Gmod Garry's Mod

Where'd everyone go?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=970783658
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Source is a fucking awful engine.

Trying to make GMod fun is like trying to make an old board game you found buried in your basement for 13 years fun. The instructions are missing, board itself is worn up with some parts completely torn off, and you are missing a bunch of the pieces, so you try to fix the board with tape and draw in the missing parts and use whatever random objects you can find to replace the missing pieces.
Sure it may be fun with some friends for a while but you have to make up the game as you go which cause the other players to complain about the proper way to play, using random objects for the pieces makes the game all over the place to play, and the look of the board itself is a bit of a turn off.

Also some of your friends are dressed up as their favorite characters, sometime you have a movie or show playing on the TV in the background and every so often ether a serial killer comes into your house to try and kill a few of you and your neighbors like to randomly force you to babysit their kids.

They went to play good games.

We are in the dead phase of the ongoing Gmod server cycle.

It gets old listening to westerners pretend they are slavs.

And breeki needs to just fucking hang himself already.

i dont even play the game anymore but i agree, hate that fucking faggot

The server died due to a skiddie using a script that actually broke stuff. People left because of that, and then even more people left after that due to a combination of being bored of gmod and there not being enough players online. Resulting in 0/20 players until Bane pulled the plug on the server.

10/10 post.

Skiddies fucked it up. Also the players had no physical control of the serb since it was "loaned" to us by a former player. It didn't run that well.
Gob bleg it

Gmod's only good to fuck with kids.

Gmod 12 killed it by causing a shitload of mods to get fucked

Also

(checked)
I checked again just to make sure.
I was wrong, I guess steam was acting up or something. It's still up, but no one's on.

I only ever trolled in this lame game. The last time I had checked, most servers had adopted rules so draconian in response to trolls that even the people who actually enjoy the game get punished.

There's also the widespread retardation of letting people pay to mod. This of course leads to 12 year olds with positions of power on your server, and, don't get it twisted, they absolutely will abuse their power if they get outplayed or decide they don't like someone.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=970783658
Why yes, another way to gmod AND not buy a new game.

Is this Bane's server?

checked and yes, whats left of it anyways.

Bumping. Anyone want to hop on?

I dunno OP, I wonder.

This is /thread material right here.
Source is fucking awful. It's why everyone left TF2 for Overwatch, L4D for Payday 2 and GMod for literally anything else.

Also

About time, damn.

I mean, well…it is Todd Howard

Even Todd didn't like FO4. He openly admitted that the dialogue system sucked ass

Shit games have a hard time making people stay.

Fucking around in Planetside 2 with Holla Forums enough to have faggots on Reddit try to get us banned by screeching was fun for a while.

No.
People left TF2 because Valve completely killed TF2 with retarded balance changes. Also Overwatch is just more popular because of it's marketing, the SJW pandering and because the skill ceiling is one meter above the skill floor.
Nigger L4D2 is 8 years old, of course people will start playing a different game after 8 fucking years. Besides, it still has 25k players, I doubt that Payday 2 will have that playerbase in 8 years.
I mean there are still 50k people playing GMOD.

Tried to play this with you guys a month ago or so. No one did anything, period. Everyone sat on benches, didn't make anything besides things that made as much noise as possible because 'xD so random', stirred up drama CONSTANTLY and it was just generally un-fun. You might as well just all join an IRC because the experience would be the same and you wouldn't have to deal with loading times. I'm honestly surprised it took this long for it to die.

Then maybe it was right when script kiddie was there. It sure does sound like that.

Only thing I remember specifically was that we were on a large marsh map with stalker ambient sounds at first and a tiny metro one for a while afterwards. I don't know if you guys recycled maps though.

WHO WANTS TO PLAY MONKEY BALL?

Also Gmod RP is the worst game mode in gmod.

wew

Source is like an abusive father.

I'd play if we had a server that wasn't RP or sandbox.

it's dead

That would actually be HL2RP.

Is that user who was building the Trump/Holla Forums themed map still around? That shit was hilarious, and I wanna see the end result.

Bump? Hitler likes to play with you goyim