Games With Big Guys For You

Help me, Holla Forums, I'm in desperate need of games with enemies/npcs that are big guys significantly larger than the player character/anything else, preferably in ways that trigger my thalassophobia.
I want guys so big they can crash my playthrough with no survivors effortlessly, but just being impressively enormous is enough.

Breath of the Wild :^3

Report for not vidya. This thread sould belong on /bane/.

What about games where you're the big guy?

>>>/svidya/

There is also a sore lack of this.

Some MMOs allow you to be big guys.
Tera has the Baraka, LotRo has the Beornings, and FFXIV has the Roegadyn.

any souls game

This isn't /cuckchan/ you mong. Reported.

He was mocking you, redirecting you to a board of uptight pussies, you blind fucking putito.

See embed

Would even if I could, but on mobile.

Why don't we ever talk about Rainworld? I like Rainworld.

roflmao lololol exksckdee xD XD Xd

Somebody get this hothead outta here.

It's alright, it's kind of boring if you're not playing it to see the environment react to everything though.

Because it looks like a pixelshit CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE nostalgia cash in on first glance (that was my first impression) even though it's actually fluidly animated and filled with varied and pretty cool AI.
It's got a bunch of massive flaws but I feel like the creatures make up for it.

Going to agree that the gameplay itself is rather clumsy.

Simmer down, little dude.

I liked a lot of the creature interactions too, but truth be told some creatures scared the everloving shit out of me.
Those giant orange bugs are the worst. Just watching them move towards you is horrifying.

A lot of effort for such a lowly shitpost.

WHO PAID YO?

My first run in with the spiders was the worst
And on topic:

IT NEVER ENDS ON BIG GUYS. A FATE HINGES ON NO MAN. SERIOUS SAM IS ONLY 6' AND HE KILLS FOUR TIMES HIS SIZE. NO END TO SIZE.

What game is in the second picture?

Rainworld, per

Get this hot head outta here.

Dragons dogma even though some arent huge they are certainly big.

Such a shame it will never be made.

???

You have a choice here (actual spoilers):
eat one of those to gain enlightenment, your guide will leave you and she won't forgive you unless you replace them later.
If you eat them all she dies.
Or you can just leave and hibernate and get enlightenment without hurting her and then you will later gain the ability to understand her and she can lore dump if you bring her pearls
Sorry about the spoiler spam.

Doshin the giant

is blade runner as good as they say?

It's very good but it's an acquired taste. If you dislike noir it won't really do it for you.
The writing and acting is amazing and everything ties together wonderfully by the end.
The effects and cinematography are utterly gorgeous and knock many modern movies out of the park. The city is utter eye candy in every shot whilst managing to not chew the actors. Every character has a motivation, a will, and a personality.
It's a Cyberpunk masterpiece that perfectly encapsulates what the genre is about; low life in a dirty sci-fi world questioning the morality and ethics of advancement from the position of the downtrodden.
Watch the directors cut it's better. Also watch the Super Mario Bros movie because it reused the props and stages.

HOW HAS NO ONE MENTIONED SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS

Because it's in the OP.

Right.
Good lookin out.

You know it's lousy bait when the faggy little boy is too scared to stay and harvest the salt and he pussies out after (1) post

I think SoC was my first taste of enormous enemies that weren't stiff MMO effigies. Overrated to hell and back, surely, but very few games have such fluidity and living quality to their big guys. Though I am talking about a game I haven't really played in about 3-4 years and mostly quit after beating it, so I may just be nostalgic.

The fact that the first result was the absurdly shitty Xturd redesign hurt my soul.
Thankfully, it was the first and almost the only one.

How about the biggest of the big?

mah nigga

Well it's more western-dystopia brand of cp. Most CP fans are into cyborgs and all the high tech degeneracy tbh.

I remember that you could encounter Epic creatures in Spore creature and civilization phase. Pretty much just giants walking around and fucking your shit up if you aren't careful.

The Lynel is only particularly fun big guy to fight among normal enemies though,

Almost any monster are larger than the mc, even the Lao Shan fight (and the giant enemy crab) is a banepost

Doesn't get much bigger.

Jesus what. Are there really that many dungeons?

Dont forget that slimy fucker Gogmazios

(v:^)

No, BOTW uses an entirely new system of damage and hearts. It's fully emulatable, what's your fucking excuse for not having played it?

What a fucking disaster. It does not convey he is the giggest niggest, and it continues the trend of every new design (that isn't Sol but even his proportions are fucked) somehow has something wrong with it, Potemkin just being the worst.