Questions that don't need their own thread

Opinions on Pyre?
It's from the creators of Bastion and Transistor.
store.steampowered.com/app/462770/Pyre/

Other urls found in this thread:

tesgeneral.com/
my.mixtape.moe/dgakjn.torrent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not out, I can't have an opinion.
Is RE7's story worth watching?

Do you mean QTDDTOT?

Looks like i'm a retard.
Preordering digital goods is too retarded for me to wrap my head around it, sorry.

I'm getting a CFWed PS3 soon slim model 4.81 REBUG CEX
Anything specific I need to know if my goal is just pirating SP vidya?

I saw it on youtube and i didn't regret it over buying it.

From the looks of it, it's set to be decent, but I retain no "hype" or "anticipation" for an unreleased game. If their previous works are any indication, it will be a very short game but of high quality and polish, with some replay value.
t. Transistor is beatable in 3 hours or less without speedrunning, but it's a good time if you can get it for $10. I would say wait until it's $10, they only charge $20 for a product that short because they know they can get away with it.

Why is there CAPTCHA ON REPLY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I hope the gameplay has more variety than just spirit basketball with VN sections in-between.

I'm really unsure whether the gender neutral character option was done for PC reasons.

Good, there's one of these threads
I recently downloaded all armored core games for the ps2, where should I start/ what to avoid?

Which of the burnout games is(are?) the best one?

They're indie devs user. Of course it was done for PC reasons. Vidya is pozzed.

You might not mind it now, but it's going to become even more ridiculous in the future.

3 and my personal favorite, Paradise. Make sure you get the DLC unlocker for it before you start your save.

Release order, prevents you from having to relearn habits after playing a game from another era **although if you're really casual I guess you can start with 3/SL then switch back to 2/AA.

AC2 is a good enough introduction, AC2AA is the difficulty spike, AC3/SL is the calm before the storm unless you go S rank and all parts then it's fucking hell, Nexus/Last Raven are the two hardest and play noticeably differently than the others 4.

Ninebreaker a shit.

Then it's probably shit.

well if that's the case, how do i fix my retarded mouse cursor stutter as it affects my gameplay, so far i tried unplug n plug, reinstalling drivers, no cursor scheme

Did you try messing with pointer options(enhanced precision, etc) in control panel?

Or maybe just get a new cheapo logitech mouse for like $8. They are surprisingly good

How is Claire: Extended Cut?
It's £4 on PSN and it's got a nice horror vibe but it could easily just be indie pixel vomitus.
I'm a fan on the classic Silent Hill and Resident Evil games if that helps.

i did try using a diff microsoft mouse i had lying around and still had the problem
and yeah i did fiddle with settings as well

Could be plenty of things
Try some of the following
if you don't have that a hard cover book with a sheet of white paper on top works at-least long enough to see if that's the issue

If you started with the first Armored Core, you can stop after beating Another Age, and regret nothing. AC3 is just a wonky redo of AC1.

Don't forget to test with multiple computers and multiple mice to narrow down the problem. First rule of technical troubleshooting is to replace suspected bad with known good. Unless you're a moron, then the first rule is to make sure it's plugged in and/or turned on.

i'll make sure to do that, but so far it's been normal with a mouse pad substitute like said

I hope it's good. The selection thing that I saw from the gameplay demo is weird as fuck, but it's doesn't seem incredibly intrusive, so I won't focus too much on it. That will make me weary of their future, as it's a sign of the company being infected, albeit only a little.

Yeah, repeating patterns are bad for optical mice. Checkerboards and stripes being about the worst.

Jesus christ, don't scare me like that.
I thought it was that other game, made by atlus. I got excited.

same shitty indie formula

1) incredibly pretentious in music and story
2) good narrator VA
3) gameplay left wanting which could do better with polish or elaboration

The 1st thing really makes their games shit, because the entire scenery takes itself too seriously and tries to hard to be epic and misterious.

I'm looking for a decent action hack n slasher. I've played DMC, MGRR and other platinum vidya, Rune, Serverance, Arx Fatalis and Dark Messiah, the Ys games(anything like Origin or Felghana is what I would really want) and the souls catalog.

Tried Ninja Gaiden Black and Shinobi PS2? Not exactly like those but probably scratches the itch.

How do I get into Battletech games, where do I start and go from?

What mech games are available on PC that you'd recommend? Titanfall 2 is my only experience.

Kind of strange group of games. I'm guessing you're looking for a decent game where you have a sword/weapon and you hack apart enemies regardless of depth? Prince of Persia: Sands of Time trilogy is pretty good, with Warrior Within having the best combat. Darksiders games are fun too but they're love it or hate it types.

Dragon's Dogma maybe?

Mechwarrior 3 is the modal answer for best mech game. Mechwarrior 2 and Mech 2: Mercenaries are my recommendation, but the last time I played them was on xp and I believe they're hard to get working on 7/might need dosbox. I remember that they apparently were working well on linux before 7.

Also, play the dos version of Mech 2, otherwise the dps of the ER medium pulse laser is stupidly high and OP.

Gothic? Risen?

Thanks, m8. Will definitely check them out. Appreciate the tips as well.

Any other franchises you'd recommend?

Also, is Hawken any good?

From my understanding, because I haven't played it, Hawken is just a slow fps with a mech skin. Avoid if you want a mech sim.

I don't mind that but I was looking for something with more modular gameplay. Might check it out later on when I have the time.

I'll check out risen, thank you.

It's dead. I've played it, and while it was fun it's clear it struggled with what it wanted to be. On one hand it's a mech game, except customization is limited and the faster mechs could wreck everything else, on the other it wanted to be this twitch shooter but had mech mechanics and it was stuck in this eternal hell of having speedy shootan or armored warfare.
Plus from what I remember grinding modules was a pain, which wasn't really a problem aside from the fact that one of the modules(airdashing) gives a HUGE advantage.

I have that Dead Space Prequel Wii game in my backlog for a while and I never played any of the Dead Space games before. Should I go play that Dead Space Prequel Wii game even though I never played a Dead Space game before?

you have to go back

So I downloaded New Vegas and was wondering if it has a site like tesgeneral.com/ for NV?

Not currently liking most of the selection of mods in nexus, or does someone have some mod pack available?

It will spoil a major plot twists in the first Dead Space, so be aware of that if you're going to play it before the first game.

Can anyone tell me what is the name of the NSMB mod in webm related? I found this webm over a year ago and I never found out what was the name of the mod.

Does anyone know if The End is Nigh is any good? I liked Super Meat Boy(even though I haven't finished it, have finished the flash game and the fucking insane community level pack).

Newer Super Mario Bros.

You know, it basically is what it is. And what it is, is Super Meat Boy without a wall jump. So I'd say good, but not worth the asking price.

I think it's worth mentioning that I figured this out just by looking up "new super mario bros wii ninja shy guy". It really was that easy, I don't know how it took you a year to get an answer.

Faggot.

Essential mods for first run of Dragons Dogma?

In etrian odyssey 3, what are some good subclasses options for zodiac and hoplite?

Violence breeds violence, but why does it have to be this way?

Is it true that you can play virtually any Japanese PC game in English if you run it through VN Reader?
Pic unrelated.

Jap -> Eng machine translation is still not very good.

I've been postponing baldur's gate for too many years. What version should I get (most content/hd/no dragonspear bullshit)? Is GOG's good?

Just got myself a Switch yesterday. Does anyone know what the point of the "Region" setting is? I assume it doesn't give me access to another region's eshop, since I'm pretty sure that's based on Nintendo account, but what does it do?

Essential mods for first play through of Dragon's Dogma? Or go vanilla?

Never played it, smell me bumphole laddy

Nah. On paper its similar to re3, hell it sort of touts that on its shoulder, but this is why you never have a 2d game and then have the map lay everything out like a 3d space. Calling it hard to wrap your head around is an understatement.

Is there any objective differance between the quality of the japanese and english dubs of Nier Automata?
Which one does user recommend?
I am asking instead of just booting into both because the share thread has them as different downloads and my net-connection is slow as all fuck so downloading less stuff gets me playing faster

Worth getting a GBA with a LCD and a Everdrive, or just get a Gameboy Colour Everdrive and look at getting a light for my Pokemon GB?

Any decent fullsets around for GBA?

From the share thread:
my.mixtape.moe/dgakjn.torrent

How do I replenish magic in King's Field 1?

Japanese 1 or Murrican 1(aka Japanese 2)?
I'm gonna assume Murrican 1, but it applies for both games regardless except the crystal bottle part.
There's a magic fountain that you can find relatively early on. You can also use it to fill crystal bottles with HP or MP potions. Also Moonstones restore MP IIRC.

Are there any point and click adventure games that dont use bullshit moon logic?

I am playing the USA version (King's Field II). I killed a random halberd guard and he dropped a key, which I then used to recuse the NPC that was held captive inside a jail cell. He gave me a dragon crest type looking item, and I used it on a pedestal that itself was found in nearby room that contains a fountain. The fountain began spouting purple water, which I then drank, and it restored my magic. Not sure if this was the fountain you were referring to, but it works for me.

Anyway, I have a new problem. I found the termite's nest, and I killed the large termite and rescued the boy, but I have no more arrows, limited magic, and I have no clue how to get the hell out of this place. I saw a hole in the ground in one of the passage ways and I fell through it thinking that it would take me out, but now I'm stuck inside a room with water and seemingly no exit. Is there a way out of this place or should I reset?

What shit graphics.

Hello summerfag.

What RPGs would you recommend for the 3DS?

why is Bionis' Interior so fucking horribly designed?
I know this much more doable if you are actually prepared for it, but that doesn't make it good. worst part of the game by far

should I give up video games and focus on reconstructing my social life?

Should I buy Black Desert Online and play it? I liked The Secret World.

That boss has stone walled me, I think I played over a year ago. Is it an ether build you need?

no, I played it for a week and got board.

So I figured out that you have to have a matching key and gate in order to teleport out of that place. Luckily I have the star key and gate combo. Still sucks that I had to restart, though.

Hello summerfag.

yeah, the boss starts out with 100% resistance to physical damage and the orbs it spawns also have resistances (but not 100%). each orb you destroy lowers the boss's resistance by 25% so it is best to use ether to destroy the orbs quickly so your team becomes relevant

Mother fucker
For some back round info I played this last just before xenoblade chronicles X came out and havent touched it since.
what a let down that game was
Any other games that give me the sense of adventure that does?

Does anyone knows the songs of this vid?

Fuck the Umbrella version, it was literally an interactive film rejected by Universal Studios.

What's the best RPG in the world?