What is your posture while playing games?

What is your posture while playing games?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Dfxic
archive.is/HBRkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not good mang
I got a lot of back problems

Hunched over with some smokes and a drink

I thought I was the only one.

Sitting on edge of bed. I try to sit straight but gravity and laziness take over.

STANDING
Don't know why, but I prefer to stand when playing multiplayer. I'll literally stand for a couple hours. Not that it's impressive, but the antithesis of relaxation.

Fucking god I hate that face and I hate that woman and I hate the fact that she fucking hasn't been exiled to the fucking jungle

STOP IN THE NAME OF THE LAW, /FIT/IZEN

I'll twist you in two, little man.

archive.is/Dfxic

I also give a fuck, hunching is laziness and i am sin incarnate, sometimes when i get tired i stretch like on a plane.
I don't have an office job, so i probably spend less time sitting and hunched even though it's all i do when i am home.

Truly freedom is ded

he needs to crowdfund a wig

Sitting on the very edge of my office chair out of fear of it exploding up my ass.

You meant to post these, right?
And this
archive.is/HBRkw

If i'm playing a handheld then its either laying on my belly propped up on my elbows or sitting/laying back on my couch with the handheld held above me.

If I'm playing my PC with keyboard and mouse it is usually semi slumped over but I do make efforts to correct my posture whenever there is a break.
If i'm playing a game with a controller at the PC, elbows resting on my arm-rests of my chair with the controller just above my lap.

I'f i'm playing console at my TV then its relaxed back on the couch unless it requires more concentration.

explain how.

Is that a stupid hat or a stupid haircut?

Both

It'd be funnier if it weren't accurate.

I drew nearly the exact same thing the last time this came up. The true pose of men of action.

SHIT
He's got a really nice cock

something like this

Is that a chair underneath your desk?

Wew, close digits.

Post the
One

Either hunched forward or laying on my back, because my room is too small for a chair and I have to use my bed. No back support sucks ass.

Shit, was about to draw the same thing.
Who'd have thought that some other weirdo would have a second chair under their desk?

yeah, it's another chair to keep my legs up, of course

nothing weird about it, chair under desk masterrace

Wish I had a chair like the cool kids

Pretend you're Japanese

I wish. Japs at least sit on pillows and shit.

wow ive let myself go.
thanks for the reality check user

Standing desk master race reporting in.

Pleb

Is this really a thing? i'll be buying one for sure

Who's got the robotnik shitting on a couch picture?

Sounds like a great product.

I have bad eyes so I'm always hunched foreword as close to the screen as I can when I'm gaymen

It's a vicious cycle.

Enjoy your deep vein thrombosis.

Looking at the screen too closely being bad for your eyes is an old meme from back when everyone still used CRTs. AFAIK LCDs aren't as harsh on your eyes unless you're looking directly at the backlight itself. But when you're staring at an LCD you're actually looking at the light from the backlight after it's been through a spreader and polarizer so it's not as harsh on your eyesight

I think simply looking at things close to your eyes all day is bad, even if its just paper.

Cool, I sit like that too.

It's absolutely not a meme that keeping your eyes focused on something close for as long as you (presumably) look at a computer screen will have negative effects. However you are correct that it was attributed to JUST computer screens because old people are retarded for the most part.

I sit down normally. Sometimes cross my legs.

How else am I even supposed to answer this?

Any recliner fags in here?

Pic related is how I usually get around. I lay down on my thighs in front of my desk and play vidya. Really comfy.

How does it feel being a chimpanzee?

Not to mention the angle of her fucking wrists and the fact that your arms will be sore and falling asleep after the first 30 minutes of browsing unless you've got a one handed keyboard and a trackball mouse so that your hands can be at your sides - at which point you may as well just use a monitor mount.

Like this except I have my head facing forwards and my free arm on my mouse. Hands reach the keyboard only when really necessary.

I look like fat_neckbeard_with_pimples.jpg except my hair is blond

You know, hbomb has always perplexed me. How does someone troll and bait so hard and then gets troll's remorse after such a short period of time, yet clings on to that everlasting contrarian attitude of a troll without snapping or just going back to their usual trolling? I've been following Jim for a while and he keeps making these little jabs at hbomb for cucking out of his used to be shitposting antics and instead doing this moralfagging. Its weird, some part of me wonders what could have been if hbomb wouldn't be damge control and apologetics for lesser sjws at times. Pic unrelated.

something like this actually, with my knees to my chest. or just sitting cross legged on the chair, with both feet off the ground still

why

I bought a dxracer to see if that shit can correct my posture a bit (it was the only option, since actually good chairs would have to be imported and would cost 5x more like those ergohuman and stuff).

So far, I'v been reclining more in my chair and letting the back support, well, support my back, and I'm resting my head against the headpillow. It isn't that comfy due to the small size of the chair (King series, my last chair had a bigger sitting area [it was a Creswick from Staples), but in prolonged gaming or work sessions I don't notice any sort of back pain anymore (maybe the lombar support is also helping?).

If you have to scrape your poop out with a chopstick then maybe you should see a doctor.

Wat?

Even with your impressive art skills I had trouble figuring out what the hell you tried to show us.
user, do you have some sort of fascination with poop that you try to see it everywhere? I'm kind of curious why that's the thing you saw from user's drawing.

Very close to this, except the keyboard tray isn't quite that close to my chest.

Did you draw an abortion procedure?

You better not take it as a joke.

I'm not , I just saw what he meant because that's really easy to see after he mentioned it.

Like this.

I don't actually sit anymore while using a computer. I've taken a liking to using a standup desk.

I stand.

Fucking russians.

you need to stop reading scat hentai user.

Jesus christ user. That's hilarious!

literally me

Jesus Christ

don't listen to this fag i've been using chopsticks for years , you'll b just fine

this is the only acceptable answer

Post more. Kick these summerfags off our board. They aint got no business being here if they are triggered by a little imagination. I bet floortile-user would blow their mind.

You could make a bed-chair by getting a couple of slabs of wood, using a cable screwed into either side and hinges, attach pillows or upholster and who even needs space?

Because standing in the same spot for too long is surprisingly painful on your feet. I worked at a warehouse that used similar and you could tell which ones were good and which were too broken-in.

On my laziest days I'll drag it over so I can become blob. Recliner + Controller + FFXIV is tits.

отвали, мудак, бля!

I have two tables, a larger and a smaller at about the same height. My monitors rest on the larger, my feet on the smaller. I only use this stance for watching things or reading. when I write or play games sit up straight.

Doesn't matter if he posts more.

True. I forget that sometimes as I've got a script to auto reveal spoilers.