Great video game music

Can we have a music thread?

If you checked the catalog prior to making this, it's appreciated, as I don't see one already existing.

Have a song Jewtube doesn't want you hearing for whatever reason (only song of its OST that is blocked on there, and a boss theme no less, so its absence is noticeable).

Not OP, but there are existing music threads, only they're already dead, so a new one doesn't hurt.

That is the case.

From what I saw, they weren't directly dedicated to just posting your favorite tracks, though it maybe that I just missed something.
I saw 2 soundtrack threads, but those kind of had limitations. I just want a normal music thread.

Well, I ran a check in the catalog myself for "OST" and "music", and while there were multiple matches, none seemed to fit a straight up music dump thread. I could be wrong though (and I am dealing with adjusting to a new, larger monitor right now, so maybe I didn't see ones that didn't fall under either keyword; catalog is now twelve threads wide for me instead of eight, so it's going to take some getting used to).

There was not a lack of ideas, the thread just died. Let's hope this one doesn't too quickly

That's weird, it's not even that great of a song.

Ys: Books 1&2 for TG16-CD
I'm a sucker for anything from Yuzo Koshiro

I was referring to
So I suppose I indeed did miss something, since I didn't notice the thread you referred to.
I might aswell try to keep this one alive for a while though, since I started it.

That's the spirit!
Nice song btw. I never played hard corps

Thanks!
Hard Corps is pretty good game too.

Speed up
Speed up
Speed up
Max speed

It makes me so pumped when I get to the 51-60 floors of Chrysler Building.
Fuck those squirrels

Yeah, it's not even a named boss theme, just a generic "Second boss of the dungeon" sort of theme, considering how dungeons can have multiple bosses in WA5. I still liked the song though, but it seemed weird never being able to find it on youtube, as it's been (((deleted))) for some reason, which might add to the novelty of it for me. It's not even a lyrical song where there might also be the additional problem of vocal licensing.

Another mass blocked song, this time courtesy of Victor Entertainment. It's odd: they've taken an extremely hard stance on mass blocking the music for Sign and Roots, while the games tend to get by with still having their songs on youtube, including lyrical and credits ones. This one is just plain inexplicably removed though, and I have no clue what triggered them to block it.

I still need to give Parasite Eve a go sometime.

It's good a game, with surprisingly tight pacing imo.

The best.

These games can be nuts when playing co-op, the single player sucks though
Selkie master race

Well, I liked Koudelka, so I figure I'd probably enjoy Parasite Eve. Both being PS1 horror/RPG mixes and all. Just a matter of me getting around to playing it. Does annoy me a bit that PEII is almost three times as expensive compared to the first game where I live, and I'd have to do some research on if it fares well on a PSP (which would be more convenient).

Forgot an embed. Polite sage for double posting.

The theme of "you're about to get fucked"

PE2 is quite different from the first game, though you may have already known that.
The mood/pacing isn't similar compared to the first game and the controls are different too, but it's not bad game if you're into horror with tank controls.

WHO DARES TO ENTER THE MAYHEM?

Sure.

I don't think I can top that, but have my favorite track from the modern Ninja Gaiden.

FFXIV has fucking amazing music. Too bad it's a pretty generic theme park MMO

Alright taking a break, gotta shop and shit.

Never played FFXIV, but I like the OST.

Yeah the game isn't that great in most aspects. It's really just a WoW clone with a FF skin, but God damn the music in the game is just 10/10 most of the time.

Finally back, let's see if we can get some life into this again.

One of my favorites.

This one is not only good music, but the boss itself is a great idiot check.

Pretty neat; Ninja Gaiden is one of those series I've never paid much attention to, but I can't think of a good reason as to why not.

I wish I was better at Guilty Gear.

Vic Viper is more than capable of outrunning the pull of a black hole.

Hit me with your best cyperpunk action themes, Holla Forums. Hard mode: no Deus Ex.

Get ready to cyberfeel

always the same animeshit

Chris Huelsbeck's music is always great.

WoW has some of my favourite musics from all time

Īrisu! Anata wa watashi ga koko de tomeru!

One of my all time faves.

Rayman 3 has a 7 hour long soundtrack, I'm pretty sure I've listened to the whole thing about 20-30 times by now and it is a fucking 10/10 while being extremely underrated as well. Fantastic atmosphere, pretty decent gameplay and some really varied/unique places to explore but it seems to have been forgotten by many

Another stupidly long soundtrack for an amazing game that isn't as forgotten (6 hours 20 minutes in a fucking DS game)

Too many good tracks to list but gonna post one of my favorites

Easily on par with Mega Man X's OST. I want Silvagunner to make remixes with this track.

Someone post something as 90s as this

Merry Christmas fuckers

What other games have soundtracks this comfy?

ken's theme gets me so fucking hype every time i hear it

delete this ;_;

I'll never get back my childhood

Most BlazBlue music is good

What's the deal with the per post captchas?

good on you guys that didnt post that worthless trash

Let's see if this thread still has life in it.

4(u)

Posting VOOT.

SimCity 4, obviously.

What's a good song to have sex to?

Stop.

Reminds me of VTMB