Cyber-bullying

ITT: post your cyber-bullying exploits

I played NT from launch. Always was good at it and that is why I stuck with it after steam release and the eventual dwindle of the player base. Finally dropped it a while back after getting wrecked by snilah a or that one obscenely good player that would join occasionally. Being better than 95% of players was nice, but I couldn't handle being shit on by the top 5% exclusively anymore. Sorry for blogposting.

No wonder nobody's playing with him

lel steam tricked me, when it first came out I bought the orange box thinking I was getting 5 whole games, but when I got home it needed internet I didn't have. A few years later I was finally able to play half life. Fuck you gabe. Then the sales happened. I'm like those guys who pay for micro-transactions in phone games.

Truly bullies are the real victims

kek

nice

I used to play garry's mod a lot a long time ago.

Once I was voice chatting with a brown girl and her friend, and she started asking me about my masturbatory habits.

Why did that fucking post made me laugh

Neotokyo is super comfy and the community certainly helps.

i always forget Holla Forums is full of casuals

I am subscribed to a bunch of RSS feeds for NeoTokyo groups, but every time people get together to play I am either at work or I'm not at home.

I remember playing MoH: Vanguard on splitscreen with 2 old friends a couple of years ago. I was really good at the game and loved to crawl around and hide, then pick them up with headshots using the G43.
I remember at some point I got so good at the game, that I could pick them up from afar with a single headshot. In some town level I killed them roughly 20 times each before one of them started screeching and crying of anger. I never would of thought that a 16 year old guy would get so butthurt that he would start screaming and crying from getting killed in some vidya.

Good times

You work at night, user?

I live in GMT+2, so I assume most of the people playing NT are in America