4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite minigame in another game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The rpg in system shock 2. Cant play it for long because respawning enemies.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Gwent from Witcher 3.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Ordered cigars earlier in the week, have today off and was hoping for them to come in today. According to the shipping code its less than an hour away but says it won't arrive until Friday. Kind pissed about that. Might go buy one while checking my bank today.

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettt

THROAT CANCER

First of 5 double shifts this week. I start my second shift an hour later than I usually do, so that's decent.

Space Harrier in Shenmue.

The Breath of Fire III Fishing game. I'm watching Red Dwarf on VHS tonight before I go to sleep. Is that cool or lame? Either way I paid almost nothing & got like 18 episodes out of it.

Theres an rpg in system shock?
Hows your day going user?

I've never played goemon tbh, maybe I'll do that today

You don't inhale cigars. It should be

There is a little gameboy thing that you can get in SS2. My favorite is the ultima like rpg that you can play on it.

no one cares

Still going to Japan? How much Japanese have you learned?

Got to leave work an hour early today. Was nice.
Hows life user?

How well does red dwarf hold up?

Neat! Love that kinda shit in games. How long are the games on it?

That's what I mean, throat cancer.

Fuck off attention whore. You didn't even fucking sage.

nigga dey used to put dat shit on pbs 4 free tbh

sup bruv u lost or sumn boi

Ive never been able to play them for long because the enemies get to you before you can finish one. One day i might find a safe space and play them.

Morning
Nothing particularly special today, just been listening to chink dota while I work
The CNN shitshow has been pretty entertaining though

Chao gardens

What kind?

My chest notes are sounding better when I sang. I practiced Johnny Cash's version of Hurt, and it had some parts that sounded all right. This is surprising since I'm usually completely picking apart my voice for every song. Getting the higher notes to sound good while singing is still hard though. I'm itching to do a Holla Forums sings, but I haven't seen one that has a lot of people participating in a long time.

The first 3 series hold up well, I forget which season they change directors though. Wish I had the whole series, but I've only got what random tapes I found. Surprised they even released them in the U.S.

hey

Isnt red dwarf that one brit space show that was an almost comedy parody thing, or am i thinking of somthing else?

I'm going to learn a few basic things like how to ask for directions before going. Know a little bit about sentence structure and stuff just through weeb shit so shouldn't be too bad.

Thats fucking lame. Theres no dark corner or nothing to hide in?

Thinking of getting an oliva cause I ain't had any of their cigars in almost a decade.

Poor girl. She barely got any in her mouth.

yes

If they released a solo version of this game, I would buy it immediately. It was the best part of SA2 next to the Sonic/Shadow levels.

When are they gonna get got?

Fine. A bit stressed about finances, but I probably shouldn't be. The wait for next week to see if I get a callback on this job I applied for is killing me. Tomorrow gonna probably renew my gym membership and ask one of my m8s if I can crash at his place during PAX West again.

Thats because 8ch's Holla Forums is dead.

How goes hey goy

I think the place where you get into the vent shaft on floor 2 is fairly safe, and the latter that goes nowhere on the richenbacher might be safe too.

From the one clip i saw of it, it was pretty ok. Not somthing i would watch, but not cancer.

In europe they call 6 episodes a series, instead of a season.

banic tbh

Dont they also have really short seasons too?

How long can you last if you don't get the job?

Ooooh do it and report back.

I know and its retarded. Plus you used the dumb britbong "series" and the right American one in the same post.

Why?

I guess. They also knock on your door & harass you if you watch the BBC. I know it doesn't need to be said, but they're incredibly cuckolded over there by their government.

Will do. I have that entire game memorised so i should be able to find a safe spot somewhere. The richenbacher is probably my best bet.

Nah I'd rather die due to old age.

The thread is bumplocked no?

I still have a job currently. I'd just like more money and more reasonable hours. And to not come home smelling like taint.

I would rather die fighting for my currently non-existant wife and family.

next you'll be telling me I should be calling Cold on the Cob an "Iced Cream stick".

A bit of pressure at work, there is a chance I could get fired
But If I get fired then I have to move all my shit 400km as I move back with family and have to stand around Awkwardly the whole time because I fucked up

I feel basically dead at this point

Is either CNN making me regret going into journalism, finishing Cowboy Bebop, missing the old days of 4chan, or all of them mixed

DAS RAYCISSS

Old age is so depressing. Slowly losing your mind and being more and more confined by your body falling apart.

What other games the gameboy got anyway?

Ohh yeah I hear you fam. Hopefully you get it

Never heard that one before

I dont remember too much. I think there is a space invaders clone, a pong clone, and probably a couple more arcade games. There is also the option to hack it for all the games, but ive never done it because it needs 6 hack.

If it helps any I have no friends & the only people I've talked to all day are you guys. That's why I said we should do a fishing trip or I should open a resale store so we can talk over some arcade games or something. at least we have the wall to look forward to.

Wouldn't now be the best possible time to get into Journalism as someone on the right
That computer in that nigs pants is the same we got at school

Nah those are popsicles.

Fired why?

Just become one of the new rising stars in alternate journalism brah. Fight fire with fire.

Hey, i have no friends except for the anons here. I like the lonliness.

It's called a paddlepod you fucking britbong
:^)

Losing your mind wouldn't be a problem if you had the proper social checks and balances to keep you from going off the deep end.

3 months till winter.

Like this newfag.

Probably the lockpicking minigame in oblivion, if only for nostalgia. Me and my cousin while growing up got so good at it that we could crack master locks with an extremely low lockpicking skill without breaking any lockpicks. We used to compete to see who could do it better.

Only cause you don't exercise and smoke a pack a day. There are fit 60 year olds and up, and your knees pop when you squat.

No clue, but apparently weaponized autism is being harvested. Maybe something productive will come of it.

Probably would never happen unless they find a way to shove in some kind of oc donut
Do my eyes deceive me or do we got a mod shitposting with us tonight?

Nice very fucking nice
But fired because I'm not working good enough, I thought I was trying and I understand 100% we're they're coming from
It should be good but if I fuck this up it's all Autism's fault

u got mak it monica

das ryt

It's winter now

Next playthrough im going to play a super nerd. All points into hack, cyber, research, and exotic weapons. I also have to play the gamepig every chance i get.

wew. You don't need a degree to start your own blog.

I'm hoping Anderson Cooper gets Doxed and fun shit happens

Good for you I guess. I'm working my ass off reselling to escape chicago & meat people. Literally every single person here is a nog, a poo who spits tobacco into the streets, homeless, a mexican who can't speak english, or a jew. Living in Chicago is like living in a personal hell made specifically for 4AM posters.

He never said degree

And seriously I work and interact with old people all day at my job. They act as if they are hollow. Like they are legit retarded. Your mind loses its power as you get old.

I quit smoking 2 months ago

i'm surprised no one's followed him around n outted dat nigga faggot ass tho tbh iz proll well known best kept secret type shit sum how lyk cosby druggin hoez

That's not saging though.

no it's not.

i'm going to fucking kill myself and this is why

You were JUST talking about cigars!

I have to admire how much you work to get out though. Alot of people nowadays would probably go nihilist and ignore the crime.

I did that with metroid prime's missile packs. And LTTP heart pieces.

I fucking hate counter-culture journalism though. I can't stand dumbasses like Paul Joseph and Alex Jones.

At this point, there is no other options. Its either sell yourself out to shit journalism outlets or the outlet that thinks doxing people is ok

You can't just make money off of bitching on Twitter.

I honestly hope that I get to a point where my life is so shit that I can invest in a business that will either buy me rich sadness or make my life a living agony

yes it is, it's minus 3 tommorow
That's definatly ain't summer not even in Canada

das rite

I fucking hate that shit. Luckily I do just slightly better than 90% of my coworkers so I'm fine I think in that regard.

Just get on gibs with that tism user

Sounds fun!

Whats that?

Still not a pack a day. Also 2 cigars a week on my days off is not even close to being as bad as 20 cigs a day. Also also you don't inhale cigars

Work under Tucker if you can, he's like the only Journo with integrity these days
Also Alex Jones has gone on to state he's an entertainer not a journo

it's a pokemon waht the fuck else would it be in a pokemon game

I don't believe in welfare

some of these are exclusive to certain times and it's a pain getting from spot to spot (100 of them) over and fucking over all goddamned day

Alex jones has legit points, he just says them retardedly. I see people memeing about "they're turning the frogs gay". It is true, but the frogs are turning into trannies, not gay.

Could go the project veritas model and become a super spy.

Whats a cell though? Why do you need it?

You better start believing fast. You bout to be poor montana

You on those broccoli sprouts like I told you? You smoke so you need those to flush all the shit in your system out when you piss.

Why even bother with the remake coming out? The second I saw they cut all those walking animations for pokemon I decided I wouldn't buy the game. It's clearly unfinished.

Someone recently stole my mail & over the 4th we had people blowing up people's porches with sticks of dynamite. Last night someone was killed with a machete. They've given so many gibs & money to the (((teachers))) they're saying they won't open public schools this fall.

This isn't stuff you can ignore. I'm fighting for my life here

Don't worry, it's not going to happen. Unless I get rich & have money to burn to open a small arcade I won't bother. Retail is dead.

I have family and a backup 3 hour a week job I can rely on

Zygarde cells are collectables you can get that power up the zygarde pokemon.

Holy fucking shit. All hell is going to break loose once summer vacation ends.

What? Is that your mowing thing?

What. Does it increase its EVs or something?

the same thing a cell in a human is

Not sure. I never did any of the zygarde stuff. I think it turns zygarde into a super zygarde thing when you have all of them.

Why would a pokemon need a phone though?

charlie rose monica jus b charlie rose

same reason yo triflin ass does monica

Patreon says otherwise

Fish too now apparently

A used game store seems pretty comfy. Cash in on people's nostalgia and you get first dibs on anything interesting people bring to sell
Gotta be good at hustling though

a cell in a human, not a cell used by a human

Not mowing, different user
But a supermarket in a small town

If you actually want to try and better yourself and your work ethic, then keep trying
Otherwise, do what Ritsu says and go full gibs

I don't think anyone from Fox has integrity

Yes, that why I hate Alex
He takes actually concerns, transforms it into "lol fucking globalists gay bomb buy my male vitality" and profits off of that

hes both a con artist and batshit insane

Take out a loan, maybe?

That seems like suicide
Invest in a career and then get blacklisted by every media corporation

No it's not? At least not where i'm from. Winter is still a far way away. Even the leaves arent dying yet!

It's still really really bad for you. a cigar is like 20 cigarettes.

THEYRE TURNING THE FISH GAY

cell as in that guy from dragon ball z

Tucker does, only him

It was minus 9 last weekend
It's winter
I'm pretty sure it's summer where you are

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet

Who put a pokemon in a prison then?

Why the fuck they give you 3 hours?

Why would you want to work for a major media company though?

Even if that were true I'm only smoking a couple a week anyway

Oooohhh. Neat. Post the pokemon designed off him

He knows exactly what he's doing
His whole thing is an act and he admitted it to a court

I never used legendaries. Legendaries kill the fun. I did use an alakazam though.

If using legendaries is wrong why are they in the game?

(((who))) else?

Because I was guy who put up the special stickers, with a bit of putting away groceries

I hate Alex Jones not because he's an infotainment snake oil salesman but because he's a civic nationalist who thinks everyone can get along as long as they chant the right Patrioticâ„¢ slogans and go to their make-work job that only exists to prop up the fake economy.

To get you to buy the game early so you get access to them at all.

My last playthrough I carried a farfetch'd all the way to the elite 4. Was comfy. Love that little weakling.

shiiiiiiiiiet

Why not ask for more hours if you get fired?

Atleast its not luvdisc. I wouldnt use it ironically.

dis nigga

Okami's fishing minigame was always fun

That was the hours I worked before I got this job
That job was the old one but they saidI can get it back if I need to

Like?
Also

I only use gen 1/2 pokes and ones that I think look nice honestly.

Hows life user?

Oh nice. I'd do that. Hell I'd quit the job that you are failing at if you ask the other one first to come back honestly.

The last I've heard of Tucker, he was dedicating a portion of a show watched by 50+ conservatives to talk about a literally who on Twitter, other than that he just seems like a generic Fox news person

Even then, working with Tucker would mean working under fucking Fox News in general

I think that some MSM outlets have some of the truth and facts mixed up with overhyped shit, and I feel like I could be a change to that

Sorry but I'm not falling for "I'm pretending to be retarded"

I actually prefer my current job though

Rotom's different forms in gen 4 is impossible to get. They made alot of event only pokemon in the early games that are completely impossible to get legit now.

is yo last name turner or murdoch?

Objection, you can get those forms in HG/SS without an event

No you won't. You'll get stuck behind the scenes pushing whatever agenda they get told to push by whoever is giving them money at the moment. Or get fired if you try to resist.

Don't wanna sound mean but its the truth.

Ohhh. Ask your boss for tips on how to not fuck up as much then

I thought there was an event that you had to download so a door unlocked so you can get those forms

Night anons.

g'night monica

Cya fam

I mean, for the really MSM ones, then maybe.
NBC seems to have a lot less of an agenda, then something like CNN. And there are outlets that are smaller, but not complete whore shit like Heat Street or something

Silver Rainbow in A Trick of the Tail for the Sega Saturn.

says tripfag who only posts in 4am threads