Help me I'm retarded

I know that there used to be a Steam extension for your browser that let you buy steam games for the currently cheapest price in the world, sadly I can't seem to find it anywhere?. Anyone knows what it's called?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I do not use steam as I am not a fan of invasive practices that prevent you from doing what you want with the games you buy. Now excuse me while I go play my ps4.

enhanced steam

Nice trips.

Exquisite bait

No enhanced steam only shows me the lowest price it was ever sold but the Addon I am looking for actually uses some kind of black magic to make it possible to buy stuff at the lowest price possible. For example you get get Garfield Kart for 80 cent from Malaysia.

I'm pretty sure they disabled that ages ago, as people were scamming each other like motherfuckers.
You can't buy games from other regions without some serious hurdle.

I know for sure that it's not disabled because a friend of mine used it in the last steam sale but he can't remember where he got it from.

how is that bait? you can't really do anything else on your PS4,besides playing games, so there aren't really any invasive practices that can be done, what's the PS4 supposed to find out? how you play? there's really nothing the PS4 could find out, you can just use false information when making a profile of some sorts, and you can just play without using WIFI.

this is all true and I can't effectively argue against any of it, consoles are also never advertised as a platform for freedom

Are you doubling down after switching IP or just a bunch of retarded children? Either way go away.

deflection

If I visited reddit I'd link you PS4/Console board, what's your point?
Stop being retarded please. If you can.

you are ashamed of your identity, I understand those who identify with consoles/ps4, you can't stand those that also identify with the PC

What? No? I'm not ashamed of being part of the master race, I just don't visit reddit.

wtf is going on here

Doesn't work as of 2015

this is just supposed to be about videogame hardware/software, no stupid console war shit

There is no war. "War" implies opposition, PC doesn't have opposition.

you cringe in shame when faced with reality and can't stand that these people exist

Now you're just projecting.

deflection

k, have fun being ignorant i guess, im leaving, have fun arguing over pointless shit.

valve is the opposition

Ok this peasant has broken, bring the next.

you addressed no arguments and succeeded at looking weak

what are you trying to do? do you honestly think spending 1000 Dollars+ just to play some shittily optimized Ports is better than paying 300 Dollars and being guaranteed to be able to play the same games, but for less money?

earlier, with true ownership, less bugs, and better support too.

Dont have a link either
Pretty sure you need onion to get it.
Alternativly ask your friend to just send it to you if its a CSS script.