Pokemon clones

Do you guys know any fun (preferably flash or otherwise browser based) pokemon clones?
Ones that hopefully do something original, but still generally follow the template of "travel the world, encounter weird monsters, assemble best team, battle"
Ones that are NOT, however, shameless facebook tier pseudo-multiplayer cash grabs that require you to add friends and buy pokeballs for real money. Just simple single player fun with maybe the possibility of 1 on 1 pvp battles.

For example, I'm quite a fan of Miasmon
fighunter.com/?page=gameplay&g=MM11
one of my favorite mechanics is that it disposes of pokeballs and catching creatures, and instead of defeating a fixed amount of a specific type you become able to clone an infinite amount of that monster in exchange for money.

I like touhoumon hacks for gba pokemon games. And moemon. Not exactly clones, but cool as fuck.

Also SMT and Digimon are cool game series.

Moemon is great, I have trouble playing Sun now because I can't catch the lolis fortunately there are a lot of waifubait in the game and you can customize your own qt

That game looks excellent and I'll be giving it a go when I have time.
Like the other user said, Digimon, specifically DS and Dawn/Dusk. Despite pokemons success, there is a surprising lack of clones, probably because pokemon nailed the combat and its difficult to do a similar game with different combat. I'd say that's where Digimon DS suffers.
That and pokemon was allowed to build up over time, especially in a balance and features sense, whereas something new will always be compared to pokemon for features.

what about clones of a clone of a game but it's actually a clone of the original game with gimmick

shamelessly bumping in hopes for some more replies

It's going to be hard to find anything like this.
Majority of them are just F2P or MMO garbage.

I will just mention these which you can play on emulator.
Telefang 2 is translated to english, 1 only had bootleg translation. On GBC. Monsters being called by mobile phone to battle.
Monster Rancher Multiple consoles.
Shaman King - Legacy of Spirits GBA
Pokemon Romhacks Of course. Some of them are really different. Some made in rpgmaker are good too.
Digimon DS, Dawn/Dusk and World First two on DS and last on PSX. World series had three games on PSX.
Monster Racers DS. Racing game.
Fossil Fighters DS. 2 games. Monster cacther/arena game. Minigames get somewhat annoying though.

then they aren't romhacks, you tard

Such as? We can't look for a game where its fixed if we don't know what they are.

You better be joking.

That's just off the top of my head

POST THE GOD DAMN REPLY 8CH YOU BROKEN PIECE OF SHIT

Is this like Neopets clones?

this is what pisses me the most in pokemon games and pokemon clones.
If you're just casually playing the plotline (not building a team for PvP) then you will almost certainly end up with 80% of the exact same default team every playthrough. New, more useful monsters don't become available until after you have already trained your entire party to usefullness, and getting new monsters will just be a waste of time.

If you are looking for a terrible current year Neopets clone we have a dedicated general right here

just play rom hacks

I'm not sure that's a 100% true
You have to make choices. If you had every option available then you would just have answers to every situation. Every pokemon would have moves good against half the roster.
EVs, IVs etc, and some people like to form bonds with the pokemon they have rather than just winning. It feels more personal.
The rest of it is pretty much accurate tho.

What's funny is that most ROMhacks and fan games do indeed fix most of the things you keep complaining about, especially the last 4, so your post wasn't even valid. How does it feel to be a retard?

He asked for flaws in Pokemon, not flaws that fangames fix, you low functioning autistic illiterate idiot.

There's a game back in the day from the GBA that was basically pokemon but with goofy robots, all I remember is that you used formulas where you combined batteries
(divided as A, B, C, etc.) to create new ones.

If anyone knows the name it would be appreciated, I remember having a lot of fun with fun with it too.

Pokemon Sage died due to some drama among devs and shit

You made this post claiming some fan games don't fix "inherent flaws" of the Pokemon series and proceeds to list them here and I said that most fan games do fix those flaws. Are you schizophrenic or something?

one of the Medabots games?

Either Medabot Navi or Robopon

Medabots or Robopon

No shit, you fucking idiot.

Yeah its robopon 2 I remember the fucker in the cover, thanks.

Netmonster. It's kind of memey, but you can edit the monster's DNA, sort of.

Play pokemon colosseum or XD you fuck

Jade Cocoon.
PS1 game. An excellent and overlooked gem.
Game ends way too suddenly but the journey you get to take is an awesome one, with a decent story and great gameplay.
A bit on the simple side but it does feel a lot 'meatier' than most Pokemon games, especially in regards to the story and characters.

Good one, faggot.
Quality post.
Here is me laughing at you fucking joke:
heh. It was actually kina funny. I audibly exhaled in amusement

what

I dunno man I stopped playing after gen2 and didn't pick it up until I emulated gen4

It isn't, the AI is different for every trainer class.

There's the Dragon Quest Monsters series.

At least bother to post the shittiest "clone"

The moves used are not 100% random, and this in fact creates some interesting exploits. For instance in Pokemon Emerald there were certain pokemon that would spam protect/detect until the protect stopped a move. This meant you could spend 10 turns buffing and the enemy pokemon would just keep spamming protect.

god please no