Whats the best GTA/sandbox style game for PC?

Whats the best GTA/sandbox style game for PC?

Xenoblade Chronicle X on emulator.

Saints row 3

Depends on what you are looking for out of it.

Red Faction Guerrilla
Don't listen to this faggot

SR3 is actually pretty fucking good.
Much better than SR2.

Fuck off Volition. Nobody is gonna buy Agents of Mayhem

top kek
the only thing it has over SR2 is that it doesn't have a shit PC port.
SR3 is the poster child of style over substance.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R CoC
Mount & Blade
Modded GTA San Andreas/IV
Hulk Ultimate Destruction
Witcher 3
Modded Morrowind
Freelancer
X3
Starpoint Gemini
Mercenaries
Prototype

nigga most of those aren't like GTA

SR2 has shit gameplay. No amounts of layered clothes can fix that.

Jokes on you but AOM looks like shit. I would rather have SR5 than Overwatch clone.

The only thing shit here is your taste.

Nice non-argument.

Why is OP asking for Sandbox style then you nigger?

GTA styled sandbox m8

GTA is anything but a Sandbox
Also Spiderman 2

They are all pretty good. Even the first two.

Didnt read the message correctly. Fallout New Vegas would be my recommendation. It has an onsane replayabilty factor and not to mention mods that at gorillions of playtime.

Insane*
Add*

Fucking autocorrect

Nice shit tastes.

Just cause 2
Sleeping Dogs
Red faction gorilla
Saints row 3

How the h*ck is GTA not sandbox?

Shit taste, end your life.

Go to bed and hang yourself.

Sleeping Dogs is good

Thanks, and does anyone have that old picture of that Japanese guy who made a good face in Saints row 3 and posted the formula? i think he made Takane Shijou.

Sleeping Dogs was actually one of the very few vidya in years I actually enjoyed, let alone could stand. I think GTA should take some lessons from it plotwise (sure, it's the standard issue undercover cop shit, but at least it's better than LOLmerica guiz look how edgy we are trashing everybody up in here shit)

How can someone have such shit taste?

Why retarded graphicfags like you only like SR3, because it looks a tiny bit better than SR2.

GTAV online is a laugh if you can get some m8s to play it with

Anything is.

L.A. Noire
Bully: Scholarship Edition

Agents of Mayhem looks like shit but you people are retarded. I'm guessing that every Diablo-like game and MMORPG are just Overwatch clones then.

Which was arguably better, Hulk Ultimate Destruction or Prototype?
I'm more fond of Hulk because you get to wreck cars and use them as makeshift weapons like flails and whatnot, but Prototype had a specific move with the hammerhands that made the whole game worth it.

sleeping dogs

This. Always available at low prices for everything it runs on, and is a damn fine game. Also,
A MAN WHO NEVER EATS PORK BUNS IS NEVER A WHOLE MAN!

Prototype, better move variety and combat in general. Whenever I got bored of one style/form, I'd just switch to another one.

Also the disguise system was pretty fun.

it also looks pretty good on older hardware

That was a statement of fact.

I say that line everytime I go to Chinatown. Gets me every time.

It's not even better than SR4, and it's barely better than fucking Gat out of Hell.

So good you've only spent 52 hours playing it over 4 years? Sounds like you don't like it very much.

It's also currently uninstalled. It's so good he couldn't even make drive space for it.

sheeeit

Was there ever a fix for the usb overpolling shit? I love Prototype but I don't want to have to unplug my mouse and keyboard every time I want to play it.

As much as I detest SR3 onward, I would say it is better than SR4 if only because SR3 didn't have fucking cliche-as-fuck ALIENS in it.

I mean, all three games are straight trash, but SR3 is the best out of the three. That's like saying you'd rather have an inoperable tumor than AIDS, though.

Awww shit it's another motherfuckin' SR3 bro. There's dozens of us. DOZENS!