Shrek

I'm going to need a list if your personal best shrek games.

archive.is/Vv7a9

ebin

Are there any good shrek games?

Nier automata is the answer to any such question. Buy it.

Shrek 2 on console is OK. I remember the Power Stone ripoff being decent as well.

Shrek 2 & Shrek Super Slam are pretty good.

That's Shrek Super Slam.

Doesn't Nier have Denuvo?

will try it thanks.

Integuments: Shadow of Shrek

No it has onions.

Shrek Super Party was surprisingly enjoyable.

Is this tier list about right?

2short

Thanks

Nigger, please

I didn't know they had one that had both of them!

The gamecube has fucking FIVE Shrek games?

Mafia 3

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME!!!

I think most of them are multi-platform releases other than the Extra Large game because Extra Large was a GameCube port of the Shrek Xbox game.

That some impressive shit right there.

I really want to see what this looks like, there is no way they put both of those movies on a gba cartridge without it looking and sounding like a garbled mess.

Fuck off.

FUCK OFF

Oh come on lol, there were bad movies for kids before it. During the 90s and 2000s there were so many bad awful for movies for kids, regardless if they weren't related to shrek's genre, it was just a bad time for movies in general.
They also worked on some lame Disney ripoffs before like antz,The Prince of Egypt, Small Soldiers before Shrek. Over the hedge wasn't bad. They kept making/working on live actions movies as well. You're really grasping as straws here.

Getting this serious over a stupid meme people just post for fun and nostalgia whose franchise is dead. Do you get this serious about people who post anime faces as well?

OP…

Nobody has posted the one and only blue shrek.

What makes her shrek? I couldn't get throught the uglyness and boring writting of ME1. Does she only look like shrek, even then she doesn't really look that much like shrek.

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

But user, the gamecube version of Shrek 2 is riddled with bugs.

Oh shit, now I see it.

I'm not saying she doesn't look like Shrek, just that she doesn't look that much like Shrek. What else makes she Shrek material? Does she fart or burp or carry an onion?

Then what about the animated movies that rip-off the Disney movies during the Disney renaissance?

I WILL FIGHT YA YOU DOUBLE NIGGER!!

Really? I remember experiencing no bugs in the gamecube version of Shrek 2. But that was a long ass time ago so take my word with a grain of salt.

Looks good tbh.

whoa, wait what?

I thought he was a goth fag.

I'm pretty sure that diaper fetish thing is a joke. At least I hope so.