Holla Forums's never looked better

Holla Forums's never looked better.

i guess

your a cuck cuckold who browses Holla Forums and Holla Forums i bet your a fucking nintendrone sonygger cuckchan goon reddit user too

There were a bunch of posts still remaining so I filtered out "shill" too and that took care of the remaining mess. It's legitimately amazing how many posts are pruned by filtering out buzzwords and memes.

I don't need any of those words to know OP is a thin skinned failure.

Annoyance due to overexposure =/= hurt feelings, unless your next line is "are you triggered".

I feel retarded having not thought to do this sooner, thanks OP.

But if you are going to filter that broad of the userbase then why are you here in the first place? Don't like the chaos? Divert it into a fiery hellhole or steer the conversation the way you want. It's not that hard.

Kill yourself fenceshitter

The problem is that that broad of the userbase can be filtered, honestly. Holla Forums's always been full of memelords but since heavy entwining with Holla Forums through Gamergate it's taken a steep downturn due to newfag Holla Forumslacks that can only speak in memes. I wasn't kidding before, the amount of people excised sheerly by removal of "cuck" and "shill" is staggering. Also, there's no guarantee you can derail in a desirable direction or steer conversation a certain way, oftentimes a derail is already well in progress because of one or two people and the remainder of the thread being unable to resist biting the hook. At that point may as well abandon thread once it's clear it's not going to go back to the previous subject and won't take a new subject very readily.

I bet you're one of those people who constantly post the kind of shit OP filtered, and get instantly triggered when someone suggests they don't want to see the diarrhea you shit on this board.

Is there a point to showing everyone your filter list? Or are you just being an attention whore?

Then at that point it falls on the mods to remove the shitters. That's what the report button is for. Hell, the fact they hired three new guys should help the problem.
But that's assuming they are unbias. At that point the whole board is compromised due to favoritism but that conversation is not what this thread is about.

I ask myself that same question almost every time I come here, I guess it's like an addiction. I may as well go on patches until I can totally kick the habit.
OPs idea is good though either way.

Reporting wont save the thread, you just have to control your autism by whatever means are available. This makes that a lot easier than constantly being tempted by stupid internet shit.

Depends entirely on the mood of the moderation at the present moment, but they have a nasty habit of only deleting one side of the shitflinging, things like that. For some semblance of unbias amongst the moderation team they need several more mods than they currently have, even considering the three new hires they just got; multiple mods simply to cover more ground during "shifts" isn't a bad idea. The board was compromised the very second an attention whore made it on 8ch

That's what i'm doing. If anything I am playing a lot more video games while able to be more articulate when dealing with normalfags when I say something they don't agree with.
The shitposting is addictive though and as much as we hate to admit it, this is the best place for breaking news next to the right irc chatrooms.

OP is a faggot who cannot handle the banter.

This isn't NeoGAF. The whole point of Holla Forums is that it's NOT filtered.

No, user, buzzwords aren't bantz.

Explain the built-in filter then.

You faggot mods leave this shit thread up and removed my thread that praised developers who aren't spineless, good job!

Your life is just one big buzzword.

They're both equally annoying, I can tell you that much.

I filter one and the other screams at me, I filter both and they scream about me not taking a side. Can't win, might as well get rid of 'em both.

You would not really be missing out on anything.
You can read these same kind of arguments on youtube, 4chan, reddit, even 9gag. If it were 2012 or something, maybe you would have a point, but most of the positions you would see here have already found a place in the mainstream centralized internet.

Like the other guy said, at this point the main reason to come here, for me at least, is to stay in touch.
I could maybe even get a similar level of information from 4chan, but they have my VPN blocked.