4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite stealth game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mgs2. It has the detail of the later mgs games with the arcadey-ness of mgs1.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

There are actually a lot of really good ones. I'll just stick with MGS3, since I believe it did stealth the best in the series.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Dunno how late I'll be up tonight. Got work today and its kinda early. Only a few more weeks and then I'm done. So glad.

Playing Dark souls 2. Its meh.

Work was surprisingly calm tonight, sans this one table of 6 that wouldn't leave for over 2 hours. One more double shift, and then I get my day off.

Re: Stealth games. Video related.

DaS2 is the worst of the souls games. I dunno why you have it.

Not shocked, everyone says that.

chaos theory based jus on da stealf part tbh monica

i got da medal one monica ;(

How goes user

I just had my days off for the week so I'm fucked. Got the next 4 in a row on. Kills me every time.
What'd you do when you got off work user?

It was still sealed until I decided to play it. Doesn't seem any worse than DaS1 honestly. But I hate DaS1 so.

House work. Vidya. Hang with friends. Game hunting. Go outside at some point.

Has Holla Forums been any more dead than it is now?

Scheduled my last 2 tests on the same day like 2 and half weeks from now. Its gonna be like 3 hours. I also found the only safe spot in the entirety of the first 6 floors in SS2. Its the upper level of the part just before you get into the richenbacher. I still havent found all the gamepig games yet. There is a full golf game in it though. 10/10 better than most game released after 2007.
In DaS2 the enemies stop respawning after a while. Fuck that.

Morning
I'm suffering from an intense hangover today. Went to a slav buddy's place for the animus and he busted out the 190something proof. Shit went quick as it's illegal here in leafland.
Also raided a local anime shop of all its pillows and I found a tooru

Stealth is for pussies

Let us know if you find any fun games.

Does the update thread button count? And I still have pop out replies too.

Whaaaaat thats just weird. Though this one seems to really want you to do NG+ tons of times to get everything so sorta makes sense.
Fucking moonlight greatsword is only in NG+ or ++ or some shit. Bullshit.

I'm in control. Living the NEET life until I can acquire a job. Being a NEET's pretty cool, but it gets dull and lonely as fuck very quickly.
Sly Cooper 2

it encourage u to ng+ tho ryt? das a gud thing. kinda lets u brute force yo way thru tho

Nah, it's pretty good. I wish I was good at it though.

Whats a tooru?

How long you been NEET user?

Game collecting around here has become a crapshoot. It's mostly PS2 and Xbox games that I find at thrift stores nowadays. Not that I'm complaining, but some variety would be nice.

Whats the point of even having enemies if they just dissapear? I mean, if you die to the boss you still have to run through the level anyway. It kinda just makes it travel time instead of a level with a goal.

I found some decent stuff here. But it seems like i am literally the only one that buys old games because there was a sealed goblins quest 2 that was sitting there for over 3 months.

Stealth is like 90% patience.

I'm worried I won't find as many vintage games in nippon as I thought. Apparently the old game market in akiba is kinda shit and I'm not too sure where else to look.

I don't think the enemies disappear until you kill them a bunch of times. Won't happen that way unless you really really suck.

Gonna need to replace my keyboard today I think. It's getting really finicky about the cord's position for it to work. Girlfriend's off work for the next month though so I'm hoping to have a nice few weeks

Not long. Only since summer started. I haven't had to pay rent or have any obligations whatsoever, so I can basically do whatever I want and just sit on my horde of money while everyone pays for my shit. I don't intend to live this way for long because it makes me feel guilty as hell not working. I certainly don't have the apparent wisdom of those who have NEETed out for years, but it just hurts living this way. I feel I'm going to go insane from being too caught up in my own head,

Bullshit. Even with patience I'm shit at it.

idk i couldnt stand it tbh barely made a dent in da shit killed sumn up in me monica . i guess as fun as da innate gameplay of da souls gmaes is level design still make a huge difference i suppose.

Isnt there like this fuckhuge store that has tons of old games? Maybe you just have to do more research.

Apparently the smaller, non-Super Potato retro shops still have stock.

Its more like 60% patience 40% execution. Basically: git gud

What are you doing m8?

It takes a while to get over the hump. Once you do NEET life becomes pure pleasure. I miss it so much.
Enjoy it while it lasts user

Need more patience then

Super potato? Heard its overpriced to shit.

Hopefully. Want my damn super fami

Stealth usually just devolves to watching enemy movements for longer than I bother to care. Stealthfags in payday 2 were fucking insufferable back when I played

This is the problem I'm having. I already know this.

I was onlt good with that in MGS2.

Starting college soon. Most jobs around here don't want a grown man who isn't available full-time at any time.

Yep. They're remodelling or something.

I cant do the neet life anymore. I need to do somthing with my hands thats not vidya. im just too afraid to go outside

Mgs2 is super fast.

Ohhhhh. Never did watch that show tbh

She get payed during?

No, why is your girlfriend working? career women arent worth dating.

She said something about having to get unemployment while she's off, so I guess not.

Because she doesn't like being a lazy piece of shit like I do, I guess.

Why the fuck is touhou 16 so bad? What the fuck is ZUN doing?

I bet you get sick of her during the break.

Your GF/wife is supposed to be taking care of the house and kids, not working.

Wouldn't surprise me. I hate being around people for any real amount of time. I'm just excited because I like to fuck.

She will be if it ever gets serious enough for there to be kids. I do the house stuff that I decide is actually important and the only creature here that needs taking care of is my cat.

How old is she? You cant wait too long or else your kids are gonna have the autisms. You're gonna be the parents of a ton of cats soon enough if this keeps up.

She's 22. Course I'm gonna be taking is 3 semesters, with only short breaks. Comes out to just under 2 years, I think. The earliest I even want to think about kids is after that.

When are we going to start spilling blood tbh.

Well, lets hope she doesnt get some huge career to the point where she doesnt want kids. 25 gives you like 4 years of healthy kids. Dont be like my mom who had both me and my bro post 32. I have a genetic disease and he has a birth defect.

I'm not sure I want 4 kids anyway. She has expressed that she wants kids, though. Fuck, I'll breed her the day I graduate if we're still together. I'm 2 months shy of 27. The paternal urges are starting to come on hard. I need a qt daughter to protect and nurture.

ryt fukn nao

Do it soon or risk autism.

Night anons.

If I had the financial means to support a kid I'd probably try to convince her to start trying tomorrow.

hey

did i miss the banter tonight? i was up late drinking with the roommates

Probably thread died fucking fast

fair enough, i had some stuff on my mind but i'll save it for next time, can't be abusing the concept of 4am, see you cunts like next week

Don't want to talk?

i mean i do but i'm drunk and not thinking straight now. i can wait for next night i'm free to stay up till 4am ya know

i also knocked back like 3 shots of shite whisky in a row on top of all the beer i drank tonight in an attempt to knock myself out so i'll bugger off in like 10 minutes from this post

"We do not hate the alien because he is different, we hate the alien because he had naught but hate in his heart for us."
— Anonymous Battle-Brother of the Deathwatch

4AM is dying kek