4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite easter egg in any game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
exhentai.org/g/1078515/5624fb7b20/
exhentai.org/g/1064718/51465f3325/
exhentai.org/g/1084431/5c6b8c7352/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Still with the verification shit?

Literal Easter egg from San Andreas, is all I can name right now.

The one in system shock 2. There is a basketball at the very start of the game before you even pick your class, its really hidden too. If you carry that to almost the end of the game, and throw the basketball into the hoop in the sports stadium, you get a secret message from the psi monkeys. Its so elaborate that i just have to love it.

i ain't had no dad monica, captcha bak gon b a gud time 2nyt monicas

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

No work today so thats nice. Cigars in too so pretty comfy.

Got a bank statement in the mail and I'm doing pretty good when it comes to my nippon budget. Can do more arcades and pachinko than before now.

I though that was in vice city.

Table of 14 Indonesian people tonight. Left work late. As is tradition.

Idk I guess the Gaben room in HL1.

I also want to be Ritsu.

I never know.

Hope your day is good, fucking verification shit.

AT LEAST I DON'T WORK FOR CNN

Whats the message?
Hows your day been user?

This should be illegal.

Is this the divorce one?

Its been so long i cant remember, but i think i was along the lines of the monkeys being behind the whole thing.
Grimoire didnt come out. Dunno why i expected anything. I did my science test. I got college ready. Better than my last test. Now i just have to finish the last 2 and i'll have a high school diploma

How goes user?

It should be. Gonna sleep a lot, game a little, eat some good food.

I thought we'd have to hang all the journalists but now they might just hang themselves. Feels good.

Grimoire?

Congrats. Pretty soon you'll be over-qualified for the only jobs that haven't been off-shored to the developing world.

Any of you a part of The Bullet Club?

forea'lly tho? how u carry it thru the trainin shiz?

das ryt

wut

BERNIE SANDERS SAVE US MAKE IT ILLEGAL

Weird Yoshi in Super Mario Maker, I guess.

Meh. Squid Waifus 2 comes out in 2 weeks. Biding my time until then.

I hope my day is good too. When will the verification shit end?

narrowly avoided getting stuck in a car accident today cuz one of the people who crashed jumped out of their car without putting the brakes on. what a pain

been feeling strangely lonelier than usual when trying to sleep these days, and also trying to find a game where exploring and finding treasure works well to fill some itch i've got, starting off with giving STALKER another try

Its a game that been developes by one guy for about 30 years. Its a dungeon crawler in the vein of wizardry 7, so its up my alley. It was supposed to come out today, but he needed to fix it just a bit more. I expect it to release sometime next decade

Im going for a college degree in welding so im gonna be even more over qualified

It stays with you the whole time. You dont need to go through training there, you can just pick it up and go straight to the class selection

Weird yoshi?
Hows your day been user

Why is Holla Forums sucking the dick of some nigger squid

Spammers need to step up their game and find a work around tbh

Can't wait until he "runs" again in 2020 just to launder some money and get donations for whoever the corporate dem candidate is.

It means you need a wife/waifu dakimakura

Because mint chocolate is best chocolate.

Mint is disgusting

das wut i meant dog, it stay w/ u thru dat? iz it a inventory items or do u hold it a la da gnome in hl2?

Some cocksucker pulled out in front of me and I almost wrecked into them today. One of these days I'm going to get in another wreck and just pull the fucker out and curb stomp them. Tired of idiot drivers.

Been looking for something like this for a long while fam. Let me know if you find anything.

So how outdated is this going to be

Who will be the Democratic runner?

No, its an inventory item. It just kinda stays there the whole game.

Apparently he has everything modernised, even though it only takes 512mb ram and 100mb hard disk space.

Who fucking hurt you.

My current guess is Joe Biden because shills have been talking him up ever since the election failed. And creating really cringy fake memes about him too

Lemme know when it drops fam, could be fun.
Ay yo. Recommend a good 3d first person dungeon crawler.

The person who invented mint did

Wizardry 8 comes to mind. So does might and magic 6-8. There arent alot of 3d dungeon crawlers.

more like i need to feel like my existence matters to another person because i'm a whole fool

i hear ya, i live in a place known for having horrible drivers too, like in the top 5 worst of USA, sometimes holding number 1

Thats what a waifu is for user.

I thought Hillary would make a comeback guess not.

Sounds like a selfish cunt the driver.

Life

Whats the combat in wiz8 like?

I have to drive through tourist traffic so I get a taste of stupid from all over the US every day. Today is was a faggot from michigan.

Mint is refreshing.

Shes mentioned it but I think even the retarded DNC is smart enough to not let her anywhere near trying again.

Not with chocolate.

i think dat nigga wuz talkin bout linux tho

been meanin to peep dis new ish tbh monica

DISCAPTCHAISRAYCISS

After what msnbc said about killary being a conspiracy theorist, i think she is fucking dead in the water should she try to run.

A slower but more strategic wizardry 6 and 7. You get to choose where your team is every turn, and there is aoe spells instead of it just targeting groups. There is alot of running around though. It feels like a mix between morrowind and wiz 6.

Mint hurts

You sure about that?

a waifu can't rub my back or warm me up on a cold night though. but i'm just complaining i guess, being lonely aint that bad it just come sin waves where it kinda sucks

it was new york plates that almost messed up my day today

I need ancient magic swords and shiiiet montana

(checked)
Meh I want more like kings field

90%
Plus shes going to lose it the next few years anyway. Can't hide those health problems for 4 more years.

Northerners need to hang

Thats why im finally taking initiative to get a career going so i can finally get a real life waifu. Im probably not going to be able to marry until im like fucking 25. Im gonna try my hardest to stay a virgin until then too.

Not many real time 3d first person dungeon crawlers, but check out lands of lore and anvil of dawn.

An electronic back massauger and a velvet dakimakura are surprisingly satisfying. And besides, 3DPD's can't rub backs good at all.

(checked)

Still not sure.

You know why I'm here. /int*/ did nothing wrong.

shieeeeeeet

iz all about yo perception monica

Hillary is kill. Plain and simple.

I don't really know why, just the first thing that came to my mind when I thought of easter eggs.
I was planning on watching open mic night at my local park, but it rained so I didn't go. There was also a farmers market today and I got to see a guy I knew who is always trying to sell his board game at the farmers market (I bought a copy just to support him). He's growing out facial hair that makes him kinda look like the "gamers need to grow up" guy - I didn't say anything, but I'm a bit worried.

eh i'm even more north than new york

man i'm 26 and i haven't had a proper relationship yet. i'm stuck in my current career for personal reasons so i'm trying to collect more hobbies that cause self improvement if it might help me at least have a brief fuckin' period of romance in my damn life. i don't even really care if i never get married but i wanna experience it without it falling out from under my feet like it has before

What about like adventure games with dungeon crawling elements

Wanna bet some money on it montana?

I just want to play kings field for the first time again tbh

Speaking of facial hair, my shitty mustache is growing back and i hate it. Fuck, i only shaved it like a week and a half ago.

Im gonna focus on getting a good enough job where i can provide for a family. Fuck hobbies if i cant take care of my wife.

Not too sure what you're talking about there. Try diablo like games.

Have you tried grabbing them by the pussy?

ha, fucking typo, auron was a cool dude when i played FFX when i was a kid but i never finished it because the ps2 i had it in was stolen at some point, also just not big on JRPGs

What kinda bored game?

You are a canadian? Never knew

I WANT KINGS FIELD AAAA

hello

how goes hello guy

Nah, I have no money.

I think kings field is one of those series that has no competitors. I mean, ultma underworld and daggerfall are the closest you're gonna get. And system shock 1.

My neck is sore

Feels good being rich tbh

I'd play the hell out of a slightly more modern ultima underworld. Looks too archaic for me though

ye ffx real special 2 me cuz i took a nigga ps2 once n found it in there tbh monica

preach

nah, up in new england still

you know there are times where if maybe i was more bold and pushed a bit more that would of work but i'm really bad at reading what girls body language and stuff. also i don't wanna get called a fucking rapist

ur one cheeky cunt, amigo

watchu mean dog?

Come on now

Are you attractive? That kinda make a huge difference.

What'd you do?

When you moving down south?

literally arx fatalis n dark messiah monica

Oh my gos i cant believe i forgot those. Shit. My bad.

Dunno, I woke up and I had a sore neck

This ain't /vr/, and I love old games but some are just too much. Especially western PC shit from the 90s. Never can play them.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiet this looks tight montana. Will have to try it out.

Mark, get the fucking captcha gone already. Stop turning this place back into cuckchan.

Did you use your mother's money to buy those? You know, the money she paid you to quit smoking.

You know I've had a job for like 5 months now right?
And that I quit smoking 2 months ago?

Girls want to be raped. They read and adapt to (You) and they want dick as much as you want pussy. No word of a lie, I started a relationship when I grabbed her by the tits. That was how I learned the true over-valuation of the 3DPD relationship in our society and swore never to be duped again.

Thats the only time western games have been good. though you are kinda right with ultima underworld having shit controls. 1 is look up, 3 is look down. On the number bar. J is jump. Dunno who decided that was a good idea

i can't tell, sometimes i think i look good in the face sometimes i look in the mirror and which i'd just be put down,so i started workout out a lot so maybe i can work with my body

never, i like the cold

i gotta get over my personal ideas of what other peoples personal space bubbles are

Wait I thought you like Sleep now
Also aren't you about to quit your job

Its not all in the face. Alot of it is in your body. Make sure you're strong. Strength over aesthetics is better.
>tfw im a pretty boy
>tfw im probably going to be hit on by a couple of guys

I play mostly weebshit so. Always have.

When you moving to alaska then?

I sleep so little that when I do get it, its amazing. Also been lucid dreaming some lately from lack of sleep, thats neat.
One more month til I quit then 2 weeks after that, nippon.

Morning lads
Ended up ordering a second daki today. Site also had a severed tooru tail pillow that I got.

"Why don't you have a girlfriend Holla Forums?" - Battlefield

Nope. Rec some montana

Whos the daki of fam?

I'd say you probably shouldn't quit but there is no convincing you isn't there

Like so many things, we moderns have confused the facade that covers up the raw brutality of something with reality. Mohamad is the most popular name for a reason and it's because they cut to the chase and get right to the rape.

Battlefield is shit, except for maybe 1941 and 2

Maybe some day our Deus can Vult

Most dos games and some early pc games. I rec anything from bullfrog, id, apogee, 3d realms, might and magic, ultima, capitalism. Really, most dos games on gog are good. Look through their catalog and pirate what looks good.

Aren't you like 5'1 or something?

I've done my time. Plus I'm quitting only 2 weeks before my japan trip and need that time to rest, flip my sleep schedule, iron out the details of my trip, and prepare by buying the stuff I'm taking with me.

Not setting up dosbox fam

you stole my trips from me.

Thats why i said use gog installers. They auto set up dosbox and makes it really easy.

Thinking of upgrading my computer but don't have the budget for a full rebuilt. Pic related is what I have. Runs fairly well. Wondering what I should upgrade first. Either more ram or a new processor because most of the games I play are processor-heavy rather than graphics-heavy.

You can't do both.

That better not be a daki of your second waifu.

I inherited my dad's terrible facial hair, so every two and a half weeks or so I grow this weird fuzz on my neck and chin. I don't really care for having facial hair so it really doesn't matter that it's bad.

It's a game where you and your friends have a collective pool of troops and you all have to keep at least one of your team's troops alive for enough turns to reach the end of the game, so basically you have to decide with the rest of your team the best way to allocate your troops to collect resources in a way that you have as few casualties as possible. There's other stuff like events every turn that decide what resources are fine to collect or you should avoid in a turn, rolls for penalties if you try to collect a bad resource, ghosts and shit etc but the main theme is resource management and strategy. If it doesn't sound that great then that's probably because I'm too sleep deprived to provide good descriptions at the moment.

Another Tooru but lewder
I was thinking of a couple others as well but fuck it apparently I habe a waifu now.

I wouldn't know since I never played a Battlefield game.
The OP didn't specify good games either.

You should quit the day before

5'7.

das rite
das rite
das rite
das rite
das rite

Whats a good fantasy one?

Whos tooru?

His vulting is why we're in such a mess to begin with tbh onifam. Under Him it is proclaimed, wrongly, that we are all equal. From this false foundation all of our other problems arise. We are not equal. We are certainly not all created equal. And we are certainly not viewed as equal by Him, otherwise why would some souls be bound for Hell and others for Heaven? No. Deus will Vult no more.

would help if I actually posted the picture.

Mine is this shitty stache, hair just under my lower lip, and some long hairs on my chin. Dont have a neckbeard, which is good, but i dont have the hair on my cheeks that i want.

Ultima 7 is a good start.

idk why am still up

does Holla Forums have a discord?

it sorta seems like a nice place actually

yes but i can improve my body, my face will always kinda be the same

I just woke up. Morning, I guess. Didn't even mean to doze off.

They sneak up on you. Once I get some money set aside I have a short list of Sagiri figures I want.

Reminds me of those knock off D&D board games from back in the 80s

No fucking way. Plus theres no point in working that close to the trip because I won't get the money in time for the trip anyway.

No ultima! Plus I'd play ultima 4 if I were gonna play an ultima

I'm not a christcuck but it doesn't say everyone is equal in the bible, just that everyone is equal in the eyes of god, meaning that the roll you possess doesn't affect you judgement but rather your actions, so a king being a degenerat egets the same judgement as a pesant doing the same
And keep in mind doing the right thing is more or less a white thing

What kinda laptop you get?

Bigly. Apparently they get 2k a year from oil money thats bankrupting the state. Job market must suck though unless you have certain skills. Some user in 4am actually moved up there not all that long ago now that I think about it.

How goes user

I need to start lifting and swim training. Im gonna try training for olympic level stuff. I think i would be good at it. Im a natural in the water, and i would tone my body from being an 80 pound skin and bone freak into a hundred pound chad.

Try lands of lore. Its real time combat so its not gonna be that bad for you.

Firstly aren't you in Japan for a few weeks, meaning you should get it while on the trip, meaning more money
Secondly how are you going to pay for shit when you get back, I'd say you're probably not getting your onaholes
Thirdly what do your parents think of you quitting your job

I'm the same as always. Miserable for no good reason.

Pic

Also turns out you can get titties for your daki these days.

I think I meant to say God's Judgement
The fuck I know tbh I'm just being a retarded Autsist

If i wasnt living with my family i would have gotten one of these ages ago

That terrible art style though. Bet the music sucks too

I should have some money when I get back. Only need enough for nicotine
And dad was a little pissed and just said "Tell your mom when I'm out of the house because I don't want to have to deal with it"
also

Eat some good food

Yee seen that before. Pretty dang neat.

Nah, lands of lore has alright music. Nothing can be as good as your kings field. If you wont play LOL, try system shock 1.

Does your dad you are ebil internet nadsi

But muh fantasy
I'm too picky with games honestly, hate it

Oh yeah. Hes a cuckservative so any time we are driving somewhere we talk politics and I try to push him in the right direction.

monica ey body don tol u dis shit b4 u do dis triflin ass shit on purpose monica i swear 2 gawd

When you go into fantasy, you get alot of turn based games. I guess you could try daggerfall.

At least you both at least prefer Trump over Hillary, Bernie and co

Blay Shadowrun on Genesis. If anything can make you see the light of futuristic and cyberpunk themed RPG' it's that. It has magic and other traditional fantasy elements in a hi-tech retro-future cyberpunk setting. It's so quirky, and knows it's quirky, that you can't possibly hate it. And despite being text-heavy, the writing is so good even I like reading it, and I have only ever read a single book in my life. 1 or 2 pages at a time while taking a shit. It took over a year.

das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite
Though don't do it on purpose too much though.
tbh

Daggerfall seems like a bitch to set up

Yeah he voted for him but he didn't like him during the election. Wonder what he thinks now tbh

I actually just remembered that today was okay because I found out some old, really good Rei h-manga got better scans. The old ones were censored, washed out, low resolution, and artifacted in some cases. These are decensored with good color and better resolution.
exhentai.org/g/1078515/5624fb7b20/
exhentai.org/g/1064718/51465f3325/
exhentai.org/g/1084431/5c6b8c7352/

This guy is the definition of pathetic.

Going to bed. Night.

You're not making this easy. Try anvil of dawn.

Probably rubbing his hands

pick 1

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. WHAT DID I MISS. IS BUI BEHIND THIS BULLSHIT?

At least he's not Jake Rapp :^)

How many times I gotta say no. THIS IS SHADOWRUN RAPE
RAAAAAAAPE

Why are you showing me this

Night fam

What

All me

For all we know it could be Huey

We've been having a spambot problem if I recall

My only reservation is they're super expensive. More than the pillow and case combined

He's probably rubbing his hands about Trump's Israel pandering, but probably complains about that ebil nadsi Bannon and jacking off to Kushner

If I didn't link it somebody was going to ask.

Bui needs to be taken out. this has gone too far.

Isn't it a pillow with breasts and a case as standard
Of course it will be more expensive

been goin on 4 a minute tbh

Anybody got any good comfy sci-fi soundtracks?

E.Y.E.s Is surprisingly good.

Honestly he's just a pathetic retard and it seems like his spam barely works except in weird ass american hours

It's been going longer than a minute

Oh yeah probably. Talked to him enough about it that I point out the jews as the problem every time at least.

Going in the other direction montana

NY minute tbh

Isn't every second a minute there
Would a better term be an Alaskan, Siberian or Outback Minute

From my understanding it's a Velcro case to adhere the breasts to that gets put on the pillow before the actual cover itself.
I'm aware it will be more expensive, I'm just griping it's more than I'm willing to pay.

Let me guess, does he say that we must support Israel because they're our only Democracy in the region, forgetting Israel at best is a limited Democarcy and Iran is an actual one as is Russia Though they could argue rigged elections but jews being jews mean the same shit probably happens in Israel

Ah, I thought it was a pillow with tits
Find any other weird shit?

I wonder sometimes. When and why have people begun to use the words like "fam" "bruh" and "nigga" in their sentences?
I get its because people are mocking streamlined culture, and using this type of anti-humor style of humor which is pretty funny. But at the same time don't you guys think this is getting a bit annoying at times?

Also is there any game that uses, or is heavily inspired off of Wayne Barlowes artwork?

not dat i kno of tbh monica

It effectively is, it's just designed for you to align with where the breasts are on the pillow cover
The variety of waifu-related products is impressive, you can buy laps, blankets with arms that have stuffed waifus to cuddle, modular/strippable pillows etc.
There's even more stuff to be found if I looked into specific series

So are we soon going to see shit like that and onaholes come together