4 days until evo

Evo is gay.

MY ASS IS BEING LICKED
HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!
MY ASS IS ACTUALLY BEING LICKED AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL ABOUT IT!

Looking forward to Catherine!

Do we have a schedule ?
The only game I care about is SFIII 3

I got you covered.

poopies

Well..
Is KOF good ?

It's OK. It tries to mix in the best parts of the older games with the newer ones but all it results in is a game where things just feel stilted.
This isn't to say KoF isn't exciting to watch though; combos can do tons of damage in a very short time, shifting momentum greatly, but the tension of the older games thanks to the greater emphasis on good buttons and spacing and the excitement of the newer games longer combos feels stilted, both when you're playing the game and when you're spectating. Like I said, it's OK, but it's arguably one of the more forgettable KoF games. '98 still best KoF.

objectively factual

How can someone with even a tiny bit of self awareness possible give a fuck about EVO at this point? It's one huge commercial for shit games payed and scripted from start to finish.

Registrations are down significantly this year.

But they're still higher then SF4 numbers! SF5 is a success!

Wait, is there no SFIII 3rd Strike this year?

Give me a break

You might be in luck with some side tournaments taking place at EVO.

For our European viewers, I have a timetable here set to British Summer Time (BST)/Central European Time (CET).

How do they keep getting more money every year? I thought the player base numbers stalled.

Betting :'^)

There is a reason why DOA is banned there, no, i am not trolling.

As far as SF5 goes, it's because it's a paycheck to them. Same reason they're shilling MVCI while simultaneously calling it dogshit.