Old men

Warning
gmdxmod.com/
Warning

Onto Battery Park and pretty happy with it so far. A little disappointed in the new AI behavior, enemies will run up to investigate dead or unconscious allies but it doesn't seem like they're interested in searching the immediate area or warning anybody about a possible threat or anything.

Also
Holy shit that has to be gamebreaking

What about mantling?

Also there's some scrub playing DX for the first time with it.
First time playing DX, don't know if lucky or sheltered.

As something gamebreaking? Haven't found it to be so far, nothing that couldn't already be accomplished by stacking a few boxes anyway. Certainly a welcome quality of life improvement, I always wanted mantling.

In the trailer they showed an enemy sounding the alarm after finding a dead body so maybe it didn't happen to me because I stuck with the prod, who knows.

No, just as mechanic.

And their…flexibility

Oh, yeah, it's great, works just like Thief.

But DX gives you super jump + mantling. Yuge!

wow now that's impressive.

Can you still not shoot people with darts without alerting everyone to your current position? Cause that and the hitboxes are literally the only two fixes this piece of shit needs.

Yes. Provided they don't stay conscious to raise alarm.

I'm also suspicious they've implemented new jiggle physics on Navarre, I'll have to go compare it to the original animations to be sure.

If two guards are standing next to each other they'll both go investigate, but not if you land a headshot with the tranquilizer dart. In my experience, anyway.

In my experience I shoot one guard from a roof on the other side of the map and him and anybody in that area instantly knows my position and starts shooting at me

People cheat with lockpicking in vanilla all the time, so it's an informed decision to redesign the game around the cheat.

That was the OG DX AI.

i wouldn't call it a "redesign", i'd call it a buff. combined with item duping, having untrained lockpicking has never been better

Why would you dupe items in DX?

It's supposed to only unlock trained and advanced perks for purchase.

Gaming is truly hopeless.

You'd have a point if it was a mod like revision where some tards take their "creativity" too far.
But it ain't so.

Fuck I love Nervous Testpilot

Does the mod include the music?