Gaymin Chairs

What chair do you game in, Holla Forums? I've currently got pic related, but I might be looking for something else soon.

Which is why I don't have a gaymen chair.

Reminder

Personally I would get an office chair that has armrests and a headrest. It also has to have firm cushions because I know I sit down for long hours and my bony ass just cuts through the really soft shit and I just feel my ass grinding against the wood/pastic of the seat.

also this

and get a chair with arm resters OP, you'll thank me later.

if this fucking gay thread doesn't get nuked like god damned awesome gaming ramen thread just did Mark is a collosal faggot

>>>/suicide/

kys

Fake and gay.

Pick up a recliner.

My chair is a piece of shit, it's a cheap one with no head/neck support and no cushioning. The only good thing about it is that is has armrests.

What would you suggest for me? Something I can pick up in Bongland, please.

A Prayer rug

I don't live in London

I got a task chair from Staples. I ended up going with one from them because they have ratings for hrs. of usage. Previous chair was rated for 3 hrs/day and fell apart within 6 months. This one is still going strong since January and was rated at 8-12 hrs/day and was only like $50ish more expensive (around $110 USD total). Before this one, I got one of those racing style chairs from Walmart (best deal at the time), but it was missing a part, so I opted to return it. Seemed comfy, though, despite that. Price was a little higher, around $130-140 IIRC. Good luck

I'll admit I'm a fat bastard, so I forked out a few hundred for my chair. But it's so comfy… Honestly worth it if it last me a few years.

What are those?

Anything by EA since they played you

I sit on the floor.

Relics of the past.

get on my level fucken plebs

??????

is it a gaming floor ?

Well there's a MSI sticker stuck to the floor. So on some level it should count

then its okay

Im hslf serious tho, gaming in a comfy bed or a couch is a bliss, and Im not even fat yet

Portables are good for gaming toilet

Got this at Ikea for $40. I just moved into a new place so it's the only furniture I have right now.

Another user on my level.
Nothing beats being able to sit against the wall with a keyboard on your lap, then slowly morphing into a roman lounging pose, then eventually laying down while playing autism simulators.

Oh dude you kind of got gipped, that chair goes on 50% sale all the time.

pic related but green. Rarely with a blanket used as a cloak when the room gets more cold than usual

kek'd and saved.
Oh shit.

Enjoy fucking up your bed

Signature IKEA meme chair. A little pricey but well worth it. Got a comfy wool cushion to add support and I wouldn't trade it for any of those retarded """ergonomic""" chairs with 16 gear shifters on it. Fuck that.

Also it has a 10 year warranty so I don't regret it at all desu.

It's not gay if it's a 'feminine penis' right? So only futa is gay, since they have monstrous dicks, but not traps.

Found the American…

I guess that's a women's chair

No, this a typical american chair.

what is this shit

who was in the wrong here?

make sure the chair's armrest aligns with your desk if you have those meme slidable desks for your keyboard and you place your keyboard there, place it there otherwise you can't mash hard on the keyboard if you rest it on the desk instead of your leg

Get trips and I post my chair

No need to go overboard. A good quality cheap office chair will do just fine. No need to pay extra for the 'gaming' tag and a thousand useless screws to 'optimize' your chair for your individually fat ass.

don't trick people, this char is not comfortable and made for manlets.

And where did you think Reddit gets them from, newfag?

A used Herman Miller Aeron Size C that I got off ebay 6 months ago. Super comfortable even for long periods.

mine looks similar, although the seat is thinner
i removed the sides though, they end up being a nuissance for memore often than they'd be useful
the thing was only around 30-40$ i think, it's lasted me for two years so far

what the fuck

This chair belonged to Anca Vasile, a 15th-century Wallachian queen who apparently never married due to her notorious ugliness.

Markus is a solid choice, I still prefer this though. Same warranty and almost the same price. But for sure, no reason to go and buy a meme chair with 5 gear shifters and anti-lock wheels and other useless shit.

I want one of those, I look at a chair as an investment for proper back support.

this man has class

I don't like eye strain tbh

I can't stand chairs without nice wide arm rests for absolutely relishing being sedentary for a while. I think the worse I had had these just bent metal tube arms that were all waggly and hardly any actual seat to the seat and it was just bare ass plastic, all it had going for it was it sat well high.

Dammit this always gives me sympathy asshole pains.

I prefer this.

Got this shit, it cost me like 850 euros, but the seat is mesh so my ass won't get so fucking sweaty

jesus christ

Big mistake falling for a meme chair desu. Should have just went with an Ikea model like ,

look at this faggot and laugh

bar stool
t. severe back problems at 26

My back is so fucked, I can't sit longer than maybe 30min on those things. How do I fix this shit ;_;

you paid a premium for less chair, gotcha. Reply with your credit card info. I'll make it worth your while.

these exist. They're even made by (((RAZER))) for 100 USD fucking cancer

I just got a nice comfy old office chair for free from a warehouse clearance.

master race reporting

Mein Negger.

Local optometrists used to sell "computer glasses, for people who worked on computers for long periods of time." I asked them about those since they had a 2 for 1 offer and thought why the fuck not. When I told them I was up to 16 hours a day in front of screens he answered "look, buddy, in your case I'll be honest, they are a scam and you really should look away every hour or so if you feel your eyes are strained" I guess he feared I would notice they do jackshit and would sue his ass for false advertising.

It really activates my almonds that people fall for this kind of shit.

it's from 2012 you fuck

Herman Miller Aeron master race reporting in.

Nice cat

Thanks. She's alright.

your cat is gay

Everyone who loves you is wrong.

That is a nice looking cat. Chocolate point?

yep nice cat, goes well with your carpet

"HD" headphones? What the fuck? I keep my nice headphones in a case away from dust.

Yeah it does. I also bought furniture the same color as the cat so the hair is less noticeable. It's all all over the fucking place though.

Some landwhale will buy this to avoid piston rape only for it to pop and send strips rubber flying at their legs ass and back at 80 PSI ripping and lashing their skin in to long bloody stripes.

I keep my nice headphones in a case away from dust.
yeah i noticed the amplifier in the corner tbh

shit gaymen chair tbh fam

It's funny because I'm actually thinking of buying a "gaming chair" because it's about 20 dollars cheaper on amazon than other chairs of a similar build. I guess that's not the norm though, it's due to a sale.

Cardboard box molded into shape of my arse. It's perfect.

Bought one used off ebay 6 months ago. Best chair I've ever bought.
Nice cat

Off topic are you the user whose cat used to be a breeder or some shit? I remember a thread months ago where an user mentioned something like that about a cat that looked damn near identical to yours

That cat is officially more interesting than this shit thread.

Underrated.

This reeks of reddit.

Don't forget

Not that guy but do take the stick out of your ass. I for one prefer mechanical keyboards because they feel nicer than membrane ones and you can't say his loop doesn't look good with a straight face.
Its his money, why do you have to go out of your way to be an asshole?

I'm currently sitting in a 8 year old 50€ Ikea piston chair, clenching my butt like hell right now

Fucking normalfag.

I actually use a chair just like this, it's really not great.

I have to sit cross legged just to be high enough to comfortably use my kepyboard when its on my desk. Can't see the moniter too great either.

I end up with a lot of knee and back pain. It's comfy as fuck but hell i wouldn't recommend it.

I really ought to have proof read this before posting, fuck.

My nigga.

That's part of the appeal imo. The ball is not comfortable enough for prolonged sitting, forcing you to stand up and take a walk / stretch / do a couple squats. Which is good. I mean, I'm so used to it I could sit on it for hours, but I still get this urge to stand up after a while.

Can't you just shorten the legs of the desk?

how do you fit a mattress under your desk?
i wouldn't mind having one of those fold up mattresses nips have to get some extra floor space though.

What do those do?

This is the shit right here. Best chair and comfy as fuck.

They have more pixels.

Thanks for clarifying, I totally thought you were him.

That's what I had before, terrible for my back, the chair I have now is an ergonomoc office chair, not some gaming shit

Thank god there are still a sizable number of white people where I live

anyone else bed master race?

Dentist Chair is clearly superior.

I wanna fuck that chinese cartoon

what a gay.

Shit graph.

Made me smirk.

Technically drawings have no gender