Mods need to be gassed

What the fuck? You're almost reaching cuckchan levels of "muh wrongthink" right there.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QeGma
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive or gtfo also
LOL

git gud at making threads

git rekt bitch lmao

autism autism autism
autism autism autism
autism autism autism

Seriously. Mark, the fuck is going on.

archive.is/QeGma

git gud fagit

This shit is retarded. Neither my thread or your nig thread were breaking any rules. The only reason I posted here instead of a meta board/thread is because it seems important to bring attention to mod faggotry when they delete shit for wrongthink.

I mocked you in the first thread, but jesus christ that is incredibly fucking pathetic of the vols

Mark does NOT know what is political baiting and what is. This is why you should have picked a better thread name

Not surprised at all. The vols are cuckchanners and redditors sontheir behaviour is not surprising at all.

Isn't.

That was actually me btw. Not whatever faggot vol deleted the thread.

Maybe if your post had properly praised Queer: Metal Llama, the greatest 11/10 game ever made and Mark's new favorite game, it would have been allowed to stay.

I thought Mark's favourite game was that cultural marxist brainwashing tool Overwatch. He deletes pretty much any post/thread that shits on it.

I guess the reply got posted at the same time the thread was being deleted. I was wondering why it was just sitting at "Posted 100%" without updating the page when I first posted that.

It was and probably still in his top played games but now he's into nigger squids.

protip:

when this happens, you must IMMEDIATELY go to the board log and get the name of the faggot mod that broke the rules of moderation. because thats how they get reprimanded by the community as a whole. don't just make another thread with meta shit, and if you do, FIRST do that.

THIS!!!!

How about you stop making shit threads in batches and focus on one thread at a time?

Everyone who plays that game is a normalfag who doesn't need brainwashing though.

You think anything will happen after that? It's been done so many times on so many issues but the cucklord will brush it away since vols sucked his smegma so many times that he can't just throw them back to the gutters.

I see, so this is one of those threads.

IT'S OVER IT'S DONE

MARK DESTROYED THE BOARD

LET'S GO HOME

4chan.org/v/

you're new, right?

I was expecting something funnier than this. Even a shitty
(USER WAS BANNED FOR NOT GITTING GUD)
or something would have been better. It looks like they fucked it up trying to edit the OP and deleted everything.

Naa, I say we fight and fuck them till their O face become permanent.

IT WAS FUCKING MARK
I went back in my browser history to find my thread number.
Found it, copied the number, and went to the Holla Forums board log.
One ctrl+f later, I found out it was fucking Mark.

here's an example.

yeah, he does that.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

The autism some people will go to just to feel "power" of users is fucking insane

Wew.

this

So basically OP

Why is the fanbase for Lain full of fucking faggots like these? Lainchan, /cyber/, the 32chan shills, why? It was a good anime, but these people are like those faggots that think they've had a spiritual reawakening because they've seen NGE once.

Are these people 12 years old?

Lain was not a good anime. That is why the fanbase is cancerous.

Mark is an abusive moderator that should kill himself.

Yeah I am not seeing any proof here, no archives no nothing.

see
Quit being a fag and read the thread.

time for 16chan

when the fuck will board owners realize this is not a good fucking idea

You realize mod edits are timestamped right? That archive is not of an edited post.

Shoo shoo

git gud lol