What is it about niggers and fighting games?

Its common knowledge that our melanin-enriched friends are the reason that sports games still exist, but fighting games are a close second. Why is this though, when they turn their flat noses up to every other genre? Is it something about being able to virtually pummel their friends into submission and shit talk them with impunity, or something more primal than that?

Fighting games are easy for subhumans to play. 2D plane, only remember the 1 or 2 broken things about a character and spam that constantly, and matches take no longer than 2 minutes. Perfect for the lazy shitskins and that's why they love that shitty genre.

Found the fag that can't git gud

If you think fighting games have a low skill cieling you're either retarded or you haven't touched one.

Fighting games require community and social interaction, so they prefer it, being of the race that can actually socialize.

What is it about OP and being a massive faggot?

who said they're good at it?

Mostly being niggers would explain the low quality of posting and rampant stupidity of the fightan general here.

Bump because it triggers you.

I think it's pretty simple but there are multiple reasons. For one, arcades were easy for anyone to get into. It was much easier to spend a few quarters playing Metal Slug 3 or Tekken. So, even if you were poor, you could play arcade games which were full of fighters. And if you did own a console. Fighters have so much replay value that you could play them for months and still discover new things just by playing different people.

Unlike shoot em ups, racing games, rail shooters, or any other type of arcade game. Fighting games are much more personal. You can't blame your failure on anyone else and everyone knows damn well that your stick works just fine. When someone is clearly better at someone in a fighter, you have so many ways of just fucking with people unlike most genres. Essentially bullying the shit out of someone. Negros love to talk shit and you can talk shit 24/7 with fighting games. This, along with what "used" to be a steep curve for learning fighters, pushed many away who had thin skin.

Saying that, there are fighters out there for everyone. Street Fighter is played by everyone. King of Fighters is dominated by South Americans (say plenty on KoF 2002 last night on Fightcade), Whites play Smash, weebs and Japanese in general play anime fighters.

8/v/ posting in general has been low quality since a year after the second exodus. Shitposters bringing everything that made 4/v/ bad with them. It was going to happen sooner or later anyway. Video Games just attract awful people sometimes.

they're violent
that's all you need to know
nig nogs like to ooga booga both in fantasy and real life

Sourceā€¦

Same reason they like Naruto and Dragon Ball Z. Really intense fight scenes they can get overexcited about.

That sounds about right, but the apefrica antics make the most sense.Funny part is that the ebony members of the fgc actually do tend to think that memorizing hitboxes makes one good at fighting real life. Same with sport games as well.

Akibarangers was fucking great.

Holla Forums is a white supremacist group, niggers can't post here.

Niggers are a warrior race
or at least they have the agression of one
they evolved in a desolate wasteland with scarce resources where they had no need to fear winter
their best way to survive was to raid their neighbourgs to pillage whatever scarce resources they may have hoarded.
To do this they developed 2 distinctive traits:
1)The avility to spawn like roaches
2)They're lack of empathy towards the suffering of others
They are genetically programmed to breed like rats and care as little as possible for their fellows, and since they didn't have the need to worry about hazardous seasons like winter they did not develop the European foresight of "if i fuck this up it will come back to bite my ass in the future"
Nigs live for the moment, they are not concerned about the future in the slightes they have no notion of long term gain focusing only on short term satisfaction
Their agression plays a big part in it
one of the reasons Whites tend to be averse to agression is because they know making enemies will fuck them up in the future but Nigs don't give a fuck, they do not think about the consequences of their actions, if sucker punching a Whitey will satisfy them they will do so, no questions asked, then they'll act all surprised when Whitey gets tired of theyr shit and form the RWDS
They are fairly simalr to Kikes in their disregard for consequences

why would you post that blatant disinformation?

No.

They're one of the few genres you can still play with friends and actually have fun doing it. Say what you will about niggers, but they're better at chilling with bros than most white dudes.

Also this.

Proof you suck at fighting games. Mastering fighting games requires some proper autism since those games have a high skill ceiling.

Fighting games exist because of meixcans, not niggers.

so is starcraft yet there are no black people there. Same with fps communities.

source? even if you're right that doesn't explain why there is a big representation of blacks in fighting games. (well, i've only seen the smash4 community show this.}

Same reason why they're athletes. They perform better in situations where they're prompted to think quickly.

That's absolutely hideous.

holy shit this is so true

t. Chicago

everything in your post is wrong and disinformation
you even posted some Holla Forums caps to try and fit in, how cute

the only thing wrong here is "jews having no foresight"

no, sorry, but jews are the most intelligent of all races, that is why they have the most foresight. they've survived hundreds of years through their parasitic nature that allows them to abuse every economic system they are injected into.

they can plan ahead several lifetimes, while whites can only plan for the course of their own lifetimes, and niggers like you said, cannot see beyond the next sunrise, they act for the present and live in the moment.

just like a game of chess, the one who sees the furthest ahead is the one who wins. and Holla Forums wonders why they're losing the cold racewar.

nigs in the FGC are pretty alright save for NIGGERS like lowtiergod, if you chimp out at a FG event, especially stuff with money involved you'll probably just get banned. they keep the fighting within the game.maybe you could even argue that fighting game communities have a positive effect on black youth because it pigeonholes them into a scenario where they have to stay fairly behaved to continue to partake in the hobby with peers

also suck my ass, fighting games are fun who cares if black dudes play them too

But i agree with that, if one is playing online, with no mic shenanigans, niggers or not it would be the same thing
Problem is multicouch, niggers inside your house should be a total sin

Don't you mean chicano? or are you actually calling him chicago?

i've never seen a nigger try to start a fight over a lost match in a fighting game, i did see some irish chavs try it over a game of tekken 6 though. Its that whole "children in adult bodies" thing. children are easy to controls I sorta think blacks could be "fixed" if society didn't constantly enable their worst traits, and within most fighting game communities if you fight outside the game you generally get immediately ostracized so the ones who want to keep playing the game have to behave themselves or go back to jamals section 6 apartment to play mortal kombat dead alliance with two broken madcatz controllers instead of a up to date fighter in a more controlled environment

actually revoke that, its happened, and cases where it happened within the large-scale FGC they became a subject of mockery and vanished awhile after

So this is what Lovecraft meant by the "Innsmouth look."

Sure smells like damage control in here. That and kfc grease with a hint of salt.

What the fuck? It's violence when watching ants go splat? Should I watch where I step now?
Maybe, and had some nignogs playing them too but compared to the donkey punching simulator it's nowhere near as violent and cruel as fighting games where the aim is to punch/slash/choke someone as much as you can before KO/death.

Go back to your nigger squids mark.

she's an octoling

They are a race of opportunistic, cowardly jackals. Their main hunting style is chasing after prey until it's too exhausted to fight and then kill it. If you have ever seen them "fight" you will know they never fight fair. They will either initiate violence by sucker punching you in the back of the head, and if you fall down beat the shit out of you then, or only engage you if they are with their "homies" and have them punch you in the back while you're distracted with your nigger opponent.

A warrior race would know the concept of honor, duty and loyalty, because this is what separates a warrior from a savage, but the nigger has none of these traits. It can be said they have no concept of empathy either. Even their progeny is seen as disposable, only useful to collect gibs or win the nigger lottery if it dies while nigging (usually against cops).

Funny part is nignogs aren't even apex predators in africa, they're just as likely to be attacked by hyenas and lionesses as zebras are. The "stronk huge nigger in touch with mudda earth" is just a forced meme the kikes in hollywood use for propoganda, which is why you never see a nigger do well in any sport outside of sprinting at the olympics.

Niggers all think they can fight.

t. scared little white boi

That's actually Bushmen who are a separate race and quite peaceful.

Nice try Jew, that's some shitty bait.

You need to shut the fuck up and lurk a long, long time.

Really getting sick of the fucking Holla Forumstards in here.
Not everyone hates other races. goddamn

No one cares what you are tired of.

I can try

Fuck off Jew.

You wanna know how I know you like cocks in your mouth?

Button mashers are only good for grudge matches. Everything else is shit, even 34.

We don't go to reddit and complain about cuckoldry; please don't come to Holla Forums and complain about race realism.

Doubt.png

Because they have bright flashy colours that they get mesmerized by, while having to put no effort in getting good, since you could just aswell button-mash your way to some victories.

Congrats, you replicated in microcosom the plight of the self-defeating nigger.

Called it. Thank you Greece.

wew

Guys, I think he means on the anime image

get into the oven with the other kikes goyim

Bubblegum Crash!

this is the only correct post in the whole thread.

wew

Someone got their back blown the fuck out.

Just leave and never come back
You'll feel much better

Sorry user, but that's generally a human trait.
If you look at history you'll see that everyone is fucking evil.

It's not just niggers. For some reason people from low class backgrounds really like fighting games. It's a trend I've noticed and it probably has something to do with arcade culture in America. Personally I've never really had much of an interest in fighting games. The only one I liked was smash and that's because of its level design.

What?

Mexicans don't care about fighting games. It's primarily white dudes with facial hair and nigs that care. Asians as well but that's with every video game.

Thread should've ended there

That's a good point, but it makes no sense when you look at it from a cost analysis. Even the dumbest of groids should be smart enough to understand that it's better to buy a $60ps2 and a couple of five dollar games than feed over 100 dollars into a machine in a vain attempt to "git gud".

Then I remember that niggers fall for marketing and hype harder than anyone else on the planet, and it all makes a little more sense.

Food and water, user, not minerals and oil.

Niggers wouldn't know what to do with Iron and Crude Oil if whites hadn't taught them (Over and over because the retards keep forgetting)

>>>/games/
>>>/gamesx/
>>>/v8/

Summerfag confirmed.

Africa is fucking easy mode compared to both Americas, Europa, and every part of Asia. Have you ever been close to a zebra? They're some of the dumbest equestrian life on the planet and they fucking stick out like sore thumbs in an ocean of grass. Any white man with a bow could supply his family for over a month on one day's hunting.

THEY ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS AND YOU SHOULD NOT ASSOCIATE WITH THEM

Have you never heard of King of Fighters?

They also like watching bum fights.

You're severely exaggerating and underplaying what nepotism can do for a person of moderate intelligence. They like to claim it's because shrieking mother jews push their kids to do better, but in most cases it amounts to Daddy giving them everything they want and Daddy's friends helping them along the way.

I love threads like this. Always plenty of video game discussion going on.

Vaguely online. Never irl.

Shut the fuck up.

Low earnings meant less consoles and games. Large numbers of niglets and shit parents meant they just sat their kid in front of a screen all day. Violence is always a draw for kids and young adults, but especially blacks as they are more violent, impulsive, aggressive, lack empathy etc. but they knew they couldn't do real fights or they'd get in trouble. So they settled for fighting games, which tickle their violent impulses but also have that quality of replay value as you can always have fun with others.

I agree man, Holla Forumstards just come across as insecure wankers when their narrative of being the master race is shattered when blacks do better at something and hate seeing white women getting fucked hard in Blacked.

lol you have it all wrong cuck
Many of us don't think whites are "masterrace". And if we do, we are willing to share the title with east-asians.

We just don't like niggers and especially hate nigger-lovers.

Niggers don't even like other niggers, so how low do you have to be to fall under the category of nigger-lover / whigger

also to add to the actual thread discussion

I was a god in MarvelvsCapcom 1. Used to clear out arcades/houses/parties.
Probably the only guy who can play Wolvie/Ryu/Megaman/Venom (black standard) well enough to compete against all the Striders/War Machines

then MvC2 came out with all the ridiculous team call in bullshit (epileptic seizure on screen) and suddenly all the darkies loved it

Never got to play in any tourneys because that shit was just taking off in big cities in 1999

You have to go back.

I don't understand it myself, it attracts a lot of Mexicans too. I don't have any problems with the ones that come to locals they're well behaved and shower. IME it mainly attracts weebs anyway so you don't end up with much of the hood shit that accompanies most basketball Americans. I'd say that's mainly what fighting games attract: weebs and various outcasts from all races.

Reported. Back to tumblr.

Yugioh cards and pen+paper are also big with the nigs.

The one race responsible for over half of all murders and nearly 2/3rds of all assaults despite being 1/8th of the population, who have an entire nation-wide game of randomly beating random people within an inch of their lives seems to have an affinity for games of one-on-one violence?

You know what else they like? Actual fighting. If you like the idea of punching black people, you might want to try boxing. They punch back though, faggot.

Not every country is America where enjoying sports requires you to either be a nigger/spic, or be stopped by the police for suspicious and willful physical exertion.

In what game did you get BTFO, user?

See
Niggers go out like a light when hit in the temple every time. Hard to hit back when you're unconscious, dipshit.

Fought plenty of black dudes. Generally no technique worth mentioning. Lots of sidearm punching and quick but weak punches in bunches. Not big on fighting one on one either. The stereotype that they have hard heads is generally true though so wouldn't advise head punches

We all do, it's part of human physiology.

If you think you can get into a ring and be one punch man, you are sorely mistaken, and I want to see your Charlie Zelenov ass get fucked up on camera so please record it.

I don't care how many black dudes you fought. I'm mostly just shilling the sport of boxing. It's on another level.

Brown people are naturally better at competitive games that require skill. Didn't you ever wonder why 70% of the overmeme/moba/csgo tournaments is white?

Where do you think I fought them? Boxed for all of high school and a couple years after. The black boys almost refused to learn any technique. Thought they were born badass. Wouldn't bother learning proper footwork or even to crush peanuts ffs.

Actually most of these tournaments are populated mostly by asians

I assumed in the school yard. You telling me you never got into actual fights? On top of that the people you boxed with had no technique?

That's a shame really.

A lot of the guys did have technique. The cholos were big on learning the right way and were some tough bastards pound for pound. The occasional black guy who wasn't too thug life to learn from someone else would pop up now and then but it was rare. A lot of them had potential but just wouldn't listen to anyone. Especially a crusty old white trainer like we had.
Schoolyard fights don't matter none because no knows what the fuck they are doing when they are 10. I avoid real life fights because there isn't any glory in knocking out some drunk douche at a bar and I live in a state where my 6 years of amateur boxing could be used against me in any criminal or civil cases.

Why'd you give up?

Jews may have ben the most intelligent of all races on those periods when people get tired of kikery and purges low level kikes while the rare smart among them survive n hiding
Back at the end of the 2 WW for example, the ramaining kikes were the ones who were smart enough to sruive the ovens unlike the kikes of today who just think themselves invincible while constantly shooting their own foot

True dat, callin them a warrior race may have made it sound like they had rediming quealities
Let's replacewarrior with vioent or agressive race, that'll be more apropiate

Nigger are way more evil than any other race, except the jews of course, the worst tipes of cruelty ever created came from either of these groups, i'm not saying aryans and chinks couldn't be evil or cruel, but not at the scale niggers and kikes are

You can tell this guy had his girlfriend cheat on him with a black dude.

Like any other thread on this shitheap of a board is any better.

You can tell you're a dumb nigger who doesn't know how ids work.

Different races prefer different kinds of violence. They prefer the meaningless but viscerally statisfying kind instead of the kind that allows for world conquest.

Nigger, at least TRY.

Have you heard of "Brain damage"? Remember that George Foreman named all his sons "George" because he was so brain damaged he
LITERALLY COULD NOT THINK OF ANY OTHERS

user probably wanted to get out while he still had his wits.

every time

The last decent post in the thread.

Worst post in thread.

Holy shit the entire Thread just derailed into "fucking niggers" and "my grandparents are quarter Italian and a tenth German so I'm practically a perfect Aryan". Anyways the answer is pretty simple:

Get gud you pussy.

Every time.

Bumping to trigger the insecure napa's in this thread.

What is it about crackers and walking simulators?

The same thing they have with handegg. Gotta have an outlet for bants and competition, preferably at least tangentially violenct. If they stop, they turn to rape.

Also available in curry flavor.

and I got several black friends, they're fun.

I thought they all had PS4s

You claim him to be wrong but don't do anything to disprove him either.

Summerfag confirmed.

Really highlights the species-wide downs syndrome.