"When I analyze myself and the type of person I am, I’m actually pretty short, even for a Japanese person...

Other urls found in this thread:

wahmmo.com/why-xenoblade-chronicles-2-has-a-character-designed-by-tetsuya-nomura/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who the fuck writes a reveiw with that in it?

I'm a manlet and I don't feel that way at all, if anything I feel rowdy and horny
See; Super Mario Odyssey's new Donk City, a bit like that.
I feel the same way, I fucking love shit like that. I love it when I'm carried by tall handsome guys, I just want them to rip my clothes off and fuck me. Though, slaying a huge beast in a vidya gaem is pretty good too.
Riding giant mechs into the sunset is also badass.

I thought that was the dev himself.

It's an interview with the director.

More new informations:

wahmmo.com/why-xenoblade-chronicles-2-has-a-character-designed-by-tetsuya-nomura/

Thats even worse. He's making a game based on his inferiority complex? Isnt that kinda like being cucked?

Quite the autism there.

Let's hope so, autistic weirdos with great intellect are the best.

Boy you better have a good excuse.

And nips have standards with their obsessive autists, while here in the West, tumblr or Star Citizen/DmC tier.

Why do you want to hear a two seconds "dididudu" of the music used in this trailer?

Is xenoblade good

10/10 in some areas, 7/10 in others.

So overall is it worth playing or not

Fine, but next time use VP9 instead of VP8, else I might think you are from cuckchan.

I'm on to you.

I can already see this game ending up being more or less the same game as the first one

Which is what literally everyone wants.

Yeah sure.

except more censored

Figurtively, literally and surreally a manlet power fantasy.

Christ, are Japanese devs trying to turn all Japanese men into gay little fuckboys? Because that's clearly a character that would like nothing more than to be thrown over a barrel and rutted.

Thanks

if only they had long ass beards

lmao @ the guy in the back