Tfw you fell for the steambox meme

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/ZOTAC-Machine-ZBOX-SN970-P-U-i5-6400T-GeForce/dp/B01A4FLYSW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You goddamn idiot.
How much did it cost and what are your specs?

vacate the website

Wait did they actually release those?
I thought it was cancelled because I never heard anything about them except within the first month or two of them being announced.

amazon.com/ZOTAC-Machine-ZBOX-SN970-P-U-i5-6400T-GeForce/dp/B01A4FLYSW
this one

They ended up being a massive flop. Instead of releasing 1 or 2 standardized boxes that were priced competitively with consoles they released a dozen different versions that were overpriced and made by different companies. Less than 500k total sold. The only success from this blunder was the steam controller (which is doing well considering how weird it is) and more and more games have been ported to Linux (increasing interest in Vulcan).

Why the fuck did they not make Half-Life 3 specifically for this thing? Are Valve really so fucking lazy anymore?

They ended up being prebuilt ubuntu machines that were designed to only run a walled garden big picture mode.

May I have your cube?

You truly are a retard OP.

It never is, who in this board says so?

Building your own HTPC is the only way to go user.

>tfw the wireless networking adapter in the Steam Link is shit and you have to run another ethernet cable across the house or build a computer with better Wifi adapter to use steam in home streaming
>tfw the Steam Link OS hasn't been released and I can't put it on a clone board with a better wireless adapter

I was gonna use my old computer but the CPU sucked utter dick for videostreams

Let me guess, you bought an OUYA too.

Fuck, now I'm going to get email about these things. Shame on your retarded brain, that's almost as bad as those monitor peecee things.

Seriously, who DIDN'T know that Steamboxes are just regular PCs running a customized Debian?

For that much you could have bought both a console and built a new PC.

It's just a pre-built PC, not a console with exclusive software.

S U M M E R
U
M
M
E
R

theres no way you can be THIS dumb just look at those SHIT specs

The steambox was just a prebuilt with an OS even valve forgot existed, even the controller they released was terrible.

You spent a thousand shekels on that? Holy shit.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
laughing spic.exe