GDQ 2017

Apparently this happened very recently at games done quick. Explain yourselves burgers. We laugh at sweden but things are looking pretty bad in burgerville as well.

And this was last year ?

wtf they're doing transition ops live at GDQ now?

A quick google search shows a list of names of tranny speedrunners from GDQ:

Cronikeys
soe
Krystal
Narci
dancingscarecow
yadra121
EnchantressofNumbers
Nickynoel
CrystalBeauty
EeveeSpirit
Kartseven
AzuraSarah
JackieDaggers
Emily Brooks
Withelde
Protomagicalgirl
tegangibby
Sagev3
Mewyabby
MissFantastic
superaliceinwonderland
transFaerie
runnee22
orcastraw
MilesSMB
Hazel_
Cyberdemon
Littlenino
emeraldaly
abootoo
ThatMG2
TheMageling
Wuest
Catlynat
Xaltis
Soulcloset
anothercastle
ferianjay
CURED
Missy
Rachel

Why are speedrunners such cancer ?

The only ones there that sound like normal usernames are
Everything else sounds like a tranny username.

The reason is simple: it makes business sense. Consider the ease of pandering to the liberal demographic and the looseness of their purse strings. GDQ is a business in the "make-you-feel-morally-superior-for-giving-your-money-away service industry.

I think he got banned at the last one because his friend had a maga hat.

Wait, Cyberdemon is a tranny?

Might be just merely pretending just to piss people off though.

Geneva Conventions binding our hands.

Sounds like someone with dysphoria to me.

My favorite part was when the BotW players all agreed it was too early to try speedrunning the game but then someone applied anyway because (((she's))) a (((lady))) or whatever bullshit excuse it used and the run was a horrid mess of amiibos and death.

Let's make a list of good speedrunners (regardless of GDQ).
I'll start : WhiteGoose.

looks like it

Blueglass
The nigger can be pretty chill, too. He doesn't have thin skin, at least.

Why did they ban him by the way ? Was it just because he was such a likeable fellow ?

That's exactly why. He was a fan favorite. IIRC he's not banned from entering the place, but he's not allowed to speedrun and if he's in the audience, he has to sit very far away as to avoid being seen/heard.

What a shame. Every good show should have its Blueglass. Did he ever comment on this ? I would've wrecked havoc but I think he's so chill he's not even giving a fuck.

He's pretty based

I don't think he has spoken at all in the past two years, not even on social media. I'm wondering if he's gonna show up on NASA at all.