dying a slow, painful death.

On the bright side I had a job interview today and I'll have two more tomorrow. The first one really liked me, they even mailed me proposing a 300 bucks a month more than what we had settled during the interview. But the place is 40 minutes away by train and they want someone to do basically everything so I'm on the fence about it.

They want me to go out and buy materials occasionally and just leaving to get somewhere is already a huge effort for me.

Things are starting to look kind of bright.

Naw, im eating before and after. Like a special meal for actually doing somthing with my life for once.

He's a croatian guy who's a couple years younger than me who is also a ruri waifuist. He was in a stagnant miserable place in life and talking about what I'm doing with my life partially inspired him to want to improve himself, and him being so pitiable made me want to inspire him to get his shit together. Nothing saddens me more than wasted potential.

I haven't played it.

Give yourself some time before you feel like you have to figure out what you want to do. I lazed about as a degenerate NEET for a couple years after high school before going to trade school. I recommend you start working out and eating better and reading more often to help with the other problems. You can lose a fuckton of weight fast on the ketogenic diet, and there are loads of good beginner workouts that can be found, bodyweight routines even if you don't have access to a gym. Something is better than nothing.

Do you actually talk deep shit with your irl friends? If not then no wonder you are lonely. How long you known them?
At least law school is a goal I suppose.
Why not start working on the fat thing user? Thats the sort of thing you see immediate results with if you put in the effort. Good self esteem boost.

I'd definitely look into the other jobs first if they are closer. I drive 2 hours a day to and from work and it fucking sucks ass.

Oh nice! Good motivation. Whats the special meal?

I have a goal in life, though i dont know if its achiveable. i just want a quiet life with a wife and kids

Dude, you need a complete new setup.

more expensive fast food i dont normally get.

shit lik mario side b in melee or sum/any melee weapon dat fucks w/ enemies

if u think u stupid u prolly just need to work on yo focus. if u don't kno what u wanna do in college jus take gen end n various pre reqs. as long as u stay in college that shit will be relvants.
if u fat u can do sumn about dat. good decisions sort of stack w/ each otha monica so jus chill n relax dis is still da ez time of yo life monica so slow yo roll monica. u got at least a semester n yo startin classes ain't gonna b nuffin tbh monica. jus don't let yo self get stressed ova no triflin bull shit n do sum lite exercisin nao, when u get to college they'll have a gym n shit n u jus talk 2 mofuckas there. hopefully a rock climb wall. jus pick sumn to dive into that'll be gratifying n rewarding just out of doin it n da rest'll follow monica

I don't know how you can hang with other guys with the same waifu. Just seems so weird to me. Some other Ritsu guy found me on 4am and added me, I had to delete him asap.

Niiiiiice. We talkin chikfila? Arby's? What?

That's the plan, both job interviews for tomorrow are at least half the distance.

That's also the plan. I'm already doing the math here. I think I'll start with a 600W PSU and a 32GB RAM stick, although I really don't need that much RAM it's always good to have a large computer-penis.

Thinking carls jr. They have really good burgers.

ay yo montana you gonna get me in trouble fam
any time real niggaz come into work I have to stop myself short of goin full dmx speak on em

What kind of work is it anyway?

Oh nice. Fucking love that shit. When I lived with 3dpd years ago there was one like 5 mins from our place and ate it constantly.

Protip: you dont need more than 8 normally. You really only need more if you're doing professional work. though if you're planning on playing new games you might as well go with 16 gigs, considering the non existant optimization

Its one of the few fast food places i like. I cant stand most of them, especially taco bell.

dey give u shit monica send em my way real talk

How can you not like taco bell? Its got all kinds of options, should be able to find something you like

Honestly if anything it helps to be more loose but firm around niggers. As the ol sayin goes. Around blacks, never relax.

That tends to happen with normalfag friends.

Their beef is shit. I cant eat it. The only good thing they have there is the crunchwrap.

Get the chicken quasadillo. They pretty tight. Also bean burritos. Some of my regular go tos when I don't want their beef.

Might try the chicken, but im not a fan of bean burritos. Beans are supposed to be a topping, not the main dish. goddamn i wish there was a moe's here. That was the best burrito ive ever had

DAS RYT DAS RYT DAS RYT

ikr monica smfh

I guess I could give myself more time, it just feels like I'm wasting my time and that I'd be better off dead or at least working and earning money at my dead-end gig. I guess I could go for a run tomorrow, though then have my mom begin teaching me how to cook.

I talk deep shit with them, but they say the same shit every time. Maybe because I do, too. I just can't shake these feelings, and I'm feeling like I'm drifting apart from them.

I would kill myself if I had that life, but then again, seems like any other lifestyle would kill me. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Thank you, Office Nigger.

>implying I'm not a normalfag

Get a cheese cup to dip the burrito in. Thats how I do. Whats moes?

DAS RITE. I ain't jus sum cracka and they know it shiiiiiiiiet

Thats because we hate the outside world, normalfags, and leftists , not just everything

Today's interview was in this place a couple of women are setting up. It's a high-tier decoration store. They essentially make overpriced artsy stuff for rich people to decorate their houses.

Thing is: they don't know shit about the internet, they haven't gone on air yet and there's the two ladies who own the whole thing and another employee. I would be the fourth person working there. And I know that type of people, they would have me doing everything all at once if they could, because they're too busy flattering possible buyers. It pays great for a first job but I'll only take it if the other two tomorrow don't hire me.

Tomorrow I'm to visit a pharmaceutical company that's 15 minutes away for a desk job and a woodworking place also for a desk job.

Thanks for the advice, I'll probably settle with 16gbs anyway, the only scenario where having 32gigs of RAM would be of any use to me is in case I wanted to brag about the setup.

shieeeeeeet quit likin wut i lik monica it make me seem less cool

tell them u could develop a web front end 4 dems on da cheap like 15-20k n make dem a etsy

Spend more time with them. Do more fun random shit. Go camping/fishing or some shit. Go smoke cigars. Freshen up the relationship somehow.

I'd be really tempted with that first one because you'd have so much leverage if you are doing the entire webstore shit for them. "Don't fuck with me or the site goes down bitch" that kinda thing.

Going to bed.

Moe's is basically subway but with burritos. Pretty good, though its like 6-8 dollars for one. i have a fear of society and really hate the left for giving it to me

Remember yahoo?

I never took the time to learn ANY programming or web designing. I wish I could make them a website, I'd probably ask for at least 600 more a month from them if I knew.

Whips and fists. Fists that are hilariously overpowered as to be on-par with all other weapons are the most fun things. A lot of games have unarmed being mostly throws, knockdowns, and blowing people into the sky and it's glorious. Whips being used for trips and grabs is neat too.
Honestly any weapon that lets me throw enemies around and is also fast is great.

Montana I'm the coolest. The og trendsetter here in 4am fam and you know it.

Night user. Good luck! You can do it!

das da thing u don't need 2 jus set dem up a etsy account n tell em u fuckin smart as shit get da cash up front tho n NO CONTRACT!!!!

welcome to america budy

Oh well thats a shame, coulda really worked them good with that skill. Hell I bet you could learn enough in a month if you tried to impress them.

I love whips in games too. In das2 theres some whip sword shit like ivy from soul calibur has I think. Gotta try it out soon.
Hows your day going?

Good night, everyone.

Cya user

Day was slow. Had the day off so I didn't really do much other than finish breath of the wild. Glad it's over.
The house flooded a few days ago and it's being dried out by heavy equipment. I'm dreading the power bill but it's better than mould. I don't know man. I don't really like days off because I never really do anything. It's mandatory to catch up on sleep because muh insomnia but whenever they come I feel like I'm just waiting for the day to end.

( ' 3 ' )

Shotguns with long range capabilities

underrated post

Useful and realistic shotguns. They are almost non-existent in shooters.

You know Ritsu actually makes an appearance in that game?
Why are you glad its over?

Oh yeah thats the fucking best. Not slug shit either.

Hows your day going user?

How goes user

i do remember seein a clip of battlefield 3 I think w/ sum nice long range shotgun in it tbh monica wanted 2 check it out 4 dat reason

anyone here play any mobile games?

I play One Piece Treasure Cruise and I'm trying really hard with a training forest but is hard

Pretty good. Spent my entire day at work playing pokemon. Going to pick up a New 2DS XL and get a free $50 eShop card which I won't even touch until GSC VC comes out. I haven't even played a nintendo handheld since the SP.

The battlefield games before that had far better shotguns tbh

Nope.
Hows your day going user

Wouldn't a realistic shotgun be kind of OP? I thought they basically sent out a solid column of lead/death.

You don't care, you just want more bumps for the thread.

Nice. Whats gsc vc though?

I just like conversation

…………………………………how dat play?

well w/ a shotgun there's a lot of variables at play. in games it's usually a up close insta death sorta thang but in reality it's spray n delivery can vary wildly.

i neva fucked w/ any of em tbh

dis shit ain'tneee bumbable monica

Pic related; your new home.

Gold Silver Crystal on Virtual Console

Gah my isp started blocking my dnscrypt traffic. very irritating. had to switch internets. So my day sucked with learning nothing but how cisco routers work. And having slower internets.

I only started with bad company 2? I think. It had kick ass shotguns though.
3 gets a lot of shit from bf fanboys but its not the worst fps I've ever played. 4 sucks balls though.

ayy thanks fam, glad to know that someones cares that I care

Ohhh that'd be sweet. Though its hard for me to go back after HG/SS tbh

Oh god no. I did that shit in college and hated every second of it. Good luck user

True, it's like the sawed-off shotgun became such a strong meme in the 90s that few devs shake it or something.

One hour more to stay up and then I can sleep but I had a wank and now I'm tired as fuck.

Fuuuuck

Thanks hotwheels

Just stand up and shit. Can't sleep if you ain't in bed.

Just go to bed little user. The normalfag life isn't for you anyway, you know it. You won't fit in, you won't do well in school. Why try? Why go somewhere you won't be wanted or belong to? If not you, they'd just hire someone better anyway.

I couldn't enjoy HGSS. Nostalgia aside, they really washed out the visuals and the music is just plain bad. Also no slot machines sucks

Yeah true but muh special/physical split

Good thing you ain't pajeet

Neat.
Also mostly the crashes. The emulation wasn't the best and it built the shader cash from scratch, writing a new file each time a new particle effect or entity appeared. Ended up being just south of 8000. I know because it loaded all of them at startup and told me. This thing was gobbling my RAM like nothing else and lagged badly but by the time I realised I wasn't really enjoying myself, I was close enough to the end that I just wanted to finish it for completeness' sake.

Ooooh thought you were the guy with the new switch.
You can emulate wii u stuff?

Cemu works.

recommend me a new mouse

don't let it be too expensive though. my current one is a pile of shit and I'm going to smash it the second I get a new one

My gaming pc died though

I'm rocking a almost 10 year old microsoft one tbh

Americans talk like such spastics

americans should die

I think I lost my job
I couldn't exactly understand my boss's wingman since he speaks like Boomhauer and and never have I gotten him pissed off.
I won't know if I'm still going to be emplyed until our boss comes back so that means for now I'm back at being a NEET.

Bums me out since things were going out so well.

wut u do monica?

I was a bit late.
now this never happens and my boss and his guy knows that on weekends I'm sent back to live with my mom and weekdays I come back to my hometown to do work.
Boss assistant claims to have been trying to contact my all weekend but I had no calls or text messages all weekend. So I think it's a huge misunderstanding.
still, I never heard the guy so angry. So I feel like I really fucked up.

That's hilarious you have a boss who sounds like boomhaeur causing you this anxiety. Sorry, just cracks me up.

I hope it goes well for you user~

should aight prolly had de wrong numbah tbh monica

My main boss is Buck Strickland and his main man is Boomhaeur. it's weird.
I hope I can make it

What do you guys eat with spaghetti when you make spaghetti?

red sauce n meatballs obviously
but sauteed veggies lik onions, celery w/ butter or sum shit
u can go ganster w/ it no do sum fried bologna 2 or sumn fam

pesto ez 2 make 2 but u prolly don't have da shit layin around

A salad, and I usually sprinkle some parmesan on the spaghetti.

ARE YOU GONNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT?!

do you even sleep?

sleep snug, smug