#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Good Old Nostalgic Gilda Thread Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET:

OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858

OP FIRST DAWN
>>>/gamergatehq/330729

1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. ESA ESRB redpill distribution
>>>/gamergatehq/330713
4. OP FAR-FLAG
>>>/gamergatehq/330646
5. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Unjhr
archive.is/R9LMO
archive.fo/7gVly
archive.fo/cAWJy
archive.fo/jFNBu
archive.fo/5VbIE
france24.com/en/20170707-diplomacy-more-120-countries-adopt-first-treaty-ban-nuclear-weapons-un-united-nations
archive.fo/Me6i6
japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2016/12/25/commentary/japan-commentary/will-trumps-foreign-policy-push-japan-go-nuclear/
archive.fo/kdIN0
cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/08/chabot-trump-encourage-japan-south-korea-get-nukes/98906488/
archive.fo/XwIeL
archive.fo/2nLhG
archive.fo/9Gomx
archive.is/5WXbK
archive.is/tQpQi
archive.is/Bwhwm
archive.is/fpcX2
archive.fo/M7v24
twitter.com/Amb_MxDiseko/status/883345063979384832/photo/1
twitter.com/ElysiaHeights/status/882823246114152448
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
archive.fo/1p28q
archive.fo/v4FRq
archive.fo/2F8Ob
princesawangfei.tumblr.com/post/90408823725/so-to-those-that-might-not-get-many-asks-or-just
archive.is/akGlJ
twitter.com/TristanACooper/status/883337133808910336
archive.is/BS5vK
newgrounds.com/portal/view/696115
twitter.com/animeoutsiders/with_replies
archive.is/V8RAU
shadbase.com/applejackoff/
publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/industry-news/bookselling/article/74177-milo-yiannopoulos-strikes-back.html
archive.fo/HGqMG
archive.is/XTG4Q
archive.is/tgPOW
archive.is/UZufG
archive.is/ltsVU
archive.is/viCT8
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/883420774475849728
archive.is/ECHwk#selection-1627.0-1627.1
archive.fo/RQN7T
archive.is/dhI1n
archive.fo/fGrbP
archive.is/JFpLd
archive.is/F4sn3
archive.fo/n5036
archive.is/t5m4R
archive.is/UCbBz
archive.is/G6LQT
archive.is/TLbMQ
archive.is/Ra7Xh
archive.is/Xq51r
archive.is/WfXc7
archive.is/G3eUH
archive.is/b0AH3
archive.is/Zkpi0
archive.is/wm47K
archive.fo/Rqj5r
youtube.com/watch?v=18gU4HSkW9Y
archive.is/8dCA4
archive.is/jE8fB
archive.is/t3YTr
archive.is/DldE9
archive.is/pU6jL
archive.is/RWtOR
archive.is/RDKKv
archive.is/C2uAN
archive.is/Ewmtt
archive.is/uHcvf
archive.is/KDQJ0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Japanese_border_conflicts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really want to kill.

I need to see traps die, I want to see them all suffer. To skin them alive and to nail them against like a wall like an ancient idol, then have salt poured all over their raw flesh, only to see the disgusting degenerate scream sharply as they're lowered onto hot oil and they begin to foam from the mouth and have a seizure as their eyes turn red.

At the very least I got the Jurassic Friends image into my folder.

archive.is/Unjhr

archive.is/R9LMO

I thought I was going to get to have TWO GG threads today, but the other one 404d.

Every time I make a thread, without fault, another one gets made.

==Archive of previous bread=
archive.fo/7gVly

Lets hope OP isn't going to act like a retard and get this thread deleted by the mods or I'll be very peeved.

LOL

Why does
nose get bigger every time I see this pic?

Anons, don't forget:

Pictures like these are now producing salt from our feminist and SJW friends that could drown our solar system. Look at what's trending right now, it's glorious!

Do japanese people wear hospital mask when they're sick so others don't get sick, or do they wear them so they don't get sick with bird flu or some shit?

What are they salty over exactly?

Probably the fact that Trump is not treating Putin as the super evil next Hitler they claim him to be.

She belongs in a cage.

A cage that compresses and slowly crushes her under the pressure, until she's nothing but a bloody cube of meat, just like the trannies.

This is the Democratic Party's battlecry in 2020? My, my. This is straight out of a male feminist's vocabulary.

I was afraid it would get me banned because it was unspoilered, so have it back.
She doesn't, it's vanilla.

Well make sure to show them these for extra salt.

It's fake, right? RIGHT?

who is this girl in your picture ?

It's not. The OP have the archived link on where their slogan is. It's true.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Both. Some wear them so they don't get other sick, some wear them because allergies and some wear them so they don't get sick themselves

But two GG threads is two times the friends!

Stop it, I will have to sodomize my neighbor again if you continue.

I just want a name, user

Found your problem.

So who will their candidate be? Please tell me they're not trying to push Hillary again.

Is you're neighbor a girl (♂) ?

Actually, the perfect comeback would be this.

You're right. Traps are just 2D drag queens.

name's Kaname, resident trap, drawn by Locon.

When I ask politely.

He probably enjoyed it user, even if he screamed. It might just take a few times for him to get used to it.

That fucking smug look of satisfaction on his face. The face of someone thinking "I've already won."

I asked first, he said "okay".

he has many faces.

thank you user

What's with all the kanameposting in these threads as of late? did GG get taken over by the gay community?

Holla Forums had always been quite fond of traps and kaname has been in GG threads for months now.

The GAY COMMUNITY?!

There's been Kanameposting for a long time since 2016. Last chapter is heartwarming vanilla but gay. Suits the community.

I actually prefer aras, it's just that Kaname is a good looking fuckboy.

Should we get AJ Styles to come to GG?

We already have Hogan.

muh hate speech

archive.fo/cAWJy

There was nothing to take over. There was only aras and gookanon here this whole time.

Speaking of gookanon, it's been a while since I've heard from him.

What a bunch of pussies.

I hope he's ok

Seeing Gilda always get's me into a lewd bullying mood. Are there any good writers here on 8ch that could possible write something like that?

one AGDQ they banned the word "cringe" so people just kept using haHAA

I mean, AJ Styles to keep The Gay Community™ in check.

I would've preferred the Jurassic edition thread over this one.

You lonely or something faggot?

These are dark times.

I would block the words

Boom. No more SJWs. Their every chat would be filtered.

Me too.

Reminder that AGDQ kicked out a speedrunner for wearing a Trump hat despite not being the one to wear the fucking hat, then being kicked out for another bullshit reason.

Fight for them.

I refuse to let that be a "will". I will fight to protect her.

So, I've been out since mid-day yesterday, and two threads pass on by. Did I miss anything important (Aside from shitposting)?

Two options…
>Vanilla and good bullying: >>>/d/
>Masochistic and brutal bullying: >>>/guro/

I will fight and am willing to die for her. Can you say the same, Ryoko scum?

F-Fuck you! She is pure! PURE!

Holla Forums running circles over Holla Forums, using the degenerate scraps left behind from older threads to stealthily derail future threads.
They're getting smarter and the retards here are falling for their tricks.
Give it about 6 months for the people here to catch up.

Because its just a regular standard female anime design that the author just calls a boy to bait trapfags.

They already want to ban sexbots.

My my, it has been a long time since our last encounter, hasn't it?

Reminder that Ryoko is the space nigger. Gets drunk, sleeps around and has no sophistication.

if you post something in a recurring thread not quite provocative (eg. draw-a-girl-call-it-a-boy character) and you keep posting it long enough, it'll stick

Stuck-up bitch!

And people complain about Gilda being posted from time to time. This is worse, please just stop.

congrats, you just described every trap ever, even a small percentage of 3Ds

Loli posting when?

Is that the best you can do? you missed all these:

Heteronormativity
Patriarchy
Hegemonic masculinity
Privilege
Manspreading
Mansplaining
Whitesplaining
Ugh
Pissboy
Pissbaby
Shitlord
Fascist

Pirate whore!

Literally who?

This is why traps don't belong. They bring about 3D trash.

Hardly sticking when its the same guy posting it over and over again which ends up derailing the conversation half the time.

Dragonzball P guy.

Not your personal army.

How are you still this obvious after two years?

Some nobody who made shit animations. His only notable work was Dragonball PeePee

SLUT ROYAL

I suggest not caring and move on.

Dudebro gets thrown around here occasionally for normalfags

Quit trying to push this bullshit and fuck off.

Also, Oney is a lets play hack now. The less attention he gets for his lets play bull, the better.

I suggest you kill yourself.

Daily reminder that Holla Forums got immensely butthurt about Marche

GILDA IS FOR BULLYING ONLY

Now now old woman. Don't lose your temper. Don't want your hair to get any grayer, now do we?

you are a castrated nigger.

Why would I need a filter when there's already one?
Is waifu the catcalling of the internet? Find out next week!

Pretty much. We should focus on shit like Treehouse and Japan Olympics 2020.

>>>/suicide/

He's uglier than I imagined. Anyway, I still remember the day he sperged about his bunkerchan bullshit. Good times.

GILDA IS NOT FOR BULLYING OR LEWD

Now you're just looking for quick replies newfag. Oney is a fag, but you're just begging for personal army.

I got a better idea, how about you fuck off and don't come back.

das gay mane

We were kids at the same time
PRINCESS MORON

kys

The only thing that bothers me about that is that Stamper and the rest of the guys from Sleepy Cabin disbanded and stopped doing their podcast.

Get out and never return.

It should be obvious who it is at this point.

Stop RPing you fucking nerds, you are not real anime girls.

Trips demand it. Also…

Everytime you reply to bait your willy gets 1 inch shorter

Ralph?

jews?

Nobody gives a shit about Oney. Not your personal army. Leave.

It's his personal dicklicker, yes.

So… looking at some footage of the G20 protest I still wonder why antifa aren't called terrorists and shot in the streets.

What if I have an sph/shrinking fetish?

Val? Is that you?

I may be a faggot but I'm not french.

Fucking casual. You're over 2000 years old. Ryokofags truly are the most autistic.

This guy's hateboner for Oney reminds me of an user in the last thread who had a spergout because we were skeptical of that Mato guy's new book. Is Mato the guy who made the "best" Mother 3 fan translation?

Ah, ok. I can forgive faggotry, but I would never forget being french.

Yet I don't dislike Val totally.

Bitch please. all of the girls are great, except for sakuya

New Jersey declared them domestic terrorists, which they are. It's only a matter of time, but then again, groups like BAMN have operated for years without issue, and before them, it was groups like The Weather Underground.

Our Alphabet agencies should exist specifically to rip these fuckers to pieces, but instead, most terrorist groups in the world are funded or supported in some way by the Alphabets out of some misguided belief that they can worm their way up to an even bigger threat, or some shit, and then they'll dismantle them. And as a reminder: that has literally never worked ever.

Why do you save these things user

It wasn't up to the standard of the original OVA but most things aren't.

They just look like an invasive army. I just regret not seeing a car running through them.

Reminder

Ayeka > Ryoko

Niggers please the correct answer is Sasami
the new season is shit

Oney is just a random nobody whose only accomplishments are his 2-hit wonder dragon ball meme videos. Guy is more insignificant than movie blob and attacking him won't garner us anything. GG should spend resources on OP Timber, The SJWs/Marxists that are creeping into Japan, Funimation, CNN, ESA and Digra as well as preparation for the 2020 Olympics.

LEAVE!

I don't know, were there any other good Mother 3 fan translations? Though his translation is pretty good, which is a damn shame because not only will Treehouse not use it over their own bullshit, I have a sinking feeling they'll use the work done in reprogramming Mother 3 for the fan-translation so they can butcher it.

It's bait, user. You should have stopped taking him seriously after his first post.

Because he needs to believe he won't be ignored by women for his small Canadian penis..

Did they catch Ralph after he assaulted a cop and went on the run?

We are not going to harangue some Let's Play YT eceleb because he has opinions that most of us don't agree with.
Stop derailing with this shit.

I know right? Its painful that such a grand OVA could fall even more. As if the last one wasn't bad enough. And it only got worse with the GXP girls from the novels showing up out of the blue.

I really enjoyed Tenchi Universe. Dare I say It's my favorite series.

fuck off

Stop replying to obvious bait friendo.

We should be concerning ourselves with fighting the MSM and the UN trying to use the Olympics to ruin the last bastion of sexy girls and objectification in the world.

Why are democrats the ones calling for 'American values' when their militants are the first ones that are antiamerican?

I mostly do my replies as I watch today's news feed and compilations, so I might be a slowpoke.

No matter what the UN tries to say or pull they won't change them, sure the libshits will vilify them but the japs will just ignore them and go on as they always do.

I'm talking about Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki damn you. The superior set of OVAs release between 1992 and 1994 with the true main continuity story and best animation and writing, unlike the crap that followed. Universe was okay, the Forever movie sucked but had nice music, and Trouble in Tokyo didn't need to exist.

The UN plans to make Japan UNfun when they're done. I hope there's a huge push back. Those Lefty fucks from Tokyo are a huge challenge.

They're not trying to fragment our efforts.
What you're talking about is the sort of shit that people screen-cap and use to defame us.

Oney isn't even remotely sj, he's been mocking those faggots on Twitter for at least a year now. That user's just butthurt Oney wants to believe one of his childhood heroes hasn't gone insane.

Sad thing is, you're probably right about that, assuming M3 even gets an official english release. Glad to hear his translation's good, though the main reason I'm skeptical of his book is that he tends to only post info on old translations when there's controversy over a current one, almost like a distraction, and that he works at funimation now, apparently. And we all know how money changes people.

Anyone remember that old neversoft logo? That shit was fine.

I've seen the OVA, but was confused as a kid watching them, but had fun. Universe was easy to follow and fun too. Trouble in Tokyo is shit.

archive.fo/jFNBu

You're putting too much hope into what you think they won't do or assuming they won't succumb to pressure at some point. Enough global pressure by the time the 2020 Olympics rolls around will likely lead to more horrid changes. Japan has already been slowly changing. Trying to ignore these small changes as nothing important is already like admitting defeat. Assuming Japan won't bend over while we do nothing about it is already a sign that we're already on the path to losing, and once the bigger changes start you and many others will say "how could this have happened?". Its all a matter of always being vigilante and continuing to fight these fuckers at every turn. We gotta protect what we love. Also, Intelligent Systems can kiss my ass. They know what they did.

Speaking about the Olympics, who is the Tokyo mayor that wants to "Clean up" Japan by turning the country from "Weird Japan" to "Fun Japan"?

Yeah.

Is 661447 Holla Forums, revoltard or off site falseflag?

Discussing anime shit is off topic spam but posting the exact same trapshit every thread isn't?

I share this pain.

Where is Godzilla when you need it?

Be aware that the UN now signed a treaty that is going to "ban all nuclear weapons"…
archive.fo/5VbIE
france24.com/en/20170707-diplomacy-more-120-countries-adopt-first-treaty-ban-nuclear-weapons-un-united-nations
…after there has been talk of Trump's administration helping Japan with their nuclear program.
archive.fo/Me6i6
japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2016/12/25/commentary/japan-commentary/will-trumps-foreign-policy-push-japan-go-nuclear/

archive.fo/kdIN0
cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/08/chabot-trump-encourage-japan-south-korea-get-nukes/98906488/

The only change I can think they're done due to the upcoming Olympics was making gambling legal fucking over Konami and their pachinko parlour dreams in the process.

archive.fo/XwIeL

archive.fo/2nLhG

archive.fo/9Gomx

archive.is/5WXbK
archive.is/tQpQi
archive.is/Bwhwm
archive.is/fpcX2

Trips wasted on a faggot.

Weird Japan IS Fun Japan. I fucking hate Tokyo sometimes because it's an international Metropolitan Area in the same vain as New York and San Francisco. Tokyo is the most liberal part of Japan.

that logo alone shows that the people behind the company love their jobs.

There is a reason the US created the UN.

I hope the UN gets abolished.

its a shame especially about the fox engine, that stuff ran and looked great

And it has become shit because of it.

This.

Speaking of gambling…

The very momment the US stop funding it and threatens to remove their military bases.

Is there a pushback? Japanese Otaku are dangerous and they'll set Tokyo on fire if they have too.

I never understood why they removed the game corners, so according to Nintendo virtual cockfighting is acceptable for children but virtual slots aren't?
I highly doubt any kids got a gambling addictions trying to afford their Porygons.

From the article:
>Even Japan – the only country to have suffered atomic attacks, in 1945 – boycotted the talks as did most NATO countries.
And here's a tweet with all the countries that voted for it:
archive.fo/M7v24
twitter.com/Amb_MxDiseko/status/883345063979384832/photo/1

Oh wait, I read the wrong one
Even worse

It was quite a different era.

I'll say. While I liked Akihabara, Tokyo is the tourist honeypot.

I'll never understand Nintendo censorship or vidya censorship in general especially in the age of the internet where people are going to inevitably look up what got gutted out of their release & even going as far as to import or download it. It only creates inconsistencies & hypocrisies such as what said.

twitter.com/ElysiaHeights/status/882823246114152448
While they're right Funi shouldn't have changed the lines that they did, I can't help but take joy in the fact that Ritsu faggot's getting a taste of their own medicine after they convinced Treehouse to try (and fail) to make my FE IF waifu into a lesbian.

To be fair, I think that had to do with actual gambling laws in Japan, iirc the Game Corner hasn't been in the JP versions of Pokemon games for a while now either.

PREPARE FOR THE OLYMPICS 2020!
FUCK TOKYO!

Japan needs to wake up and push back.

No matter how much the UN demands neither the US, UK Russia, China or France will ever disarm.
Give those guys some nukes.

That's defiantly not the reason, the first time the game corners were removed were from the western versions of HG/SS the jap version had it intact.

So the shill got deleted and is gone? It's really sad that even after three years they still suck at this. It's no wonder they lost everything.

The guy with the timestamp, He's a Holla Forums? Am I getting that right? Is that what his timestamp really said? It looks legit. So they admit to being pedophiles?

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news related and not.

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa after it was taken down, make sure to use it… Now Approved by Japs.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt

That's the problem with tourist honey pots. They gotta make them as multicultural and accepting as possible to keep getting that money. Probably why New York and most of California ended up the way they are.

I feel like its only going to get worse.

archive.fo/1p28q

Hmmm. Are the US and EU versions of those games based off the same file? I don't think Europe could legally allow it either.
I miss Voltorb Flip.

Tokyo is almost the San Francisco/Hollywood/New York of Japan. They'll try to take the rest of the country down with them.

That's why Tokyo is really Lefty for a Japanese City. They don't actually represent Japanese people as a whole.

Apparently so. Their board looks more like a shitposting joke these days to boot since their tranny boss went berserk and caused a schism among the autists of the board.

Fucking cucks

I really want to visit Akihabara for the computer stores, I bet they got parts even amazon and ebay don't have. Although I have been told the maid cafes have really pushy woman that patrol the streets to pressure people in.

Remember the Akira Manga? The manga was really red pilled and the main character was a Nationalist reviving Nationalism in Japan. We need Japanese Nationalism by 2020 to push back at Tokyo's mess.

Basically like the rest of the developed countries, the biggest cities try to pretend they represent the entirety of the country and end up silencing all others not large enough to be heard. Much like NY and CA's cities.

They're basically like those Mexican guys in Vegas who try to hand out flyers for all the legal brothels.

I've been lucky enough to spend some time in Japan, over a month.

Kyoto seems more liberal and hippie than Tokyo. Tokyo is very work focused, salarymen, etc.

Akihabara is amazing, the computer stores are alright, but the retro gaming stores like Super Potato are the best. You can usually find cheaper figures, clothes, etc at Nakano Broadway though.

I managed to score a LGA 1366 motherboard for 1000 yen to replace my dead Asus. It just needed to have northbridge heatsinks reseated and pasted. The Junk Worlds are the best there, specially because you can usually find something that's just slightly broken you can usually fix.

That was ages ago. All I remember is that Akira himself ended up becoming revered as a king.

And also that the plot was more solid than the film's, at least for me

A whole different can of horrible worms.

Well shit we're getting closer to it by the minute!

I can't recall them ever being pushy towards me.

Were you there as a "tourist" or a "foreigner"? I've heard that Japanese attitudes towards the two are very different, but that so long as you aren't a disrespectful jackass and make an effort to speak Japanese you won't get shit on for being a foreigner.
I have heard that if you live there permanently city dwellers could eventually take a liking to you while the country folk will stay away out of fear you're a demon or something, which ngl sounds pretty cool anyway.

I like how Ubisoft retweeted that video to show how they weren't buttdevasted and that they knew how to laugh at themselves

We must make sure a true hero stands on the throne of 2020 on that fateful Olympic event.

Like how the only parts that voted for Hillary were a few major cities but the rest of the country is Trump.

We could meme magic Akira's Pro-Nationalist message.

The movie was made before the manga was finished.

Exactly.

Too reddit-ish. Just tell people to read the manga.

Ah. That explains it. Thanks.

Marche is good commie repellant.

Yeah. We should promote the manga and add it as a reading recommendation. Any plans?

Who is this black haired girl? Is she supposed to be reddit?

A trashy loser that deserves to be bullied. So yeah, reddit.

Has the mentioning of games here in these discussions influenced people to become interested in checking them out? For example, I keep on bringing up Wild Arms 2 and Wheelman recently. Has that influenced any of you guys in checking out the titles?

If it has, we could see about doing the same with bringing up Akira in passing when we're talking with people face-to-face.

Wait, so the Olympics are in Tokyo? How is it picked where the Olympics will be? Is this an attempt another to poz Japan?

I was in one neighborhood long enough for people to think I was staying there as a foreigner. I stayed in Tokyo for 3 weeks. At the beginning people were super nice, but the familiar faces that were nice at the start grew cold toward me as they thought I was going to stay there.

Once they think you are going to stay there, their attitude shifts. Plus, I was staying in an area outside of the tourist areas. I actually got yelled at to leave a restaurant. I just walked in and asked
and I got yelled out of the restaurant.

I remember there was this super nice old lady at a candy store on the way to the trains. I'd walk past every day and try and get something. First week, she was super nice, told me my Japanese was good I think she was just bullshitting me, etc. By the time I left, she just took my money and that was it. Same thing with the Takoyaki stand I liked to stop at.

Japanese love to impress people, but they love maintaining their way of life more.

Yes there will be a major one.

Not sure the exact method but counties put in offers to host it then some kind of group pick which gets it.

Bring up the good things, a recommendations list would be great for GG. Though I prioritize on Akira due to the current climate.

I have the Wild Arms infograph saved.

Yeah.

That's the vibe I've been getting even if I can't understand 100% of what they're saying.

For shame user.

Like Fifa there's a (((committee))) that picks up a list of countries then whoever gives the most money under the blanket to them wins.

Japan hate foreigners. It's a normal reaction Western Nations once had. Western Nations should take notes from Japan and uncuck themselves.

Yeah, good luck enforcing the treaty in the countries which have the weapons, particularly russia, the states, isreal and france. All this did was gimp the eu if crisis occurs.

Thanks for remind me of this video

FORBIDDEN TO ENTER FOREIGNERS, ONLY JAPANESE

Shit, didn't realize the CC are spanish only, I'll give you a short resume soon.

Aren't those guys kind of cucks? Their other videos that youtube keep showing me are racism and lgtb shit on Japan

Kinda harsh but its understandable, we in a lesser way should treat foreigners hostile if they don't integrate like they are expected too.

they try to explain to try and take down myths people have about japanese thanks to the internet, in Japan there is indeed LGBT discrimination and all that is what they explained… it's not a perfect country as people who has not been there try to put it.

Corey stop

Not a huge deal breaker.
OK that's a slight bummer, one might have some special food that some other place may not.
No comment.

Pics related.

Dont they treat the lgbt like they do otaku as socital detriments?

I assume it'd vary depending on location and what kind of work you'd do, (if any) but that's about what I expected.
Is the thing about them not liking blonde people because they color's associated with delinquents and the like true too?

Some industries have a "don't ask, don't tell" there is also some bullying, but others are more lass and accept these people, is a 50/50 situation there as well.

Japan hates people that aren't their own. It's like an foreign insect getting into an ant colony.

They rather have no foreigners among them.

I feel bad for them. Japan has one of the highest suicide rates in the world. The Salaryman are working themselves to death and bullying there is far more cruel than the bullying in Western nations. Japan has a lot of problems and their entertainment is escapism to get away from that shit. Japanese people are a passive aggressive population that puts on a fake smile and pretends to be nice most of the time because public image is important to them.

archive.fo/v4FRq
archive.fo/2F8Ob

WEW laddie, i was only trying to keep you guys on edge.
I'll do it again sometime in the future if you guys keep slacking off.

No country is but I also dislike when people try to push all the bad of country. Canada is totally cucked but places like northern Ontario or Quebec are pretty redpilled but with more retards moving there shit is grim.

Watching G20 protests on periscope, I want a vidya where you control a police truck hosing down protestors so badly.
Racing + shooty

MERELY PRETENDING
E
R
E
L
Y

P
R
E
T
E
N
D
I
N
G

Someone ban him again.

Quebec has some of the larger liberal colleges in the country and from what I recall like french speaking islam. Far from "red pilled". And never forget that liberals are locusts.

tbh I wasn't offended, I realize if Japan wasn't like that it'd be another multicultural shit hole. I also went to Berlin, the contrast between the two was huge.

Japan restaurants = mostly small businesses, people running ramen shops, shushi, etc. You know, Japanese food.

Berlin restaurants = kebabs, McDonalds, fast food, etc. Official bratwurst was "currywurst", bratwurst covered in curry.

After those experiences, I get it. I even respect them, and spending time in a multicultural area and then one that's the exact opposite was a real eye opener. In fact, I'd say going backpacking made me lean a lot further right than I used to. I used to sort of buy into the multiculti bullshit and after experiencing both, it's clear the multiculti stuff is total bullshit. But it's the bad kind of bullshit, the kind of bullshit that makes sense if you have no experience in something. But once you go out and test the idea, you find out it's fucking awful.

I don't know, I'm not blonde. Some things are really inverted there. Like it's normal to be a fem guy with a purse. But if you're big and muscular they think you're gay. The younger generation seems to really like westerners. First time I was in Tokyo, I couldn't find my hotel room and some guy around my age punched it in his phone and actually walked me there.

The older generations are a lot less friendly, though some of them are still really nice. But I noticed younger generation still has this awkward "we admire you but go away you've been here too long" attitude.

The north of Ontario and Quebec aren't bad the cites are pure cancer.

Here we go

Posting part two soon.

Gun wasn't good. It was extremely short, the map was tiny, the gameplay was mediocre and they spent all their budget on Hollywood voice talent. The only thing it did have have was a great soundtrack. I waited years for a game like Gun and really hoped it would be awesome. It wasn't.

It's haram for a Muslim man to not look like a brown barbaric goat fucker.

Oh, northern quebec. Ok. I imqgine most of rural ns has had it with central canada, but I never get out there to ask.

I know you're talking Salarymen but I feel it applies to other positions such as animators & programmers. I get more angry thinking how it's already bad enough Japan has the black companies & other shit happening there, but the lolcalizers taking a shit on their work by adding "Spices" is a cherry on top of the shit sundae.

Jesus Christ you poor fuck! Here in Toronto and Ontario is really shitty but NS I hear is pretty much fed jobs or bust.

tbf he's not that hot

This is it, we have found the connection between ISIS and feminists.
THEY'RE JEALOUS THEY CAN'T LOOK THIS GOOD

Pretty much, unless you have the smarts for a trade or strength for manual labor. And I refuse to work for the gov.

Another scam project becoming a non-profit organization

Oh, and the fishing boats, which will probably be where I end up though I heard the paper work is brutal.

I thought that shit tanked long ago.

The Gay Community™, minorities and such have been gaming forever. All outcasts with similar interests stick together and then these normalfag outsiders come in thinking there's a problem.

lol what a gay

Yup, even the biggest SJW twats like BBC & the UN are joining in on the "Stop being Japan" propaganda because fuck having a unique identity & culture, Japan should join Germany in accepting Migrants & apologizing over shit that happened eons ago!
There was a post I saw (I think it was in another thread on Holla Forums) that I don't think is the case but seems interesting to wonder if all the censorship that's happening on Japanese vidya isn't just only SJWs trying to gatekeep content but also in preparation for the Olympics so that the normalfags who wind up in the country to see the event don't go into problematic-territory.

I'm honestly a bit frightened of going to Japan because of reasons like that, I probably would only stay one week though.
I understand them completely, because my country is being overrun by foreign hordes and I don't want to feel like I'm doing the same to Japan.

One of the reason I want to go there is to climb Fuji, but the whole being an inconvenience (also lack of money) is something I don't like and I don't want to do it that to others.

Oh joy, more diversity squads…

IKR? I was surprised to. But apparently as long as you got gay or lgbtbbq bullshit in your title, you're set to stick around for a long time apparently.

Its sad thinking how much pressure these japs get from localizers and activists who won't let them handle their own shit in peace.

about a year ago I said in this thread I was really really jealous of everyone who makes Vivian OC and iwanted to get good at drawing so i could make some too

ive come pretty far but im still really bad but maybe next year if gamergate is still about i can make oc for u all

ok see you in a year time

Part two

< Plain discrimination
< Not knowing the rules of the place
< Cause problem to the business or the clients
< Language barrier, the mentioned Japanese speakers only places are getting more common.

And that's all.

See you in 2 years.

It's funny how SJWs talk shit against cultural imperialism and yet what they're trying to do is cultural imperialism.

Mishima is fine, because of the college, the locals are more or less used to tourists.

I thought work was shit here but fuck me for once I'm happy I live in Ontario.

Don't be afraid. Tokyo and Osaka are really some of the only developed cities you can go to that are still culturally and ethnically pure.

For every bad experience I had, I had 20 good ones. The people were extremely friendly and awesome there, specially if you know a little Japanese to get around.

You have to study and appreciate their culture, and not just the anime and video game part. I did a lot of research, Genki textbooks and Rosetta Stone, so I could get around well enough and show respect and appreciation to their culture. And 90% of the time I got it back.

I have lots of crazy stories about Japanese people being super nice. I was in a restaurant, spilled my yen all over the floor on accident. One of the waiter guys actually started picking everything up and helping me, and the place was super busy. They are really super nice there if you make an effort. But you have to make the effort and note cultural norms.

Like, in Japan, people literally fight for responsibility when something goes wrong. You bump into someone, they apologize and you apologize back. Someone bumps into you, you apologize.

If you can make it to Japan, do your research and you'll have a really great time. If possible, I suggest doing Tokyo for a week, then Kyoto and Osaka for another, Kyoto was one of my big highlights, and getting some traditional Japanese culture is awesome. You will miss out on a lot if you only stick to Tokyo.

Has Japan even done anything "evil" in its history aside from allying with the ebil not sees?

Yeah, most nova scotian youth went west to work and make it big with the oil, thats how bad it is here. I need to look up engine repair and such, would not mind being a maitenance guy

They, uh, killed a lot of people during that time with expansionism and were responsible for some pretty big atrocities in China. Getting nuked basically calmed them down and they stopped doing that and became mostly about business and making stuff.

I love these threads, you fags gave a good redpill on Japanese life.

There was the Rape of Nanking and the fact that they're one of the few nations who bullied Russia and got away with it without Mother Russia taking her toll on them.

I see Nanking, Unit 751, & Whaling brought up.

What a coincidence, I also took that path.

Focus on studying anatomy user. Study the muscles and nude figures.

Oh yeah that too. Not so much that I'm against killing whales on principle, but they way they do it is pretty fucked up.

I like Japan, I may be a weeb, but I know Japan isn't perfect. Anime is what Japan wishes it was. Anyways, let's help Japan with OP Timber and see if down the line if it could be possible to unfuck the Western industry too.

Yes, they conquered lots of Asia. Though they generally invaded countries and developed them. Japan is a volcanic island, they don't have shit for natural resources. Japan invaded, took natural resources, and turned other Asian countries from mud and straw huts into developed countries.

It depends where you go, Koreans will tell you Japan is awful and did terrible things. Taiwanese will tell you Japan may have done some bad things, but Taiwan wouldn't be where it is today (they are tech leaders, TSMC is Taiwanese and they make a ton of important chips like Nvidia GPUs, cell phone CPUs, etc.) without Japan.

Though I think you will have a very difficult time finding a country or group of people who have not done something shitty at some point. But if you just worry about shitty things they've done, you miss out on all the good stuff.

It's a super good path, I forget what they call it, something like Golden Road or something. I want to do it again, to be honest.

Anime and video games are escapism for them. You would be surprised to see how many salarymen flock to arcades after work.

I'll understand the reasoning why shitty socialist hell holes hate tipping so much, I though they liked money? Mandatory tipping on the other hand is bullshit.

Art is hard.

Well that explains why Kojima tweeted so much about burgers in the past.

The fuck? Are you saying they're loud when eating?

I mean if it's out of necessity, I'd believe it, but why is that a custom? Legitimately curious about this - I usually tip if I'm able to, unless the server is a complete ass.

My biggest worry about going to Japan is both being considered a burden AND that it'd be expensive. Other than that, if I can get past cultural boundaries I'd love to go one day.
Beyond Super Potato, are there any good must-visit stores or arcades over there?

Oh come on if the food looks tasty as fuck & it leaves an impression on you, you should take the picture! I'd understand if it's something like a "Secret Family Recipe"

I don't see what's tasty about whales or sharks anyway (Technically the shark is China but still sea mammals beyond regular fish, eel, crab, shrimp, etc.)

That's a good thing. Not only do they get to play games but they can interact & actually be around their own kin as opposed to the internet which doesn't have the same feeling no matter how many times Zuckerberg says Social Media is the new Church.

I once saw this BBC (British Broadcasting Company) documentary about being poor in japan and it was really good i think you should watch it il try to find it and put it in the box thing in my post for you.

no that stuff is too hard im not good enough for it yet but ive got a book about it but im not going to open it yet

I haven't draw in year and half after I was shot and doctors told me I have residual damage, I must try again to see If I have gotten worse or better after that.

This was my last draw

Is because in Japan, giving a tip is like saying you are superior to the person receiving it, which is bad there.

This is the shittiest Gondola ever

I said evil.

So basically they were edgier Imperialists?

Wait, are western euros as stingy as americans about tips? I live in the balkans and tips here are just a sign of good will and when it comes to us getting food will almost always earn your good will.

Eh? You literally just have to look at the references you have and copy them. That's how you learn if you want to improve. Find a diagram of muscles, for example, and copy them. Do that enough and the knowledge stays in your brain and in your hands.

Oh great more virtue signalling crap, I wonder how long until IGDA joins them to look more (((hollywood))).

That soup looks delicious.

Work on structure and ask people to do poses for life drawings, even 5 poses every so often at about a minute a pose helps, and get out of your comfort zone whenever possible.

I'll try to use, this tumblr might suck but some of their tutorials and challenge are good.

princesawangfei.tumblr.com/post/90408823725/so-to-those-that-might-not-get-many-asks-or-just

Also, I might try to use Krita or SAI.

Dude they complain that reastrant expect tips in the US. They are infamous in America for not tipping anything

I approve of that, that shit is fucking disgusting I hate hearing people slurp their food like mouth breathing retards, eat like a civilized human for fuck sake.

i cant draw today cuz i punched something and my hand is swollen so i feel a same way as you user. you should practice lots with me and then we can draw vivians together. how did you get shot? i hope you're ok.

I know that, but thats because ameican workers are complete wagecucks and their actual profit comes from the tips.

Doesn't westerners also take picture of their foods and upload them so social cancer?

From what I understand, nips tend to slurp and stuff when eating ramen for example, and that is a sign of appreciation for the food.
I could be mistaken though.

Yandere possesive asshole who through I was trying to stole her GF, Colombia is fucked.

Mandatory tipping is an amerifat thing only, you only get a tip when you earn it's not our fault your bosses short change you.

Actually, there's laws where most waiters, waitresses, bussboys…etc can get paid below minimum wage. So tipping is an actual source of income for most, if not pays better than minimum wage.

I have heard that too, I even heard that they add the water at the house for noodle shop delivery, and its rude to not eat it fast while it is hot.

That's mostly in the cities.

They do slurp and some of them are pretty loud.

Since we are talking a bit about nip culture and stuff, I can recommend this thread >>>/a/684916

It is not mandatory but you're expected to pay at least 15% for decent service. If you get shitty service people will not too you or give like 1%

This is complete bullshit too. If i go out for a meal, i shouldnt have to pay the waiter, thats the fucking managers job. Fuck, i should stop tipping so other people stop tipping and maybe we can fix this shit.

Then its not a fucking minimum wage. How are these people even considered employees? We have a similar thing here where some, basically only young people, I'm talking 16 to maximum 19 work for a someone you know just to have something to do and get pocket money but you aren't actually employed and you aren't actually doing some serious work.

Is this child pornography?

People actually wanted this, and no one really wants it to go away or else they'll stop hiring so many people. Its one of the few things that's resilient against the dangers of a $15 dollar minimum wage. Plus in most cases it pays better.

No i'm not, it's not the customers fault their boss doesn't pay them enough, you're not entitled to a tip you have to earn it.

Meanwhile in Germany

archive.is/akGlJ

twitter.com/TristanACooper/status/883337133808910336

Reading this thread makes me hate even more.
There is no place with as much culture as japan and westerners appropriate their works and rule their country.

i hate being frmo the uk so much this is the worst country on the planet

>westerners want to appropriate their works and rule their country.
Left that out

Every genetic and spiritual Semite's animosity towards Europeans is due to their hatred and envy of Aryan attainment and idealization of physical beauty.

No, this is.

They do the exact same fucking thing if not a worse level, the only reason we tolerate it because we think its cool and exotic. When we do it people throw a bitch fit.

I would call magic but I know these people are potheads and they love pizza.

You need to be killed.

At least were not Sweden.

The 9gag of 9gag tier humor.

At least your not canada who has to be cucks for uk if demanded.

LWND is back in Sadpanda, help me downvote that fucking Gook.

What? The funny part is that this shit is against anything lewd despite them trying to act like people who aren't prudes. Then you have even more hypocrisy since the guy actually likes women who aren't feminine, so now masculine women are bad? What the fuck do people smoke to think this makes sense in their SJW world view?

That's about as sensible as taking a picture of the data side of a CD because the album was good.
Eating is and should be a social activity but that doesn't mean you should share pictures of your food. You should invite your friends to the restaurant, rather than send them pictures of food they can't have.
I can't speak for either personally because they're not really available where I live, but Shark fin is supposedly more about the texture - it doesn't taste like anything.
The chinese seem to love the stuff, but most westerners I know who've tried it have said it's rubbery and bland because it's literally just chicken broth with shitty shark noodles.

As per that same server's wage law, if an employee does not average minimum wage via tips, the employer legally has to make up the difference.
Now here's the thing - good servers can easily pull $20+ per hour. Bad servers barely make half that. The only servers asking for a living wage in the US are the bad ones.
Joe's crab shack switched to $15/hr and went Tipless and customer approval dropped like a rock. Shitty people kept working there for the raise, good employees dipped because that seriously hurt their pay, not to mention they'd now be taxed on their full pay when they could take cash tips under the table.

Nice.

They use and abuse South Korea as a puppet nation according to gookanon

whoa, assbro finally gave up and went in the porno scene directly

japanese venti?

All right I'm a bit jealous, I can see the quality difference between a film & digital camera.
That Tokyo Skyline shot is pretty gud.

Donald infected him
archive.is/BS5vK

Ah, so it's just a matter of respect. Got it.

I mean that's true, I'm just curious as to if it's an actual cultural thing over there.

Totally lost their mind

Thanks user that's a quality thread.

just keep at it. the big things to do are to try do draw something everyday and to actually set aside time to study things as boring as it can be some times. looking at that, you probably should spend a while drawing some shapes in perspective everyday. maybe read/study through drawabox or scott robert's 'how to draw'. you do that and you should level up a bit, ya?

>tfw stuck at discount shadman tier

There are bad people in every country. Canada is cucked as fuck, Australia sucks not only in general but also is cucked regarding games and feminism. Germany…. I have no hope for this country. There are dozens of based people in France, I know a bunch of french people in real live and they all share Tim Soret's views.

Point is, no matter where you go the gov is always cucked.

I still dont trust the neocon, but it is funny

why you guys hate him so much? I'd say he is better than that one spanish guy who draws those gg comics.

Dont forget spain and the male discrimination laws.

Shads problems is hes stuck on punkification and loli right now, he has decent stuff, and when he tries, he can emulate other artists to an extent. his incest incredibles stuff is kinda hot

I don't hate him I just don't find his art particularly appealing, he goes overboard with the piercings and tattoos,

yes true, totally forgot about them. Totally irrelevant country, had forgotten it existed.

Japan can be super cheap. I stayed in a hotel that was around $20 USD a night. It was clean, nice staff. You don't have your own bathroom, but you do get a private room.

I would usually eat something like Takoyaki for lunch (around $5 USD) and then ramen or donbury or something for dinner (around $10).

Just avoid the touristy areas. I spent around $900 for a whole month's lodging in Japan. I had to take the train to get to the main areas, but the money I saved was worth it.

Price went up, I'm getting the itch to go back. I got a private room in Arakawa region for around $20 a night, but it's more like $30 now. If you don't want privacy you can get a capsule for cheap.

If he was willing to do non porn, Id tell him to try and become an artist for heavy metal mag.

I tried it but gave up after it got quite hard. I suppose I could go back and try it again. Which shapes should I draw? also do you have any art thats proper finished and stuff I think it would look nice because you seem like a good drawer?

Nah, he is shit and a edgy degenerate to boot. Fucker should be shot and burned.

Of course they're still pulling the same old lies out of their asses.
Yet they never seem to be able to explain why it got worse after he was gone, and got to the point where they would rather shut the whole thing down in order to make an iOS game.
Next they'll try to tell us that Brad Wardell is a rapist and Denis Dyack is a fraud.

Oh my god, is it really that hard to separate politics from humor?

By emulate I think you mean completely rip off

His shading is also what ensures you will NEVER not notice it is him

I mean when he tried to emulate doxy. But yes, he needs to work on his shading, everything looks oily.

Post it I can't see him doing that style.

Since we are kind of slow at the moment.

Trump beating up cnn crappy newgrounds game.

newgrounds.com/portal/view/696115

The smug asshole is back

twitter.com/animeoutsiders/with_replies

archive.is/V8RAU

shadbase.com/applejackoff/
This, which has a link to the image doxy made that he tried to emulate. The only thing wrong is he needs to learn soft shading, as another user said he has only 1 style of shading.

Have not been to newgrounds in a while, that layout is way too busy

I plan on going back as well once I master the language. My goal is to do it before the Olympics hit which is 3 years from now. While I'm doing OK on kanjis, I've been going in circles on grammar.

Is this OC? I fucking love it, its so classic era newgrounds flash game aside from not being flash.

God. That faggot always tries to start shit before passive aggressively apologizing whne told to stop being a retard by funimation. Even SJW faggots are calling the scenes out and eating their own.

Not mine sadly, but it's hilarious.

Film is better at some things, worse than others. The scary thing about film is that once you do something to it, you can't really fix it. Development is just as important as the photography process. In digital, you can play with raws and try a bunch of stuff to get it to work. If you do it wrong with film you're probably fucked.
Not to mention that with film, you naturally have to be more careful with your shots. Each time you press the shutter, you're spending money. Nobody likes to waste money.

Also make sure to get grilled chicken skin. I've never been to Japan, but I bought some at an Japanese restaurant and it was amazing.

It's not just one faggot. They've apparently got multiple on staff. I wouldn't surprised if there's a few different viewpoints floating around.

Is that over the garbage translations of dragon maid? That was terrible Why in the every loving fuck would Lucoa of all people complain about the "Patriarchy" and men looking at her massive tits she shows off all the time.

I got hiragana and 90% of katakana down, Kanji is a bitch.

Milo is suing Simon and Schuster over pulling his book deal.

publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/industry-news/bookselling/article/74177-milo-yiannopoulos-strikes-back.html

archive.fo/HGqMG

They really shit in our plate and call us entitled.

Are you referring to Tyson here, or AO? Because you seem to post a lot more about the latter.

I think it's Tyson. Isn't he one of the "localizers"?

At the same time I understand why they still use Kanji.
(sweet!)
While true, I like the sound of film being a challenging aspect because the modern camera has spoiled me into taking many shots & easily undoing my mistakes, giving me the impression of "Hastily take your photos, don't worry if you take a crappy shot" whereas with film you better not fuck around, treasure that shot like you mean it.

Idk how much Funimation scolded him but he's still works on big tittles

archive.is/XTG4Q

Tyson. I screencapd AO so both comments showed up

That's a lot of Jewish names on the enemies

archive.is/tgPOW

archive.is/UZufG

archive.is/ltsVU

archive.is/viCT8

That's what I thought.

There's literally no practical use for Kanji, it makes everything else a bitch to use, hell its becoming a habit where the younger Japanese can't recognize a good handful of them.

Oy vey! That was only supposed to be for the goyim children!

Now let's see how many game journos will comment on this. You already know the answer

I wonder why they would be such great advocates of progressive views but refuse to let their children get taught it :^)

Schlomo should stop being a bigot & accept diversity because it's the coolest thing out there & it's 2017! Israel should also open their borders & welcome immigrants, don't want to be like the bad goys now do you?

Take a look at isreal, they know jews are weaker than goyim to their oen tactics that they have to criminalize their own tactics like gender shit and interracial stuff.

twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/883420774475849728
Post yfw you lived to see Yogi Bear become more popular than CNN

More like it's a hidey-hole where performance actually matters, victory is an actually obtainable scenario, and leftist feminists don't constantly yell at you 24/7 for not falling in line with their bullshit.

Let's propose an alternative theory, because I really don't think demand for leisure has changed.

(((They))) made young men unwanted and fucked over their career aspects by hiring less qualified individuals by means of affirmative action and what did (((they))) expect? Men dont stay to be slaves, they move on or fight back.

I forgot that even existed, is it that bad?

Guro and snuff are shit fetishes user. If you're not afraid of the pure degeneracy, you should try handholding.

i don't particularly have any hate for him but me thinks he's a symbol of complacency. he got good enough and popular that his stuff kinda stagnated for a long while there.

you get out what you put in. it just takes longer for some of us. the other thing is having the will power to get over the fact that you will make a loooot of terrible things before you get anywhere near okay-ish.
as for shapes: all of them! cubes are a good start. a good exercise is turning cubes into other shapes while keeping proper perspective.

i'm not one for tooting my own horn but here's one i did. i'm, like, at year 2 of drawing a ton. you can find the rest. don't recommend it, tho.

What if the other person's hand has an elongated shape with an appendage at the base and is actually a tranny's wang?

You're a fucking faggot, aren't you?

It's because she's cute.

That's one particularly dense commie.

Wheres hat?

Then I'd say you have a mental illness for even thinking of that.

Kek of course he would be.

Why is she like that

I thought she was pure

I mean hypothetically, I'm not homosex

An sudoku

Mein Neger.

I keep asking, did someone has images of that living doll fetish from previous breads, I want that.

There is no filename that fits more to that video that the one it already has.

Yogi Bear is a classic.

CNN is shit. The video leaks fucked their credibility, if they get removed from airports, they are fucked even further.

The time warner/Fox Merger could save them however.

Spending your time alone playing games while communicating with a fanbase who keeps saying lewd stuff does terrible things to your sexual frustration.

K-I-L-L Y-O-U-R-S-E-L-F

What did I miss?

Fuck off, nothing pisses me off more than being accused of being a commie just because I like traps.

Some idiot who wanted to raise a personal army over Oney plays, then pulled a "merely pretending".

balls are touching you fucking faggot

Corey being the big retard that he is

Someone trying to leader fag against oney over bill nye despite oney himself saying hes stupid, his friends however they to naively go "he was not involved in the icecream animation" though. Its in his crash 2 remaster playthrough.

What happened?

So let me get this straight, he's trying to start shit on Bill Nye in the middle of the CNN shit that's happening now?

oh well, he was called out for it.

No, he is trying to start shit one some e-celeb who had his friends defend nye.

He wanted to make false DMCA to Oney plays.

That's even worse. Personal army faggots.

No, at around 2:30 corey mentions bill nye and oney says hes a fucking idiot. The other 2 are normalfags and go "oh bills just an idiot patsy."

Every time.

Jesus this shill isn't smart

No some youtube lets player defended Bill Nye the engineer guy and wanted to use gg as his personal army to file false DMCAs against him because he got butt hurt over someone's opinion.

>Oh, and YOU must be the mentally unstable one if you choose to fight any of this
Gee, it's a wonder why people are retreating to worlds of fantasy and fiction when there's nothing to hope for in this world.

There's no such thing as a "false shill."

About that, I don't think he's actually banned.

Just watch out for what OP's post is on the next thread, he said he would sneak it in so instead of jumping to be the first shitposter insure it's not a shill thread.

It's frustrating as fuck. Still, do what we can, nothing else that can be done about it.

Shill drill was a thing early on, but the guy who'd do it would also do things like having the first letter in each post end up spelling out, "Shill drill" to show how people kept falling for shills and try to get people to stop. Haven't seen that happen since 2014 though and this clearly wasn't the same.

you are a faggit

good job user, that was very nice of you.

They were only banned for around a half or full hour, if you check the logs

Is that supposed to be an ebin leftist meme? Because it's barely amusing with the whole
and

While often justified, gook seems to have a victim complex and honestly thinks the nips cold commit the same crimes against his country again with blessing of the rest of the first world.

Does anyone have that edited comic where the Nazi/KKK guy enjoys many cultures in a nationalistic world and learns nothing in a multicultural one?

It was edited?

Why is Jim and algorithm ape promoting a flat earther board?

These people are always shilling each other, it's a incestuous mess

It will happen with persistence. Learn to speak moon if you want to stop it.

This is the truth.

That is so close, but I started as more of a liberal who thought multiculturalism was better.

Yet…

They're both men aren't they.

To this day we make people salty.

that's no corey that's Julian

Nope, these people live in a perpetual state of doom and gloom.

Oh, I really dont know oneys friends outside pebbles.

Just check out the living doll thread in /monster/'s catalog.

That's fine since pebbles is the only one that matters.

I don't think people coming in a thread and calling you a faggot is very much caring.

apparently he and ding song are from the best gamers

Only the first I think

While talking about Nippon today I was thinking. If you're going, wouldn't it be important to always wear a face mask to avoid spreading foreign contagions to the nips? I would do this in addition to getting vaccination to nip local viruses. When 2020 rolls around, how much you want to bet loads of ignorant foreigners with shit hygiene standards will bring a wave of disease to Japan?

Do you want people to think you're lying? archive.is/ECHwk#selection-1627.0-1627.1

Wew

Let's keep Akira in mind.

Cared enough to fill a fucking annoying captcha didn't he?

BR? huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

(excellent!)
Of courshe!

I remember these assholes saying that any gays who supported gamergate were unwelcome at their conventions.

gaymerX, no place for gaymergays. Diversity is only skin deep, doesn't affect intellectual stuff.

OOOOH BOY SOMEONE IS ACHING FOR ATTENTION

archive.fo/RQN7T

Probably - I hear a lot of Japs do that all the time, sometimes even when they're not sick.

I 100% cleared it and never experienced a single crash or bug.

Only if you live in certain states, all the girls are older than muslim brides.

I guarantee you it will be like their "Diversity rooms" aka full of rich white yuppies who live off daddies credit card who have unnatural hair colour.
SJW only pretend to side with certain groups to use them as both a weapon to get their way and a shield to deflect criticism, you can easily see this when someone they claim to speak for speaks for themselves SJW will go out of their way to ruin and shut them up and when that group is no longer of use they discard them, they also love to break up communities and create divides based on tiny shit only they care about although that just might be their inner goon habits they just couldn't get over.

Where is this autism from?

With what, slapping and fidget spinners. Lets face it europes not in a state for another world war, and will gladly stab eachother in the back to come out on top. Learn to fear those who smile and claim to be good, smiles are never genuine.

You forgot to say that in those diversity rooms, no one is actually gay.

What a fag.

Forgot to say, where's this from? got an archive?

Judging from the post count I would guess 4/pol/.

And chinas not gonna nuke the west, they know where the nukes are and will target the ones who signed that un bill instead. Its easier to get those who willingly disarm themselves to surrender to your will than those armed to the teeth.

Really, who the fuck thinks it's a great idea to disarm yourself, especially when we just need a single event like an assassination to start WWIII?

I would like to see those chinks try.

The ones that signed that bill don't have nukes or rely on counties that do like the US UK and France who do, the counties that do have a nuclear arsenal boycotted the vote.

Why does this keep appearing? Just another one of those cases where they try to slap as many mean words on a title as they possibly can? Cause it really isn't helping them. Not even the dullest of normalfags will agree that huge titties caters to pedophiles.

Or it could just be simple projection yet again.

wow cucked countries are seeing Trump as an enemy. What are we going to do with Merkel and Macaroni? Oh god please no! America is finished!!!! I can't believe all these countries lead by globalist scum are viewing a nationalist as an enemy!!!!! It's all over guys DRUMPF is finished now!!!

Kikes who are selling out the countryies to isreal, who also did not sign on and will never be asked to

Would almost make china redeemable.

It's that faggot Jed baiting for clicks

Don't you know user? Liking big tits makes you a pedo according to Polygon.

While I want to believe that, i would not be suprised if the islamic countries that did sign have nukes and are hoping to jew other countries into disarming first then going "lol you thought we were gonna disarm too surrender now or die ok?"

So all you tough guys should cut the nonsense and stop waging stupid internet flame wars, stop trolling from behind anonymous handles.
take a shower, put on clean clothes, and go public.
Send your resumes and CVs to city, county, state, and federal agencies for the jobs that will open when the God-Emperor Orange Ape starts recruiting.
And while you're waiting to get paid to abuse innocents, start recruiting militias and auxiliary police to support the God-Emperor's policies.
Start drilling in the town squares. Launch raids on mosques, law firms, political organizations that oppose the government like the dear little basement bots you are.
Run for office on pro-Trump tickets.
Have those sex-offender convictions overturned and domestic violence restraining orders lifted. Boycott stores and businesses that aren't white.
Burn crosses on lawns.Attack mainstream media members and buildings. Set up detention camps.
Destroy the business of anyone who isn't white, straight, and YOUR kind of Christian.
You didn’t see the 1933 and 1934 "nationalists" hiding behind typewriters and writing snippy letters to the editor, once they were in power.
You didn't see THEM cowering in mom's basement, hiding behind anonymous handles and sending threats through the mail.
You internet trolls were lazy bums before the election and are lazy bums now.

So sad. You think you're Hellhounds. You're just Purgatory Puppies. Dance for your masters, doggy, dance!

And now you are a blocked little Purgatory Puppy, because I have better things to do with my time than scrape the rancid vomit from a Trump lapdog out of my email.

wrong pic

Is this copypasta?

I think it is, I remember it being posted before.

It should be.

What the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch?

Yes.

Yes

The whole doujin is posted in /monster/'s object girl's thread.

They are a bunch of wealthy NEETs pretending to be "workers".

Do you think that if we try a gay #fyrefest to isolate them on an island to die, we'd get some well-eanred peace?

archive.is/dhI1n

she's an octopus though

All I know is that they need to be knocked out of their ivory towers and be in the real world. They need to face real hardship or die being the spoiled retards that they are. They need to be off their wealthy mommy and daddy's allowances.

It's as if they've never seen dark skin in media before.

WTF CNN JUST LEAKED THAT REDDITOR'S NAME

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!

Archive or this is fake.

And you might be the actual leaker to fuck things up.

oh NOEZ!!!1!!11!!!

(((HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS)))

archive.fo/fGrbP

I was going to say archive or fuck off until I read the details.
Almost got me.

The sjws appraisal of her won't last long. Soon it will be 'why is she not a strong female character? Japan hates women'

HOLY SHIT SAM HYDE

…For fuck's sake.

Sorry for doubting you.

I had to ask just in case.

Their obsession with Blacks is borderline hazardous, especially considering how many of them were shown at this E3.

That's okay, you might be a fool, but you're not a faggot.

I feel stupid, but who is Sam Hyde?

I've come to realize thy don't watch blacked.com for the girl getting blacked, but for the black cock.

THEY, I MEANT THEY

>>>/oven/
>>>/suicide/

The-

Dang it, beat me to it.

Luv pls no hate

He is a mass shooter who keeps getting away with it.

The true prophet.

Notorious white supremacist involved in many shootings.

Wait, the guy who made that program that got cancelled?

I don't believe it. He wouldn't mind being 'doxxed' for his meme, just to make fun of CNN.

As a Brit all I have to say is
This is bollocks.

Yes.

Just remember in none of the canons does ayeka und up with tenchi, while ryoko does in the ryo-ohki ovas by means of the extended written stories, and even ayekas mom gets tenchi in the ova.

Honestly, there's so much details in MDE that go over your head until you watch it enough times that you see things.

Do we even know if anyone actually forced him to apologize, or is he just a cuck?

I think the word HATE should be in quotes.

Did he played with CNN like a DAMN FIDDLE!?

Still, it's ridiculous to see them continue the neverending cycle of "Is this character the first black in X" while at the same time going "They're not represented right, buncha Uncle Toms" or ignoring the fact that they're the ones who're continuing the "OH NO YOU DIDN'T" stereotypes

It is a fake screencap.

DAAAAAAAAAAYUM!

Shhheeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiitttt

She was a former congresswoman who was pro censorship, I heard that she previously tried and failed to pass pro censorship anime laws. She lost her position and became the major of tokyo.

kek

They do it while not sick because they don't want to get sick. Also simply "not having symptoms" doesn't mean you're not carrying and spreading something. This is why I think ignorant foreigners with spread disease. They carry a whole slew of non-native contagions that they no longer suffer from.

It's because they believe blacks must act either like thugs or angry people who can only think with their fists, or sassy afro wearing cunts that dindu nuffin during the whole game.
When they suddenly act like they can think reasonably, suddenly, they "act white".
Tell me, who's racist again?

we weren't born yesterday user

All that needs to be said really

It comes from the idea that blacks and whites are inherently different, when almost all of the differences (in the USA) are cultural. Ironically, it was shitheads like the Black Panthers and the KKK that spread those ideas, landing us in the situation we have now.

Makes sense. I remember hearing it was because it was also trendy to do it or some shit.

I seriously doubt it. Europe may look bad in the news because of all the recent events, but people here are actually very based. This multiculturalism bullshit and a the other sjw bullshit are very unpopular among the normal people. The working class in Europe is very anti pc.

Good morning, faggots.

You clearly were if you don't get the joke.

Blacks and whites are inherently different.

Skin color, bone structure, heart disease, yes, but every man has the capacity to act like a "street nigga," or "too white," black or white. I think it's less about physical differences and more about behavioral differences.

The differences are black and white.

Clearly the inherent differences are big enough judging from the entire human history.

I see they're taking notes from Gayson Scheier

You deserve to be bullied hard.

No there are IQ differences as well as personality differences. Equality is a marxist myth.

I thought he was serious, sorry

Look closely at the "doxxed" person's name.

Nogs were fine if I'm not mistken before Jim Crow was repealed and the breakdown of the black family happened.

They were kept tame through being lynched when they stepped out of line.

yeah I get it, Sam Hyde from MDE I got the joke

Of course, and thinking that "TROO EQUALITY WILL COME SOME DAY IF WE BOMB THE POLICE STATION" is fucking stupid. It's just that we need to find the best jobs for the right people and fucking keep them there.

It may occasionally be a trend. A healthy one at that.

So we should all be low class workers serving our Japanese masters?

Found the information from an old 4/pol/ thread.
archive.is/JFpLd
According to an user from the thread she opposed left wing plans to give voting rights to non citizens so theres that.

However this the article I was referring in my first post about her supporting pro censorship on anime and games.
archive.is/F4sn3

In a meritocratic world, YES, if they truly deserve that merit.

I don't know how credible is this site but Dailycaller has mentioned them a few times. I also don't know how credible Dailycaller is :^)

archive.fo/n5036

archive.is/t5m4R

My god, what a faggot.

There is a six point IQ gap between europeans and East Asians and asians are more clustered around their mean than whites, hence the huge number of white inventors throughout history. Blacks in the US on the other hand are a full 20 points below europeans and african blacks are an additional 10 points below that.

Races of humans are just like species of dog. You may get a really smart rottweiler. You might get a really dumb border collie.

But when you see a random rottweiler, you assume it's dumb, because most of them are dumb. When you see a border collie, you assume it's smart, because most of them are smart.

It's nothing special, you see this pattern throughout nature. Humans just think they are special because they have a written and spoken language or some shit.

But if we evolved from other animals, why does almost every other animal have variance between species, yet people think there's none between humans? Never made sense, if you're going to argue that humans evolved from animals, then why are you going to assume all these humans in different climates and different backgrounds all evolved the same exact, equal way to be equal?

Evolution completely contradicts the philosophy of equality and marxism. And the marxists know it, it's exactly why you saw Bill Nye take a giant shit on science with that "bill nye saves the world" or whatever shitshow they had.

Liberals are anti-science if the science doesn't agree with their politics. There just haven't been enough people making issue with the fact that equality and evolution are not compatible with each other.

Muscle girls are pretty gay tbh

My only problem with Makoto is that she has SF's standard "hands stung by bees and peggy hill feet". Why capcom keeps doing it when every other fighter can do hands and feet normally? I have no idea

Isn't phishing a crime? If this is true, thats 2 strikes, and I want to use this against buzzfeed too demanding why they taught their employees to phish.

Liberals are now becoming the new traditionalists and are being violent about it as traditionalists usually are.

How has this guy not been fired?

I just noticed this post and I felt the need to reply.

PEGI.
If a game involves gambling, it defaults to the 16+ rating, IIRC.
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl had game corners in Japan and USA, but Europe had it censored. There were no slots you could play, though they could dispense coins at random.
Heart Gold and Soul Silver were also changed, but only Japan got slot Machines this time. USA and Europe got the same English versions to save money, with Voltorb flip.
It seems that this wasn't enough to appease PEGI, so now the game corner is closed altogether.

They think kids will get addicted to gambling, when if Pokemon will teach you anything, it's that save scumming is the only way to make money on the slots.

"No bad tactics, only bad targets." Typical lefty nonsense.

OT rage:

Forgot archive
archive.is/UCbBz

Sounds about as logical as China & Korea's "Video Game Addiction" & "Video Games + Leisure Activities are why young men aren't working"

A halfway competent lawyer would use circumcision being an exception as precedent to have a court case using this thrown out.

At this point, "Gambling" is all these popular mobile games are, the question is if you're using real money to do the "gambling."

Also

I wonder how much Saudi money they got for saying that.

I wonder how much fucking Soros money they got for fucking saying that.

S0read this info under #femalegenitalmutilation and tag aclu for it.

None because they do it for free

What the fuck happened in the catalog?

Spammer's back. Looks like he's on /a/, too.

Heh.

Spam, obviously.

Another cheap try at trolling.

what the fuck

So that's why the catalog is full of dicks

Looks like we're under attack from the GAY COMMUNITY.

and once again, there hasn't been any mod/volunteer activity for 3 fucking hours

I await Europe being on fire.

Sadly it seems people listen to these guys. That said, the guy in the pic is a faggot for not makoto

The funny thing is that studies across the board show that young people aren't going to casinos. They know it's a bad deal - video games might be the reason for this.
I actually take trips down to the casino on the reg, but I won't touch the slots because you're just pissing money away.
Table games are okay if you know what you're doing but I'd imagine most visitors have no idea. I've seen some really retarded gamblers at times.

Gambling where the casinos don't pay out at all so it's totally okay. All you get are pixels. It's insane.

MEMETEOR EVERYTHING

It already is

Sounds about right. I don't know if it's true in Japan with Pachinko since they're putting many franchises on there like Metal Gear, Haruhi & Madoka to lure them in.
Unfortunately they managed to sneak their way into things like the fighting game genre.
How retarded are we talking? Betting all their money & losing it?

Pachinko parlors are full of 50 year olds. Yes they play the vidya machines. They play anything. The Casinos will kill their business.

NEW HURTFUL STATEMENTS

Remember to thank the hotpockets for their services

This is true, there was actually a pop culture thing happening where loads of salarymen were getting into anime and other such stuff through Pachinko. They'd wind up really getting into the story just from gambling themed around it.

archive.is/G6LQT

Assholes.
Who cares who it's from? A god deed is a good deed. There's no strings attached.

I figured 90% of the silence was because;

Yeah, that's probably what's going on through their minds. Fuck the organizers, they created that culture of fear, as much as they try to pass the buck onto anyone else.

>not Gulag Done Quick

If love another phoenix wright game that uses logic puzzles in trials. And I always wanted more mia fey, so maybe mia fey in lord yamas court?

Goes anyone have the image of Holla Forums, you know the character from the early gg comic?

fucking Carlos

Surprised they even read his donation, figured they would just pocket the money. Still a shit reaction, cant handle notch calling out your bullshit on twitter

Does*

Sometimes i think the cast of that show browses halfchan at the very least Except Danny Devito and Dee, both are pozzed

Its the way it sounds.

YAYYYYYYYYYY WOO

That is fuckpit of safe space cocksuckers that GDQ now attracts, goddammit. Used to be part of that community for so long till I got pushed out not being PC, now this? A massive donation and they act like just called them all niggers? Fuck these people and fuck what GDQ has become, I'm both equal parts angry and sad.

That 2nd image does things to me.

Possibly the short skirt, the tit to spare and if she likes potatoes she could like anyone

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Bread Title: Honor Edition

In the /a/ thread about Japan that got linked, one of the anons said one of the things you should do to make sure you don't get shit on is to "apologize for being a fucking stupid foreigner". Now I understand and agree with the Japanese reasoning for this, but what exactly does it mean?

You're a witty little spic Carlos, I'll deport you last.

Some people are trying to find fault with him "only" donating $10k, when that's the legal limit you can give people in a single transaction without the FBI getting involved. These fucks don't know how the world works at all.

Cheshire cat studios finally made a video on the tim soret e3 thing, bringing up gamergate

(checked)
delicious brown autistic /k/ programmer
best fucking girl

archive.is/TLbMQ
archive.is/Ra7Xh
archive.is/Xq51r
archive.is/WfXc7 (arstechnica guy)
archive.is/G3eUH

How the fuck are people still this thirsty three years on?

Spoiler that shit user.

didn't you see? he's transitiioning

LOL

archive.is/b0AH3

baned?

Thanks

Holy fuck Notch BTFO

This one?

That's not a ban, that shit happens to me all the time.

I guess if you don't understand what the Japs are saying or you were breaking customs like blowing your nose in public or walking on tatami mats with your shoes on, you respond with "I'm a fucking stupid foreigner?"
I need to know the exact meaning as well.

archive.is/Zkpi0

all the retards coming from their holes

Fucking Goons.

Take your faggy autism somewhere else m8.

Heh. Feminists.

Never change Universefags.

There's pathetic and whatever this is.

best comic

Thats an extremely goony line up

I'm pretty sure this fits the definition of "harassment" to a T.

The world's gone wrong

But WE are the bad people.

archive.is/wm47K

"Standards for thee, not for me" seem to be their standing order.

I've always wanted to know who's behind Viv and Holla Forums.

Are standards even still a thing anymore? Society has apparently reached the bottom of the barrel of shame at this point.

Ramza was also painted as the bad guy after what he had done to stop the Lion War in FF Tactics. We're not here to look good, we're here to do good, regardless of what people will think of us.

Only in the alternative media (ironically).

I get that user but that's not my point, its more along the lines off, how in the FUCK do you spin something as a donation to charity to make someone look bad?

I will bet every dollar in the world that none of those fucks have donated a cent to GDQ or charity for what matter, but because of a reaction, you now have dozens of goons and shitheads jerking each other off and giggling.

OVER A DONATION TO CHARITY.

Out of all the shit SJWs have done, this one is honestly blowing my mind than most.

What he said

You know those "male Feminist allies" who all have some shady shit to hide? They look good to some people. They are horrible pieces of shit, but simply by saying things that sound nice, they look good to others.

I'd rather be hated than others than hate myself, I rather do good than look good, I rather try and stop bullshit than let bullshit continue. We know these people are pathological liars, don't let these people tell you who's good or evil.

You don't make it about the donation, you make it about how they're guilty of wrongthink.

Nothing suprises me anymore. they defend the doxing of a kid just for having an opinion, they defend CNN for threatening to ruin someone's life. But god help you if you call Zoe a cunt. they aren't looking at this as "is this a good action", they look at these things in terms of "how can i make myself and my ideology look good and anyone else look bad".

eew gross

archive.fo/Rqj5r

Quality game journalism.

Here is a video that should have been on the first post:
youtube.com/watch?v=18gU4HSkW9Y

Funniest thing about all this is that last week my family and co-workers were ultra hard liberals who licked everything CNN dropped. Now they're telling me about this big scandal in CNN and how they were all being dooped or something. Now they won't stop sending me CNN gifs.

Explanation/context or fuck off.

This could use some archive links. I just might add them myself.

How the FUCK do you spin this to make your side look good, at the end of the day you're mocking a guy for donating to charity.

This reminds me of when I was a kid and all the bullies would mock the smart kids for getting good grades, that's all this is, a bunch of idiots crowding around themselves and giggling over basically nothing.

That's what they are, bullies. What do you do about a bully?

If they don't justify their behavior they would have to confront the fact that they are immoral and bad people. For most people the worst hell is being unable to live with yourself and realizing you are truly corrupted is enough to push them to that point. Thus they must frame all their actions as moral regardless of how despicable they become.

archive.is/8dCA4

Anyone have that webm of the angry father who beats the shit out of the bully's father in front of the bully?

Hide in the bathroom until recess is over?

Does that mean that the gameplay is worse than Bloodrayne, because I consider that to be C teir in gameplay for a 3D fighter (I am intentionally being vague and loose in genre definition)?

Never stop asking him about the underage rape victim.

all the rats coming out the woodwork

archive.is/jE8fB

Yea, I should probably just step back, people like that made my life so hellish it still affects me even in my old age.

Hey, it's the guy that has a shit-eating smirk every time he expresses a shit opinion on the internet!

Old age? Are you a fucking grandpa mate?

To some extent that is true. Stationed on Torri Station Okinawa for 2 years and Camp Zama for another 2 years. Overall Japs are good people, but don't let that fool you, they have a chip on their shoulder and many are obnoxious assholes.

He looks like a 16 yo lesbian. I'm gonna call him that

Personally, I'm more a fan of single archives. That way, I can more easily get the context of the tweets.
archive.is/t3YTr

archive.is/DldE9

archive.is/pU6jL

archive.is/RWtOR

archive.is/RDKKv

archive.is/C2uAN

archive.is/Ewmtt If only this one pulled up the post that was being replied to.

archive.is/uHcvf

archive.is/KDQJ0

Maybe.

Its weird seeing the word evolve like this.

Don't let the gilda fag steal the bread again.

Y'know, I hate that the no-good former NFL punter is using Cassandra as his Twitter name triggers me to no end.

I already called the bread, if gildafag does it, it will be labeled as a shill one.

Those facial expressions look awkward & forced as fuck.

Uncle Joe won the rematch tho.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Japanese_border_conflicts
Even the Mongols finally experienced what it's like beating the japs kek

No one commenting on this? Was it posted in a previous thread?

Will our good faggot become a millionaire?

Attention whoring retards who do nothing but shit up the thread. It's always the same one or two guys that do it too, and you can tell since they generally always dump their shit before the bump limit and then usually disappear after it. Even during major happenings they will try to shit up the thread with it. It got so bad that the mods have moderated them before, and then they finally cooled it after a while. They are worse then gildafag/marche/val at this point and contribute little, I filter them on sight.

Pot yfw it dawns on jews that women, and not them, are atop the progressive stack.

NEVER stop reminding him (and everyone in his chats) that 9VOLT is a DOXER of women

If you fight the bully, the usually stop. Usually.

Grimble grunks

Wait, it's bullied not trolled. well shit you can bully me now

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

This, the more violent the better, I almost killed one of my mine and it stopped.

Mental damage was already done but the physical one stopped.

==THE Holla Forums COMMUNITY!

At least when the kanamefags posted early on, they at least offered some informative GG-related material to go with their shitposts, now they just spam and derail topics into cringy trap shitposting.

Damn it man. Make sure to proofread your shit before posting.

Fuck you, goon asshole.

>talking about shitposters who constantly shit up and derail the thread makes me the goon

wew