90' Holla Forums

Shots Fired!
Oh snap.. here is the Straight dope dawg, Croc just threw down! He all be like Is Your Face Mario & Croft you just got Punked Yo!
NOT

GUYS, HE'S GETTING A PS1 GAME!!!!

__ _ __ ___?

More, what can possibly go RIGHT? I can't wait for his future games! Imagine if there is a PS2 hahaha

you hear they are working on a film called American Psycho? I hear its going to feature the music of Huey Lewis.

that show was named after the 90's slang retard

Oh great, you're going to have that last image used by rabid fanboys to try and discredit arguments like a silver bullet. Screencap this.

Every time

Did the 90's have Beer Omoplota? The greates game ever made? I think not! Based japanese!

only difference is now the world is whole lot gayer.

Imagine how amazing games will be 10 years from now!
Now imagine how amazing they'll be in 20 years!

These are all clearly PC-users trying to lay conjecture on a sector of the industry they knew jack shit about. The same shit happens today. Retards making assertions are as old as time itself

IKR, Today's games will look like movies compared to the games we will get in the future.

HE'S FUCKING RIGHT.

Your birth year starts with a 2.

264 B.C
How dare you.

Not quite a nineties' post, but still.

1999 doesn't count.

80's
Phat! I just got this rad game called Pandemonium for Windows 95! Oh and GLQuake is amazing!

Oh God I can't tell which version's worse

Why are they comparing croc to tomb raider?

I remember all the hype over the last Gex game. Good times.

I wasn't even born until 20 years later!

I have no idea, I wonder who the black boots are suppose to be? Sonic? Crash Bandicoo?

to be fare, I smoked way too much weed and don't remember things clearly

I'm glad that this shit isn't done quite as often anymore. The 90s were a dark time when a lot of really shitty mascots tried to make a name for themselves by insisting they were better than all the other big sellers and popular titles. Most of them were barely functional, let alone playable.

Who the fuck is Bubsy?
What the fuck is the "PS1"? You mean the PlayStation?

People tell me I'm very mature for my age.

Croc was pretty neat.

find me bolder words to put on a box cover and fail

You re mature enough for my dick

Whip it out, user

Plumber boy is done, that's right, you heard me… he should go back to cleaning toilets :-)

Here you go

what the fuck

I'm concerned if anyone actually thought those rejected garbage pail kids would be successful.

You show first

I also love how that quote is apparently from NINTENDO OFFICIAL MAGAZINE.

They didn't even bother releasing the N64 version even though it was completely finished

it's crash, sonic has red shoes

marketing team was apeshit to try to market such ugly characters back then

That's because Miyamoto felt threatened and threw a bitchfit to have the n64 version cancelled.

Maybe if Mario moved over, they could have put it on store shelves.

Is this any better, dude?

Wait, is that advertisement vore?

so does Crash
but you probably are correct because they look like Chuck Taylor high tops

to be fair British women in general tend to be on the Ugly side.

is that supposed to be a pun?

is that game fun ?

If it isn't, it's dangerously close.

no but it should be, someone should request it in in the draw thread.

Maybe Croc ate them with his ass instead of his mouth and the toothpick's actually a lollipop haha just thinking

If that's the case do you think they had to pass through all his poo poo to get into his stomach? really curious about the science behind that haha

Even more so when otaku in Japan got jobs in the animation industry and started filling it with garbage.

That might have been the first time I recognized obnoxious, forced, corporate memes for what they really were.

All me

Holla Forums truly is on person

one*

Top left: just graduated highschool
Bottom left: just finished university with a liberal arts degree

We'd all be goons then

What a fucking faggot

I'm amazed.

t. example of his own argument

99.9% of everything you figured out by yourself was figured out by millions who came before you first. I'm sure there was some guy pissed christianism was becoming popular in ancient rome.

I know the thread has gone a different direction, but I just wanted to say I really love Croc. It was just so much fun for little me to play.

I want Croc to vore me

I'm sure there's plenty yoshi material of that to please your desires haha

In my geeks group at college, there was one guy who genuinely thought that Croc (pc version) had blown Mario 64 out of the water.

Croc was pretty good. I got the game from my teacher, he was a nerd and always gave out CDs for good grades. A shame that most students didn't even had a PC lol

Japanese animation was nothing but toy commercials and cheesey shit like speed racer until otaku got interested in it from stuff like Gundam 0079. Anime from the 80s on was otaku made/funded.

As mention before, the underage in Holla Forums don't know about the massive campaign to market the PS1 toward normalfags - creating dudebros that were alien to gaming culture.

Well, it also created a phenomenon in the late 90s: playstation addiction in newbies. You would have young adults suddenly vacating the social scene, disappearing for like a month or two to fully metabolize their Ridge Racer and Tekken.

Eventually, they would learn to balance things out. But every time, it would be something like "dude, where the hell have you been?" and "I bought a playstation man".

I don't know about fanboys, but it is definitely evidence that games went to shit after 94', not 2007.

kill yourself

I still have the FINDING PRIVATE MONKEY map set for Quake II. That's about as far down the rabbit hole as you can go with PC Gamer/Game Players. All hail Gazuga. Bill is god.

Or SAVING. I forget. BRANE PROBLEMZ.

Did this ever actually work? Outside of Sonic, I mean.

The Playstation was always the normalfag console to me. Most of the people I knew who had them just bought them to play sports games, and the occasional normalfag approved action game like Tomb Raider. I didn't even hear about most of the really good Playstation games until years later.

Same here.

not wrong. All the titles I like on PS1 were obscure as fuck in comparison.

Daikatana was sort of like the first No Man's Sky, only people were getting pissed off waiting for it so much that wanted to hate it.

That Romeo is able to show his face anymore is sign that something is wrong with the times.

My niggerest nigger. Played the fuck out of this shit together with Bushido Blade.

hot damn

Seriously, even the fucking Chinese have common courtesy not to do shit like this

It's probably obscure because that boxart looks like shit. From what I remember, the gameplay was never advertized in magazines, and all you had to guess what the game was about was a non-descriptive title and an image of an edgy piranha. I just now looked up footage out of curiosity and it looks fun as fuck, even if the art isn't to my taste.

You're saying that like demos didn't exist.

None that I ever encountered. It's possible that any worthwhile marketing for it just never reached me personally.

ok

I love it when you're so blatantly wrong about the history of anime.

I wish my dick looked that good.

if someone is holding their dick like that, then it's probably fake.

That's kinda small.

Are you sure you're not flacid?

I'd bet 50 bucks that's a woman holding a dildo.

nice vagina behind that dick