Fighting Game General: Arcana Dabbing Edition

The kickstarter for Arcana Heart 3: Love Max Six Stars!!!!!! is now live:
kickstarter.com/projects/99831120/arcana-heart-3-love-max-six-stars-2d-fighting-game New characters are being considered for stretch goals

Nicalis is producing a new fighting game from Studio Saizensen that has characters from Cave Story, Code of Princess, Umihara Kawase and others for Switch and PS4 in the Q4 2017.
youtube.com/watch?v=mU7jOgZFTjM

Sub-Zero trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=7lm42o1MhVQ He's coming on July 11.
Netherrealm will feature a stream focusing on him this friday 06/07 - 03:00 CST

A steam release for Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition has been announced. There's cross buy for Xbone and Windows 10 owners.
The 3.8 Eagle update is out as of June 27th 2017.

Capcom is aware of botched character designs: archive.is/lovYK
MvC: I devs on preserving depth, picking characters, and fixing Chun-Li's face: archive.is/zTplM
Supposed leaked cast: archive.is/DWPhD#selection-6593.1-6593.43
Game will be released on September 19th. Deluxe version includes Sigma, Black Panther, 4 other DLC characters and 6 costumes, skins for Ryu, Thor, X and Hulk.

Future Trunks has been confirmed for the roster.

Dataminer found references for possible future characters and stages Blue Mary, Jubei, Heidern, Hinako, Oswald, Shingo and two not named
archive.is/ywZ4R archive.is/7QJEr

First free DLC character, Max Brass gets a trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=HlKDwrr3HA8

Pokkén Tournament DX is announced for the Nintendo Switch. Features every character from the arcade version plus Decidueye, new modes, supports (Litten and Popplio) and Local Play. It'll be released on September 22nd.

Two guest characters from other franchises confirmed as DLC and Season Pass users. Dataminers found that one DLC will have meter like Akuma/Eliza: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/single/?p=10023208&t=30258549
Tekken Bowl trailer announced: youtube.com/watch?v=-BaJENh1Irs

[st] will be getting a digital release in the west by the end of 2017 for PS3/PS4/PS Vita
New trailer for [st]: youtube.com/watch?v=BKBsqRlSaOM

EVO 2017 will feature 9 games: Blazblue CF, GuiltyGear Xrd Rev2, Injustice2, KOFXIV, SFV, Melee, Smash Bros. WiiU, Tekken7 and UMvC3.
EVO Japan will happen between January 26th and January 28th.
Treta Championship LATAM Will Happen Between Sep. 30 and Oct. 01. Will Feature MKXL, T7, SFV, KOFXIV, SMash 4, Injustice 2, GGXrd Rev2, MvsCI and a community choice.
Punch Planet new video featuring combos: youtube.com/watch?v=43QjykqeKiI
Cerebrawl new character: youtube.com/watch?v=ayHtKpk5ib4
Trajes Fatais(TRAF) will be released outside of Brazil under the name TRAF: Suits of Fate
Fightin' Herds latest stream: youtube.com/watch?v=ipvxFkQ4iaw
Strides 2 Glory latest gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=KKuIW3jXry0
Kemono Friends Fighter latest trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=YyaGsHKV1kY
Omen of Sorrow gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=jKIXxF-oFfg
Download and register for Fightcade here: fightcade.com/
Get the full rompack over here: mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
Discord group: discord.gg/DbHMSCd
>>>/fighters/
For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF (please watch this if you want to get into KOFXIV):
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
Guilty Gear Crash Course: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
The Complete Killer Instinct Guide by Infil: ki.infil.net/characters.html
DOA5LR - Full Character Guide & Frame Data - Created By Arcade Sensei: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
>Previous thread: archive.is/k40GW

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LRmTF
2hu-ch.org/t/5b7e174f08767477118a8224aadf2ceee6c5eb6d/#a4af596e97e3b5b9133fbfe2714039025e3a1629
archive.is/6qZUd
dustorrent.com/arcana-heart-3-love-max-eng-jap-fitgirl-repack-t11351815.html
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/190962/usf4-bugs-and-improper-set-character-data-list-please-contribute/p1
mega.nz/#!Z09GEYCJ!iywLPJD9ChCdyPGFYpisUFvE9lkazfiWz83mEbDHySc
8ch.net/1cc/res/1763.html
twitch.tv/tekken
twitter.com/MrWiz/status/883427669181841408
mega.nz/
twitter.com/Josie_Rizal_bot/status/883645174458368000
twitter.com/steinvidar/status/882678559587921920
twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/882626320030588929
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=861031815
mega.nz/#!M0En3TKJ!ouNmJhN-EjsDEhmsFaHMo0CmesOrYe417aH-SAUvRVg
mega.nz/#!VssCiYhI!PAwpQNnkTfKiGf_r4mQLFKYyKwXTbrDuOHjA9Ln2nYk
mega.nz/#!Y1NBFZxL!VfuQ3ezmtPGf4v5iYgckWyWxBNrFRaeCVsQJWKNxDFw
mega.nz/#!opVkSQoC!s241VN1a8JkCvlqkhAccDw3HqpX5LQiNXzuLH0aXzBc
suge9.blog58.fc2.com/blog-entry-21.html
store.steampowered.com/app/262150/Vanguard_Princess/
seedboxgui.de/seedbox/
archive.is/xp3gu
smash.gg/tournament/animevo-2017
fig.co/campaigns/fantasy-strike?media_id=653
archive.is/aSg4e
8ch.net/co/res/875410.html
archive.is/PsvLB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post mains

I don't know why this is relevant since it's not even Ricky who is actually good at fighting games.and not a "celebrity".

Blade Strangers is also coming to the PC OP. The PC version is the primary platform too since Studio Saizensen has been working on it before (((Nicalis))) picked up. I swear to god if those kikes fuck over Studio Saizensen, I will crucify Tyrone Rodriguez in front of all his family and employees

Oh, didn't know that. I just thought it was missing from the recent OPs. But considering how little the game was presented, I think Nicalis fucked up again. Is there any trailer showed up at E3 at least?

Its also on the Bone

Outside a video showing off Curly vs Umihara, they haven't released an actual trailer. Nicalis blatantly forced Studio Saizensen to show off the game at E3; awhile back Studio Saizensen teased that they've been working on a new project in a Umihara stream and said they won't show it off until August. So that's why the game still looks so rough.

It is? I had no clue, fuck Nicalis is absolutely terrible at their job.

Just remember GG is dead

Huh, sweet.

I still don't know what the fuck this is

some stupid dance move

The Tekken Bowl backlash is pretty funny with people shitting on Harada and the game being half-assed.

There is backlash for Tekken Bowl? Why? It was the only reason I was gonna pirate Tekken 7

It should have been in the fucking game on day one.

Considering how the Tekken fanbase lapped up the season pass and denuvo, I'm surprised Tekken Bowl was the straw that broke the camel's back

Reminder

archive.is/LRmTF

Reposting from the last thread. Essentially these are reasons to stay wary of the Arcana Heart 3 LMSS kickstarter.
2hu-ch.org/t/5b7e174f08767477118a8224aadf2ceee6c5eb6d/#a4af596e97e3b5b9133fbfe2714039025e3a1629

Watch closely at what Examu does. They have been pretty underhanded at times. I may back them myself, but I'll wait and see what happens first.

Speaking of AH. What would you guys like to see in Arcana Heart 4? Do you want homing to have its own bar again? I heard many people had trouble dealing with the neutral game of AH3 because people were just air jousting all over the place. Some people also wanted the amount of Arcana to be lowered but their abilities amplified. Making it so changing an Arcana would have a more dramatic effect on gameplay. Personally, I like it how it is despite being shit at the game myself.

I rather homing to have its own bar again, but it wouldn't care if they change it. As long as can still do Lilica/Luck then I'll be satisfied

I quite like where the game is at mechanically. If I could think of anything maybe have like a one bar homing slingshot move to position yourself somewhere in the air quickly. e.g. you hold down D for a quick charge and then hold a direction and release to propell yourself that way, it'd have dash properties or something so you can't block while you're moving from it so it's not get out for free or anything.

Post the best fighting brown girl.

I only played against the AI and had trouble comboing, so I wouldn't know.

I did manage to beat everyone as Dorothy/Evil on hardest difficulty, though.

Funny way to post Vanessa or Pullum.

Okay

If anything, I would like a better soundtrack. Most of AH3's soundtrack was forgettable.

I can't tell how that would be much different than just constantly using homing to travel absurdly fast.

I still have some trouble against the AI on the hardest mode. But boss Kamui and that dark elf final boss still kick my ass. Kamui is such a bitch because all her abilities are perfect for something that can read inputs. Like her instant overhead, fast sweeping attack, teleporting, full screen super, and Lv3 counter super.

Is it wrong if i want Poison to anally penetrate me and have choke on her dick all the way to the balls?
I'm not even a homo tho.

I regret to inform you that you are a homo.

Honestly I can't remember a single track mostly because the only time I really get to play the game is with black weaboo friends that like to blast jpop off their sound system

That's pretty fucking gay dude.

Tomboys and more bullying of Dorothy.

Why the fuck would you bully best

Because while yes she is best; she's still pure as fuck and is such a pushover so it's hard not to wanna bully her.
Konoha would've been right up there with her if it wasn't for that damn voice. Fuck angel loli and edgefest though; they can both fuck themselves.

Am I the only one who learned to play this game on a shitty keyboard?

That's pretty gay. But I wouldn't mind being trapped between those thighs.

That should be just as illegal as blasting rap. The garbage rap I have to put up with these days. Anyways, after playing Love Max, I realized all the best tracks came from 2. Thanks to Kamui, this song triggers me.

If I were to demand a type character, it would be a loli nun. The fact that this series has not 1, but 2 is a miracle. Yet I still main Heart.

Please remember that when you tell a joke there might be someone listening

Only if you post the best Asian/Chinese girl

Poison's always been a woman. Capcom are just too proud to admit it.

Healing should have been her super. Also did the usf4 team work on SFV? That explains her janky hitbox

you would think heiachi, kazuya, jun, hwarang, etc. would take a more proactive approach to kill or stop her since she's trying to squat out another devil. Or they probably just know she is never getting laid

Jin won't let himself be fucked anyway, he has decided to live the wizard life until he dies.

When the hype for mediocre AAA video game ends, buyer's remorse strikes. People didn't start hating SF5 out of sudden too. This is just the beginning, soon retarded fanboys will start to acknowledge all T7 problems. I noticed that less people are satisfied with current roster and more people want to see classic characters return, many people are pissed off about lack of proper support. It's worth noting that the same retards didn't buy KOF14 or Xrd because there was no huge hype around, some even had enough balls to criticize those games too while defending Harada and T7.

I personally from what I've played of 7 have the biggest problem with the retardedly simple to use and badly implemented new comeback mechanics, moves with armor and I have no idea why the fuck they repeated the same mistake from 4 and made normal throws completely fucking trivial.

I know that people who defended this shit were saying 'get gut', I get it those people never played Tekken games before, this is shitty mechanics with no efforts put into it. Perhaps the devs were lazy to make something better, this is how the entire game feels to me. It's like they developed T7 with 'fuck you' attitude. If Harada is really responsible for all of this shit he should be demoted to where he was before he became Tekken producer. This man is good only at bragging on Twitter.

Class

Goes with the territory of 7 being the 2nd highest selling game in the franchise after 3 if I remember correctly. Also kinda ironic that they tell people like me to "git gud" but at the same time they don't even know what the most basic shit like chickening is.

To be fair, what else did you expect from people who don't give a shit about fighting games and are here just for the hype?

New Cerebrawl gameplay!

What is going on in the heads of those gooks?

Huh, if it keeps up with this pace it might be fully funded before Monday. the niggers need to show off the stretch goal characters already so I can decide if I want to back it or not when it reaches basic funding.

I just hope they redo the sprites for 1080p resolutions.

I wonder how much that would cost considering how expensive making HD sprites for one character is.

So is the DLC leaks gonna get confirmed or are they gonna announce a new project?

Ditto. I really like the OST for the first one, each character gets a theme and it's all cheeky, vidya music.

you had me in suspense for a while there

Brown eh?

:^)

its not gay if you want to fuck her in the ass, howewer what you described is pretty gay

Didn't Capcom made Poison to a tranny just so they won't piss off feminists about hitting girls?

Uh, seriously? The games already had Chun-Li and Cammy, why would they change a new character if the old ones filled the same criteria and weren't turned into monsters?

Since the server is down, here's a backup:
oniichanylo2tsi4.onion/t/5b7e174f08767477118a8224aadf2ceee6c5eb6d/#a4af596e97e3b5b9133fbfe2714039025e3a1629
You need the tor browser to see it correctly at the least the user agent that is

You are welcome to copy paste anywhere, really. As you saw, my assessment of of the DDoS with Jim and his moderators was re-proven correct

It was back in the Final Fight days where the only playable characters are CIS WHITE MALE SCUM and their nip friend with internalized white supremacy. The game already started shit on the SNES port because of the boss names, Damnd and Sodom, that got changed. Then came the Poison/Roxy bullshit that had two flavors of censorship - one changed their sprites to cover them more (the original hit stun sprite shows a lot of underboob), the other, swapped them for twink punks. I think the tranny/newhalf thing came in-between the more radical change to cover their asses because of the complaints about muh violence against women.
As is, Capcom's current stance on Poison is that she's packing whatever the fuck you want her to pack but the most accepted understanding is that the tranny thing was done to appease the contemporary Offenderati.

PS: don't neglect your aryan goddesses

Just a heads up for the few people that play Nitroplus Blasterz; It's getting a new balance patch and some new animations
archive.is/6qZUd

reminded of skullgirls

It's not removing animations if that's what you're implying; it's bringing up the console versions to the PC/Arcade standard where the stages moved more and a few of Aino's moves had a few more frames of animation to look less choppy.

who wants to help me learn third strike on fightcade ?

I'm thinking of getting into Arcana Heart, should I get love max on steam or just wait for this new kike starter one?

Just wait, you'll end up getting at least one more character for the same price most likely.

thanks friendo, will do

I'm sorry, but what the fuck

Not really. People usually fall for that story, but Poison is a "newhalf", or how japanese usually called trannies.

So how does someone obtain G.O.D. status in Examu games? Like this vid at 11:30. Do they just have the most points in the world with 1 character or what?

Also watching this tourney really shows how chaotic this game is. The most difficult thing for me in this game is converting damage from hit while homing. Also the way they use it to constantly get in and out of people's normals is interesting. This is a game where I don't see people DP much despite enemies being in the air most of the time. The only DP I see people abuse would by the resonate special move you get from the Sound arcana.

Nice though it took them a pretty long time to do that. Guess they had the justify the PC version for people who bought it on console. I immediately noticed some of the changes. Like Ouka's bullet breakdance being significantly shorter or Muramasa's guard break takes even longer to charge. Probably making it the slowest guard breaker in the game.

You could always just pirate it though.
dustorrent.com/arcana-heart-3-love-max-eng-jap-fitgirl-repack-t11351815.html
This is safe, I used it myself.

You can also play Six Stars if you got that dump from /1cc/.

Well, I've always took Nishitani and Akiman as the "gospel" on this one but. then again, if we were to keep asking around the Capcom office, Itsuno would probably say Poison is a elf princess or something.
In any case, I really liked Poison in USF4, solid normals for poking, j.MP beat everything on air-to-air, QCB+K was the bane of Focus-happy opponents, grab super hit like a truck etc etc.

Ah, you beat me to the punch. It's a shame to see that comments section filled with such rampant faggotry.

Oh, well, shit. That clears that up, then.

Yeah, thanks. I didn't feel like taking screencaps, although the guy with the "Just saying. :/" is probably the most worthy of being capped.

I would not trust akiman at all, since he was an artist, and FF was just another project for him. But even with that, the Japanese manual is the source that must be used. And, really, you take that away from Poison, and she lost a good chunck of her appeal.
Not that any of this really matters to most players. I just hoped they would vive her some moves that could be more exclusive. Lime her whip be a weapon that needs to be recovered, like Vega's claw or Cody's knife. I would also change her projectile to something similar to K's one.

I shouldn't be upset i but i feel like my shitty 3d animals girls have been tainted.

People always need to signal that sweet virtue, eh?
Another interesting thing, that is not related to any official statement, is how japanese hentai artists pretty much only make Poison a tranny. It means that even there that's how people want her to be.

By the way, any of you ever played Tao Feng? I'm trying the game, and the whole limb dmage is a bit weird to get used to.

I go with this one, because I don't care for trannies. Having said that, leaving her open to interpretation is a fine middleground. It's not like you can stop artists from giving her a dick regardless of your stance. I think all of the SF chicks have been given dicks by some artists at one point or another.

How apt her name is POISON.

But how does she function?

Lies. Makoto never had a tube. Altho she's sometimes a lesb but that's only >3% of time.

SFV should have been built on top of SF4. SFV is basically SF4 HD with the difficult gameplay stuff taken out.

I wonder how moddable is SF4;
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/190962/usf4-bugs-and-improper-set-character-data-list-please-contribute/p1
Fixes bugs/glitches/inconsistencies, Capcom!

Quite modable actually, I remember making my own edits of the game like changing Gen's lp hands to do less pushback so you can link a mantis st.mk into heavy hands and making his air ultra usable after flying to a wall with Oga

Omega mode was an attempt to curb fan-made rainbow edition. Haha

Pic from crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/07/05/udon-to-publish-manga-chronicle-of-street-fighter-master-daigo-umehara

Nice

Harada was never good at balancing his game. He ruined Jack in Vanilla 7 because Jack threatened his Mary Sues.

I think already asked this but I'll ask again: is tekken7 good

Just pirate it. I don't think it's that great

I wonder what an alex valle comic would look like

Let's try Arturo Sanchez, Kappa's favorite lolcow in the scene (followed by Triforce and Lowtiergod):

And Marn:

Amazing how scummy the fgc is when you know more about this shit.

Australia fucks, what's the place to go to for locals in Brisbane? I wanna play some Tekken 7, Guf Brisbane looks like a place.

ozhadou site has the details, mate.

Xiaoyu is Jin-blocked

I'm not retarded, I looked and it has a bi-weekly thing going on, but I was wondering if there would be things or at least players on other days since if I want to go, I'd have to stay overnight at a friend's place.

No. It will get turned off eventually when the spam stops

Tell me more about this rigging stuff and fgc drama you have my attention

There are all kinds of stories involving guys like Triforce, Sanchez, Noel Brown, Gllty, and even guys like Wong, Ross, Aris, Gootecks, etc. They make DSP look like a saint. Pot-splitting and rigging tourneys were always around, so certain people in the cliques get their weed money. Chris G and Marn were the only two stupid enough to get caught trying to pot-split and rig tournaments, yet they let Chris G get away with murder (Dude even shows up late for tourneys, which is a big no no). That's why people shit on the fgc.

Wasn't marn the one that fucked over a bunch of Melty Blood tourneys

Thanks refresh. Has there been any hints or anything about Tekken characters got stuck being dlc yet?

>tfw your old laptop can run Xrd at 60fps, but the framerate drops between 40-49 at random
What are some good modern fighting games that I can run on a laptop I got in 2013?

Oh yeah, it was GG.

Nitroplus. Maybe the new Blazblue. I dont think much else. Maybe kof xiv, it doesnt look like a resource heavy game but since i own a good gpu i cant tell for sure

Holy God in heaven, how can anyone possibly remember all this?

Sarah is the easiest character to learn. Akira, Vanessa, and Aoi, however, not so much. Shun is hard too, but he's actually one the easier ones to pick up if you know what moves to use in his stances (good fucking luck with Vanessa and Akira). Now you know why people compare learning VF and it's characters like Akira and Vanessa to getting degrees.

VF has an in-game tutorial. Use that

RIP Chun Li 1991-2017; destroyed by Infinite Marvels.

Which game has the best range of characters?

Where how?
Also looking for AH2.

It's over.

Akira actually has a retardedly easy and short move list, the shortest in the game even. The problem is just that he is extremely execution heavy, even for some of his basic shit and since he is so linear both mechanically and as a character (he basically has almost no mix-up strings) you have to approach him differently from most of the cast. His strengths are that his moves are quick, explosive, do a lot of damage and most of his moves are usually safe, even his power moves, so you need to be good at reading your opponent.
t. Akira main

Asian-Pacific Tekken tournament going on right now. Come watch noobs.

Yeah americans are cancer when it comes to that female character. Well americans are faggots in general so whatever.

You fucked up the embed I guess, it's empty for me

Nitroplus, Koihime Enbu, Love Max, and Melty all run on my PC just fine. I wouldn't be surprised if Under Night In Birth could do the same.

It's kind of like Dead or Alive. You won't be using every single one of those moves. Just a moderate selection of them to build your play style around. However you throw out one of those obscure moves you have to throw off your opponent.

mega.nz/#!Z09GEYCJ!iywLPJD9ChCdyPGFYpisUFvE9lkazfiWz83mEbDHySc

I know it says that but it's nothing harmful. They even discuss that in the thread. It's not actually a virus.
8ch.net/1cc/res/1763.html

Open the link in a new tab you mong.

twitch.tv/tekken

Dorothy is still totally adorable and makes my dick excited, there's something about her.

Wait is everyone in this thread just playing meme games ?

God damn weebs and otaku are a dedicated bunch

I can tell you that UNIEL actually runs perfectly on my laptop

Before I upgraded my 6 year old gpu (GTX 560ti) I was able to play these perfectly fine;
Blade Arcus from Shining: Battle Arena
KoF XIII
Nitroplus Blasterz
Koihime Enbu
Arcana Heart 3 Love Max
Melty Blood
Akatsuki Blitzkampf
Under Night In-birth
Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm
Vanguard Princess

I was also able to play KoF XIV but I had to turn down the settings a bit.

But Poison isn't trans

Guess the leak is legit.
I admit I'm kinda curious about Menat; looks like a dime store Shuten Douji and I'm sure Capcom's gonna find a way to make her bland and forgettable (still baffled with how they fucked up Kolin) but the smut might be good.

twitter.com/MrWiz/status/883427669181841408
SNK/Atlus cancelled their EVO panel for some reason, guess we'll be waiting longer to see if the leaks are legit

Who the fuck is Abigail?

A boss no one remembers from final fight

man they are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel

whew

So I was thinking about getting a good fightstick for PS4 and figured there might be some decent sales around EVO time. Would anyone have any recommendations? I remember some user posted an input lag comparison in a previous thread, but I didn't manage to screencap it.

It's like they forgot they had characters people actually want.

Get with the times, you stupid goy!

Honestly, I think them using random schmucks is better than them shitting on good pre-existing characters

Which is why companies try to appeal to them so much. They have nothing else to spend their money on except anime shit they want to collect. Where a show could be awful but make money back on selling figurines because the girls are cute.

Most of those people are probably spending so much money just for that Heart figurine.

It's not even a real figure, it's glorified unique concept are that's laminated.

This is kind of a double-edged sword. More power to me when I play him, but I don't get to see him in videos often.

"I wanted Abigail! I hope he'll be playable!," no one said.

I remember Abigail. It's just I'd rather have Hugo, Sodom, Poison, Cody, Guy, or Haggar. Who want to take bets that Abigail will be USF4-Hugo-tier (damn near unplayable on release, and will be even worse than current Alex and FANG)?

I really wish they never picked Arthur and Firebrand after seeing MvC3 and UMvC3.

Man I'd probably would actually enjoy UMVC3 if it didn't have X-factor or if X-factor worked like TvC's Baroque.
Also if they didn't make Hsien-ko so fucking shit

Abigal is easily the shittiest character they could have picked from FF and not just from virtue of being A. FUCKING. LEAF. but at this point, I'm on the same train as ; sang a different tune some months ago when I thought the game was still salvageable but at this point, I hope they keep adding shitty functions nobody cares about.

If that happens, rest assured they will patch the game to make sure the natural order of things remains unperturbed.

Apparently the PC version is getting a mod that buffs the lower tiers.

You mean Alex will be even shittier?

I'm curious, what's SFV's current tier-list looking like now with Ed being simplified af?

They will find a way.
For Capcom, this is about asserting dominance. People nagged them for eons to add Alex and they cracked but they make him absolute dog shit so people will shut the fuck up with their function-begging and just gobble up whatever they're given.
A weird thing to say but I see such petty behavior coming from companies these days, it makes me think their upper echelons haven't grown past the highschool mentality.

EH, worth what its worth, puts Balrog, Guile and Necalli in the top 3, Birdie, Ryu and Juri in the bottom 3. Ed and Kolin are among the bottom 10.

What exactly is keeping Mika from being rock bottom, what does she even have left?

When is best FF girl going to be announced for shit fighter V?

Evo is gonna be pretty bad unless a Rapefugee stirs things up with a terrorist attack.

You don't say.

Lol

Be grateful she's not in it. They would ruin her with sjw pandering like they ruined everyone else.

Oh, and I just found out Mike Ross got fed up with the fgc and esports…until he pulls PR Balrog where he goes back to sucking dick when his functions come back.

>mega.nz/
This is a link to nesicaxlive, not AH2 dump. Or does it already contain the dump?

I don't play the game so I can't rightly say. From the footage I watched and comments I read, I remember Mika being the bullshit character at some point, being all about very high damaging 50/50s and you were pretty much dead if she Irish Whip'd you into the corner but I don't know what happened to change that. I recall a patch that made Laura jump from bottom to near top while Chun-li and Nash plummeted, Urien solidified as top, Alex and FANG getting two nerfs for every buff they got, a lot of whining about Balrog and Guile being shit then fastforward, Balrog and Guile are top, Ibuki and Zangief are allegedly sleeper tops. I've no clue…
Admittedly, I don't think I ever really grasped tier discussions, especially in this game like how everyone says Zangief sucks yet Itabashi flattens almost everyone with him.

"We" are partly to blame for putting these cunts on pedestals.

Something is wrong when people who support your games are starting to call out your shit tweets as a developer and your PR being a complete douche bag who isn't doing his job (Mike Murray is also a cunt like Harada. I remember when he got pissed off at people for not sucking his dick over shitty tourney announcements no one cared about 2 years ago).

twitter.com/Josie_Rizal_bot/status/883645174458368000

QUALITY GAME, FOLKS!

twitter.com/steinvidar/status/882678559587921920

Might be old news, but the current Tekken patch ruined the colors (Which is why that dude bitched at Harada in the pic I posted).

Don't worry, I'm sure it will get fixed once they finish updating denuvo again.

All they had to fix was things like the all black Dragunov, was this really the best they could come up with?

The game is a disaster right now, and people are losing their shit over the black color being removed. All of the characters look ugly as fuck now. Also, fuck Harada for ruining Kuma for his faggot Mary Sues.

It gets better with this gem:
twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/882626320030588929

I thought Mike Murray's job was to extend communication between fans and Harada? Not look smug, and hope Cristina Vee sucks his sjw-Socal dick?

It makes me glad the only Tekken game I really liked was the first Tag. But it makes me worried that Bamco will unearth SC and fuck it up more than the last game.

What's with everyone wanting to fuck this bitch?

Harada likely sees Capcom reps getting away with murder and with his ego more inflated than a Dobson comic over years of "muh based Harada", he thinks he can talk down on any critic because his dick riders will defend anything he says or does.

Are there any 3D fighters that aren't getting fucked or dead?

dead..or alive..?
I mean look get the ultimate version and there you have all the characters besides mai from KoF and Natsuma Ii from samurai Warriors.

ALL OTHER DLC IS AESTHETIC.

VF5:FS if you're japanese

Natsuma?? How much crack have I smoked today.
Naotori

NaotorA

t. Sengoku Jidaifag REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But yeah, DOA. Last Round is a full package for all things gameplay and, for most characters, you'll get a shit ton of costumes that you won't even feel the itch to look at the DLC. As a Nyotengu player, I did goy for her a few times.

Yeah that's upsetting, I got it for PS4 during golden week for like 20 bucks and I realized I am _Really_ good with Momiji

*and Alpha 152*

I've failed.ご目なさい

How much money would it take to get all the characters with the "F2P" version? I feel like it'll be about 400 bucks with what I've seen of them.

Did they ever put the softengine or whatever in it before they started only using it to milk money from the weak willed?

I'm so glad they aren't in SFV
do you really want them to turn out shit and then have the potential for every other Street Fighter to take their shit qualities in.
Do you want another juri?

No, soft engine is a meme anyways since there's already mods that do everything soft engine does.

yes soft engine is in. and just buy the last round edition it's 40 bucks.
DON'T GET IT ON PC.
IT'S TECMO KOEI.
THEY SUCK ON PC.

Isn't the only thing that's fucked is the online fighting?
DoA was never a game I cared for much when it came to fighting against other people.

UPDATE: I can't get the game to run at 60fps consistantly regardless of the settings. Should I just try to refund the game?

What's your game plan for her? I tried to learn her as a sub but never really figured her out; she feels like she should be a speedy time with long strings but she's quite the opposite. I also have a hard time when getting rushed, it feels like she doesn't have anything really quick and safe.

Said it before in these pastures but my problem with DOA is that I practically don't make use of movement, the characters always feel like they're just a jab's distance and just fire away. Meanwhile, the 3D movement doesn't feel as fluid as SC's 8WR.

I've read that every single DLC amounts to around $700+. Just the characters, might be around $140; they're $4 and $6 for Mai and Naotora IIRC.

have you updated your drivers?

She was so they took away her 50/50s, her irish whip's wall bounce outside the corner, made it unsafe while they were at it, made her c.hp which was already unsafe at anything but max range unsafe in general and some other stuff I'm forgetting.

Last time I looked; all DLC was around 1k.
Think they took down the anime crossover DLC.

checked my drivers, and it says the driver I'm using now is the best one for my laptop.

Then I'd refund it if I were you

doing that right now. I've had the game for less than 2 weeks, but I have more than 2 hours, so I might be fucked.

Right as I post, I get the email saying I can't get the refund. God damn it.

Well at least you'll always have the game for whenever you get better hardware

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=861031815
You applied that user? It's linked every time a guy with a shitty laptop appears, it's got to help you. That is unless yours is so bad, even that is no use.

I've tried this guide and while it does run at 60fps, the fps start to drop when I play online and some of the more flashy supers slow down the game as well.

If you master Viruta Fighter, you master all fighting games.

You've applied absolutely all of that and it's still bad? Welp, that sucks, it only leaves playing single player or waiting for an upgrade.>>12987579

At least I know she can't get worse and remains a virgin, right?

mike z has been hammering arcsystem to let him fix it. say what you will about him, I agree with what he wants for fighting games outside of skullgirls

The fuckers need to stop cockteasing and show off the stretch goal characters already, It's 90% funded, show me the shark pussy already

My money is on middle being edgefest and right being a Russian ninja.

The middle really looks like Velvet from Berseria and the right one reminds me of Millia with Xrd costume, except with knives.

Bloody hell what happened this time? I don't know if I'm ready to hear this.

She probably got her cherry popped by the ginger wigger gook.

Mike Z will address the deepest issues with GG - kaffir bitches showing too much skin.

I figured the one on the right is gonna be someone connected to Dorothy since she looks like she's wearing a top hat as well.

2K > cS > Carcass Raid is the most annoying thing

I don't know, those strap boots and daggers make it hard to see it; might end up being a Taoist.

pro tip: SG shows 10 times more skin and panties than GG

Mike Z's a puritan cunt who bullied Ahad into submission to tone down the T&A. Don't have the caps of his bragging of the deed handy but if this goes any further hopefully not, this discussion's been done to death with no development someone is bound to post them.

Yeah, but, unfortunately, it's Skullgirls.

What the fuck is this picture from by the way?

Space patrol luluco

Seconding these dubs

mankanshakou mako from KLK is edited to look like the T&A fighter from Skull Girls.

I thought you were asking for that. If it's AH2 you wanted, I have both versions.

Arcana Heart 2 v2.1 - 402000 506.1 MB
mega.nz/#!M0En3TKJ!ouNmJhN-EjsDEhmsFaHMo0CmesOrYe417aH-SAUvRVg

Suggoi! Arcana Heart 2 v2.6 - 402100 468.7 MB
mega.nz/#!VssCiYhI!PAwpQNnkTfKiGf_r4mQLFKYyKwXTbrDuOHjA9Ln2nYk

Ah yes, Mako made into the Fat Whore from Skullblargs. Makes sense.

Wrong girl user.

That is what Jordan Peterson's room looks like.

Why didn't they even bother to change her hair right?

Based in Cali, so sjw appease is necessary. JP games don't care but the USAians localising it might.

Whens Darkstalkers?

Hopefully never unless Capcom shapes, which isn't likely.

why the fuck would you want that?

Thirding this.

DARKSTALKERS ARE BETTER OFF DEAD

Because the first time I saw Darkstalkers sprites and animation, I was floored.

A new darkstalkers wouldn't have sprites you silly nignog

We all were. I still am. It's Capcom at their best but a best they can longer achieve even if they wanted. Which they don't.
Think about all the unique things in Darkstalkers and their current FGs.

Allegedly, Jedah will be in Function vs Function Infinite Shilling. Let's wait to see how that turns out.
Spoilers: it's gonna be heavily-censored, dumbed down shit

The roster will be 6 characters in a new Darkstalkers.

I will post Mitsurugi every thread until we get Soulcalibur VI

Reminds me that some of the female characters used to be ripped. Like Felica wasn't nearly as slim and doll-like like she is now. She used to be visibly muscular.

It will come out heavily unbalanced too and will have to be fixed with numerous patches. And when it does get patched, it might make everything worse or something break.

'sup bitch :^)

Well that was fast

folded over 6 mirrion times

sweet stuff

Thanks! Any others like Six Stars?
I want to make a proper seedbox for it, to post on the kickstarter exactly when they get funded.
No one's taking my warning, sad to read

Any real differences between these that I should know about?
The last one for my collections should be the first [trying to make a Windows Blu-ray collection of my own, illegal as it reads][Somehow collected these ports backwards]

posting

Look i dont deny skullgirls as a game sucks. I am just saying it has good fanservice and superior than several games at it.

I didnt finish my post. I say this because you are using
In a way that implies it is somehow bad design when it is no different concept that R.Mika or Mai Shiranui for example

What's it like knowing your favorite character got ruined in every SC game?

Who?

Yeah, I have more.

Arcana Heart 3 - LOVE MAX SIX STARS!!!!!![302707] 2.01 GB
mega.nz/#!Y1NBFZxL!VfuQ3ezmtPGf4v5iYgckWyWxBNrFRaeCVsQJWKNxDFw

Daemon Bride 421.6 MB
mega.nz/#!opVkSQoC!s241VN1a8JkCvlqkhAccDw3HqpX5LQiNXzuLH0aXzBc

I find it bizarre that people still play SFV despite all that has happened. I can understand the pros, since Capcom is paying them off.

Holy shit thank you! Now I need to def. rent the seedbox. Give me a few, we need to keep these alive.
IIrc, you still nesicaxlive with that .ddl to play them right?

There are a lot of less known fighting games which are really hard to find nowadays or downright impossible. Hell even Vanguard Princess had only 1 torrent.
How much can you host in a seedbox anyway? Within reasonable costs of course

With this in mind on a scale of 1-100 how much of a dead nigger are you if she pounced out and punched you?

What if M.Bison was Chunner's father?

Is Jedah going to be the only Darkstalker character in MvCI?

C. "LATIF" Viper

Street Fighter EVO09-16

No relic stance no buy.

:^(

wew

Exactly.

Some ugly ass Morrigan cosplayer is already in the game.

The godawful fandom is another perfectly solid reason for this series to stay dead.

People follow the "pros" and people won't look at them funny if they say they like.

I can't think of a good fandom trip dubs.

His other deepest issue will be how to into Cristina Vee's panties.

SC's fandom/playerbase is special, like a yin-yang of autism. On one hand, you have the no-fun-allowed puritan cunts lecturing everyone on how they should play the game and what gameplay features they're allowed to enjoy or not and, on the other, donut steel fags who just want to parade the sins against God they conjured plus the mandatory assortment of waifufags and fujoshi/fags.
Very much like the SG fandom/playerbase, now that I think about it - colorless idiots embarrassed by the game they play and a rainbow of degenerates.

That always gets brought up but no one actually delivers the sordid details.

a mutilated deranged human being is still a human being

Mike still gets bitter if you bring up Cristina blue-balling him.

That game is public and free:
suge9.blog58.fc2.com/blog-entry-21.html
Unless you mean the localized version that's on Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/262150/Vanguard_Princess/
They are cheap:
seedboxgui.de/seedbox/

Also, do you need Nesicaxlive, or that DLL?

I have a few more games. Should I upload some more?

Hey, so I've been coming to these fighting game generals recently and I have a legitimate question. What makes Skullgirls so shit to some of you? I played fighting games since I was younger but never looked into behind the scene stuff until recently like the sfv mika censorship and mvci shilling and I would like to know if skullgirls is disliked for similar things. For sfv, the mika stuff is just one of many fuck ups capcom has had in their games but for skullgirls all i can look up for a reason it is called shit is the fact that mike z censored some panty shots and might be a mongoloid outside of the game. I haven't put much time on skullgirls since i dislike touch of death games like marvel, so I come from a place of total ignorance, though bigband is fun to see videos of. Is it the gameplay, the developers, or a combination of multiple things that make people say it's a shit game, mostly asking out of curiosity's sake.

I'm not a terribly big fan of how the handled things and how long combos can drag on. I don't hate it but it's nowhere near the top of games I want to play and attempt to get decent at. That aside get ready for some people to screech about it now that they've been given yet another chance.

If you have the newer version of your pic then yeah, I've always wanted to play it and don't feel like finishing the VN.

One of the biggest problems people have with Skullgirls is that most characters are rushdown and the anti-infinite system really doesn't work. Another beef most of us have is that the game was updated and balanced around so frequently a meta never had time to form.

kek this line scream "we didn't think we reach the goal this fast" and "We didn't think we'd make it this far." Show me the shark pussy already you kikes

It just feels like marvel but with a different coat of paint and a smaller roster. Like I can understand why there are some people that enjoy it and I can't deny they did a few good choices (DLC characters free during the release period to every one and using GGPO), but in the end my prejudice towards marvel makes me avoid the game.

that pic isnt true, he got a 1-2 in 2015, still lost though

Yeah the long combos did deter me from attempting to get better at the game besides playing with friends but I asked the question because I wanted the screeching as long as they had arguments to back it up. If it's shit like mike z is being an sjw well… I don't like giving money to sjws but that ship has sailed since I have the early steam version but didn't give them money for the new "new" version on ps4/vita at least. Stuff like>>12995564 mentions is more in line with what I wanted to see since it's gameplay and games should always rely on the gameplay.

I see why constant patches and character updates ruin meta but I thought that most if the updates were done on the skullgirls beta where mike z could fuck around without affecting the base game and added the stuff to the main game after seeing if it worked in said beta. Also all rushdown sucks since it doesn't encourage different playstyles even though I mostly pick rushdown characters myself.

I feel the same. I think I only enjoyed the first marvel while mvc 2 and 3 felt broken at least to me and no matter how you put it, the marvel dickriders only responded with "that's marvel baby". I did enjoy the marvel super heroes and xmen vs street fighter games more so that's me talking out of my own ass and bias about marvel feeling broken since I don't know how those games stack up in balance.

Also I got to play DBZ fighter at AX and really enjoyed it. I don't like dbz but the game felt great. Anyone else experienced the gameplay and what are your thoughts on how it compares to other marvel games? Hopefully no danger time equivalent appears.

This wouldn't have been as bad if not for Mike Z meddling with meta strategies as soon as it'd crop up.
There are a few redeeming factors about Skullgirls I'd like to see in more games: The tutorial was pretty extensive and in recent years fighting game tutorials have improved quite a bit; choosing your own assist adds more variety and forces the developer to balance the character as a whole this might by why Mike Z was super obsessed with making sure the meta was balanced ; and the hand-drawn animations look beautiful.

I'm trying to do this one mission in Rev 2 where you've gotta hit confirm into Ky's Sacred Edge, but I'm having trouble actually pulling it off. Normally I can do a 2x QCF move fine-ish, but when I try to cancel off Ky's Heavy Slash, I move the stick really fast and end up jerking it all over the place. I can do it fine on a keyboard, but I'd really rather use a stick. Does anyone have any tips for not spazzing the fuck out on one?

All the goddamned references and blatant rip offs. It's fine to pay a homage here and there, be it in a character's move, a line, a palette etc but SG does it ad nauseam for every character on all aspects. 4/5 of alternate palettes are references with a good chunk not making sense or just looking downright ghastly, character and world building goes completely down the drain because every two lines some meme or bazinga-tier joke is coming out, characters blatantly copy moves from other games (this is especially noticeably with the DLC characters; I'd wager it was a retarded attempt at making the game attractive for "the FGC"). This is either because Ahad has the spine of a jellyfish and let the others give too much input or he's a YanDev-tier sperg that has to put whatever gave him a hard on that month into the game; both, most likely.
Gameplaywise, I find the game too rushdown heavy and the lack of a dedicated 1x1 mode always bugged. I felt the game was more enjoyable with solo fights.

Just keep practicing and hitconfirm with 2D instead of 5H because that's actually useful in matches.

What are the chances of this Arcana Heart actually having usable online?

Let's see now.

I wish I could delete it from the face of the Earth.

I heard AH3 netplay was pretty tight though, what was wrong with it exactly?

GGPO works well and as seen in SG it is not out of the reach of small games

Oh shit wait, you're right. I'm an idiot. That was a different game. My issue was that the game uses XInput.

Going to skip SFV for EVO2017; hope that KOF14 will be dope. My girl Mian to be in the top 16 teams!

Just tried Daemon Bride. No setup required. You can just start it up straight after extracting it by starting the application. It plays like a mix between Arcana Heart and Touhou 12.3 for the few minutes I've played it. I like it so far. I'll probably invite a friend over to feel it out more.

Sorry, I don't have the newest Koihime Enbu with the 2 new characters, 2 assists, and ability to choose any assist.

AnimEVO has always been a better experience for me. I want to see if the rest of the world stands a chance again Korea and Japan when it comes to Puyopuyo. Or what people have discovered in Gundam Versus. Fighting Climax has been great for the last two years with some very close matches. I hope the stream doesn't fuck up during Arcana Heart 3 again Only downfall is UNIE[st] comes out after EVO.

SF4 women~ C.Viper, Han Juri or DeCrape?

Juri should have got a FSE boob… Haha

DeCapre is literally discount Cammy.

Why you hate blondes?

I mean it's LITERALLY discount Cammy.

I most likely already know what my answer is going to be, but I'm not sure what exactly you're asking.

Man, I'm really enjoying Asuka; her ridiculously long parry is bullshit and I love it.

Because you don't have to time it? This will make most competent players just chicken them

Wait until you come up against someone who has played the Tekken games for more than 2 weeks.

You'll want to get used to this when playing anyone above 3rd Dan.

Does the game demo crash for anyone else the moment they open it with nothing popping afterwards or am I really unable to play this?

Really gets your noggin joggin
archive.is/xp3gu

post more asuka fgt

CAN ANYONE AT THIS FUCKING WEBSITE WRITE A FUCKING SENTENCE

Oy vey! You're just imagining things, goy.

I'm honestly surprised by all the comments calling them out on their shit while the dick riders get downvoted. I get the feeling that anytime soon, only members with Gold Accounts (tm) will be able to comment.

some of the comments

They must be ignoring MH's decline then.

Fucking hell, just reading some of these gave me a headache.

I was seriously waiting for a "my Dad works at Capcom" by the end of that

What happened, are they getting burnt out or was it something more down the lines of modern Capcom?

Modern Capcom ruining things with yet another Generations and casualizing with MH World.

The generation games turned the main games into Monster Hunter Frontier (that's not a good thing) and Monster Hunter World is heavily casuallized to pander to the western audience that don't pick up the games because they're too hard

I don't think they are but they likely expect everyone else to be, like those battered housewives.

For the most part, Capcom's been downhill from the PS3-onward. Kikery, games with barebones content, obsession with CoD sales figures, westernization, outsourcing to shitty studios, less risk taking etc.
It's pretty depressing when you look back at their stellar and innovative works during the CPSII era and how their PS2 games burst at the seams with extra content.

Do you think there'll be a steam sale for fighting games this weekend, since EVO is coming up?

So there was a update to the SIX STARS!!!!!! kickstarter page.

So we may be seeing those new characters by the end of this week. I wonder how they'll play.

Their cock sucking disgusts me. Simply because Capcom fuels the pro players so much with money. We don't have to deal with a tenth of the bullshit with other companies when it comes to fighting games but it's okay when Capcom does it. Them constantly defending their bullshit instead of demanding better results from Capcom is a blight to the community.

They've been upset for a while. But I don't know why they keep going back there if they're so fed up with their shit.

They aren't. They just don't care because they're still getting money from Capcom.

How could they possibly make MH more casual? The newer games don't even get difficult till G-rank now which makes everything before that incredibly boring.

Styles, moving while healing/eating and what appears to be a hookshot for grappling iirc from that trailer for starters.

see

They really should have done that shit in advance. They're missing solid funding advertisements without promoting the stretch goals.
Even putting up the cost of the next stretch goal would have been a better thing than leaving it blank until all the art assets are whipped up.

Even taking out NISA; NIS does way more shady shit than capcom. A fighting game by them would be complete utter cancer and I wouldn't touch it even if it was free

Drop-in/drop-out co-op
no timer
can switch your armor and weapons during quests
the cloaks are completely broken in the previews
armor skill points no longer require a full ten to get some benefits
gunner armor is gone
it goes on.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And when Capcom does take risks; it's beyond stupid shit like making a studio just for VR which died right after the initial launches.

Look on the bright side; no NISA.

Shoulda been able to right off
There is grappling which makes me think that if a new Lost Planet ever did happen; it'd be recycled Monster Hunter.

Here is the AnimEVO schedule;
smash.gg/tournament/animevo-2017

I would choose death over any of those disgusting harlots..

what's stopping you?

Doesn't work that way, boy.

How often do crazy and delusional people kill themselves?

I'll be waiting, user:^)

I want to fug Eko!

Going for a ride in that party van I see

Doesn't matter, got fun-sized ass.

Your degeneracy makes you a prime candidate for the ovens.

Everyone knows the best girls are Elsa and Zenia

No it's because I compensate for my small height

It's over capcom is finished

Embed unrelated, right?

Mostly just shitposting at "zero input" fighter which somehow doing something more jewish than a kickstarter;
fig.co/campaigns/fantasy-strike?media_id=653

What the hell is that, user?

I hate how people act as if the absolute highest level optimal play needs to be toned down to make things easier for new/casual players.

Generations being born on the belief of EVERYONE'S A WINNER will do that. Even worse that you set the bar low, and these casuals will not keep playing, they'll enjoy their 3 months of OMG SO FUCKING HYPE, then phase out of the game. The David and Goliat mentality is also to blame, only in this case Goliat has been whacked in the neck, cut off his tendons, and wearing no armor, only then can these players think WOW, I'M LIKE THE PROS FAM.

my nightmare

Can't wait to see a couple of potheads duking it out at EVO finals.

Delete this

What does this mean?

I cannot fathom who could think this was a good idea

The winning move is not to play

The hardest of reads

If you press inputs, your enemies win

I never could pin why I thought the roster was lacking because the size never bothered me but this might be it. My main fighting game will always be Guilty Gear and one of the draws to the game has always been how diverse the cast feels and this is helped by the sheer number of unique mechanics at play. Zappa's Ghosts, Testaments Traps, A.B.A's Blood Packs and Moroah Mode. Even a relatively Basic characters like Ky has his lightning trap setups and Sol has his clean hit loops.

I know that characters have unique mechanics in skullgirls but I still can't describe why characters like Eliza feel like they don't have any at all even though she has that skeleton form to morph into. Fillia is just Ryu with tits and Ms. Fortune probably the most interesting rushdown character in teh game had her head-off nerfed into the dirt so you don't see it anymore. Squigly and Robo Fortune are probably the most unique rushdowns and they are explicitly the most "Guilty Gear" designed of the rosters and all the other memorable characters in terms of mechanics have short hops. I don't know how the roster can feel so bland for the most part. I want to like that game more than I do but it just doesn't hold my interest now that updates have stopped.

What really killed my interest was lack of follow-up. There were some interesting storylines, and they didn't do anything with them, like a 3-Way with Eliza, Marie and Black Dahlia. Dahlia always looked interesting and never got used or made playable. Adding this to the boring 50 percent damage combos, I'm not interested in it anymore.

Yeah, she was a character I really wanted to see in motion.

It didn't help that I'm pretty bad at memorizing long combos. I prefer my 5-6 hits and a bit more flexibility in button strengths like what UNIEL and GG do. But learning Blazblue is getting me more used to complex combos so maybe whenever SGII claws it's way into reality I'll be in a position to actually be good at it.

archive.is/aSg4e

Great. As if things weren't bad enough with Skullgirls, the third most cancerous fanbase in the universe next to SU and Undertale is gearing up to throw their autism into the mix.

RWBY is getting its own fighting game. This does not look good.

I think ARIKA wants something big from the start. I wonder if they followed KI plans for seasons and also add arcades to the mix, if it wouldn't improve their chances.

I've never seen RWBY but if it plays well then whatever, I'll try almost anything once.

At least they're still trying.

Hell no. That bitch got nasty IBS, I don't wanna smell any of that.

if they're going to the trouble of a super easy fighter, shouldn't at least be a bit more visually interesting? to keep the intended audience interested? the community is going to be very niche for this

mfw

God it's like… every single one of these western fighting game devs, Mike Z, Sirlin, Killian, Keits, every single one of them seems to try to develop a cult of personality around themselves and ignore all viewpoints outside of their own.

Please, Anons, slap me if I ever get like that. Sincerely, GigaDev.

yes that's supposed to be a joke

This is from the same fucking autistic who sperged about hitboxes and core gameplay in Super Turbo

The same autist responsible for that piece of shit version of Super Turbo.

I choose POISON

Nice one, have some Melike & Sari (Dhalsim's wife)

Sirloin Games ~ so slow and clunky

This will be screencaped.
But, I blame that on social media. Usually, developers wanted their products to shine. That's how we had games in the west like DOOM, Prince of Persia, Out of this World, MK… Nowadays, this cult of personality is tainting everything.
Do as some nips and stay in the shadows dev, make the best product possible.

This is the weirdest timeline.

Speaking of KI, have they announced any more details on the steam edition?

Exactly. Another literally who no one cares about, and no one will care about after two weeks because they're stuck in a boring ass kusoge anyway.

Maybe they'll do an announcement after the trophy handouts

I do enjoy me some KI. Might be fun, if they go balls to the wall with the story.
I need KI to be a crazy dancefloor fighter again!

I expect more news at EVO. I mean, even if it will run on Steam, it needs to work on directx 11 at least, or it will be locked to Win10 and the new option would be meaningless. They would also need to fix the pkrts of KI 1 and 2. They were broken on PC from what I heard.

"I'm not playing a game with shitty PS2 graphics."

Fchamp and JWong started to get hype for KoF but then realized they misread that tweet as "$14,000 for pot".

How do you fuck up something that could've been mostly a copy and paste job so badly?

Honestly, I'm pretty excited to see what kind of damage control capcom does during their EVO reveals.
I got a 10 dollar bet with a friend that SFV will go full F2P

My modest two cents, worth what they're worth, is that Didni pulled for the MCU and Capcom had to remake their characters to keep things visually coherent.
There was also that user claiming to have worked in the game ( >>876526 ) saying that Capcom were instructed to make their side look worse, both in looks and by being jobbers in the story.

Likely reveal characters for both titles. GET HYPE FOR ABIGAIL! …or don't.

I fucked up. Here's a cap of the post.
And the topic - 8ch.net/co/res/875410.html
It's on its way to get 404'ed but I'd wager that user also comes by these pastures judging by a couple of those filenames. I posted them

They're not going to. Have you even read the new KI's story? It's overwritten garbage that reads like a 13 year old's bad fanfiction. They go for length over quality.

And chances are they're hiring an SJW faggot like Mick Gordon to do the music again, so there go all hopes of there being dancefloor music. I'm guessing you haven't actually played the game? Everything that could've gone wrong did go wrong.

More than willing to bet we'll just get 3 more 8.99 DLC costumes that look like they were designed from an image found on DeviantArt.

Now that you mention it, they pulled some $20+ über-kikery with the palettes and stage guilt-tripping the battered housewives to buy it. "Don't you want to support the community?"
As for the costumes themselves, they announced classic Ibuki and Alex and a really good costume for Chun-li designed by Akiman eons ago but so far nothing. I guess they realized they were about to commit the grave mistake of giving people something they'd like.

Capcom's playing competitive ninth dimension underwater shogi while we're all still at entry level checkers.

If they hadn't needed to do it with MvC3, I doubt they'd feel the need to now; even with it being current day Capcom.

KI Team said they won't be at Evo this year. Only way they might sneak in an announce is if they have a quick trailer. The current UWP version is DX11 though so there's no reason it shouldn't be locked. The only thing is that they are hinting it might be getting another visual bump for the boneX version and the PC version so it could be Gamescom till we see the announcement.

LOL

ESPN is gonna be broadcasting EVO finals for Duty Fighter V again.

archive.is/PsvLB

I can't wait to see what costumes they force players not to use this year

I can't wait to see all the bitching about it again.

I did played the game. I do have it for the XBONE, Definitive Edition. But really? Most fighting games had huge changes in the recent current years. Compare SF3 to SFIV to SFV, or MK Armageddon, to 9 and X. Even KoF XI, XIII and XIV. It really depends on who is the big guy for it. Right now MS is kind of desperate, they don't know what sticks with the public, and Iron Galaxy is out for the moment, so, who knows?
By the way, I wonder why that MK/KI cross over didn't happened. It's just too good to not exist.

t. FGCuck

I'm referring to the fucks that complained about a video game being on ESPN.

Would be amusing to see some madman who steamrolled his way into the finals using the chick with the skankiest costume and then make a huge fuss about having to use said costume.

new thread

That was a guy on r/kappa.