Injustice 2 vs Tekken 7

Both games were released near each other's release date. So, this is why I think its legitimate to compare them. Which game is the better fighting game?

The answer is pretty obvious, it's Tekken 7. Injustice 2 is just another shallow and stiff fighting game from NetherRealm. The characters are unbalanced, the hitboxes are broken, and there's too much emphasis on zoning. Its a fighting game for casuals, not for the hardcore players. Its why NetherRealm's games aren't taken seriously by the EVO elite. Injustice 2 has a lot of content, but quantity doesn't make for quality. The production values are good, but the overall story is shallow and its dark for the sake of being dark. No wonder Western fighting games aren't taken seriously, especially in Japan.

Tekken 7 on the other hand is another masterpiece from Harada-san. The gameplay is deep, innovative, fast, fluid, balanced, and fun. There's no problem with it. It doesn't have a lot of content for a $60 game, but it makes up with quality gameplay. The production values aren't as good, but it has a better storyline than Injustice 2. The story is deep, emotional, and riveting. You actually feel for Heihachi and sympathize with him the tragic events that occur to him, unlike the forgettable story of ItsJustAss 2. The netcode is also super smooth after the patch. Its the best Tekken game since Tekken 5.

So, for me: Tekken 7 > ItsJustAss 2

you don't play fighting games do you?

I've been playing fighting games since Tekken 1 debute at the arcades. Nice try though.

But it's worse than 6 and TTT2

Is Tekken still a garbage stiff juggle-a-ton combo masher or did they finally add some depth to it?

Then i suppose you are a complete casual because you just said western games don't pick up in Japan because of the story, and also try to compare the story of the two games. I'm trying to remain neutral about the games here because it's clear your post is a thin veiled Tekken shitpost because you think Tekken 7 is somehow bad because of the story, and asshurt about the price too.

Juggle combos require timing and precision. Tekken isn't button masher like NetherRealm's shit-tier games.

FOREVER UNDERAGE

I'm 28 scrub.

Yea, Heihachi sure was innocent. For someone who claims to play Tekken since Tekken 1, you know little or nothing about the series. Sorry kiddo, but Tekken 7 was dogshit like Injustice 2 if you followed the train wreck that was the arcade version. Tekken 7 is competing with Tekken 4 for worst Tekken.

7 is the most unbalanced Tekken since 6 and 4 (Bob was all kinds of bullshit good in 6). Chloe, Eliza, and Gigas are unplayable, and Gigas actually has wonky, broken frames and hitboxes Harada refuses to fix. Harada ruined Jack 7 and Josie, so his Mary Sues are safe. Reminder Harada nerfed and buffed Akuma like a roller coaster ride during Fr's arcade time.

Lol no.

You're a faggot. Kill yourself.

I haven't played either, redpill me

Are Heihachifags the Griffithfags of Tekken?

I've beaten some ass with her, and she plays like Akuma but with dive kick combos and reach.

6 had the worst story mode in a Tekken series, and it's more or less the main mode in the game. The single player content was pretty barren, and the netcode was dogshit (like SC4 bad). 6 is also infamous for it's Vanilla balance where Kazuya and Bob were bullshit good. Tag 2 was an improvement from 6's console version, but the game overall is a big, convoluted mess.

That's an insult to Griffith and his fags

Her frames are very bad, and people who play competitively feel like she's bottom of the barrel-tier with Gigas. Online mode doesn't mean shit btw.

When will Reddit kids understand what a redpill, or any pill, is

I just got into fighting games so I'm enjoying tekken 7 but the rage is pretty gay. I assume it's like if you get into any good series and start with the worst installment. The series is good so you don't notice it. I don't really care too much about single player, but whats the best tekken game for multiplayer or should I just get into virtua fighter instead and forget about it

hownu.ru

Rage was much, much worse in Vanilla 6. It was a retarded comeback gimmick guys like Bob and Kazuya exploited in Vanilla 6, o it got nerfed in BR (6's upgrade). 7's Rage Arts are gimmicky at best, and only a few of them can be used in juggles. Just play 7 now if you want to play with other people. Virtua Fighter is dead despite 5:FS is still a good game, and Tag 2 is too convoluted and sort of outdated with 7's mechanics (they changed side-stepping in 7).

user it's okay to have just a tekken thread. You don't have to make it a whole versus thing, and chances are no one played injustice anyway.

I wanna fuck that griffith.

One of my coworkers who black'd a coworker I tried to date/fuck until I found out she was a two-faced, lying slut plays Injustice 2 (What did you expect? He's a normalfag and a casual). I roll my eyes when he whines about every character has cheating moves (I ignore him and almost everyone else out of my department like a typical antisocial-fag because I don't care about shitty NRS fighters after Boon ruined MK). He told me he'll enter a tourney, but I'll believe it when I see it because he's already dropping it for Need for Speed (Too bad Sonic Fox will hand his ass to him if has the balls to enter the tourney).

Go back to 4chan underage nigger

The only reason Tekken 7 sold so well was because of all the "Take that SFV XDDD" memers.
Third Strike is where the fun's at.

If you dont mind entering to a dead game. Which also happens to have the mist retarded mechanic in fighting games by giving you a free , instant and spammable parry.
most of the time you wont be parrying stuff that is too unsafe. You just negate the mid and long distance game and turn the game into a literal brawler, the reason characters with high priority physical attacks and command grabs rule in 3S
If you want fun play Alpha 2 or SFIV instead

A dead game with shit balance

T7 has better character design

Lol, no it doesn't. Tekken's character design has been shit since 5 or even 4:

If Lili and Dragunov didn't have interesting fighting styles or personalities like the rest of the newer cast, they would have been forgotten. Alisa is only remembered for the shitty story modes, and how she's been shoved down everyone's throats with Harada's Swedish Cuck Mary Sue. Sad thing is some of these characters would have been great if Harada didn't ruin them.

Don't know shit about Tekken besides King, but I just want to shittalk DC.

MK9 was the last good game by Netherrealm
Instead of improving what they add from a mechanical standpoint its nothing but gimmicks and cinematic bullshit.

And Sjw pandering.

I like Injustice beacuse I don't have to have autism to play it, and I can play as Swamp Thing.

Sorry, Tekken is the most button mash friendly fighting game I have ever played.

Tekken is aight but really anime fighters are best

It´s unbelievable that their ideology came up with the idea of cultural appropriation in response to stuff like sombreros on halloween. Meanwhile they rewrite beloved comics, games and movies to fit their political agenda while giving no fucks about source material.

Suddenly? She always spoke Japanese.

I want to fuck her so bad holy shit

who is she

Noel Vermillion from Blazblue

You think she'd speak Russian, since she was made by a Russian scientist (Who speaks Russian in Tag 2).

Her English Dub voice will make you hate her.

nigger what the FUCK? Jack 7 has fucking won global tournaments

this user doesn't know what he's talking about, don't pay attention to him.

Blazblue is shit though, play Guilty Gear

Fuck off nigger, if you knew anything about anything you'd know that Jack was castrated in FR and is nowhere near as good as he was in vanilla.

He won tournaments…before Harada ruined him to protect his Mary Sues (Devil Jin was top with Shaheen at the end of Vanilla).

Never saw so much stupidity coming from a single human being, quite the accomplishment.
[spoiler]shit bait, kill yourself slowly and painfully[spoiler]

its like pottery

Don't reply, he's baiting.

Holy shit you just made me return my copy of T7 so I don't get associated with you in any way OP.