Join our Mumble server for Squid Squad voicechat (usually Friday / Saturday):

wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

8v.servers.moe or 8ch.servers.moe - Port: 64738 - "Vidya General" -> "Splatoon"

Post your Nintendo Network ID here for extra fun times:

>>>/smek/4

Got any dank squid memes post it in the thread whenever you can

Remember to post in-game screenshots directly for best quality;

——————

Does anyone like to use abilities to make fun builds? Post your favorite ones!

?CURRENT NEWS:

Splatoon 2: Direct just happened you can recap it on Nintendos main youtube channel

-New Idol girls

-Details more DLC coming(Free)

-New Specials such as the Baller which is probably a better bubbler etc

-New Abilities

-And Much More

New Maps have been confirmed for the sequel And Ranked Battle has been improved

VERY IMPORTANT
Ice cream > Cake

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=little
archive.is/h9z7i
archive.fo/XNaU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dammit I forgot the last image

Choctoling a best.

AND THE OST IS OUT My BUCKO

SPLAT THE OCTOS
TURF WAR NOW

OCTOLINGS ARE SUPERIOR

mint chocolate is really the best ice cream to fuck

Step Aside, Top tier Ice cream coming through

Just re-posting the end of Hero Mode idea I had with additional content for the final boss, because it seemed kinda buried at the end of the last thread.

>The right arm holding the torch is 3 times longer (and higher) and is "spring" like. You couldn't see it because of the cliff. The left arm is also affected but not a noticeable.
>Whoh oh oh oh oh ohhhhhhh. Na na na na na naaaaaaaaaaaa.
>Splatoon turns out to be set in the post apocalyptic future of the (present day) ARMS universe.
>ARMS viewership is said to be 100%, maybe the humans of the past were too focused on watch ARMS Tournaments on TV and forgot to take care of the environment, leading to the oceans to rise up over the land and wipe out humanity.

Final boss
While you fight DJ Octovio who turns out to be the grandfather of Marina (and possibly Pearl, if she is an Octoling in disguise), you have to also fight evil Callie who attacks you in a mech suit that is actually a worn down version of Mechania's mech from ARMS.

the fuck is this fanfiction shit

Its 4am and Im to lazy to read.

This is a good flavor
Alternatively, french vanilla
Alternatively, butterscotch ripple

Wow I didn't know Old people posted in this thread.

Heres your rocking chair old timer

In all seriousness, what were they thinking with Pearl?

cookies and cream is my favorite along with mint chocolate. but i wouldnt fuck it.
actually i never thought about fucking ice cream until marina came along. all it would take is a sexy black and white polkadot cephalopod girl to make me think such impure thoughts.

meanwhile, heres the best cakes

I'm torn.
I don't hate it but I don't think it's my favorite

Who likes coconut in general?

NO FREE ONLINE NO BUY

DOES HER BUTTHOLE TASTE LIKE CALAMARI OR CHOCOLATE?

coconut is strange. i love it on some things but it disgusts me on others. ive never liked coconut shavings which tends to be what gets added to culinary delights. but coconut oil is the bomb to cook with, especially for baking. next time you cook brownies grease the pan with coconut oil.
coconuts themselves are pretty tasty but super inconvenient. so maybe something happens to the flakes as theyre processed that doesnt appeal to me.

Best cakes are angel food and red velvet, citation not needed. Not sure what the best ice creams are, 'cause I try to get something new every time. I've actually been enjoying high-protein ice cream lately - something about the texture keeps me coming back.

The problem with peanut butter in ice cream is that it's always the pseudo-peanut-butter that they put in candy, not actual peanut butter.

Coconut is usually great. In fact, when it's not great, it's because it's not coconutty enough.

I like how they chose transgender and black squid pairing. No pasaran!

Upsy-daisy

Did anyone other than me actually play the demo, or is everyone else still not buying a Switch? Not a discussion on whether to buy a switch or not, I don't care, it's just a joke.

So I don't remember what the gyro controls were like for the first one but are they more free in the sequel, I found aiming left and right as well as up and down to be smoother than I expected for the sequel.

The updated visuals are nice too, I only really have a problem with nu Sheldon looking blankly forward, he used to stare at the screen, and the contrast in the nu sheldon scene is kind of off, the inkling skin is nicer, it's more obvious with darker skin colours but it has a more realistic sheen to it as well as the colours just being plain nicer. The environments are mostly properly shinier apart from grills not looking metallic, the new ink splatter map appears to be higher res and the new ink has glows on it's edge to make the ink appear look more natural. The Square appears to be more detailed and more populated than I remember it being in the original and it just looks better in general with metals looking more metallic and windows looking more glassy, there's also this nice effect that makes it look like light clouds are passing overhead, there are no moving clouds if you look up however.

I think only 3 characters don't return, except thew new Jelly fish store owner's name is almost identical to the one from the previous game, so I don't really know, it's too similar to be a conicidence, Jelonzo and Jelfonzo.

So we have, Annie, clownbakula and old man squiggles not returning.

I picked team cake and I don't care.

This is where you belong.

Worse: a filthy Octo.

I never liked the previous sisters' designs. Mint choc chip squigger is objectively better.

Simple is best! This really is the case with ice cream. A high quality vanilla is very hard to beat.

Inbred + fetal alcohol syndrome (*not*) squid, at least with her 3d model. There's not much redeeming about immodest octoling niggress, but at least she looks like she has no physical abnormalities.
I even like sickeningly cute stuff, but Pearl isn't cute just sickening. Also from what I saw, talks like a wigger thanks to NoA.

Italian cream cake and chocolate-covered coconut flakes really won me over with coconut. Coconut flavor is pretty great though which is why coconut oil enhances a lot of things and not just sweets.

These are some amazing cakes, but a properly moist and nut/coconut-laden italian cream is my favorite.

(look at the teeth)

Why did you delete it user?

its fucking inker

go back to werk in your game

There's a good chance she talks like a similar delinquent in the Jappo version and that was their way of translating it, ie Purseowner 5 translating a verbal use of "wwww" as "kek" and a comment about it being awkward to hear it out loud in either language

You've accepted the tumblr hosts now you are getting the tumblr fans.

I have second-thought, it be better color it first then post it but the lineart look good enough.

I like pearl better.

Both are terrible tho, squid sisters ftw

Oh,okay then

Unlike when Marie was clearly best girl I still can't choose which one I like more

This gay captcha

Very surface impressions from walking around the plaza in the demo

Did I miss something? Since when did Woolie get in a game?

REMOVE OCTOLING remove octoling
you are worst octarian. you are the octarian idiot you are the octarian smell. return to octo valley. to our octopus cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,octoling we will never forgeve you. cephalopod rascal FUck but fuck asshole octoling stink mollusc sqhipere shqipare..octarian genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead octopi..ahahahahahOCTOLING WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget great turf war .octo valley we take back zapfish, octopus return to your precious ocean….hahahahaha idiot octoling and octarian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE OCTOLING FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. callie+marie+woomy+ngyes=kill octo…you will turf war/ cap'n cuttlefish alive in inkopolis, cuttlefish making album of inkopolis . fresh rap cuttlefish inkopolis. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of cuttlefish… you are ppoor stink octopus… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
cap'n cuttlefish alive numbr one #1 in inkopolis ….fuck the octolings ,..FUCKk ashol octopi no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. cuttlefish aliv and real strong squid kill all the octo farm aminal with fresh beats now we the inkling rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and octopus wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. inkopolis greattst city

I want her to finger my asshole tbh

>Marina chooses to be a nigger

why is she so perfect Holla Forums

It's getting harder and harder to choose which one is best girl between the two

With Marie and Callie I never had this problem and it's really starting to bother me because I can't choose

GAY LAST SECOND CHANGING CAPTCHA

It's pretty good commentary on the current culture. People would rather be black right now because of what the media tells them. Plus niggers get shit handed to them for free so their is a desire to be them.

Not in my animu

If this means they currently live in a pro-racemixing culture like what's pushed on us, and black squids get welfare, does Marina choose to be a nigger because she wants a government-sanctioned human boyfriend?

How can nintendo fuck it up even more?

This is more thinking than I want to do at 5am

HOW DO I CONTACT THE SQUID GOVERNMENT

Careful, mate.

I know– it's a confusing timeline we live in.

I can tell you right now that's bullshit and especially with the government welfare freebuxs. You will have to pay back that shit because do you think Uncle Sam is going to let you off without interest of pimping you out?

you want to know a secret? dont. dont choose a best. you know what happens.

considering people want to fuck callie and/or marie you're already for race mixing if you want to fuck thinks that aren't homosapein.

And to be fair at least Marina has a well paying job and actually works. Unlike blacks

You monster

What do you mean? Its just a smug face that I liked and saved.

Marina and Marie are objectively superior to Callie and Pearl. Get your shit taste outta here.

what are you saying? im assuming you mean marie from your image. but anyways, shes right there in the plaza for you to interact with directly, youve never been able to get this close to her.

Splatoon is dogshit.

kys, nigger

Literally the only person who wanted to be black was that leader of the Washington or Oregon NAACP a couple years back and that was because she was mentally ill. It's actually the other way around, where blacks want to be white.

Ah, ok, I apologize, user.

>octopiggus better than anything
==REMOVE OCTOLING FROM THE PREMISES==

These new idols made me miss Marie more despite being a calliefag

It'd be fucking hilarious to turn Marina into a supremacist type meme, like octoling supremacist. Tumblrtards would be torn between "muh black representation" and attacking white supremacists. And the fact that "white gamer nerdz" would be the people turning the black squid into a supremacist meme would fry their noggins.

Since Tekken 7

That second pic just made me realize how much she looks like Malo.

Why hasn't Woolie said anything outside of that one "Year of Dark Girls" meme?

Get with the times, slowpoke - being a nigger is hip nowadays.

So how old are Pearl and Mariana? Will they team up with Callie or Marie?

That's why you get vanilla ice cream and mix your own all natural peanut butter in.

I'd be down for whipping some OC of Marina in a Nazi outfit stomping some pale Inklings.

Something about her design just feels right

yeah, her face is fucked, but it adds to her charm

It's the blatant sexuality of her design combined with the clumsy demeanor. It's endearing. It's like she's trying to get the audience rock hard but she keeps tripping over herself. Which only makes the audience even harder because now she's a part of that "things I want to protect" meme.

would you be down for not encouraging political autism in video game threads?

Why do you hate fun user?

Is that you, Holla Forums?

does this mean its going to bomb?

I'd like to bomb Marina's trench that's for sure

The fascinating thing is that it's entirely NoA's doing. What's the master-plan?

The brown one is a nsexy

Niggerfication of the world. What the fuck do you THINK is the plan? Do you know anything about jews?

i live in real life and theres nothing fun about being reminded of it. its evil and i dont like seeing it.
we have a completely different world free of our bullshit full of cute sea critter kids with their own drama and some people on this board think it would be fun to drag it through the mud and turn it into a left vs right thing like some dime a dozen south park episode or has been web comic.

how do i still make this mistake. bet id leave spoilers on after posting smek too

Go suck kike cock somewhere else, you worthless faggot. We will never stop fighting you.

No, you moron, not the duo themselves. The names are entirely NoA's doing, a group of people who should be cognizant of Pearl Harbor by default (muh localization).
Their original names were 100% unrelated to their new ones.
Pearl was Hime, which elaborates on her overtly smug and bratty demeanor. It's also been historically used for prostitutes, and it has no relation to age- Pearl could be twice or thrice as old as her tiny frame implies. I imagine they're going to make jokes based on this in the JP release.
Marina was Iida, which is based on 'Iidako', a Chinese loanword for the Octopus, used especially to refer to Chinese sushi with octopus in it- bringing together the idea that she's not a Squid and also a Gaijin, in this case from Nigger-China.

lol

dont i know it

The only reason this children's game has daily threads is because this site is full of pedophiles. Prove me wrong.

people are more excited over the older octopus than they are the younger squid

It really is summer

Threadly reminder evangelion was originally mocking the very people who watched the show, and they lackd enough self awareness to get it.

The world is indeed full of evil user, and is sometimes an ugly place. So I laugh at it, because laughing makes me smile. And it makes me smile to pick on people that take things way too seriously. When the other user said octolings are superior, it reminded me of "pc master race" and how serious some people took that, and tried to drag it into the realm of nazi. The thought of these same people calling a back squid a nazi because a few anons on a mongolian cave painting board made a few memes makes me chuckle. Or calling the fans of a black squid nazis, that'd be funny too, because you just know they'd do exactly that.

Give it up.

inb4 ROBguy boogieman meme.

sure it would be funny. and theres a lot we can do with marina in bed but i dont think its good taste to force it in bed. confront it if it comes to your doorstep but i think video games deserve a bit more respect than to willingly stoop to their level. you probably wont have to wait long, but dont make the first move. thats inviting it. thats accepting it and playing by their rules

i like 2d loli and shota, so if you count that then yes

>>>Holla Forums

Maybe because it's fun to play and immerse yourself in a game world where the most important thing in the world is water gun battles. Don't be a retard, user. Sexy squid girls is only a bonus to the great game and the community it has.

Why is nobody checking these dubs?

Because you didn't get trips

but you didn't get dubs

Good to see another user spread the info of a potential dark humor translator. Probably meant the same switcharoo with TNA Wrestling.

People constantly need to validate their own opinions and world views. Sometimes it results in fun OC, but most of these niggers keep harping the same shit over and over. How they don't get tired of themselves I don't understand, but it sure is fucking draining seeing this shit hamfisted into just about every discussion on this board..

sage because I'm just doing the same shit.

Are Marie and her shitty cousin the hosts? No so yes they have been replaced.

well, marie and her awesome lovable cousin were the news hosts in the first game so maybe were not even talking about the same game here.

Except niggers don't exist in Splatoon

please dont use the n-word here

pearls looks like that Maisie girl from game of thrones

Do you have any idea what you've just done

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Why can't any of you dumb nigs realize that they aren't even Human

reported for spam, enjoy your ban :)

Autumn o'come, Autumn o'come.

Tis a shame

nigger spotted

Doesn't matter. Got dubs.

>w-we wuz always (((Holla Forums))) an sheeyit fellow anonymous channers my duders
Why did our Holla Forums have to be the retarded runt of the litter?

Hey faggot. Not like Holla Forums or goons haven't tried, but you can't divide up real people from the boards they enjoy.

Can we not turn this thread into another political debate over nothing

More importantly, why can't we implement a filter that blocks anyone who has posted on Holla Forums or Holla Forums from posting on Holla Forums. It wouldn't stop all of them, obviously, but if it keeps even a few of them out it's good worthwhile to me.

kill yourself

post squids you fucking niggers

Sweet Marie and Superior Octolings save me from this hell

I agree, let's post cute squids/octopi and talk about the new weapons

I'm excited for the Brella weapons, it's such a change of pace for the game to have a defensive weapon like this. I doubt it'll stand up to blasters who can shoot around, but what a great weapon to really anchor your team to the point, or defend fellow squids while they super jump to you.

I am going to fuck that octoling

can the brella break if it takes enough damage? how will most weapons deal with such a thing?
its cool that theres finally a shotgun though, i know some anons really wanted that and the best they had was the squiffer or a blaster.

we're on the cusp of a waifu war the likes of which the world has never seen
I don't imagine the planet will survive such a conflict

You can see that it can get inked by taking hits, I'd imagine that after enough it'll fold. Also, you can't hold shield for too long or it'll fly off forward as a moving shield when you release and you won't be able to use it again for a short time. I think it's neat how they did that because it gives the brella maneuverability while keeping with Splatoon's battle pacing, keeping it more fast paced instead of just being infinite shield tank

I think your image is a bit broken. Here I fixed it for you. Also
WIGGER & NIGGER

i sure hope so, it seems like they went about including such a weapon in a pretty smart way, i appreciate the effort at least. but who knows what kind of hell will break loose when people actually master the weapon? might be able to say that about dualies and their tracer dashes too but at least that puts you in danger.
at the very least it gives me some more fun options to compete with 1337 snipers. i just dont want old school shooters to be left in the dust.

speaking of old school if youll check your inventory in the splatfest demo your starting weapon is a tentatek splattershot. although its missing the suction bombs and inkzooka that made it the tentatek splattershot and not the standard! and sure they couldnt really port it over when there are no suction bombs or inkzookas but why am i starting with this and why is it a totally different weapon?
its interesting that they didnt start you off with something as close as possible to the splattershot jr.

hey does anyone know a way you can check your yeah'd squidverse posts? i wanna post some that i liked but copying them to the sd card is cumbersome.

They really stepped up their game when making the VS Battle theme for the OST It has more Punch

When will we get to see this ingame?

The appeal with me for splatoon has always been the creative direction. I loved the sound direction in particular cause the music felt traditional in sound but the distorted vocals kept it feeling abnormal fitting with the visuals. Splatfest's theme from the first game being a great example, as it is kind of blend between more electronic sounds and traditional japanese sounds with Callie and Mari's voice adding the flair to it.

Callie and Marie and inklings sound like garbled japanese but everything from Splatoon 2 sounded like garbled english.

But they are squids, not human, they are perfect.

Does anyone know if Nintendo's shitty voice chat app will be available on PC?

You know your right. I know some people got lyrics and shit for the old splatoon soundtrack so I'm wondering if this is going to be in english.

the part where marina sings is clearly english but modified

Anyone know if the European version of Splatoon 2 will have Japanese language option, or if it will be possible to get future DLCs on an European account with a Japanese version of the game?
I really want Japanese voices, subtitles and menus to help my Nippon learning.

Nice dubs user.

Even if you get a copy with Japanese subtitles and menus, there is no difference between character voices: They all speak the same squid gibberish.

Just import the Japanese version.

Okay, I have to ask this. Squids have no bones right? If I poke Pearl's forehead hard enough can I poke her brain?

well, kids have bones

Ah, right. Forgot about that, been a while since I played Splatoon.

Guess I'll just import it as you said then, thanks.

But inklings aren't suppose to have bones in either form. And with Pearl's massive head I'm positive brainfucking is possible if you go deep enough.

I suppose, but you'd have to do it really hard since evolutionary adaptation has made their fluid-filled bladders that protect their vital organs very firm and hard to penetrate.

Holy shit.

We can't even introduce brown girls into a well-loved series without Holla Forums accusing jews/freemasons/sjws of subversively trying to erase white heritage.

I want Holla Forums to leave.

Please don't start that argument up again

that one edgy napkin mask is very skeletal in appearance. they have to have gotten the concept from somewhere.

The only way to combat Holla Forums is to post more lewds of the nigger octopus.

Wheres the porn?

I was told there would be porn.

I also always wanted to try to twist and bend an Inkling into humanly impossible positions just to see how flexible they are. For science of course.

I want politics in general gone.
Or would you like Holla Forums to fill the void?
Also, stop baiting political pissing contests you jungle fever faggot
>>>/ebon/

Strive to be better sauce-hunter, senpai. That was too easy

fine ill throw you a "bone"

hey heres the mask i was talking about

I sure wish it wasn't summer.

I don't see any tumblr anywhere

As much as it pains me to say it, you are right.
To a degree, most of the shitposters are just that.
Holla Forums has gotten a reputation as one of the easier boards to bait, and has really done nothing to dispel that rumor.
But on the other hand, many posters in this thread do nothing to dispel the impression that they are all "Le ebin shitboasters for teh lulz XD."

Still honestly can't decide whether I love or hate the new idols

Callie > Marie = Marina > Octavio > Cuttlefish > Pearl

Considering Salmon and fish and stuff exist, the concept seems fair enough, but they don't need to have bones to have "bone motif" stuff.

i felt that way at first. i didnt warm up to them immediately because its not callie and marie. but i remembered that stiff arming lovely 2d girls get someone hurt. im lucky enough to be able to say that i didnt pick a favorite in the first game so i have a somewhat clear conscience on this.
but pearl and marina havent really done anything to earn my disdain. if anything im grateful for them attempting to keep my heart from shattering while callie and marie do secret agent shit.
they wont replace the squid sisters but theres always room in my heart for cute 2d girls and if you remember that you might allow yourself to like them.

Marie > Marina = Callie > Octavio > Cuttlefish > Pearl

I want a green and purple switch.

That is teh gay.

I think the designs are growing on me. I think Pearl might be that genius edgelord because she's envious of others having better looks. But fuck do I want to rub her forehead until she blushes.

Marina is sex appeal. I love it. Tan aside I'm surprised Nintendo allowed a risque character to be in the game despite Treehouse in charge of censorshit. Maybe Kimishima's taking a risk with the sex appeal. I know Gamefreak has risque poke girls for a while, but they still operate mostly independently from Nintendo.

You're a good guy user, we need more cool dudes like you in this board.

Its real? Nice. to bad I want the base console in light grey, about wavebird grey

It's actually called an OSV
Original Sound Version, since it is not official.

But user, their brains are already over hard. Plus, you forget how easily people like that are willing to overlook facts when they just want to screech YAAAAAAAS QUEEEEN SLAAAAAAAAAY because stronk black octopus don't need no white squid. I mean, someone successfully memed milk, the OK hand symbol, and a cartoon frog as racist white supremacy, so do you really want to apply any form of logic here?

Kimishima may have also been the one to say "fuck it, give them Metroid" as well, considering Fed Fucks was an unreleased e-shop game that was only turned into a metroid game when Tanebe (who was on the prime 2 staff and invovled in the prime games in general) really badly wanted to make a metroid game but nintendo was shooting them down left and right (Dread, NLG, Murcurysteam) fought to turn it into a metroid game (it is rushed as fuck and it shows clear signs of someone working within too tight of confines for their ideas) and then suddenly, e3 rolls around, and we get news he's working on Prime 4 for switch

So why does she have that huge forehead' again?

2D art has a much more reasonable fivehead so somebody modelling fucked up.

I think Kimishima is interesting. Unlike Iwata who loves putting his face on everything and have Nintendo go bankrupt Kimishima seems like the guy who hangs low and twists Nintendo's balls if and when they fuck up. Most of Wii U's and 3DS censorshit seemed too far in development for Kimishima to stop. It's a breath of fresh air to see a "family friendly" company taking risks with risque content.

The Nintendo Switch's main market seems to be millenial normalfags. Millennial normalfags still love sex and violence. Let's hope there's some risque cute outfits in Splatoon 2.

So we can bully it.

Female pattern hair loss

Not showing an even normal level of modesty is not endearing no matter how cutesy, shy, or clumsy her demeanor is. In the end it only comes across as slutty. It's the opposite of "things I want to protect". Plus her being an octoling is like something out of an obnoxious fan-fiction.

You better be glad the official artwork of Pearl is decent then. Her 3d model is deformed.

fetal alcohol syndrome

I want there to be an outfit that's like Marina's but is designed for buttcleavage instead. Butts are not as lewd as tits in the eyes of most people, so it should probably be okay.

So you can nut your whole name on top of it

to make her look more like a baby i think. im guessing its related to why they made her fangs/beak look the way they do, more of a baby teeth appearance.

SE Asian girls are real cute with dark skin. Viet and Indonesian girls, "little brown fucking machines". Mmm.

I'm starting to see that. Xenoblade 2's first trailer showcased "I'mma grab these tits" and maybe we will stop having these prudes do so much shit.

And true, while Iwata had some nice things about him, he didn't read the market properly and tried to recreated the flash-in-the-pan success of the Wii (success that was 90% tricking adults into "getting that game system that will let them exercise", as well as being 100% backwards compatible with the gamecube.

Holy shit do you really think a president of a company has that much control over day to day affairs of a company? Are you really this.dumb?

Do you really think a company's decisions are only made by one person, user?

I think that's the case here. Brownies in Japanese media are almost never intended to actually be nogs, and if they are it's made to be obviously apparent (dreads, african jewelry, ect). They're just perma-tanned in most cases.

Marina is exotic but I don't think she's intended to be black.

You know, tumblr might be be more suited for your tastes.

of course not, but whoever is up in the higher wings had a strong influence and I read Iwata as a guy who's is a little TOO nice and would fold if pressured hard enough.

Kimishima looks like a grizzled old hardass and old hardass japanese men are the most stubborn fucks you could ever encounter.

This pleases me

Post posting your Holla Forums racemixing shit in the SPLATOON thread.
If you're going to jerk yourselves off about it so hard, just make a waifu thread, christ

I Guess the only safe solution to this would be to put Marina into a submissive, apron wearing, loving housewife position to a pale skinned Inkling husband

This has nothing to do with my preferences in Vanilla, naked with apron wearing sex

But you're the one getting angry about racemixing

So is she dead or missing? wtf also whats up with Nintendo and niggers lately? Is NOA pressuring them to include blacks in their games? Why is a Octo even in Inktoploius? wtf RACE WAR NOW!

Well, at least you're not racemixing, you nigger.

Don't racemix or you'll make a miserable manlet.

that's clearly dusky dravidian

She's Latina then. The mixed kind.

Seeing as how you posted twice like a fag instead of referencing both posts in one I will go ahead and give my opinion.

For most modern companies, no. For an antique Japanese company who's business practices date back to the 1800's yes. Nintendo is a company that over values seniority. Hell if Nintendo was EA then they would have axed Myamoto from the company decades ago. No, I do not believe that Kimishima micromanages his employees every day and make decisiobs for them. However the few descisions Kimishima weighs in on are important enough to affect the entire company top down. Even tiny decisions like letting Twintelle have a nice thicc ass in all regions is pretty big. As the visionary of the company the fact that Kimishima has no protest with Twintelle's ass has to reflect on Nintendo's marketing strategy to target young adults with expendable income. Otherwise if Kimishima or his underlings did not give a shit he would let Treehouse censor Twintelle in interntional versions of the game.

I can see a mix of dark brazilian but thats it. Not really much Latina features.

only if you count the shaded parts of pic related's skin which isn't much different from african qwean

to the contrary I actually think Marina is intended to be African, if you look at her together with Pearl the two of them are basically an African-American pop diva (e.g. beyonce, mariah carey, etc) and Yolandi Visser

that said I have nothing against black girls intrinsically, just when they act like nignogs. marina is cute and meek and plays well as a character next to the little rap goblin that is Pearl

We need an updated version of the chocolate skins image with more colors.

It's clear you're in denial about liking DARK chocolate.

Either way fuck off, no one cares so fuck off to Holla Forums

are you by chance fucking retarded?

Exactly, the same when white women act like white trash/rednecks is what turns me off.

Everyboard is Holla Forums even Holla Forums

This is one of those days where you can't tell Holla Forums users from regular SJWs complaining about white people and cultural appropriation.

My money is on amazon chocolate

You do realize that you can talk about Splatoon even if other people are talking about something else in the same thread, right?

For example, let's talk about Splatoon. Is it just me, or does chargers being able to save charge look like a really, really bad idea? I can only imagine the amount of salt that's gonna create.

Squids you fucking mongoloids

oops, didn't mean to reply

That's complete bullshit and you know it.
- t. 2.1 metre quadroon

Well she did change to a zombie.

Except I haven't seen post one from Holla Forums, just regular "lol, niggers" shitposters.
In fact the posters that are so indignant about Holla Forumsare making more noise than Holla Forums itself.
It's obvious that many people in this thread are insecure about people calling out their Jungle Fever and should seriously consider going to /ebon/.

Nigger, I want to talk about the game but all that's happening is dumps of waifu porn and race baiting. Both are equally cancerous.

Also

The only time I've had SJW shit thrown at me is when Holla Forumstards bring it up like it's the end of the world. Shit's making me consider whether switching sides ain't such a bad idea.

Nice argument; really got him with that one.

You
This is you

Brown girls produced by japan are just brown, unless they clearly exhibit nigger behaviors or have detailed art showing nigger bone structure. In the context of anime and vidya, brown is merely another skin color to sexualize and doesn't carry any traits with it. Additionally, she is a humanoid octopus from hundreds or thousands of years in the future, not a human. She can't be a nigger because she's a fucking Octoling, that's her race. Now if you want to be racist against Octolings, be my guest. At least it makes sense.

If I ever met a girl with this skull shape I'd probably freak out.

This thread is shit and your all redditarded pls fuck off.

This is your post

every time

She's still not actually greengroid, user.

Not really a fallacy when you can observe Holla Forums and Holla Forums getting up to the same horseshit or false-flagging as the other on a regular basis, or Holla Forums chimping out in roughly the same way about skin-color or culture in the opposite political direction of what Tumblr does (though that's the stormfags that think they've got a safe-haven). Horseshoe theory has some merit; it always came across to me that the people who decry horseshoe theory as not being a thing whatsoever are merely offended by the insinuation they behave anything like the "bad guys"/the other guys, whether it's true or not.

Sage for Holla Forums and this time I hope it actually accepts the sage instead of pretending it's not there

Mods please save us from this cancer

Holla Forums might bring up a good point especially in nintendo's case. Nearly all the latest games released has niggers or cultural appreciation. That's how movies and comics are ruined and will video games if this continues as the norm which it will looking at the current millennials.

So Marina isn't a nigger because she doesn't have nigger DNA

Source on 1, 2, 4, 5?

Please kill yourself

Not today faggot.

enough with The False Flags
let's get some porn going

Shouldn't the shirt say Holla Forums, or Holla Forums?

Burn the coal, pay the toll. Kill yourself, you degenerate piece of animal-fucking shit.

No you fucking dumbass.

They aren't real, you stupid kike LARPer

SJWs

You seem upset user, you're not trying to get this thread to the bump limit to justify making a new thread are you?

You cant make new threads just at bump limit, you newfag.

Holla Forums pls go, I want to talk about fucking octoniggers

I'm not sure what joke you're making here; sorry.

WELL, WHOOP DE FUCKING DO, YOU MENTALLY DEFECTIVE LEFTIST. YOUR ENTIRE WORLDVIEW IS PREDICATED ON FANTASIES BEING REAL AND IGNORING THE PHYSICAL REALITY OF THE WORLD AROUND US, SO YOU'LL HAVE TO FORGIVE ME FOR WANTING TO HOLD BACK YOUR MENTAL ILLNESS.

As that's ever stopped you fags before. You sure you belong here, reddit would probably be more your speed.

why is her zipper so big?

OCTO LIVES MATTER!!!!

So it's easier to pull down.

Its just butthurt stormfags really.

The point of the horseshoe theory is that political extremes are more similar to each other than the moderate parts.

more like

It's okay user, I know you're trolling

Remind me how meme magic got trump elected.

meme

wheres the proofs?

The same reason why her shirt is so small, So that I have easier access

Back pussy ain't got nuthin' on head pussy.

im gonna screencap this and post it on twitter so people can see cringey gamerbros :DD:D:D:D:DDDD

so you agree things were fine before everything was black

THIS THREAD IS NOW THE FUTURE OF SPLATOONIES
LMAO BUTTHURT SPLATOONIES

Trump promised (and recently passed) a motion against the EPA, allowing "dirty" industries like the coal industry to thrive, increasing America's economic power and self-sustainability. He is against tolls of that nature

Anal?

Who is that supposed to be

Liberals, everyone.

Your lack of comprehension of the concept at hand, coupled with your obvioust strawman, has no bearing on the veracity of my statement.

Okay, I get it now; thanks. That's pretty funny.

Why am I not surprised.

Have these tards never heard of shiek?

WOOOW did you just ASSUME my political stance? UGH.

also let me give you an example of the horseshoe theory in action

which side believes both statements are true? one might only guess

Simple; Mark.

k

Holla Forums or SJWs, can you guess who believes this?

What can man do against such reckless autism?
You niggers need help, they're fucking squid people Jesus Christ.

Tch, I'm so light you can't even see me.

mods need to stop protecting this behavior thats what.

I wish I was fucking squid people tbh

The only reason this discussion started is because someone said niggers and then a sumerfag got asshurt.

That's what I've been trying to say the entire thread and Mark and his hot pockets lie

the people shouting at the Holla Forums bogeyman whenever someone in the thread says the n-word?

you mean nigger?

I just wanted to discuss squids

Do you really think Kimishima is the one who decides which games are made or not?

So is niptendo pushing nigger propaganda too?

careful, someone might accuse you of being Holla Forums

WAIT HOLY SHIT
This image suddenly makes sense.

YOU PREDICTED THIS.

Not if the mods come in and delete all the derail post in the thread.

no yoy stupid nigger

It's over, the era of squids is over

We're already 306 posts in, by the time they come in, it'll still be too late to save it.

I keep fucking doing that.

Me too user,

I doubt they'll come, the Mods are useless

They're too busy licking nigger taint from the front while getting assrammed from the back.

What DOES nigger taint taste like?

ask the Holla Forums mods, they're experts on the subject

So, is it canon that octolings are the black people of the splatoon universe and Marina is discriminated due to the negative attention ocotolings have received but she has worked her way up as an idol?

What if this is a Cali/Mary situation where our real world actions affect the course of the game and the final boss is an ebil racist gator ^:)

what are you talking about? marina is a big hit.

What makes it worse is that every time you complain to Mark about it all he says is "REPORT REPORT REPORT!!" and lock the thread but they never do anything when you actually call them

Not with the people here she ain't.

WARNING, MAJOR STORY SPOILERS ARE IMMINENT
STAY AWAY FROM TWITTER AND SPLATOON THREADS IF YOU CARE
People are currently datamining the Testfire, looking for info about weapons and maps and so on. One modder was looking through enemy data and found what is most likely the final boss, including it's name. This person most likely won't tell the public, but now that people know the final boss info is in the files, it's only a matter of time before someone else figures it out and spoils everybody.
We all know it's Callie but still

What's with the current janny situation? DID they get new vols or naw?

just becuase theyre in this thread doesnt make them people here

I hope people here spoil the fuck out of it.

They were supposed too since last week or so Mark asked for new vols

new mods but it seems they're too busy waiting in line for Jamal to take them to poundtown with the rest of the Holla Forums mods

So they DIDN'T get the vols? What the hell happened?

kek, you're disgusting

I don't know, Ask Mark and hope you don't get banned. These Mods do whatever they feel like and complain when you call them out

Potential Boston Salt Party 3.0 in the making.

the people who show up in the afternoon on a weekend in the summer? theyre not here.

No that's just something you made up when you wrote this post just to continue shitposting.

>>>/cuckchan/

Damn.

Splatoon is one big shitpost, honestly. This would actually make sense seeing the last game.

Is there no end to the depths nintendrones will go to damage control?

She's a Mexican Squid, and the other one is a calle a "little"
ugh, google it!
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=little

Would you?

fuck you

Well fuck. Holla Forums-goon posting killed thread before descent lewds of Pearl forehead fucking came out. Ah well.

Welp I'm going to bed anons, Hopefully Mark will actually do his Job for once

Here you go fam.

He always does in the R.O.B threads

Please kill yourself

Hah, that's funny. No forehead fucking though. 3/10.

You kill yourself, you stupid motherfucker. I actually have a reason to live.

Going through non-story spoilers right now. Weapons and maps and stuff, don't read if you don't want to know.
Map names:
Fld_Athletic00_Vss
Fld_Crank00_Vss
Fld_Deli_Octa00_Vss
Fld_Ditch00_Vss
Fld_Ditch01_Vss
Fld_Jyoheki00_Vss
Fld_Kaisou00_Vss
Fld_Kawa00_Vss
Fld_Maze00_Vss
Fld_Nagasaki00_Vss
Fld_Office00_Vss
Fld_Piller00_Vss
Fld_Pivot00_Vss
Fld_Quarry00_Vss
Fld_Ruins00_Vss
Fld_SeaPlant00_Vss
Fld_SkatePark00_Vss
Fld_Tuzura00_Vss
Fld_Unduck00_Vss
Fld_UpDown00_Vss
Fld_Upland00_Vss
Fld_Venue00_Vss
Fld_Warehouse00_Vss
Fld_Wave00_Vss
The names of maps in the original game are
Athletic00 Camp Triggerfish
Crank00 Urchin Underpass
Jyoheki00 Flounder Heights
Kaisou00 Hammerhead Bridge
Maze00 Kelp Dome
Office00 Ancho-V Games
Pivot00 Museum d'Alfonsino
Quarry00 Piranha Pit
SeaPlant00 Saltspray Rig
SkatePark00 Blackbelly Skatepark
Tuzura00 Moray Towers
UpDown00 Arowana Mall
Warehouse00 Walleye Warehouse
Therefore, basically every map from 1 is returning in some form

New maps, most likely not seen before (these are internal names), have been found from their "airwall" properties (most likely a death barrier):
Ditch Shakeup Unduck Wave. Also "Magnum" which also has a single player variant.

Unseen new weapons:
twins_gallon
twins_short
twins_stepper
umbrella_compact
umbrella_coop
umbrella_mission (most likely Marie's umbrella)
umbrella_wide

In single player,
There are 5 worlds & 5 bosses, with one "deco boss," perhaps returning as a midboss in a later stage
Fld_BossStampKing_Bos_Msn
Fld_BossStampKingDeco_Msn
Story mode UI has changed in a way that "everyone will find interesting"

Fuck off.

You first, you shitposting kike. You didn't even bother to change the filename before using the same picture to make a garbage thread.

All your posts in this thread suggest otherwise.

Right-Click Filename, Save As original name, Done. Try it.

So do yours.

Yeah because it's totally likely that someone saw your pic, decided to save it as the same filename, and then make a similar thread to the shitposts you keep making. Totally.

communism rocks

I'm ce7fbb in the other thread that was bumplocked.
archive.is/h9z7i
Here is an archive.
I deleted my one of my posts to prove it to you, and now I'll delete the other once you respond.

Of COURSE you were fucking banned. Do you retards go running around and openly announcing you're shitposting? That's such a stupid thing to do. I'm surprised the people in this board haven't caught up to you yet.

That's correct.

Actually, they're kid people.

Well just as an user predicted in another Splatoon 2 thread, triggered Holla Forumslacks have shat up the Splatoon general because the devs added one dark skinned character into the game.

At first, I thought I was about to open up another landwhale pretending to be cute. But that's no landwhale, no sir. She looks kinda short, but beyond that, I'd give her a try. Nice toothy smile.

Why is it even necessary it connect back to the system itself anyway? Why do you need the peripheral at all if you're phone is going to be the medium?

there's no way this is legit

also pls rate my art

Nice falseflag faggot, If anything, it's edgy Holla Forums posters LARPing as people from Holla Forums to make us hate them. It's a Divide & Conquer technique.

Right?

Aw shit, you made her cute.
I wanna trust her

8/v/ has absolute shit taste

I wonder why

I really, really like this image

Yeah, I don't want to give the jewkikes my info. Fuck off, Holla Forums.

Anything you say bud, trying a little too hard there by the way. Hooray starvation and mental illness, or whatever.

Can somebody post a image of a nice looking or cute real life dark skinned girl?
I see a lot of it on vidya and media but nothing at all irl.

no

Can you really prove it either way? Though from the time I've spent on Holla Forums it's easy to believe it's all legit. I'd go with Occam's razor on this one.
But whatever the reason, the stupid political and race obsessed shitposting remains. The mods need to delete that noise.

Every fucking time.

I've seen this a million times, still no source

Sorry I haven't got enough upboats to make you believe my comment reddit.

Everytime.

Honestly, nobody can without some other autist screaming "Confirmation Bias", I've only seen the discord from the autistic fucks planning a Holla Forums raid, along with infesting gamergate threads as well.
When you call them out, they'll double down and say you're the one stirring shit instead of them, so they can keep getting away with it. At times I'm successful at removing them, so keep I calling them out often, but it takes other people several weeks or even months to catch up. It's annoying as fuck.

Isn't that a mulatto?

Just like that, you've stripped yourself of any validation. Quit flinging around false accusations without SOMETHING to substantiate your claim.

Not to mention you take my stance as a full blanket statement, trying to create a warped image of me where I throw all of the blame at a single party, instead of accepting it's much more complex than that and the fire comes from all sides.

You truly are a new flavor of stupid.

Glad to see that mods still haven't done their jobs and cleaned the thread

I want to protect pearl like the beautifully disgusting premature fetal alcohol stricken inbred baby she is

noelle monique

Pearl and Marina are both QTs

You may very well be right but I still blame Holla Forums because you guy can simply not fail to take the bait. Every fucking time.

I've talked to mark about this type of matter, and he has said that when threads go beyond the bump limit or if discussion is so out of control to the point that he is unable to handle it, then he will just let it be and wait for the next one.
Unless It's a R.O.B thread, then he will still delete even after it has ended, but we are not discussing this here

Let's start saving the thread instead of complaining, quickly, tell me what you're looking forward to in the second game and we will hit it off from there.

(Checked)
They're daughter-fu material
Though, I would try to romance Marinara

True enough; Holla Forums is so fucking short tempered, that they will destroy an entire thread out of blind rage and bloody spite. It's like those fuckers just CANNOT calm themselves, then people opposing them just go and try to add fuel to the fire while discussion fucking BURNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSS.

Then we have people that are "totally centrist", who are thinly veiled extremist cunts who want to ban the other side and completely infiltrate and take over with an iron fist.
Mark may be a fat Syrian autist who is unsure about his decisions 70% of the time, but at least he doesn't turn into a living doormat for the loudest voices.

He needs to be on point to keep it from getting to that stage in the first place. Granted threads can move pretty fast sometimes, but I think it should be cleaned up anyway if it isn't 2/3rds of 250 replies or something

This is EXACTLY why he is looking for new vols, apparently he obtained them, but, question remains; where the fuck are they?

That makes sense in a certain way, but I just hope the next thread is a better one, I can't keep losing decent threads and generals to cancer

>They're daughter-fu material
>Though, I would try to romance Marinara

Excellent taste user

(Wasted)
Coming from the faggot who claimed I'm a D&C falseflagger. Practice what you preach turbo tard.

sure its difficult but when its handled like this it also sends the message that its okay to shitpost in something till the bump limit hits. granted thats a form of self moderation and it might be wishful thinking but i would say the majority of Holla Forums doesnt want threads destroyed by derails. but what can anons really do about it, especially in threads that they dont actually frequent so that it seems like theyre just there to start shit?

sure seems that way sometimes. i mean hey where are the name subject and email fields?

you bastard. now post a picture of callie and marie getting along and happy.

(checked)
Good question. I worry because he hasn't exactly had a good track record picking good volunteers. Or rather it takes him an eternity to lay the hammer down and replace a shitty one, because it does take time to find the right people.

He just tries to set an example of the direction a thread SHOULDN'T go, so people not only archive them, but screencap as well and give off warnings in the next thread. This is why I archived the VERY FIRST Mariana thread
She reminds me of a brown girl I had a crush on
Two actually
One looked similar to marina and the other one looked like the mascot for rhythm heaven

Of course you're going to get called out as one when you try to shift the blame onto a single fucking board without anything else to follow it up. Not to mention how Holla Forums posters are desperately trying to appropriate the "triggered" meme for themselves and directing it onto the movement that created it in the first place.

I told you exactly what I meant after the next post, and you still insist I'm doing it even though it's been said and done. You're absolutely fucking delusional, and further more trying to damage control. This is why I'm calling you Holla Forums in the first place, you lack any insight and use the exact same dirty tactics they do during an argument, trying to turn it against the opposing person instead of coming to terms with it.

Yes, yes you are, at least you admit it in your failed mockery.

That is very true, once again, which is why mark is getting more vols.

thank you

i drew pearl too. is she ok?

He did the right thing. Fuck all the greedy pigs crying about wanting the IP for themselves

mandy/10

Why ya gotta pick on pearl man?, Marina did look really good though

fuck, wrong thread

I'd be a pretty good fit, since I can pluck shitposters on sight and always report posts that throw a thread into hell though, I am guilty of contributing to the downfall if I see my reports NOT working like in the beginning of thread, to that, I do admit my faults. Either ways, I'd remove my own posts if someone reported them.
I really have to talk to mark, I keep holding on because I don't want it being time consuming, but I just pop in and out, so moderating shouldn't be too much of a timesink.

AHHHHHH!!!!
She looks like a grumpy grump! I love her so much.

You again.

Looks like a tiny angry mouse with a huge forehead. So, good job?

SHE LOOKS LIKE THE BRAIN!!
Someone make a Pinkie & The Brain themed picture of Pearl & Marina

oh jeeze, the eyes do kinda look like tit mouses

Tits or gtfo, thinly veiled femanon.

Hahahaha, holy shit.

Another one.

Right? There are people who fucking sagebomb threads in unison and he may not pick them, then again, they may not have contacted him in the first place, much like I.

Everyone who posts in this thread is now an honorary nigger, even me.

Where mah big dikk @?
Also, I made OC.

wazzaaaaa

i don't like pearl
don't really like marina either bc her color scheme sucks but at least she's not ugly as heck

huge fan of the pearl/pinky thing going on in this thread

are you pondering what im pondering?

no really, orson welles was a bit of a princess on set too wasnt he?

Sick, user.

where'd everyone go?

Didn't you notice?, After their sperg out caused the thread to reach bump limit they left

Playing rainmaker like a champ

for

You can suck my benis codemonkey, I was no where near that post

to ruin a different thread

That is precisely why we need to have the bump limit up to 500-600.

Why are her pupils peanuts?

Her jaw line is a little wide, her abdomen is also a little wide and her boobs need to be bigger.

NO

Says the guy who tries to blame Holla Forums for derailing the thread without proof as well, either way I don't care whether they're from Holla Forums or Holla Forums they're just different sides of the same cancer coin and I want their retarded politics out of my board.

Don't pretend that Holla Forumslacks don't chimp out like tumblrinas when something doesn't appeal to their sensibilities.

Fristly, you tried to shift the blame on to Holla Forums like every fucking Holla Forums shill does because "Holla Forums has never derailed a thread guise".
Secondly, you try to insist that I'm some D&C shitposter because I stated that Holla Forums shitposters have predictably derailed the thread.
Thirdly, you try to act like I put words into your mouth when I was simply repeating your statement in a simplified form.
Fourthly, you say I'm Holla Forums because I'm using their tactics when all I'm doing is calling out the hypocrisy in your comments.

Keep telling yourself that.

Pearl is really making me regret having a headpat fetish right now.

were all your posts deleted?

I know one of them was.

post marina

user, neither of those are octopi. Besides, octopus eyes are black pills, not peanuts.

Looking at the third gif, why is it that her belly button seems to be kind of vertically oval-like or rectangular and her supposed belly button piercing is actually below her belly button?

I seriously hope it's not a fucking belly button ring. Holy Shit.

Why is this only coming to japan

But user, if it's not a belly button ring, than this might be the even worse situation of it being a pubis piercing.

Because you touch yourself at night.

Coming to Europe at least as well. Might come to US. archive.fo/XNaU4

Euro version doesn't have the pink/green joycons. Just the usual red/blue.

does her ink taste like a peppermint pattie
i think the joycons themselves will be for sale, but i would have liked the splatoon 2 bundle.

I thought you just meant the controllers, not the console bundle. My bad.

Tbh the controllers are the only thing I really want.

acceptable, i was having trouble with her face

it is turned to face the viewer so ???

compressed by the metal plate

the controllers are coming at least to euro, I think they might be coming to NA. That's what I was pointing out.

but i waaant it

i can't afford splet 2

I believe the bundle pack with Pink/Green's been announced, along with the Pro Controller colors and the swapped colored JoyCons.

Personally, I rather have a Yellow JoyCon console set, since I really miss having a good yellow controller.

Does anyone want to make the new thread or should I?

Don't forget to wait until page 14.

Don't forget to tell Mark to mod the thread this time

Did the fag lower it again?, It used to be page 13

Will do user,

I was wrong. It's page 13.

No worries user, I'll get to work on making the new thread now,

New Thread

I mentioned the gamergate threads and shitty tactics the other board does that try to worm their way onto Holla Forums. A drug thread was deleted about a half hour ago with a retard accusing everyone that didn't agree with him a "stormweenie" and "nazi" for fucks sake.
Agreed, you're finally making sense. How hard was that?. Jesus.

I agree as well, but that doesn't take away on how pseudo-commies are trying to appropriate right wing memes for their own cause.

Of course, because typically Holla Forums posters are the ones who more frequently try to stir shit and make the Holla Forums posters follow along to their bait, then shit flinging occurs, burning and crashing the thread until another needs to be made, just like this one. They're both loud and annoying, but one is infinitely more obnoxious.
They've sounded exactly like you when trying to take a "hard centered stance", but blamed one side, wanting to push mark over the edge and have him delete one extreme but ignore the other, so far it has failed and he has tried his best to ban both sides.
You can't blame me for thinking you were one of them.

I was cautious, because once again, Holla Forums tries to throw all of the blame on Holla Forums, trying to subvert the userbase, It's as if you're some sort of newfag that needs to lurk more. If you're really not, then my apologies. I'm still watching you though.
You were pulling shit out of your ass with my first post, even after I further substantiated my claim, you have no argument for this.
Substantiate this claim then, you've giving vague as fuck accusations with nothing but "No, u!!" instead of showing me something that will actually contribute. I've said what I feel about this situation, and I've admitted my dues. I don't care for either side, but I can definitely spot when someone leans a certain way more.

I don't need to repeat something that's true.

i fucking wish