4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game released in 1992?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One second too early faggot
Delete this

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

No idea.

Had to look up a list. Im gonna say alone in the dark.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Boss changed up my schedule this week so I get tomorrow off. Going to be nice.

What kinda stuff would you buy while in japan to take home?

Snacks, figurines, lots of hmanga, lots of physical hgames.

Day off tomorrow. Should be getting a call back at some point for a job interview this week. Parents keep trying to sign up for this fucking networking class at a community college that I've failed once before already.

Mortal Kombat, Mario Land 2, and MM4.

Sup friends
Apparently management has been handing out writeups to coworkers like candy, and threatened to charge one for bringing in contraband tobacco to work. I don't know what the fuck their problem these days is.

Sonic the Hedgehog 2. Also happens to be the first vidya I've ever played

Kazuchika Okada t-shirts!

Maybe trying to layoff workers?

Jesus christ

How goes user

Why buy the last two when I can just download them instead

Don't do it. Not worth wasting your time failing again.
Hows your day been user?

Jesus fucking christ. Thats such horse shit.
I snus all day at work even though I could get fired for it. Been doing it for almost 2 months and they still haven't noticed

ayy lmao fags
what's up
Oddly specific. I don't even know any vidya from 1992.

Mortal Kombat.

I guess, my friend sent me the name of a chick who's really desperate so I'm trying to talk to her.

I'm losing it, and my depression is coming back, that's why I'm here.

Hey everyone

sonic the Hedgehog 2 I'm guessing.

24 hours until I know if they block me from selling books on amazon. They must think I'm some nigger stealing books or something since they demanded 3 receipts from my suppliers in the last 180 days. Scanned some salvation army receipts that say I bought a shit ton of books from them. I hope that's enough.

Not letting it get to me unless it happens though. Yesterday was tough. I drove through a 100% Black zone in chicago. The second you see a J.J.'s food & liquor you know you're in the wrong area. Turned into a marine base eventually & became white/rural, & I found a salvation army I'd never seen before. Couldn't find anything I wouldn't normally buy though, so I feel disappointed in myself.

Went through all their stuffed toys, their coffee mugs, their records, & nothing stood out to me. Did manage a few nice VHS tapes though.

Almost done with my yearly system shock playthrough. Im in the final area, the part where its a recreation of the first area of SS1. Its neat. Gonna do my yearly deus ex playthrough soon. Then maybe a re4 playthrough. Im still waiting for grimoire to come out.

Who

Hows life been fam

Whats got you depressed? Is she cute at least?

Yakuza 1&2 HD, Yakuza 5, Yakuza 0 and probably the Samurai Games

If I were to go to nipland the first place I'd check out is Mandarake, but all the shit that interests me
And all the hmanga you can afford

I don't know why, we are beyond a shadow of a doubt their most profitable store outside of gas sales.

Luckily I just bring my contraband in a cigarette box so they couldn't tell.
Seriously, a carton of smokes from the native reserves is $80, buying a carton of the exact same smokes from my store would run me $120 before tax

hi

Nippon wrestler who's better than Roman.

2 of those are in english.

You can sell shit on Amazon?

How goes user

Hope amazon doesn't kike you fam.
Whats the closest you ever got to getting enriched?

Sounds pretty comf. Though I've tried playing deus ex like 4 times and quit an hour in each time.

Could just order all that off amazon though.

Are those some ecchi/hentai tapes?

Maybe they're trying to tank the company.

She's pretty cute. She's really hot.

It's likely undiagnosed clinical depression. I hate saying that because I hate "self-medication" but it runs on both sides of my family and I probably have it from them.

Dude sex is kinda slow in the 1st 2 missions. Once you get a few points into your skills things ramp up nicely.

Fine I guess. Just happy to get my day off finally.

Nice haul.

You are from Chicago and you are sellling dingy books
Sounds niggerish to me
:^)

It's been good, I've been freaking loving work and I think I'm going to buy a car next month. I'm also on the verge of asking a qt 3.14's number, and the entirety of the kitchen staff is encouraging me. I may even have a chance.

Yakuza 5 is digital only here and Yakuza 0 isn't on PS3 on the west
Ergo Japan would be the only way I could play it

Alright, also Amazon isn't a thing here until September

Cigarette box? What constitutes contraband?
And yeah I think theres some mandarakes in akiba, and I think in nakano broadway too.

Which roman?

She got cute feet?
And just don't take the crazy pills. They hollow you out.

Can't do old shooters really.

What you gonna do on it?

Fuck I can't tell who that is Is it Purt

I get 5 but you could still get 0.

Roman Reigns

wolfenstein monica got dat shit midnight release monica balee or not monica

dis tbh monica

bong bong monica das real family

Dunno. Maybe go see Spider-Man.

Its not really a shooter until you max one of your weapon skills. Until then its a steath game. And really, its more of an rpg than a shooter too.

Not on PS3

Ganbatte. Maybe you'll become a man finally.
What kinda car?

Ausfag? How do you order stuff online

What country does he reign over?

monica monica monica monica monica monica monica monica monica monica monica monica

I kind of want to get a PS4, I'm not sure if it's worth it though.

I'm not into feet.

I won't. I'm going to work out with a friend at a gym to help fight it. My mom takes the pills and they seem to make her worse when she's not on them as opposed to better when on them.

whenava i think i want a ps4 i jus rub mah dik raw till i 4get about it tbh

Yeah, but on PS4.

His yard.

Normalfag coworker said it was fun so

BLEEEEEH

In my province leaf here there's a lot of native-owned land called reserves. Popular places for people to get cheap gas and smokes. But reserve smokes aren't kosher since the government doesn't get a cut
Cigarette boxes are just plastic or steel cases to store smokes, sturdier than cardboard so my figs don't get crushed by my water bottle or whatever. Can't tell the difference between cigarettes if they aren't in their packaging either.

Honestly I love it. Owner has become a scummy piece of shit and he's getting fucked over by his other business ventures and I love it.

I saw Spiderman already. The parts with Spiderman or Michael Keaton are good. The high school parts suck.

Its still not worth getting a ps4 unless you are a massive weeb who will import jap games. im one of them

Eh, dude sex isnt for everyone. Its also really fucking long too. Its like 3 times longer than SS2. Even trying to remeber every level is a challenge.

You bitching about Roman's yard?

did uncle ben tell dat nigga anythin?

But all those lost jobs.

ay yo
hol up
Why does your company care whether you are smoking taxed or untaxed tobacco?

I just don't like western games tbh

das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite

it is

yeee familia, I'm gonna make it

Well, you already know me. I'll probably bore the girl with my pious act though, in reality.

VHS tapes, bus especially Anime on Laserdisc. Fuck you I like laserdisc.

Playing games makes me feel bad these days. Like If I'm not working I'm not making money or bettering myself. Wish I could open an arcade, then I would have an excuse.

I'm convinced a station I stopped at a few days back lined their gas with water. My whole car's been vibrating pretty bad.

Not anymore if they keep pushing out regular anons with all this verification bullshit.

Recently someone stole my mail. I feel like nogery is always around the corner. They make me wait for food too (I watch them as they work so they don't do anything stupid to my sandwitches, but damn do they make me wait a long time). I've since brought my own cooler everywhere I go. Sometimes they up price things on me cause I'm white too.

Jokes on them since I get $30 tapes constantly, but it's funny that the anime (which isn't worth shit), is what they up-price on me. Same with Dieney vhs tapes. They all think they're worth like $100 for some reason, so you always see them for $5-$15 a tape. Luckily disney tapes are RARELY worth anything (there's a few exceptions).

I thought maze was, but that specific tape has nothing in it.

They cost me almost nothing. It feels bad to NOT buy them when they're only $1.

It's all automated messages, so I'm sure some indian is in charge of verifying if my receipts look fishy. I doubt anyone actually looks. They're probably just trying to see if I call their bluff. Lucky for me I actually keep printed receipts. That's a life lesson for you guys.

At least someone's life is on track. Local CPD stopped me on a walk yesterday because, & I quote "well keep safe & head straight home. We've been hearing reports of people knocking on doors & checking cars to see if they're open". The violence looks like it's slowly creeping into the rich neighborhoods. A year from now the whole state is probably going to be vacant. I know sure as hell I'm trying to get out of here as fast as possible.

cordz

I don't have a PS4 and nor could I afford or want one at the moment

it's a soft reboot, so no origin story. My biggest complaint is the diversity is so forced because of (((Amy Pascal))) and associates. there are some nice friendly neighborhood spiderman moments though.

You can't save money for it either? Sorry about that.

Really wound up loving the OST for this show.

Haha.

I suppose he'd be lucky if they only do xrays of bags when leaving from Japan to the US.

wew, When is he going to break Robby's shit

dat hoe face a shoah

Just talk about things other than jesus. Dinosaurs or something.

None of the anime I like was made during the vhs/laserdisc era

Hows your day going user?

Well I hope the kikes don't boot you

Playstations are still $400 here

Probably because you haven't watched it

Western games made after 2004-ish are fucking horrible and need to be avoided at all costs. Western games made pre 2004 are fine. You really cant go wrong with dos games.

I dont have the means to better myself atm. No car means no gym. cant go to college until atleast this winter. No GED means no minimum wage job lol at getting a minimum wage job when all the mexicans are taking them. Right now litterally the only thing i can do is write my books, study for my test which i can pass 100%, or play vidya.

Then just get a bunch of milf hgames and hmanga.

Oh well

Fuck if I know. Maybe because we aren't buying them there, could be a legal thing. I don't give a fuck

Apparently watered down gas is a problem at the reserves, but our gas is at least legit

Shiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeet

STOP IT, STOP IT user

Hyper moe all girl SoL wasn't much a thing then so

Get on that snus tip anyway montana

Is it bad i spend just about all my free time fantasizing about my waifu?

How much money can they get sued for by doing that?

Not too bad. Still need to go make dinner though.

Seriously, you ought to get out of there before Illinois completely collapses because due to no gibs and rampant noggery. Also maybe stay out of the surrounding states (unless gun laws and stand your ground laws are good) as well if potential for chimping spreads beyond the borders.

I think the collapse of illinois might be the civil war catalyst.

Leaf I assume?

Tried them and didn't really like them
Just feeds the addiction without the parts I enjoy about smoking

What you thinking about cooking?

I believe girlyman is going to break everyone's shit first, starting with the Imperium itself. Hopefully.

Truly you are a suave man. Luckily I happen to be an autist about dinosaurs, as some may know.

Sounds like a particularly bad situation, user. However, everything can sound bad with a negative perspective. Rejoice in the simple pleasantries you may have now, user. You never know when they leave you.

Can't belief they're seriously going with this (for the moment). Pretty much admitting they have no benefit to offer anyone.
>>>Holla Forums10215101

More like purge, maybe.

Thinking some tendies and orange sauce.

Ayy, I think we've spoken about that before in here.

Inb4 ultramar gets wrecked this summer

You have the worst taste in everything, I swear to fucking god.

He's hoping. Realistically they're probably going to gate 10% of my books from jewish publishers. So I won't be able to sell minecraft coloring books anymore. I'm preparing for the worst though.

Why would you think that makes anyone's situation better? Unless it's a trade school it's a waste of time, money, AND you get brainwashed.

& bypassed the entire thing by being a picker, but it's not for everybody. I miss the ability to meet new people, but everyone in chicago is an SJW or doesn't speak english, so I'm not missing anything.

I know user. Why do you think I'm so dissapointed I couldn't find any expensive coffee mugs or stuffd animals to sell? I'm trying desperately to find things that I normally wouldn't get money out of but it's really, REALLY difficult. I bought a copy of mall madness recently (90's board game) & I thought it was $50 but it was missing parts so I burned $5.00. Things like that really hurt. Same story with this science kit I wanted but couldn't buy due to not knowing if it had everything (it was a rock tumbler).

being calm & collected about a situation is always key, especially around bad areas. I think I have that covered. It's only until 3AM in bed where I panic until my heart attacks rock me to sleep.

Gonna get laid for sure fam

Fancy!

DAS RITE

Do it. Maybe some girl will see your dino autism and be attracted. Me, i think im gonna avoid vidya talk. Its going to attract the wrong crowd. Im gonna stick to weapons.

Luckily, i have a small arsenal of bladed weapons to keep me safe during any fishy times. I need to collect more though. The nice scabbards are really expensive on ebay though, and i dont know of any good hunting focused shops around here, though there is a yearly gun show.

Im gonna get a welding and areonautics degree at my college. With that i should get a really well paying job at a local airplane factory thing here that apparently my grandpa worked at.

Thats why I smoke cigars on top of them now

He really does, doesn't he?

Correction it's BELIEVE THAT

Night anons

Oi Cunt don't you call me or my dingo's country a leaf again

What is releasing this summer, user? I haven't kept too much up to date with new lore pieces, other than brief summaries of what Girlyman did after his resurrection.

I may be the singular autist behind every Dino Crisis thread, ever.

That's very good user. I've lived in bad parts before, luckily not now. I once lived in Colombia, but my family was forced to move countries when some supposed criminals threatened my father with my older sister's life. That was spoopy, I only found about that recently in my life.

ayy lmao u kno it monica

It's kind of exciting, getting to know a new person. I guess that comes with being a no-friends autist, though.

Fuck.

Mortarion and a full codex of Death Guard
But first is the full Primaris range

Are you Reginafag as well?

I don't even bother with making threads for games I like. I highly doubt there's much interest in discussing them now. I suppose you're lucky if you manage to get the occasion Dino Crisis thread off the ground.

An event called the Fall of Konor is starting on the 29th. Global narrative campaign, Death Guard are attacking the ultramarines' home system. Apparently the winner decides plot progression. Xenos are relegated to an npc that subtract points from loyalists/chaos when they win. Making up an emperors nightmares force for it bit things are going slowly.

Just as bad tbh

Pic related
Dino crisis has a general warm reception, considering it's not a bad resident evil but with dinosaurs clone, so the threads are usually fine. Everyone seems to prefer the original rather than the sequel though, which I enjoy more.

Pretty neat. Mortarion doesn't get enough love.

Well Imagine Mort to get a sick pun intended model that's bigger than Girlyman but smaller than Magnus

He is a big guy.

Mario Kart

It's been a week since my first job started, and even with the first month being training for a call center, I already hate my job.

[Spoiler]Can anyone give a personal recommendation for a rice cooker? My stove and oven have been broken for almost a month and it looks like I'll end up moving before its fixed it it ever does get fixed. not my problem though[/spoiler]

Don't work weekends or at the very least don't work every single day of the week, and get better sleep during the week. Use your weekends for video game binges.

dino crisis is dog shit, so is your waifu