Gamescom/TGS thread

You fags ready for the actually good events?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MI81z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes
discount e3

Bullshit, theres barely any cringe and there are actually some good shit showcased.

I've been very unimpressed with gamescum the past few years, anyway I'm most excited for c92 in the coming months

Why bother?

because new games are more interesting than another ape escape (there's 3 mainline games and numerous spinoffs? stop asking for the same shit.) and dragons dogma really wasn't impressive in any way, it's fancy on paper - but new games are far more worth giving a shit about.

i'm going to gamescom

don't get blown up

i hope to bumb into a horde of antifags

Shenmue 3 is showing up and so are other games/announcements that skipped E3, most of their showcases are gameplay as well and a better look at things announced at E3.
Last year was pretty awful though, even made the 2015 on look good, I'll give you that

Yeah, should have some neat stuff as well.
Doujins included

Nah, fuckoff

I wish I could join you
so I could shoot Merkel in the fucking face

Uh oh.
archive.is/MI81z

I just want to see more Ruiner and any decent TPSs shown.

Slowpoke

REmake is third person and has shooting

So does x-com and bloodborne so I guess those are TPS also.

She's probably doing it to get votes from young voters. The whole "Killerspiele" debacle is not that long ago, so it's not gonna work. I hope.

Just saying that marketed TPS games are mostly shit nowadays.
Even worse than FPS.
The genre is about to see its own Destiny garbage game and everything with Anthem.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE
THE LAST APE ESCAPE (Mainline, obviously) CAME OUT ON THE PS2.
AND IT WAS UNFINISHED.

i dont care, its like being a mega man fan crying for more mega man games

THREE GAMES AND A REMAKE
5 SPINOFFS
THAT SHIT IS NOT EQUIVALENT TO HAVING NEARLY 21 MAINLINE GAMES
OR MAINLINE FORMAT
AND LIKE A BILLION FUCKING SPINOFFS

No, fuck you nigger

Looking forward to TGS but it's mostly just for 13 Sentinels. Hopefully there will be some good surprises like a peak at From's next project and Capcom announcing they're dissolving their US branch. :^)

Incoming mandatory goatfucker quotas in all things vidya.
And this shit's in Cologne? It's gonna be another enriching celebration of the fine middle-eastern art of public gang rape.

DO IT REN. REDEEM YOURSELF.

The only Mega Man fans with a right to complain are legends fans. Everyone else can play the bazillion official and fan games and get over it.

Mega Man fans want a "redemption" of some series through official games such as the X series which went downhill with X3 and only started to pick itself up again with X8, and just more of the same with Classic series. I want more ZX games, myself, especially since Model O has potential as a plot-device and Model W is still not down for the count. I'm keeping a definite eye on fangames, though, classic fangames got something of a renaissance around the time Mega Man Unlimited released and Mega Man X Corruption is still in the works and looks to blow the fuck out of any X-series game, up to and including X1/X2.

what do you think they can do with the ape escape ip that is worthy of a new full production

I personally want more X/Zero/ZX mainly because
Shit I'd take a clone, I geniunely don't care much for the characters and "story" and lore at this point. I just want the gameplay given levels, bosses and enemies that truly push the gameplay to the limit.

there are plenty of clones.

please name a few MMX clones.

TGS is the only thing I look forward to anymore so yes. I just wish the Japs b& all the whito piggu cucks from entering.

Looks like the US has to save everyone from shit once again.

The only one I can actually think of is that 20XX game on Steam but it's "procedurally generated".

Even the ones that are merely trying to translate the good games shown there?.

I honestly don't know what to expect besides whats already been announced. But TGS is usually pretty good. Still hoping for a new Rune Factory and Arcana Heart 4 news.

I can't wait for some good doujin music, silly doujin games, and lewd ero-manga.

Vanillaware better show off a new trailer for 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim at TGS. Hope Sega and SNK show up too

I am excited for black maria overdrive 2 which should be "more volume up" compared to the first.

Remove gommies and then go full snackbar at the Capcom booth.

Bump

I hope we see more of TEW2.

New From IP at TGS?