Video games are kino

Absolute kino. Absolutely artistic. How the fuck can movie directors tell me that video games don't make for great movies if executed with the same love and care that the developers put into the game?

Other urls found in this thread:

hcs64.com/mboard/forum.php?showthread=50336
youtube.com/watch?v=HWNPulhcK0U&list=PLC76099A0B1823F9F&index=2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Movies suck as, especially (((Hollywood))) movies.
Anyways, seeing as you didn't make this thread to bash vidya and shitpost. I will give you this.

A tasty piece of autism

and this

and this as well
hcs64.com/mboard/forum.php?showthread=50336

More crisp version.

What the fuck is kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=HWNPulhcK0U&list=PLC76099A0B1823F9F&index=2

>>>Holla Forums

1:20 is beautiful and amazing.

I thought it was Japanese nyanner shit, but it just means "Uplifting, moving and powerful".

Though, a lot of Holla Forums shitposters misuse it.

It's Russian for Cinema, and refers to Tartovsky.

I thought it was fucking German.
So kino means "Cinematic"?
Why would you want that in a video game?

FUCK OFF GAMES AS ART FAG

Sweet merciful God why must you be so beautiful.

Damn it Holla Forums we don't come and shit up your board. You do that yourselves.

Prompt Mark to wordfilter "Kino" with "Cunny"

Please come shit up our board. It would be a welcome relief

Kino. Simply kino.

MAXIMUM OVERKINO!!!!!

Euros use a lot of mispelled words. Kino instead of cinema, sommer instead of summer, Allah instead of God, the list goes on.

Kino Kunny

It's just two >>>Holla Forums rejects trying to shit up something. Report so they get banned and have to fill the fucking captcha again. That'd be Cheemo.

Kino means "cinema" as in "movie theater" in German. In Russia it means "cinema" as in the movie itself.

I love how they try to mimick a choir with that long sound in the background.

It's just a german/slavic word for cinema. Only autists think it means something or get bothered by it.

What are some games that are c u n n y?

Clearly you haven't seen how Holla Forums uses it.

>>>Holla Forums

My main board is Holla Forums. It's a complex meme.

I wasn't ready for someone to post this
People masturbate over the CD version's soundtrack being so damn great
It's just a trash fucking opinion is what it is

Absolutely kinography. :))

Tarkovsky was a hack.

It all checks out

Russian or (((Russian)))?

>>>/out/

At least /bane/ just makes the same jokes about an amusing five minute scene from a Batman movie. Holla Forums posters are obnoxious shitheads who regularly shit up Holla Forums with their awful meme.
BOY I SURE DO LOVE VIDEO GAMES. I'M PLAYING ETRIAN ODYSSEY IV IN PREPARATION FOR PIRATING THE SEQUEL. I'M IN THE GOLDEN LAIR PART OF THE FORGOTTEN CAPITAL DUNGEON AND JUST KILLED THE BOILING LIZARD BOSS AGAIN TO GET EXP AND ITS SPECIAL ITEM. I WANT TO GET TO LEVEL 40 BEFORE GOING MUCH FURTHER BECAUSE THE REGULAR ENEMIES ARE A PAIN IN THE ASS. WISH ME LUCK.

Low energy bait.

Nigger please. After the hack job he did on Solaris he was forever regulated to the garbage can in my eyes.

KINO IS THE RUSSIAN WORD FOR FILM YOU FUCKING СУКА БЛЯТЬ
Я БУДУ БЛЯДЬ ВАША СОБАКА

No one cares about your monkey sounds, commie.

I fucked my own grammar up god damn it

Its also the german word for the cinema.

some fucking buzzword from Holla Forums that retards use in a retarded way to describe anything they like

Why are russians so cute

It's not like I like you or anything
Сука

I read it in their fucking voices. Nice work original creator who'll probably never see this.