Mabinogi thread Banquet edition

If you're interested in joining the guild just add Molawsco and I can invite you to it we're on the Alexina server.
Current Events
For the next eight weeks, gain bonuses to skill training, claim free items each weekend.
Thursday, Jul. 6 - Wednesday, Jul. 12: Double Skill Training and +10 EXP after Skill Rank-Up for the following Talents:
Music
Weekend Buff: Monster EXP x2
Weekend Buff: 10% Alchemy Success Rate.
The current reward for logging in today is 10 red and blue special upgrade stones more rewards will come every weekend but I'm not sure what they are. As well as week 7 and 8 have remained a secret for now so we're not sure what will happen things are about to get CRUHZAY
If you decide to join fresh in Alexina don't forget to NOT SKIP THE TUTORIAL ALL THE WAY THROUGH YOU GET A FREE BROOM PET
Another tip for new players or people starting over alike is to do the mainstream quest Saga to get another free pet with inventory.
The banquet is at 7 PM PDT, that's 10 PM EST for you people that really matter

We're also having a guild event. We're going to have a group picture, and then have a laugh as we all try to redraw it. Rewards will given to members who attempt to draw, even if it's just stick figures or photoshop bane posts. Rewards will be random clothes that aren't worth it, and maybe a puppet of best girl.

REMINDER TO BULLY ALL ELVES AND THEIR HALF BREED OFFSPRING

FIGHT AGAINST THE DESERT ELVEN GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD FOR YOUR ONLY HOPE FOR A FUTURE

Check the Mabinogi world wiki for all the info you need on elements of the game. When starting, do the whole tutorial and do not skip it if you want a very good flying pet with decent inventory.
When starting, choose the combat talent and train Windmill first then Smash all the way to Rank 1, theses are your bread and butter for every skillset you'll use, Windmill being your absolutely great aoe on low cooldown which works as defense just as offense and smash to do a decent 500% melee hit. Then from that point you can choose which talent to invest in. Priority of training should go to skills who require you to kill types of mobs from Weakest to Boss.
If your starved for inventory space, you can make alt chars and use their bank tabs for your main. There is also inventory bags you can buy, ignore the inventory plus requirement on the description as you don't need it to make full use of theses item bags.
If you need more stamina, train Life-related skills in general like production mastery.

So what's your favorite life skill?
Mine's alchemy, since it compliments other skills.

fishing because it's comfy

Pre-dischord music was only good because it was something comfy to do around a campfire
still my favorite though

Banquet starts in one hour

Huh, didn't expect to see Mabinogi here.
I haven't played since they introduced alchemy, did Nexon fuck it up yet with paid services?
Worth getting back into from scratch?

In my opinion they've made the game a lot easier compared to the pay to rebirth bullshit of the past. Inventory bags are now free and they've added alchemy bags for alchemists.

If you decide to join us just remember we're on Alexina.

Well a lot of stuff has changed since you played user, to start off you get 3 pets for free when you start a new account from under 1,000 total levels, this is all the total levels of all your characters under the account must equal less than 1,000. The last pet you get from the tutorial is a full fledged pet that includes inventory and as I stated in the OP you get another free pet from just doing a mainstream quest accessible at any time. You get free skill resets until you get to total level 1,000 as well as daily rebirths and 3 Nao revivals daily. Nao revivals are now items you can earn in-game you no longer have to pay for them and if you are over total level 1,000 you can rebirth weekly now as opposed to every 3 weeks when you would become 20 years old as it used to be. Apart from that to be fair the game is still pay2win because I have to be objective about it in some way but you can earn a lot of stuff in-game now that wasn't available before and if you jew people out of their gold you can buy a lot of the cash shit just from other players. You also get a lot of free character cards now to make multiple characters which can have premium looks for free and 20 pon (another cash currency that allows you to change your looks) for free. Another thing to note is the free pet you get from the mainstream quest can be completed on multiple characters letting you get more than one.

Have I traveled back in time to 2005?

(checked)
(checked)
Despite all the gay Nexon shit it's still a comfy game I've had fun with anons since we started the guild and we're coming up with events to do and shit.

RIP like 4 people in the guild

Ban cymbals. Cymbal autism must end.

Update. Instead of drawing we just rolled dice. I'll attempt to draw the guild though, no promises though.

Sounds pretty good, I'll have to download it sometime tomorrow. Even like, 3 (Assuming one human giant and elf card) free pets are nice. Are they different or is it like the same pet?

Alright guys we should come up with guild events to keep the thread active and to have fun.

I vote we all mine for lava cat robes and by that I mean anything else. It'd be fun to shitpost as someone else does all the work but fuck fossil hunting in general.

I'll try to get on more and farm gold, so next time the prize can just be money.

I'd recommend just making a new account, usually they give better stuff to new accounts and you won't get the tutorial pet since it'll think you're an old character if you've already played on that character.
Also yeah they're all different to my knowledge.

Just bumping the thread real quick to let anons know that may not have logged in in awhile to log in today for a free style tab key. It lets you use the style tab on your character to dress them up how you want without affecting your stats.

No. Super fucking clunky movement, combat and graphics where everything is latex sex doll is not comfy.
Ragnarok is comfy, mabinogi isn't.
I dropped when I got bored of mastering that fucking whirlwind meme

You should savour it, you've got 2 years before video games go to shit

Okay I'll be the first to say it then. Whirlwind is useful, but not absolutely needed. When I first joined I just leveled combat mastery and I was perfectly fine. It's just we tell new players level windmill because windmill's one of the hardest skills to level later on and universally it's useful but honestly you can get it to Rank A then stop, it'll be harder to level later on but it'll do decent damage at rank A.
And now that you can reset your skills for 10k at duncan you honestly could do what you want. Remember the game's only fun when you make a goal for yourself you actually want to do. If that goal is becoming the master of milking then fuck all other talents and just have fun.

What's your favorite thing to do as well?
Mine is sitting by a campfire and talking with people.

haven't played this in years. Let me in the guild, I'm Semifiend

Posting to update that the guild will expire tomorrow, at that point the guild will still be alive but we won't be able to recruit new members so apply now! Again the server is Alexina