CEMU

So how is this coming along? I tried it at 1.7.2 and Zelda ran like shit. Is it playable now? Is their a download of the latest one without having to pay for it through patreon? What's the latest news?

It's 100% playable for me. Follow video guide for Cemu Hook and shader cache, retard proof dragging and dropping. I only really tried it for the first time yesterday. Use Nvidia inspector to limit cemu fps to 30 and you have it running native-like at 2k and shit with AA. Took this today.

Hey, that looks pretty good for once.

So he doesn't sink into the ground anymore?

Is Bayo 2 playable yet?

They fixed the earape witchtime issue in 1.8.1, outside of that I do not know.

Tried it for first time too. It's like 95%, nearly there, just odd little hitches but I was playing a chunk of the 1st chapter without many issues.

I'm new to it but running around for around an hour I didn't experience any problems at all except 1 slowdown I got that I don't remember from Switch when I played it.

no, that's fixed.

Runs well on haswell i5's and above, don't bother with less than that

I guess you can say, they hasn't well.

Fuck all you broke ass summerfag niglets. Imagine no illegal spics and you having a job to buy whatever you want. I bought a key for Magic Engine like 15 years ago and it was worth the 1500 pennies I spent. Considering it would cost anywhere betwee $500-$1000 to replace my broken Turbo Duo it was money well spent.

Runs fine on my core i7 920. Seriously.

Whats your OC? mines 4.2

runs shit but almost every game has missing effects and some fucked audio.

And i bought a 2000 desktop and a 600 chair last month, but wont spend a dime on nintendo, your point?

God, I love you.

It works okayish. I played Zelda using cemuhook and super speed hack and it was on the cusp of being pretty-much playable.

Does Dong Freeze work?

with audio glitches and probably a bunch of missing effects

I5 760 here. Most games besides Zelda work fine despite stuttering issues which seem to affect most systems no-matter what.

It's a dedicated zeldo emulator now.
Xenoblade X runs like shit or doesn't run at all since 1.7.4 or something.

Gotta give these patrons what they wanted user. At least most of em. When word came that breath of the shit was booting they got like 20k rise in donations
He probably dedicates 85% of the work to make zelda improvements, worst thing is that in order to give rapid results he started to implement speedhacks.

MULTICORE WHEN
I have a machine that, while old, is certainly capable of a solid 60FPS all the fucking time, but I can’t ever get better than 20 (in low poly areas) in the overworld of BotW. Lack of multicore support is the sole reason for this.

What’s most amazing about CEMU is that even using the higher resolution texture packs (I use the 1440 set because I play at your resolution, too), FPS ISN’T AFFECTED AT ALL. It’s weird.

Because it's harshly CPU bound and resolution doesn't hit your CPU. There's no mystery.

You're a literal retard if you didn't get the point I spelled out for you verbatim. Also $2000 PC dob jej

Just downloaded the game, emu version 1.81b, and tried it. Unfortunately, it's barely playable for me with a choppy frame rate in the great plateau area (20-28 fps). That's with a Haswell i5 and gtx 770. It's not even worth fucking around with if it runs like ass.

But user, that's how game runs on Wii U to begin with. I heard only switch version can handle steady 30 fps.

Wii U is 20-25, Switch is 25-30, but mostly steady at 28 or so.
Wii U does drop to 10, but CEMU shouldn't be as noticeable as the actual hardware.
Hardware fags BTFO

What's worth emulating anyway? Cant play splatoon, I dont like bayoneta or botw, what else does this system have?

I tried downloading CEMU but then to get vidyagaems you gotta download through a separate downloader. And then you have to repackage the files so they can be properly emulated.

Am I dumb or just retarded?

Not even the switch can do a constant silky buttery smooth 30fps

Mario kart 8, nsmbU, sm3dworld, DK tropical freeze,Xenoblade Chronicles. You've got Yoshis woolly world,Star Fox, Fatal Frame and The Wonderful 101 but I dont think they emulate properly yet.

The separate downloader is literally just
Done. It's not much different from getting something off a ROM site, except that it's straight from Nintendo and 100% accurate.

And now they're trying to rationalize the purchase with anything that comes out.

the games been patched and now runs at 30/1080 steady unlike the wii u version.

You can't make this shit up.

I just finished the master mode on CEMU. I did the master mode trials and it was really hard. I didn't like the game that much normally, but the master mode really made the game much better in my opinion.

First time I used cemU it crashed a lot on random places, now the crashes are rare and I was able to do all the shrines and get all the DLC items this time. The game is fully playable and my PC isn't even that good. GTX 960 and i5 4460.

Sorry, friend, you appear to be lost, let me help you out: >>>/tumblr/

It's been a while since link won't sink into the ground anymore. It was the first problem that got fixed, pretty much.

It is pretty much playable, but the sound is the only problem.

The problem with textures on breath of the wild happens after cutscenes, but not before.

It is 100% playable, I'm pretty sure. I finished the game twice already.

It runs REALLY well. There is some audio problems but it's 95% playable.

Unfortunately the patrons only want zelda, for now. It's a shame but what you claim is true. The devs stopped working on other titles.

If you have anything better than a GTX750TI, you can run high res packs. It's only command lines asking the emulator to render textures at a higher resolution, so it should not affect how fast the emulator works since the graphics runs well or not based on your GPU, and pretty much anything else runs based on your CPU. So as long as you have a GPU that can take it, you won't have FPS drops.

Download a shader cache so it will remove the stuttering. Use cheat engine to skip something like 2 frames. Use rivatunner (or any other software) to limit your FPS at 30. There you go, the game will be 30FPS for almost the whole game.

Also don't like Bayonetta, Splatoon or BotW. Other than them, there's really not much worth emulating. I'd say:
(I don't like XCX or NSMBU either, NSMB Wii is much better).

I would really appreciate it if you didn't suck cock.

Gee I wonder who sucks cock here.

how does a high texture pack exist?

"It's only command lines asking the emulator to render textures at a higher resolution"

Yeah, but why does the game have these assets at a higher resolution at all?

Did you ever try to emulate PS2 or Wii games? Some of them have pretty impressive textures despite console not even having a resolution at which said textures could be visible support.
Makes you think huh?

limits make people creative. They know that the console is limited so they try to get the most out of it. On pc nobody gives a shit.

It's the same with Holla Forums and the webm limit. When it was at 8mb people tried to make them as hot as possible, but now that we are at 12mb nobody even gives a shit anymore.

No, limits give people headache.
Without them we wouldn't have downgrades and games mechanically stuck in 00s.

Without them you get companies like Ubisoft just not giving a fuck about PC optimization, because: Those consumers can just throw more horsepower at it. Or something.

But what I don't get is: Why let those assets take up RAM space if we're not gonna see them?

How come Nintendo consoles are always the first to get emulators?

Are they?
Wii-U just shares some of the architecture with what came before it, and it's somewhat underpowered compared to a 360 or PS3.

You noticed the huge file sizes of new games? We have 100gb games, some are over 120gb. Even shitty games like Payday 2 are 40gb even thought they have almost no content.

When people have no limits they don't give a shit about quality.

Fuck, I obviously meant MGS3 HD since we're discussing the 360/PS3 era.

When there is a clear picture, let's say a drawing on a T-shirt, when you render on a higher resolution, the drawing gets stretched and looks bad. But in the pictures of the guy you quoted, there were basically only big colors, so stretching it won't make it look bad.

On the sonic picture, the "PUSH" on the trash can probably would look like shit if you look closely. Just like the HUD elements.

give it time
they've got persona 5 running on PC now, I think
not running very well, but not nearly as bad as I thought

And headaches breed quality. If designing something doesn't give you pain, it means you didn't put that much effort into it.
Like the old movies adagio, "the harder it is to make, the easier it is to watch"

Amazing, both of you are cuckchan newfags aren't you?

Are you fucking serious? I thought it was only supposed to run that shitty in certain areas like towns and some forest zone .

Nigger, people make 40 second webm's that are 10mb big. People stopped giving a fuck thanks to the new limit.

And you're literally on the spectrum, aren't you?

Crysis 1 was a fucking joke. A resource hogging tech-demo. LARP all you want about the master-race, but the average user of the time could not run it at 720p over 30fps when it came out.

You're being baited, you god damn imbeciles.
Jesus christ, this board I swear.

No fucking way
Kill yourself newfag

A 7GB joke with better looking textures and better gameplay than most AAA shit.
Talk about how limits are good actually made sense pre 8th Gen on both PS3 and Xbox 360 since those were sold at a loss with hardware that was actually on par if not better than a high tier PC build.

You're talking about hardware thats not even on par with a medium tier PC nowadays

Are you retarded?

So you are a prime example of what you accuse others of, and in turn, are a complete fucking idiot with zero self-awareness. Got it.

Man, "original content" has become less and less of a meaningful term ever since 2007. Redrawing a bunch of shit from a template or reaction picture isn't original content.

The version you pay works ten times as good as the free version. Just pay for it and enjoy the games.

I tried everything I could. It always has an inconsistent framerate varying from 20-30 fps. Nothing helps. Speedhack just makes the animations look faster while not stabilizing the real fps at all.

It will only look fast if it is actually faster. Speedhack isn't actually a speed hack, it's just frame skipping. When you turn on speed hack, let's say, on 1.5 on cheat engine, your FPS counter on the CemU will get bugged, that's why you thought it wasn't helping. I usually use 1.5 on the speed hack and I noticed that 19fps on the counter while the hack is turned on equals 30fps.

Until you elaborate why that is, you have no argument.

Faggot

I got some trainer that some faggot on reddit made that has a box where you can adjust the multiplier and the target fps that shows real fps vs fake fps and my real fps didn't increase but the speed of the animations quite noticeably did.

Just visiting this thread to ask if you're being serious and this emulator has a paid version.

Patreonbux version
So yes, easily pirated too

But that is the cheat engine speedhack.

Fencehack actually did increase fps on exchange of crashing the game more often, but on recent versions it has become less of a problem and you can expect to play for hours

Yes. I am assuming everyone here is using cemuhook since it's basically needed to play this game at full speed, I just forgot to mention it. I use both speedhack and GPU fencehack, since my PC isn't that good.

Well, I play with cheat engine on 1.5/2 speedhack and I can confirm the animations only get faster for me when I am actually playing at a higher than normal FPS. Maybe there is something wrong with the emulator or CE version you are using.

I'm using fence hack on top of cheat engine speed hack is that a no-no?