Riot Games Sues Mobile Developer for Copyright Infringement over League of Legends

Riot Games Sues Mobile Developer for Copyright Infringement over League of Legends

archive.is/Mte7I

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eUSEX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also check my id and dubs

may dubs never come to you.

Won't the chinks just get away with this, isn't plagiarism kind of their MO? Hopefully they fuck each other to death regardless

But they are both chinks, what now?

I will not be surprised if different developers under one chinese overlord suing different parts of each other.
Also

Forget sage.

Riot must know the secrets to actually bringing other Chinese to court, otherwise this is a quick way to lose money with no return.

Both are based in China, plagiarism isn't illegal in China. It looks like Tencent's western goyim are just too retarded to know that their overlords own both.

It's a money swapping scheme disguised as a lawsuit.

Do you just not know about the plethora of LoL clones on the various app stores of mobile devices made by Chinese shell companies?

What money is being swapped and between whom? Shanghai Moonton Technology doesn't even have a proper website.

Which of the two games is that picture of?

So Tencent is suing themselves?

huh

Hey remember when Trudeau awarded a known terrorist that much money last week because he ended up in Gitmo?

VIDEOGAMES!

It must be an effective legal loophole, seeing that the creator of Evangelion just pulled that stunt off.
archive.is/eUSEX

Why are the soy faces except from copyright law?

Who wants to bet that if they win, they'll keep everything on the market for the sheqels?

Can you even enforce copyright law in China? China's a fucking lawless place where the government occasionally comes out and randomly murders people but doesn't give a fuck to enforce anything.
Why they don't just pull out guns and have a battle over this rather than trying to """""sue""""" is something I'll never understand.

This is the country where there's less of a penalty for killing someone with your car than injuring them, so when people hit somebody with their car, they'll back up several times to fully crush the person to ensure they don't fucking survive.

Now they fucking care about copyright? Chinks have been stealing code and assets from popular PC games for years.

Wait what, I didn't think the Chinese believed in copyright

They don't believe in copyright when it comes to ripping off non-Chinese, when it comes to their own money they suddenly care deeply.

Author is obviously underage.

The creativity of chinks never ceases to astound me

That's only become a thing because for the longest time no one cared about maintaining a legal presence in China for their products. The Chinese copyright system is actually considered to be wonderful, and now that China has started to let the white dick start to penetrate back into their country again it's going to start getting used more and more. Chinese knock-offs might be a limited commodity in 10-20 years if Hollywood gets its foot right up China's door, paving the way for everyone as it has been these last few years.

The Chinese copyright system can be whatever it wants to be, the court system is 100% about money and contacts and a foreigner will never, ever win that game. The Party has no interest in allowing foreign business to compete with Chinese business on even footing.

Communists disregard all laws that have developed throughout the years.

Copyright is cancerous as fuck though.

I think Tencent (mega-kike-chinks) own Riot so it's some hot chink on chink action

Wonders will never cease.

Is this game dead yet? Didn't overcuck steal its userbase?

90% of all games on google playstore are in fact blatant copyright infringement cases, it amazes me it took so long before ANYBODY took a legal action.
I hope it's a precedent and a start of great changes.

Overcuck stole Team Shit playerbase instead.

The irony.

I'd love if more countries had the "who gives a shit" style of copyright China has.

That's rich.
kek