Join our Mumble server for Squid Squad voicechat (usually Friday / Saturday):

wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

8v.servers.moe or 8ch.servers.moe - Port: 64738 - "Vidya General" -> "Splatoon"

Post your Nintendo Network ID here for extra fun times:

>>>/smek/4

Got any dank squid memes post it in the thread whenever you can

Remember to post in-game screenshots directly for best quality;

——————
Does anyone like to use abilities to make fun builds? Post your favorite ones!

?CURRENT NEWS:

Splatoon 2: Direct just happened you can recap it on Nintendos main youtube channel

-New Idol girls

-Details more DLC coming(Free)

-New Specials such as the Baller which is probably a better bubbler etc

-New Abilities

-And Much More

New Maps have been confirmed for the sequel And Ranked Battle has been improved

VERY IMPORTANT
Pearl is a very sweet girl please be nice to her

And Mark make sure mod the thread this time

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bkub_comic/status/884143796484579328
youtu.be/PLD3EZ8zM-o
nintendolife.com/news/2017/07/preview_going_solo_in_splatoon_2s_single_player_hero_mode
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ARMS is better than this shitty memegame, that is all.

Pearlfags are kidding themselves.

Someone needs to make a lucky channel edit with pearl.

What happened?

You happened

Check the last thread,

Well what if there was a Shooter
That gave you spring arms
And you could shoot around walls.

god bless you user…

political derail?

Last thread was spammed to hell until bump limit was reached. Holla Forumstards need to curb their autism.

Im here for the chocolate octoling pics

Maybe actually check the reports queue and you'd see that, you stupid fuck.

Actually most of it was a good mix of kneejerk reactions by people going "NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER", Holla Forumsedditor underaged faggots screaming "NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER" to fit in, and regular trolls screaming "NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER" to earnestly watch the thread burn. The NoA/Treehouse shit wasn't even the focus of most of it (and is mostly unfounded since Splatoon 2 was well in development before that article came out and the fact the original game had customizable inklings that could change skin color so to make a canon character one isn't pushing shit for "diversity" when it already existed in player count)

Want to know how this isn't your home board?

Oh god damn it.

HER LEGS ARE GREEN

I didn't see any reports, either way my apologies for not picking up on it.

Inst ARMS competitive community already dead. Cause no one knows how to GitGud LUL

I see, well next time that shit happens and no other mod is doing anything then contact me through other means as a last resort

No, no, you filthy fucking faggot. You don’t get to leave only his posts.
If you seriously think that’s a point IN your favor, you really are a jew.

On-topic image.

Eh, it could be shitposters, Holla Forums, Holla Forums or summerfags.
Anons should just report and hide that shit, its not that hard.

NNID: cuckold

i sure do like them new squid kids

Also you're an idiot, Holla Forumsedditors are the Holla Forums posters who are usually underaged and only go to Holla Forums to spew memes, like a redditor does. If you take it personally you're either a Holla Forumsedditor yourself or someone who takes the board way too seriously, either way you're cancer.

How long until we get an orgy of sisters?

gas yourself

Quit shitting up the thread again, leftypol.

can't both of you cunts make a third board and use that as battle ground instead?

Hey faggot, you're on Holla Forums right now.

Man, kids like you would probably kill yourselves over seeing shitting dicknipples

LETS TALK ABOUT SQUIDS AND KIDS
Video Games

It's nothing user, You do really good work user

Is this the gay ERPing thread?

mark's personal synagogue, where else

twitter.com/bkub_comic/status/884143796484579328

I can actually play this game Saturday. Question is do I like sea salt ice cream or carrot cake more?

I got that doodle from the last thread, I'm sorry user

If you acknowledge that then stop expecting it to change, you will only hurt yourself.

It's okay

You mean
SQUID AND NIGGERS

I only know if I'm still alive if it hurts, user

I just remembered the perfect song for this splatfest.

They put a nigger in a Jap gaem. That's like taking a shit in my ramen. Fuck this shit.

Why does that black squid always have a cringe face on

Exactly. They're going past the "adding progressive shit" routine in translations, and actually changing the source. Nintendo is fucked.

I knew south Korea had a shitfest with SJWs in the comic industry or something..it was GG-esque, but these yellow faggots are reimbursing are taking it to a whole new level. okay goodbye obama is a clone and 9/11 was a hologram lol

Where's the proof?

0/10

What kind of squid is Pearl?

I want a Squidkid (M) to turn into my inkubus

Nah the art is pretty bad on top of both characters being low quality.

look at teeth, not a squid

Pearl and Marina are going to make these threads never-ending suffering from now on.

Go ask those fa/gg/ots over in their containment thread. Something about "torrential flood"

Cuttlefish?

Probably

Apparently Pearl's teeth is suppose to resemble baby teeth from what I heard.

Torrential Downpour has nothing to do with Splatoon 2

I remember reading something about how Treehouse now works with Nintendo directly to censor games at the source. I want to go there and ask about it, but the containment threads are as bad as 4 AM.

Great cant' wait for pixiv to get flooded with tcon

You read incorrectly and you're an idiot for thinking Splatoon 2 was apart of that.
Go back to fucking cuckchan, you newfag

Say hi to the avatarfags and tripfags over there for me, please.

You don't belong here, leave, newfag.

Holy shit, capped

How fucking new are you?

Not an argument.

Thanks.

You can also leave.

About as new as you for falling for it.

My little brothers love Splatoon, sadly like anything aimed at children with cute characters (think MLP) it eventually gets flooded with faggots who want to do nothing but to fuck the characters and are willing to use hentai lingo in the comments section of Splatoon videos from the official Nintendo channel of all things. I don't want them to use Google and search "loli", it is hard enough to keep them away from anime already. I'm glad that den of depravity known as Miiverse is apparently gone, i'm buying a Switch for them soon.
tl;dr Nintendo should disable comments in all their videos.

kill all niggersquids

I dont think there will be any important rise of good or bad interest by the average nintendo player in "loli" bcause of this. There wasnt when Splatoon launched at all and has been kept on the low end since then.

To be fair, he did warn you.

Well yeah, they're not real and they're octolings

Lads why does Marina look like she is in constant mild pain? Also where the hell is Callie? I know she is worst sister, but I kind of miss her.

OP, Jesus Christ stop using the old copy/pasted thread template! How many times until you get it into your thick skull you moron. That mumble isn't around if someone doesn't know how to take a screenshot by then that's a personal problem

Well user if you wait until July 25th you can purchase Splatoon(tm) 2 for your Nintendo Switch(tm) to find out! Be sure to preorder now at Gamestop(tm)!

Why didn't you say anything last thread, then?

Why, did you pull the same shit in that one, too?

Holy shit lads.
What did they mean by this?

Virtually every single game that comes over here. 0/10; shitpost harder.

They didn't mean anything, you just keep parroting what other memespewing faggots spew.

user, are you okay?

Marina means marine

Where is the proof that Splatoon 2 is affected?

As an adjective, or as in swole as fuck grunt?

S-shut up, you big homo.

I didn't make the last thread you retard, It's still up and you can check the OP ID and the ID I used to link the new thread

IDs change with each thread, newfag.

Both

Gee. I wonder.

IP hashes don’t even change between boards, however. That’s how autistic moderators can follow people around the site.

Brown inklings existed in the first Splatoon, you fucking secondary. Also sage isn't a downvote.

Are you stupid or just pretending to be retarded?, I said go to the last thread and CHECK THE POST ID THAT LINKED TO THE NEW THREAD and that would show you that I didn't make the last thread.

This thread is already being overrun with autists so I don't need potentially good posters adding to the trash pile idiots in this thread

You just reseted your router because you are that much of a sperg. I bet you are also into tummy licking, you pedo. Dude I will dox you and threaten to 1337 h4x j00 and brag about it on twitter. Simply epic, I'm totally not MT.

Fucking polshit, every 4th of July invites them for the summer and every year they are more autistic than the last.

i heard you like marina

I expect to see this little girl in fanart with Marina.

Why do people keep posting this gay cowboy

He is totally not gay, like a JoJo.

We do it in your honor, faggot

Who is gonna be playing in this week's splatfest testfire?

But Jojo isnt gay?

Is this supposed to be a bad thing?
What's it like being gay

Made a loop of the squid idol music video.

Post marina

I'm ready to roll. It sucks that the Wii-U's stylus didn't work on the Switch's screen, but I guess that was just wishful thinking. I was thinking of doing something in honor of the greatest fucking weapon of Splatoon the default Blaster but I guess I'll have to wait.

My Drawing is shit anyway

Capacitive styluses work on the Switch.

Am I hearing words in that song? Pretty sure they say things

resistive touch screens are better for drawing either way.

Would it fire like Ryan Stiles's bazooka from Hot Shots! Part Deux? (0:09)

I'm starting to think C&M being replaced by P&M is the reason why they weren't used in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, they could have looked outdated after a few months unlike the regular Inkling Girl and Boy.

You guys are really behind on the leaks btw. They've dumped a bunch of music from the Testfire, including some previously unheard songs. Vid related is the best, most likely the new Splatfest theme.

So is pearl supposed to be Biggie Smalls? and if so who is Marina supposed to be? She doesn't look like 2pac so I'm not sure who else would make sense.

It isn't, despite what fujoshits and memelords would have you believe.
Araki himself is 100% at least 90% straight.

I thought they were meant to be Slim Shady and Woolie

I do not like Pearl.

Another word for "Marina" is "Harbor"

Absolute fucking cancer, but
expect nothing less from Nintendo fans which are allowed to go rampant in this board.

What the fuck is wrong with you Nintoddlers? Fuck off back to reddit and cuck chan.

Pure coincidence

I see you hail from a different part of the internet. Reddit, perhaps

More like a previous poster used Tor to deligitimize my argument.

Nice attempt at fitting in

needs more squids

She did nothing wrong

pick 3 and only three

Most dress like gay bodybuilders, and the ones who aren't swole just look faggy as hell. They all dress like homos dude.

Calliefags disgust me.

What is wrong about them getting superior taste?

Best Marina. Shake shake that niggerling out of here!

Maybe she's constantly reminded of all the manchildren fucks masturbating to her.

I wanna fuck the black octopus. I wanna make mixed race human octoling hybrid babies with her.

I don't think humans and octolings can breed, user

She doesn't have to know that.

octopus

I thought it was fairly obvious who they look like.

Great work user

We need more art of Pearl and Marina involved in cartoon hijinks

Not that's kidding yourself.

Threadly reminder to do your part in removing the octoling menace

Do you think Marina can be hypnotized by Octavio's beats? Like how he uses to control the other Octarians?

Guess we're going down like how wx went.

This is probably the case. Pearl is the Inkopolis equivalent of a Jew and Marina is her nigger-puppet underling.See the skull, the part of bone removed

But Squids and Octolings don't have bones user

Confirmed for never having used a good capacitive stylus. Enjoy your objectively shittier screens.

>not just a fucking stick
nice jew screen fag

Okay, now you're just shitter-shattered at having objectively worse tastes. Run along now. You were proven wrong.

i think its something theyre all susceptible to, but im not basing that off of anything.

I wanna cum on Pearl's forehead

I'm sorry you're too retarded to understand the differences between capacitive and resistive touch screens.

>>>/oven/

They have no father so I have to take that role, I'd rather have them become something in life by keeping them away from most forms of animated media (except Cheburashka)

Are bronies or otaku a good thing? Also I only like big breasted women

Great taste user

yes

Did you make this user?, It's really well done

I stole it off a friend

Let him know that he does good work user

Well tell your friend to learn how to draw it looks like shit

One can use any stick as long as it can jab the transparent layer of plastic hard enough to be detected, the other requires a fancy stick due to it detecting the human finger and not sticks. You can design fancy sticks for the job but in the end that's more money you have to spend rather than using any fucking stick

Jesus christ, why havent you dropped them yet? I want Holla Forums to leave

Yes user. It is okay to be in denial about our choices having rl repercussions. There hasnt been a twist like this since DC left the fate of Jason Todd to the fans.

Zero effort shitposting, faggot. Go back to tumblr. We don’t want you here.

don't bully the choco octo

I would unironically like a Smash Bros kart game.
Or a Smash Bros Mario Party.

At least, before Nintendo managed to break out the bottom of the barrel.

Except capacitive screens support multitouch and can detect different pressures meaning they're better for drawing. Face it, you're wrong.

While they can, we're talking about the nintendo switch, and not-miiverse drawing, where these features are useless. Also multitouch capactive screens exist since multitouch is mostly software not hardware based.

*resistive

Speaking of, why is the GG thread so fucking terrible? And what's with all the shitposters and trapfags who always do the "liberals aren't true liberals! I'm the true liberal!" schtick? Its like twitter in there.

The new ones are shit compared to the original duo.

Because its a containment thread.

It's a thread full of reddit, halfchan, and twitter crossposters. What do you expect.

Don't forgot the Holla Forumsposters

Around the time of #NotYourShield, GG threads into massive, spineless shitstains of safe spaces where everyone either ditched or turned into fucking slogs of tripfags. That's what I remember anyways.

no, the squidsisters went insane

LOL

;_;

I could understand doing that to Callie but not Marie.

But thats pearl aka dexter, not deedee

Coalburner detected

gay

what is this faggotry

But Marie is worse than Callie.

remove cboy and put futa/newhalf, then we got a deal, also milf wouldn't hurt

What is wrong with her teeth it looks like she just has gums with like a weird dangling nerve in the middle it looks disgusting.

That's not what Splatfest said.

If she was better then she wouldn't have lost splatfest

reminder that squids most powerful sense is taste so if you have a squid waifu get ready for some serious smoochin

the paper shes holding is a contract stating that the last splatfest wont be pearl vs marina

The squids are with me tonight.

Why are Mariefags so drawn to Pearl? Its like they're drawn to shit

It boils down to;

this is some serious autism

There are anons that want to be bullied by short cunts.

reminder that idol wars are poisonous to yourself and your idol, and that cephalopods have so many arms because youre supposed to hug them

that's the kind of shit I expect a loser to say, loser

Wrong.

I don't care about either side. I'm just saying what each side boils down to;
It's faggots that want gentle supportive gfs that don't exist in 3D/people who can't handle anything mean vs masochists/people that enjoy being a dick and/or Australians.

Finally

exactly

MOE POINTS
O
E

P
O
I
N
T
S

(Wasted)
Unlike your shit party game Splatoon isn't pretending to be something it's not and also doesn't play like ass because of a gimmicky controller.

To me, my X-Men!

Oh, the irony.

the only shit taste is not being able to see how great they all are

The Squidsisters are pure and gorgeous and don't hang out with Octoling scum.

Marina just wants you to love her and not leave her alone user. Why is mint chocto chip so offensive to you?

Octoling propagandists really need to fuck off.

And her lips are fucking disgusting. Its no wonder tumblr loves her so damn much. Might as well make her ugly nose pink while they're at it

(checked)

I was all for the Octoling until that reference user mint chocolate chip is fucking shit-tier ice cream reserved for cucks, queers, and women. You ruined her for me good fucking job.

Then you take your cuttlefish boss baby, its the future you chose.

Fuck that shit it's not a binary choice plenty of waifus out there no need to limit yourself.

CAKE OR ICECREAM MOTHERFUCKER

Why?

can't eat it with soda or juice or it tastes terrible, that's my reason.

I bet you like dark chocolate flavor, you pathetic excuse for a human being.

laughinggirls.jpg

Yeah thats some pearl tier pleb alright.

I'd do a lot more than just "hang out" with them

Jesus christ are you fucking 4.

hipster tier taste anons

U FUKKIN WOT M8? U LOOKIN' 2 GET INKED U FUKKIN POOFTAH?

We must avenge Callie's death

The mumble IS around, but Swamp got you idiots to believe it was being taken down or something so you would start using his. All because he wanted his server purchase justified.

youtu.be/PLD3EZ8zM-o
thoughts about this number resembling the last splatfest (pearl vs marina)

you mean for root beer floats? well that only really works with vanilla

I'm in the same boat. A real shame. I want to munch on Crusty Sean's Super Shwaffle

Why does that read more sexually than it should?

I know that feel user, It sucks being a 3rd worlder

I'm not a third worlder, I just don't have money for a Switch right now and I'll be in Wyoming when 2 comes out.

I mean… it just looks really delicious.

I went to a food truck festival once. Was pretty good. Wish I could go get some food right now.

FUCK YOUR ICE CREAM

And fuck your new idols!

will always be the true and only idols.

What kind of sick bastard sells his own kin as food?

I posted about that in the last thread.

My theory is that they're prawns who owed him money.

You ask that when Callie and Marie both had pieces of squid in their hair.
What if Inklings and other sentient creatures in-game are just the most evolved species and that there are still regular squid, octopi, jellyfish, shrimp, etc. in the oceans?

theyre probably decorative, its not like he actually battered and fried himself. it would be like if you ate out of a bowl with feet on the bottom of it.

What if they're not? Squid eat prawns and fish in real life, and in turn, salmon eat squid.

There was that bit in the direct where we saw an inkling get eaten by a salmon.

I think they just live in a society where they accept their place on the food chain and live with the possibility that they could be eaten by anyone at any time.

Dark Chocolate why would anybody eat that it's fucking ice cream it is going to be bad for you no matter what at least get something good. Not shit chocolate that morons think is good for you.

Because mint is fucking disgusting in everything besides gum it just ruins dishes. Also I notice the only people who really seem to like mint chocolate chip are women or gay men.

back to your vanilla ice cream bubbeleh.

Holy shit you're a fucking retard who doesn't get the joke.

Uh, it's actually making fun of that scene.

Putting all the faggots and trannies non-vanilla ice cream flavors in the gas chamber microwave, where they belong.

I am now completely erect, thank you user

if vanilla were the only flavor even marina wouldnt convince anyone to team ice cream.

Caffeine isn't really bad for you though it can kill you if you take a pretty much impossible amount at once. It can also give you headaches and stuff if you go off it because it is chemically addictive. However if you are a healthy person you can have caffeine every day without issue. Coffee is pretty fine for you as well unless you put sugar milk/cream in it since it's sugar.

Vanilla only works when it's combined with some other ice cream just eating a bowl of only vanilla ice cream is boring. I don't really advocate for any one flavour of ice cream just that mint chocolate chip is garbage

Fucking leave already you pathetic toddler.

But just like with hentai even with other options Vanillia is still the best

You are more into microcephalia then I guess.

Pearl's forehead is a canvas and my semen is the paint.

Iron is good for you man. Shit tastes like black pudding.

I don't understand how pointing out that caffeine isn't bad for you justifies my taste in ice cream. I don't need to justify my taste in ice cream mint chocolate chip is crap and if you like it you are a wrong person. You are the person justifying liking it by pretending you have a superior palette to the little children. Next are you going to argue that games should only be mature so only real adults are able to appreciate them?

vanilla isnt even the best ice cream to fuck

MY EARS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Iron is good for you man. Shit tastes like black pudding.

Strictly speaking, I never said that I didn't eat blood slurpee. And what's that have to do with dark chocolate?

Mint goes great with rootbeer you fag

I saod it's good you fucking brainlets. God damn do I hate summer.

Guys! What if Marina is Octavio's daughter?

Impossible, Octavio is huwite.

kys

Im sorry that we're not FAGS user

holy shit

The only ice cream you have with soda is vanilla with root bear. And that's for root beer floats.

I suppose it depends if you believe squid kids and octolads have chromataphores to change their smin color as well.
Marina chooses to be dark skinned in protest to her father to live in Inkopolis. Also the dark skin is a disguise to keep the cap'n guessing who she is.

At what part of the video? I think I can hear Marina say "everyone" when she singing at the start and that's it.

And this is coming from someone who can hear the join us, join us Samus in the darkness from MP2:E menu screen.

So a fish-eat-fish world?

I wonder if someone replicated the audio filter used for inkling voices. I'd like to hear what inklings sound like speaking English.

And yeah I could have went for that pun. Fuck you too Carlos.

I just wanted to enjoy my cute character designs and Nickelodeon aesthetics

Why does it have to be this way

this is the future you chose

That's why i sid i DONT like Mint because it doesn't mix with soda, and i like a big fat bottle of Coca Cola with my Ice Cream

Some ice cream isn't meant to be enjoyed with other sweet drinks. Mint is one of those flavors. But chocolate chip mint can work in a banana split sunday topped wuth fudge.

Then there are ice creams you have to enjoy by themselves like sea salt ice cream, green tea mochi ice cream, or expresso gelato.

atleast the single player was sorta fun.

Excuse me, what? Is this shit going to be explained? I thought after the great resource war the two races had, Inklings cast Octolings out. You know, like racial/genetic rejects.

I'm massive fucking lore-fag of pretty much every game I enjoy, so this is kind of fucking with me.

The single player's sole purpose was to train you for the multiplayer.

I haven't heard of any trailers and I've only recently found out about this. I'll go watch the trailers now.

Just watched the singleplayer trailer. Shit looks fucking dope.

What is Pearl is actually Callie and this is part of the result of the Octolings Brainwashing her.

Fuck off Matpat

Something that's a little bit looked-over.

Apparently jellyfish cannot speak the Inkling language, at least, not well. It's why Jelonzo talks so strangely, and why Jelfonzo speaks in medieval tongue (he learned to speak the Inkling language through reading historic texts). They're like FOTB immigrants who never bother to assimilate.

Are jellyfish the illegal mexicans of the Inkling world?

Makes you wonder which species memehouse will force Nintendo to shoe in as snackbars, I mean innocent refugees.

nintendolife.com/news/2017/07/preview_going_solo_in_splatoon_2s_single_player_hero_mode

TL;DR Summary:

squid?

what problems did the first one have other than being kind of short?

theres more thats going on than the trailers show, some kind of squid sister side story that explains a bit more and raises more question. its worth noting that the new city block just kind of floated in and is based off of new york.

im thinking inklings and octarians arent confined to this one area.

"Alternate Weapon" challenges limited to specific stages, and further limited by the amiibo requirement.
Generic boss fights (in terms of AI and gameplay).
Recycled levels based on multiplayer maps.

how could i forget

two nukes weren't enough

fuck off it was the perfect amount. it got me squid kids

"Pineapple free pizza from the future."

SHOTS FIRED AT OVERWATCH

BASED

Once again best girl confirmed.

Really fucking hope the "limited ink" challenge feature returns. It was the best game play changer when going through the limited selection of levels the Squid amiibo would access it for. Those levels were less spray 'n' pay vs conserved and strategic ink usage. Video related.
But I don't think many would have gotten to experience it because of the amiibo paywall.

Only because they were rushing the game out. At least they recycled them pretty well, with a different time setting (sunset or night), putting up barriers to make them more linear and on some using the constant enemy inkstrikes to keep you moving forward, while some were a good setting to fight Octolings on. (Also if you purchased Splatoon at launch stages like Kelp Dome and Bluefin Depot were not available in multiplayer yet).

On the other hand, your supposed to be Octo Valley storywise, but now your fighting the Octopus Army in Inkopolois multiplayer stages?

Nice reference to both Euro and NA Splatfests.

New thread when?

Make it yourself, nerd.

New thread:

No pearlfags allowed.

How dead will Splatoon be when Splatoon 2 drops? I only just got back into the game after not playing since November last year.

I don't plan on buying a Switch anytime soon either.

There's a new thread, you goober.