Demo is out.
mega.nz/#!LRkxyLSC!TrjhyUv_wC-gdUCYfRTvAgMXkO5wr7Rtdp0pp4LCXfA

Other urls found in this thread:

ls57tiger.freepgs.com/jojo/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=4263
smashcast.tv/TeaganBestGirl
7thjojo.wikia.com/wiki/Napalm_Death.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

holy shit, this isn't dead?

RPGM games don't come as standalone executables…

which one of you suicidal motherfuckers is going to try this
stream it in a vm first

Someone get the emulated quarantined computer OS program and open this shit and report

goddammit you beat me to it

I ain't clicking that shit

FUCK I ALREADLY CLICKED IT. Definately an installer though. too much of a pussy though and exited it out.

Can't stream it, but can give you a few screen caps.

Seems like it's an actual game but for whatever reason they didn't clean most of the game to get rid of the rpgmaker assets

Oh fuck, I was waiting for this.
Please be good and please dont be left unfinished.

I'll record the apparent demo and upload a whole playthrough, i'll be back in however long it is.

Fuck off rabbi

I know its shallow but I feel the old style was better. The lack of colors helped me overlook the pokemon sprites.
Still as long as the stands have cool events and the player is given more agency I will probably enjoy it. I'm super glad its still alive. Still wish The Wall was a physical wall somewhere in the town and not a golem thing.

Yeah, the black and white scheme and the pokemon inspi sprites is a little easier on the eyes. However, I can get passed it, and like you said, I'm happy that its still alive.

The stand designs are a bit of a hit and miss.

does the game after getting your stand?

Holy shit, ids habbening

Nice bait

Shit meant the bait part for

There's a lengthy introduction after you get your stand, and for some reason, MC walks really slow.

Take one me is probably the worst, or at least tied with motorhead.

Slim Shady is sick though and will probably be my favorite.
Glad Red light specials actually happened and looks alright. I helped design it in the first early threads.

where the hell is this being developed? I'd like to be able to see the progress instead of hoping I can catch the next random Holla Forums thread.

You would have to probably email them They stopped posting here when they started working on the game.
They do have a tumblr but that shouldn't be cause enough for a witch hunt.

Motorhead looks pretty cool, but I'm not digging Take On Me's design. Those limbs look like they're going to snap off at anytime, and it would have been a nice callback to the music video if they made the stand black and white and crosshatched.

That looks like a fun Stand to have. Hopefully it's just as fun as Specials in 7SU.

You can check their tumblr for more info and progress, or check up by email.

Wheres the combat in this demo?

Looked into their tumblr, this is a fucking tech demo without gameplay.

OK after decrypting the files, it turns out its an older build for some reason. Which makes no sense cause the combat was working, It was just gonna be a bitch to animate.

It's pretty terrible. Two years just for neverending cutscenes and default assests? Wasn't this supposed to have "snes" aesthetic?

I'd be embarrassed to show off something this shitty looking.

What if there was a Jojo-inspired (read shallow setting clone) roguelike where you name your main character and rival (NotDio) and go on a quest to slay him as a vampire?

No thanks.

Your next line is: "They're both shit!"

Depends, how would you define a roguelike?

Shit genre

Yea needs some work. Shame they are probably working with barebones crew and none of them have herculean nippon work ethic like clayman.

I didn't play the first one. How long would you guys say it is?

I say it's worth a few days or a week and a half of gameplay. There are multiple routes, endings, and stands.

bump

holy fuck, could you possibly make anything worse

There already is a jojo roguelike ;
ls57tiger.freepgs.com/jojo/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=4263

WOW this is REALLY TERRIBLE.

Wew.

I know about the Jojo RL, but you can't sell it because it's copyright

The first one is fair long, should last a couple days unless you marathon the thing or want 100% completion.

This just looks embarrassing though. I was there during the first threads centering around design and while it showed promise at first, seeing the people who were spearheading the thing pretty much drained all hope of it being good. Even when good ideas were put forward they'd be warped into shittier versions to "fit more with Japan" and the designs are pretty trash too. I think if they'd been more willing to make it their own like 7th Stand User did it would be alright, but they were to focused on trying to make it fit in like the perfect fanfiction.
Also when they moved to Tumblr that should have been the big warning sign.

dammit, anons, you just reminded me that my laptop fried and I lost my save. I think I was past Strength

Wait, is Clayman not working on this one? If not, yeah it's probably going to be trash.

Clayman gave the team their blessing, but seeing the tech demo FOR FUCKING TWO YEARS, this is going to crash really fast unless they prioritize and kill some of their darlings. makes me wonder on what's going on with that anton and coolpecker game, and if they're doing ok

Don't deflect you skimpy midget fuck, your best line is from Jojo.

Reminder that they thought C++ was an engine

source?

IT'S. STILL. ALIVE.
Holy. Fucking. Shit.

I almost completely forgot about A&P.
Let me just google… and
Right. Did anyone give them money? Because I think they're long gone now.

Word of mouth, sorry. Also the guy who did the Uncommon Time stream not Lolioasis a few months back is gonna stream this:
smashcast.tv/TeaganBestGirl

I kinda deserve this, huh?

Found an update vid that was posted in February. Progress is pretty slow.

Disgusting. How many dank memes or jojokes did you put in there?

How many (You)s have you gotten in your life?

Why do you automatically assume I'm baiting? It's true. Jojo fans these days are obnoxious, and you just proved my point. Can you not discuss without throwing quotes around like an autist?

We still live. Progress is slow, as per the usual.

Still 4free, however this aint our thread, so goodbye for now!

With love, Fred.

I assume you've not played the first 7th stand user game based on your opinion. Right?
If so, don't worry, 7th Stand User is not memes. It's putting the player alongside the story of the manga in a way that you can also take part in the fights without being a mary sue.
At the start of the game you're asked a seires of questions, and based on the responses you get an specific stand. Example for me being this 7thjojo.wikia.com/wiki/Napalm_Death.

All in all, it's a good game that doesn't rely on memes.

MEME MAGIC
PRAISE KEK

Honestly, reminding me of my own fan made stands, being based on shadows and all that shit, Hope it's not just "egdy-dark-charatar" and being all boring.

I loathe JoJo in general as well, but 7th Stand User is a pretty competent RPG. I had a lot of fun with it.

If your going to fracture you soul, might as well go all the damn way and fracture it into 1000 peices

this is a bad post

But why? As a shonen anime, it's pretty serviceable, and dumb fun, the way it should be.
Now if you hate it because of the fanbase, that's just silly. But the fanbase really is intolerable cancer

I don't care for shonenshit in general.

jojo has fucking terrible writing but is redeemed by it's art in the manga. the anime adaptations are laughably bad in comparison.

Looks like they are going to do a demo with combat now. What confuses me is the framework for combat was done months ago. They could of added at least something.