Unravel finally cracked

Yet another Denuvo game busted, this time by STEAMPUNKS
katcr.co/new/torrents-details.php?id=132937

Or a magnet link if you want it: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8B2A594889A89A2467XXX3EE0F417100486C741 '''Replace "XXX with " 88EB"

I don't think that autistic Swedish dev will be too happy about this.

That's cool but when are they going to crack the most requested games instead of obscure stuff

This shit piece of software could have stayed uncracked for all i care, why the fuck there's no worthwhile games anymore. I considered pirating PREY but all i do is playing fucking stone soup and stalker every day

MGS5, Tomato and Shitman all worth a pirate.
People were saying good things about God Eater as well, but I didn't play it.

I might try the game now.
Yarny sure is cute.

God eater is fine if you haven't touched monster hunter in your life. If you have, it's basically shovelware going through the motions but never coming within a 100 mile radius of what makes monhun good. It's just another beat'em up, basically.

Eh it's fine, we need more monster hunter clones. The more there are, higher the chances that we will eventually get something that can properly compete with it. I firmly believe every successful game should have as many clones as possible.
That's how we get new genres in the end.

I will not deny GE has a right to exist at least, if only so code vein can exist and hopefully be a more competent ripoff.

Post more yarn-man

That as well. Souls formula got super stale and all attempts to shake it up were underwhelming so far.

Those were the days

Denuvo bankrupt when?

This is an OK game. I already beat it.

I aint want that, even for free. Good to see either way.

Yarny is the cutest.

How is this not spoilered?

It's love too pure to be spoilered.

Who cares?

They already did you turbo nigger, unless you're absolutely dying to play such amazing hits as Robinson: The Journey, or Handball 17. In which case, you're right that they didn't, but the only games worth giving even half a shit about that use Denuvo are Near a tomato and Tekken 7.

Fucking pirate MORONS

Too bad we looked into his twatter and we saw that he's a sjw.

So, this is the shit that was being spammed?

Lol, let them spam, looks like some scroll from Morrowind anyways

Man I can't wait to not play all these Denuvo games.

enjoy your miners

but you can't unlock anything in shitman cause it still has online functions

when sony goes bankrupt or we get a repeat of black flag where a game is cracked 2 weeks before release

which also reminds me hitman removed denuvo anyway, now everyone who hated it for denuvo will change their mind and like it now right? :^)

Denuvo wasn't on top of the list of reasons to dislike nuHitman. Not by a long shot.

of course it isn't. why would would someone change their mind when something they've been shitting blood about for a year gets removed from a game

it still has online requirement even without denuvo

but denuvo was the only reason for always online. i read all about it on reddit you sneaky jew

Thank god. I've been waiting for this game for a long time.

t. no one

What?
Have you actually played the game or are you just trying to rile people up by being retarded?

it also means we can mod the shit out of hitman right? i mean denuvo is also the only reason mods couldn't be done

That has never been true nor will it ever be, no matter what kind of DRM people force into their products someone will ALWAYS find a way to get rid of it.

Do you have a point to with all this stupidity or just trying to hide how Holla Forums you are?

starforce was pretty bad with a crack taking forever to finally get made and then still having to disable any physical disk drives on your computer to force it to read from your virtual drive when you want to play the cracked game and the pain in the ass to fully remove starforce from your system

im pointing out the the stupid shit people say about denuvo as if they actually care it even exists and aren't just looking to shitpost about whatever new game while trying to pretend denuvo is a problem instead of just a thinly veiled complaint that you can't play a game for a week after release

you sound more like you are buttmad that denuvo is getting rekt and rambling about it to make yourself feel better.

sounds like you're happy that there's a double standard that if a game gets cracked its okay to advertise/shill it but if it has drm or never had drm to begin with you're a dirty shill for talking about it

What's your fucking point, retard? How does their behavior affect you or change the way video games are handled? I'll complain about denuvo and never play any of the games that use it, even after cracking. Nothing you say will stop me from doing this.

Is English even your first language? Its like you're just copy pasting stuff from a text file without even understanding a word.

noice

Holla Forums

Magnet isn't working, and neither is the torrent from kat. I just want to fuck yarny

Nevermind, on my way to fuck yarny