Gaming accessouries thread

Just bought this gaming mouse pretty cheap (a4tech bloody v8).
Mouse acceleration on or off?
Which DPI resolution should i choose for 1080p monitor?

Also, when downloaded software for it found out that most of the features of software are behind paywall, fucking jews.

These look retarded. Are you a fag, OP?

Nah, fits my hand just right. If you are about red light, then i turned that one off.

I hold the mouse with the tip of the fingers but ina a very arch shape, whats a good small mouse where the clocks are extended to the back?

I love big mouses to feel the movement.

My old mouse wasn't responding well, had to replace with something.

Anyone got a headset chart?

i grabbed a gaming mouse recently it's very comfortable, no regrets

Here.

Yeah, it's called get real headphones and a cheap mic separately.

that v7 looks ergonomic as fuck

8/10 would splurge

Well, i have v8 and both my thumb and pinky fit exact spots of rest on it.

I misread that as "erotic as fuck"

ergonomic varieties are the best way to upgrade your equipment, imo.

sure you could get a mouse that "reacts faster" but unless you are a major player in Korean rts Drama, then that minute instant isnt noticeable to you at all, but that nice bit of muscle tension release you get from a mouse that carries your floating digits is almost priceless if you spend most of your time on a computer shitposting and being a casual.

shit, i remember a year or so back when my mouse broke down on me and my buddy let me use his extra mouse while i was waiting for mine to ship. It was an ergonomic one too and i loved the shit out of it, felt kinda bad when my normalfag mouse came in and i had to give it back though.

I play singleplayer shooters and strategies anyway. I've got this mouse for myself and another for my father. He's happy.
Also my dad said to that he's a faggot himself :^).

I do understand your opinion on ergonomics though, i too fond of the right hold and grip on mouse, if it fits the hand right.

that's got a 3305 sensor from the looks of it, so best to turn acceleration off if you want to acquire any sort of muscle memory. That sensor also has hardware deceleration, so nothing you can do about that part. Also, make sure your mouse 'enhance precision' is off and set the pointer speed to 6 (if using Windows). As for DPI, it's personal preference, but I use 1600 at 1080p. For that sensor, that might skip pixels above 800; it's your call what's working best for you. Good luck

If there's ONE thing that actually makes sense to get with the "gaming" label, it's a mouse. Gaming monitors, keyboards, case or fucking glasses? Yeah that's fucking stupid, but the mouse is the one vital piece of equipment you need to be at the top of specialized quality if you play games at any real high skill level instead of whatever casual rubbish these clowns play, fucking Overwatch and TF2 I bet

Thank you user for actually giving a fuck. I'l set everything as you said.

Both you and your daddy are sissy faggot boys who should go back to your father-son buttfucking

Don't worry, we will build a special place in concentration camps for the likes of you, homo.

Good taste, OP. Having a cozy place on your mouse for your thumb and pinky fingers is a must.

Keep your little gay parks to yourself

Here is a quick fag test

boy or girl?

Depends
Would you fuck it?
If so, its definitely a man, homoboy

summed up your response in a haiku

i just realized fapped has to syllables

time to commit sodoku

Fag enabler gay boy should join the father son incest

IT'S A MAN, BABY!

I noticed a dramatic enhancement to my gaming experience when I at least got an anti-ghosting keyboard. Shift + most gaming keys shorts out the signals if you push more than one key at a time (e.g. A + S to backward strafe. you may only get A or S, depending on the order you hit them). Currently have a Cherry clone, 84-key mech and it's brilliant.

Hip to leg ratio looks legit, usually with that there's only room for a cunt and not a cock n balls. I'll go with female, but it could just be a really crafty trap, in which case I'd GTFO because traps are gay
MP4 unrelated.

placebo/materialism is a hell of a drug.

abject stupidity must be even worse

this is now a trap thread. post traps.

check my dubs

It's a man I'd still fuck it though

the entire point of bloody mice (and their new keyboard) is that they use optical (light sensor instead of metal contact) switches which last much longer than traditional switches. Did you not know this about the product you are shilling? The only other thing about those mice in particular of note is that they have overall bog standard performance and some click number settings. Anyone who cannot just macro the hell out of the necessary clicking in a game is not gaining anything with the shitty slow click activations these things afford.

i like where this is going.

Always mouse acceleration off.
400 dpi, 250 or 500 polling rate.
Windows cursor speed at the default center.

Went through lists and videos to find a mouse that looked good for my tastes and i stumbled upon pic related and the lightness and size made me bust a nut. Just convinced my friend to buy it too and he enjoys it a lot as well.

Also was thinking of making a separate thread about the subject but this seems fine. Interested in discussing inches per 360 in-game and if people prefer high senses compared to low senses and if you switch in between games or not. Currently playing blowverwatch and calculated the inch/360 to be ~23. Had it around 14 for a while but decided it would be easier to track people with a lower one and im glad i changed it.

Accessouries d'ordinateur?

Is posting obscure images of women and pretending they're men the hot new meme?