Project Reality

user plays:
PROJECT REALITY

Stop Making Threads Without The Pasta You Nigger, Nobody Is Gonna Die If The Thread Is Down For A Day Edition

Description:
Project Reality is a long running milsim like modification for Battlefield 2 (now standalone), that while not at its peak, still has around 400-600 people playing at all times.
The game takes a nieche between full blown military simulation of the Armed Assault series and actual fucking games, with the tacticool aspects of a milsim without its simulation related clutter, and an expanded upon battlefield-style battle for objectives on XBOX FUCKING HUGE MAPS.
The most populated servers usually support up to 98 players on conventional force vs conventional force conquest-type maps, or asymmetrical warfare type maps which have an organized conventional force finding and neutralizing weapon cashes of the opposing guerilla force, consisting mostly of rag-tag teams of allahu akbars and a BR with 120 ping.
Project Reality heavily emphasizes teamplay and intra- and inter-squad cooperation. It uses an inbuilt mumble client that, depending on your position in a squad, transmits faction tied proximity chat [welcome to the jungle intensifies], squad chat, commander chat, as well as individual squad leader chats.

Important information:
Insurgents can blast nasheeds while driving a bomb-truck into an burger FOB.
You can literally gas the kikes (IDF is a conventional force) in this game.
You can literally unload a nine in the welfare line (african conventional as well as insurgent forces) in this game.
No XP, no perks, no unlocks in this game, plug and play.
This game runs on a toaster, just be sure to turn down shadows.
The launcher has an inbuilt game manual which explains game mechanics in great detail.

The caveat:
The game has rather harsh methods of punishing retards and retarded behaviour built into its mechanics, as well as hawk-eyed hotpockets watching you being a good healslut in the bushes.

TL;DR
Its free nigger, get it.

realitymod.com/

Regarding time coordination:
Standart procedure is joining the Discord /4AFtHRS server and ping obnoxiously between 16 and 21 GMT until enough people want to play.

Should you want to play real bad at any given moment, use this realitymod.com/prspy/
its a magic device that tells you what players play on a given serber, with all possible serbers listed look for the [wwew] tags and join in.

Quick tips:

Vehicle tips:

CRITICAL NO-NO's aka THE FUN POLICE:

This weekend's event is somewhat endorsed by:
gunnernacho`s goon crew

you guys ever thought of trying to get a pirated version of Squad?

because its shit

fair one. the only other game i can think of that's like PR that i liked was Darkest Hour mod for RO1.

played the shit out of both but that was something like 10 years ago, just don't think i can go back after that.

Squad has seriously bloated hardware requirenments and has half the content PR has right now.

UNBAN THE RED BARON
UNBAN THE RED BARON
UNBAN THE RED BARON
UNBAN THE RED BARON

So anyone playing now? I've played a few games against the bots and can fly a huey at least steady. Can almost fly and Ospery, my ratio of landing to crashing is only 1/3.

What server are you playing on? I can teach you how to fly if you want.

No point playing this now that Squad exists. Everyone has moved to that game, even the developers.

When will you faggots play FH2

Wanna see how bad my aus ping is first. That and I gotta download all the updates.

see

when the update drops that implements it into the main game

All the noobies went to Squad you mean. Most of the oldfags are still on PR, meaning everyone leading a squad is either a newfag who can't coordinate for shit (something that even PRfags have trouble with, but it's worse on Squad) or it's filled with Russians shouting drunken obscenities, which is pretty fun, but doesn't do much to win the round.

All in all I enjoy Squad a bit more because the guns feel better and don't have retarded aim like in PR, but PR has still more content and maps.

Squad is pretty trash.

sounds great

Thanks, koala internet.

We've got a kiwi who plays regularly.

Okay, I'll try it out tomorrow then, almost midnight here.

The chinkshit is only used to get a group going. Everything else is done in game.

who cares if hes a pedo as long as he plays good you retarded normalfag?

You know this goy may hate nacho, but judging by your post I'm willing to bet you're more of a nigger than he is.

It's probably Slab so that would be correct.

Darkest Hour is still alive and being updated. The upcoming update will add squads and deployable buildings.

step it up hermano

sorry if I'm not in your chinkcord to know if I'm making it according to your (((plans)))

There's was no new thread up since we seemed to have peaked in getting new players a few weeks ago. The next time a thread should probably be made is the week before the gamenight starts.

Hold up what. Is Theel being a madman again?

I'm an argie and my ping doesn't exceed 150ms.

HELLO MY WHITE FRIEND

kek

RUSSKIES BTFO

just like get mic
I use a webcams mic for fucks sake

How bad he is a pedo? Meeting with teens or complete degenerate?

What a shit game. Can't even shoot people alone in silence, like i always do. Have to drag with myself screaming banshee kids. Oh well, at least there are bots.

The former. If you've played with Gunner before you'll understand he's a complete retard and in this case I think it was a really poor decision. Never forget detonating a garry in spawn.

Global reported for advocating CP.

well I mean the squeaker has no business playing the game in the first place, but if you intend to play without a mic so do you

Downloading.