gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET:
OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858

OP FIRST DAWN
>>>/gamergatehq/330729

1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. ESA ESRB redpill distribution
>>>/gamergatehq/330713
4. OP FAR-FLAG
>>>/gamergatehq/330646
5. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/infinitechan/status/882527413325967360
twitter.com/infinitechan/status/882652413404033026
archive.fo/g5vRl
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
archive.is/4Kv5s
archive.is/ZS302
archive.is/MEgjL
archive.is/jyuus
archive.is/vG7yU
archive.is/f3xWm
archive.is/tIRpU
archive.is/hD79z
archive.is/vjrC7
archive.fo/WV4O2
archive.is/sTC4h
archive.is/ezkvP
archive.is/vu6O5
archive.fo/jPtpM
twitter.com/ManicWagon/status/882452746690904066
archive.is/YdUd4
archive.fo/sRAkx
youtube.com/watch?v=3aijs_qVHHA
archive.is/4OLRb
cnn.co.jp/
archive.is/Qh603
archive.is/utwbM
archive.is/R6trb
archive.is/B351O
archive.is/P9Ddq
archive.fo/Bn2zw
archive.fo/rgeKp
archive.fo/i1EZo
archive.fo/IEZoK
archive.fo/Fehij
archive.fo/8ijN6
archive.fo/fAWSX
archive.is/tmYG2
twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/882433127079182336
archive.fo/g5vRl)
twitter.com/DumbAssholeBox/status/882450777289015296
twitter.com/eb0lamerican/status/882439582083678208
twitter.com/polNewsForever/status/882656630290231297
archive.is/ZZPPd
pastebin.com/c6hjVLFm
twitter.com/mockNDrole
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/882675510400225281
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/882681833422548992
archive.fo/54vY5
shadowban.de/tester/
archive.is/8WXk9
usps.com/help/contact-us.htm
consumerist.com/2007/08/14/updated-contact-att-ceo-randall-stephenson/
dell.com/support/Contents/us/en/4/category/Contact-Information
archive.is/joZnk
archive.is/qkBSh
archive.is/6AkaE
youtube.com/watch?v=KJopQED5q1I
archive.is/JpZIt
archive.fo/ElasD
archive.is/pL1jS
att.com/contactus/
twitter.com/ATTBusiness
forums.att.com/t5/Community-Blog/bg-p/Community_Blog
forums.att.com/t5/Member-Discussions/ct-p/Business_Member_Discussions
att.com/gen/investor-relations?pid=5598
archive.is/mtmfK
archive.is/Fn9hm
archive.is/eCxDZ#selection-1417.26-1426.1
exhentai.org/g/1051020/25f6a1305f/
archive.is/NAido
archive.fo/Rngkn
web.archive.org/web/20170705222148/http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world-0/us-politics/cnn-blackmail-reddit-hansassholesolo-trump-wrestling-meme-statement-accusations-claims-a7825856.html
archive.is/QGPAp
businessinsider.com/trump-is-against-the-att-time-warner-deal-2017-1?r=US&IR=T
twitter.com/MockNDrole/status/882731695920885760
archive.is/tSrkK#selection-2037.0-2039.11
archive.is/87QdW
twitter.com/XCK3D
archive.is/XQjvK
archive.is/WdAxL
archive.is/icqDL
archive.is/y6rtV
archive.is/Xi5oW
archive.is/Ievmi
dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/netflix-documentary-nobody-speaks-misunderstands-modern-censorship/
archive.is/QlFG4
archive.is/Ac0Iu
archive.is/7b9A2
archive.is/DfHlh
archive.fo/APSMr
archive.is/9noMl
grrm.livejournal.com/155522.html
archive.is/aY3mU
archive.fo/aY3mU
archive.is/uSieM
archive.is/rrz8l
archive.is/sGBqI
archive.is/cYL2r
archive.is/On6DM
archive.is/Cjo7g
twitter.com/infowars/status/882773599139930112
archive.is/K5T4N
gurochanocizhuhg.onion.link/dis/res/616.html
twitter.com/Real_Assange/status/882795699187752960
twitter.com/julianassange
archive.is/NJuQy
archive.is/Mn6Lv
archive.is/734Ib
archive.is/RUqXx
justice.gov/crt/conspiracy-against-rights
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Silly user, don't you know apologizing is something for right wingers to do?

Calling it now, they will do something like this again, some other outlet will at the very least. They will claim they are showing support for the poor victims of CNN by doxing someone else, and soon it will be a red wedding of identities being revealed.

Daily Reminder
CNN works for the mercenary the mask man

Lets fucking do this post memes and we'll use them on twitter

FART FART FART FART FART
twitter.com/infinitechan/status/882527413325967360
twitter.com/infinitechan/status/882652413404033026
FART FART FART FART FART

Everyone's getting fucked and I wish I knew how to use Sony veggie to make some dank memes.

benis

We've gone this far, why should we stop now?

It's always these same fucking weasel words to justify their actions. Never let them dictate when this is okay.

Leave and never come back.

Read a book and learn how to user
Your country needs you

Is this reaL? Last I heard >she was all for it

but user
I don't have eyes

Archive of previous bread
archive.fo/g5vRl

The weak should fear the strong.

She is.

Get >>>/out/

so some guy I'm arguing with is say that Trump's tweet of the gif has cause actual violence against newspeople. He's currently looking for sauce for that claim, but is there any truth to that is that just more spin?

Those thighs and calves are literal perfection.

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news related and not.

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa after it was taken down, make sure to use it… Now Approved by Japs.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt

Every time this sort of shit happens it's the same thing.

Boy this is gonna bite his election in the ass
Then again old Wu never stood a chance

should add the Dragonmaid bullshit going on.

Gimme a good description and it will be ready in the next bread.

You have better things to do with your life user. You know the answer to your own question. Ask him for some proof, and then laugh at it because it *will* be bullshit. There is no credible source in 2017 besides Wikileaks.
More importantly
tell this person to kill himself already.

The problem with tumblr is the legbearded feminists that pozz it, which the pink fist already cover. As a platform it is way less censorious than twitter, you should put their logo on it instead of tumblr

Is this cultural appropriation?

What else is new?

steals*

Alright

Even Cuckthony Oldtano is fricked off at CNN.

War
War has changed

The CNN post on KiA made it to the front page of leddit with over 12k leddit points despite getting hit hard by shills downvoting en masse. People are pissed, we must capitalize on this. I recommend we throw all our autism reserves at this, sperg beyond the impossible.

This is exactly what happened during the early days of gamergate

Do actual muslims buy those things? Are there any pictures of real muslims wearing those? Looks like failed marketing to me. I am pretty sure the only people who wear those are white feminist muslim supporters.

archive.is/4Kv5s
archive.is/ZS302
archive.is/MEgjL
archive.is/jyuus
archive.is/vG7yU

archive.is/f3xWm

archive.is/tIRpU

archive.is/hD79z

archive.is/vjrC7

archive.fo/WV4O2

archive.is/sTC4h

archive.is/ezkvP

archive.is/vu6O5

archive.fo/jPtpM

What the fuck is worng with this company?
twitter.com/ManicWagon/status/882452746690904066
archive.is/YdUd4

That is what happens when you replace journalists with out of touch with reality slacktivists.

Now, imagine if they double down and delete comments en masse like they did during the Quinnspiracy.
Get hype, it's probably gonna happen.

Even if muslims bought those, wouldn't it be fucked up that an "american", non-muslim, corporation is making money off a religion and culture of all things? If there is such a thing as 'appropriation', that should be it.

Back in 2014 or even early 2015 did you ever think you would be able to kill CNN one of the biggest news companies out there?

Its amazing that we're at this point

Archive Everything!!!

Funimation Yet again pushes personal politics into a dub this time being Dragonmaid.

You mean that anime tumblr already hates because MUH OBJECTIFICATION?

"CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that Change"
This is without any room for argument a direct threat.

WTF I love Wu now.

I misread that tweet
Oh well lets see how this goes for WU

This is a strange story, would make a good movie had Hollywood not been so far up it's ass it would make CNN, Gawker, and the SJW out to be heros.

can someone put cnn logo on the zeppelin

Because leftshits hubris has gotten the better of them, and thinking they are impervious to any damage will sink them like titanic.

yea

Sometimes, I wonder how Ted Turner feels about CNN. He hasn't been in control of it for years right?

Okay I get your point, but cultural appropriation is generally flawed. If sjw's were fair, they would have to ban muslims from participating in christmas and stuff like that. Or what about other cultural events, like octoberfest in Germany.

By sjw logic the guys in that picture are doing something wrong. This cultural appropriation bullshit makes no sense and someone should red pill normalfags on this so this trend stops.

Never watched this guy, only saw his face being used as reaction pics. Why is he a cuck?

They are probably being disingenuous and using some technicality like "blackmail" actually meaning "when somebody wants you to do something or else they'll do something to you". Since CNN wants him to NOT do something then it isn't blackmail :^)

In the first episode they say "Its like cultural appropriation with out the culture"

I remember in August 2014 when the most we could hope for was to change some websites' ethics policies. Taking down Gawker was a dream for the future. Mainstream (((journalism))) wasn't even on our radar.
What a difference three years makes.

Shes wearing make up.
shes a whore.

To further elaborate, they [CNN] are aware of the genuine harm that would come to this user should his information be revealed to the public, as previously stated in the article.
There is no room for hiding under "it was worded weird".
They have stated
1. They understand the Harm that would be done unto the citizen if his personal information were revealed
2. There is a clear demograph that would use access to his information maliciously
3. Their posting of his information WOULD cause others to seek to harm this individual
4. The condition that their needs be met under the threat that his information would be published for the purpose of inciting other to attack this individual.
It's cut and dry blackmail.

mind providing examples?

you don't have to post videos. I saw the first two episodes and couldn't watch any further because I couldn't stand that they used those words in the show.

There is so much shit happening, almost like i'm in a fever dream. So much shit is happening to them, and rather than change, they act worse and worse to a point where they fucking threaten to dox someone publicly over a meme.

LOL they doubled down on "Stupid as shit" comment about voters.

We can keep going. We don't need to stop after that.

he's not a cuck, he's a /mu/men

This is fake, she's not using that profile pic and Blockhead was calling out Rubin for spreading fake shit. Yea I know the Pozzfeed crew lies through their teeth daily but so far there's no archive of that post

Time to remember them it's not the first time this shit happens and that people won't stand for a third one

archive.fo/sRAkx

Lets not forget the past few weeks

Holy shit best time line
Thats not to forget Pewdiepie or jontron becoming shit lords and Antifa being labeled as a terrorist group

From our friends at Holla Forums

I was looking for an archive right now, dumb shits.

*and notch

Gamegrumps was so much better with Jon.

Gawker dying was glorious. I had a huge grin on my face when I read that back then. I can't even imagine the erection I would get if CNN got fucked over for this.

Pewdiepie and Jontron also got into Sweden's hate list, not that it's hard to do, knowing Sweden.

Despite it being animated at 1/3 thats bretty good animation.

Game grumps would be wetter without arin and ayyyy yono.

wew

Did you guys see this yet? There is no way that woman got hired for her skills.

Bane?

Best time line

He used to frequent Sargon's streams and he's generally pretty chill. Nowadays he seems to want to distance himself from that crowd, I guess he doesn't want more backlash because let's face it, his audience is comprised of hipsters and 90% of them are SJWs.

Fuck off false flag

Fuck off

I just wish people got this worked about Anita's shit on Vidcom. That was one of the best chances we had in quite a while to make some damage on her. We should had made an OP to contact as many anti harassment orgs and force them into releasing some statement about it. If they stand against her behavior we would've put another dent on her credibility; if they didn't, we would've make some damage on their reputation. Since most of these orgs are shady it would be a win-win

In canada you cannot be sure, some women have more balls than some of the men up here. Not (((women))). And considering the lack of makeup, shes not a hard leftshit and may be legit.

Reminder that this is who CNN is picking a fight with. A bunch of Internet autists who tracked down a flag in an empty field miles from civilization, with nothing to go on but a grainy webcam feed of the sky.

Remember to email vidcon advertisers

I liked to watch it because it was comfy and felt like 2 real friends having a good time. Unfortunately it was all a lie

Do it but I can't shake the feeling it would be way more effective when it was still hot

This time a hard crime has been committed. If anita did the same we'd have her crucified already.

>Also angry Jim youtube.com/watch?v=3aijs_qVHHA
WHY DOES THIS MAKE ME ROCK HARD?

>not even Dave Rubin though he retracted at least

Relax, most anons are skeptical of it, they explicitly state it as a rumor

FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SOCJUS

I hope you're right

Welcome to the gamergate twilight zone

It literally doesn't matter if he isn't a 15 year old
Blackmail cases (Specifically Rico Act Cases) do not have expanded sentences for minors
"He's not 15 years old" Would do literally nothing for them in court

this still amazes me

If anything, them wasting resources on the He's not 15 thing is a boon

their damage control is biting them in the ass

She must be highly qualified, nobody would pick a white person in 2017 if not by necessity.

Because both Sargon and Jim are men?

This. A crime where the victim being a minor makes the sentence more severe is murder, not this.

Canada has literal grants for hiring anyone who is a "woman" vag or not.

Back to the island, both of you.

user, kindly suck off a shotgun.

How to take down CNN's ad revenue

archive.is/4OLRb

Doesn't necessarily matter, if he's 15, CNN will literally be crucified by the people.

Remember, airports have deals to keep CNN on, that's their main source of ratings.

Society wise, I guess, but legal it would still not change the sentence.

Huh, thats more than the bush daughters, though still probably less than clintons.

I would've totally believed you if you just said it, they publish non-stories all the time

that's some spicy shit

also

i'm really disappointed by people falling for or using that. van jones said shit like that on air, he's the one reasonable cnn personality on this issue.

Remember the "All female game event" that were going to do in Barcelona and had been cancelled because some anons wanted to assist as transgenders just for keks? Now the news report that the event was cancelled because "they got threats".

Is any journalist with integrity left in the world?

stating "doubts" about Russia and calling it a flat-out nothing burger are 2 completely different things. One is a viewpoint you might be allowed to have, the other is showing that the station is indeed complicit in allowing the narrative to continue when combined with the senior producer's statements.
I don't recall him saying something as strong as that on air either.

Canada has these Equal Employment Opportunities laws, I wouldn't trust them.

It's like the good ol' days.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Anons being skeptical doesn't mean twitter or reporters are.
Some lone anons here are falling for it till it's pointed out for them.

It doesn't make a difference in that CNN is breaking the law or are asses.
However, it harms the story and makes it look like it being played up or that people are willing to believe anything to demonize them. A wrong detail hurts credibility and misinforms.

It's interesting that leftists defending CNN or downplaying are just showing that they don't care about acts, only party towing.

Sally Ride was highly qualified. It's 2017 user, get with the times

We have literally an admission of guilt from them.

cnn.co.jp/

What are you talking about?
He literally stayed in a rented house with sargon and a shitload of youtubers for vidcon. Was on a number of videos and streams with them.

Jumping at shadows hurts everyone except sjws user, unless you have solid proof of your heavily off topic accusations then kindly stop jumping at shadows.

He never disappoints.

archive.is/Qh603

Of course. OF COURSE.
OF COURSE

For fuck's sake Bob, how can someone become so hateful?

NO
BAD
TACTICS

Does every Astronaut get interviewed by Reddit? Do they all get posted to the frontpage? This is clearly propaganda.

How long till mods ban this from 4chan

The far left is basically composed entirely of hate at this point. And SJWisim has ALWAYS been about hate and control.

What's up with this bullshit push against "game over" screens? This is not the first time I hear about it, I'm pretty sure I saw this in one of those academic papers. Something about "game overs" preventing some people from enjoying the whole game and something about story-driven games not having it so they were better (the example was Her Story I think)

Localization will fix that very soon

Do SJWs not realize that removing anonymity online would hurt the left far more than it would hurt the right?

archive.is/utwbM

archive.is/R6trb

archive.is/B351O
archive.is/P9Ddq

Bad at vidya

archive.fo/Bn2zw

The dub was rewritten to insert references to slutshaming, patriarchy, cultural appropriation. Surprisingly some feminist on Reddit got wind of it and they hate it too.

Unfortunately this CNN happening is drowning all of this out.

Game over screens are a little demoralizing, but they can be fun if they're creatively done.

This is beyond hateful, I don't have a word for this. How can one man be so punchable?

Where's the archive so I bet upset over a real article?

brace yourselves, we'll have crowded boats reaching our shores pretty soon

They don't want anonymity removed for everybody, only for some people (aka not them).

Sorry I forgot but those 2 pics are pretty much the whole thing

archive.fo/rgeKp

Jesus history repeats its self

KILL ALL JOURNALISTS

I'm not denying that you stupid faggot, you're missing the damn point.
Spreading blatantly false, unverifiable and questionable info hurts credibility.
You'll get dumb libshits going "they got these details wrong and are spreading fakenews, they just want to incite violence" and more idiocy we're already seeing.

codemonkey pls

Are you using custom CSS?
Werks on my machine :^)

No, you just hit the capture button.
See where it says "capturing all"?

I didn't, It's a bug. I think it's because I'm using a screen capture app

How do you fuck that up?

(((freudian slip)))

At this point I want open warfare with these fucking losers. They need they shit smacked.

Holla Forums is doing good work.

this is fun.

And, forgot to remove the spoiler tag

Sounds like something Nintendo would think of, they must have noticed people would end up with a shitton of lives in Galaxy, right?

Oh, it gets better.

archive.fo/i1EZo
archive.fo/IEZoK
archive.fo/Fehij
archive.fo/8ijN6
archive.fo/fAWSX

I tell you hwat that boy ain't right

Moviebob truly is webm incarnated

Bob is closer to a legit fascist then Holla Forums could ever dream of.

Meant to quote (You) too, enjoy your (you) and dont spend it all in one place.

Well he and Jim sterling are always the first to jump to genocide

I don't even have words at this point. How in the hell can he write all of that and be serious.

MOVIEBLOB YES

how can ""one man"" have ""so many"" bad opinions on everything

I been away for some days but just saw this.
Glixel (rolling stones gaming site) has closed down.

Realistically though, aren't like, all Mario games retardedly easy?
$9 says they still manage to get a game over in
"Sonic but even if you fall in a hole you still drop your rings"

I'm missing the "50000 years" screencap. Does anyone else have it?

this is how i want to die

Does he still have a job or is he living on autist bux?

If he wasn't a fat fuck, he probably would have killed someone by now.

He probably has killed someone before, shit, didn't that one kid that went ghost a couple weeks ago manage to kill someone despite being completely incompetent?

The transexual brony who thought he would turn into a ghost girl from a danny phantom cartoon who shoots like the polygon doom player?

its called being a commie not fascist you nigger

After vidcon now the garbage humans make videos about CNN

Hey, come to think of it, tin sorbet, do you think some mafia style hit threat was placed on him so he could apologise? I mean, fuck, CNN only made the mistake of admitting to doing it arrogantly thinking it would work in their favor, who else might be doing shit like this but are smart enough to keep their mouths shut about it?

Yeah the one that hated black people.

There's a huge push for the casualization of games, they want as many people as possible to buy them. If a game is too hard then your aunt won't buy anymore. Now if we take out the "game over" and all the parts where skill and perseverance are needed then they won't have that bad feeling of losing and won't feel inadequate.

He's still has a patreon somehow. Last I checked he was making like U$3k

Gamergate is the dark souls of movements :^)

But casuals dont want to pay for a 60$ game, they want to pay 120$+ in microtransactions for the illusion of paying less.

Actually they don't, and if you knew anything about the economics of microtransactions in games you'd know that's a lie.

so what would the situation be, who would be arthas, who would be Tirion, because Bolvar is obviously (gamergate)

His hate list reads just like Coldsteel the Hedgeheg's hate list.

He really thinks he's some kind of higher being. Like he's a euphoric superior entity. All he talks about is this "superior globalist future" and how he'll be a critical part of it. Oh, and his second favorite thing to talk about is how republicans (his "other") will end up being irrelevant and unemployed.

Like, it's all childish fantasising. All of it. This future he imagines will never happen. His enemies will never "lose all their jobs" like he so desperately believes. He's really just a fat, sad, autistic manchild that lives in a damp basement in brooklyn, LARPing as an intellectual.

Moviebob…I pity you.

Gather all the memes
Open up your photoshops and MS paints
Get all videos talking about this
remember to tweet #CNNBlacklist

We're back baby

We've been back since June.

Twitter put #CNNBlackmail back on the Trending Blacklist

Also who preffered to play Super Mario 3 than going to his grandmother's funeral.

I was 7 when my grandfather died. We didn't had so much contact and yet I understood I had to go to his funeral. Was was sad I couldn't be sadder.

Normal well adjusted people that don't think people's lives should be ended because you got memed on?

I may have used the first want wrong, but many casual, mobile game users in particular, end up spending more on a single mobile game than a retail games base cost when it comes to the deceptive costs. Small purchases do tend to add up to be expensive.

Acidman sending fake copyright claims

archive.is/tmYG2

I never left

Wrong.

This picture is too perfect.

ARCHIVE

So, it wasn't just CNN, it was Buzzfeed AND the Southern Poverty Law Center.
What a shitshow.

Fuck, forgot it was already archived.

List of advertisers
twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/882433127079182336

user in last bread was building more. (Ctrl + F for the pastebin in the archive archive.fo/g5vRl)

As said earlier in this thread- Airports are paid to keep CNN on.
We can't Disnod the entire US Airport industry.
We can share that fact to the public and let them try (and succeed).

DisNod Tactics for Normalfags
twitter.com/DumbAssholeBox/status/882450777289015296

Memes example
twitter.com/eb0lamerican/status/882439582083678208
(got that in Mp4 form so we can put it on twitter?)

Not too edgy, ideal for normalfags. Recent events (like the guy who got killed in North Korea) help make the comparison easier.

While it can just be jokes, don't forget to do informative tweets- especially those where they badly tried to cover their ass with memory-holing when events took place.

This is still GG's unofficial anthem due to the lyrics- right?

Keep digging and remember to archive everything

Huh?

I'm guessing g Notch can't go back to Sweden either.

Thanks for the link. Didn't think Reddit actually cared about good dubs.

CNN needs to learn the power of sea lions

Why would he want to?

it's such an important little story for a variety of reasons. If you knew nothing about him you might give him the benefit of the doubt and think, hey maybe he was so sad about this woman he loved dying that he retreated into the only thing that could keep him together in these dark times… his precious vidya

instead, thanks to him posting constantly, we have a man whose entire purpose seems to be spouting straight up totalitarian anti-right politics all day on social media, and who in all likelihood, thinks he's the smartest person ever while allowing himself to be photographed looking like a giant fat slob obsessed with a fucking great video game from the 80s

Does this check out? The author of the meme is a mexicanon and not the blackmailed individual?

twitter.com/polNewsForever/status/882656630290231297

Can someone do something with this?
I can't add Trump's face over this guys.

Also if CNN are given an intro, give them Eddie Guerro's old intro (Lie, Cheat, Steal)

In the context of what he wrote about, it didn't sound like that at all.

Sometimes I think I'm a shitty person. /cow/ and gamergate made me realize I'm not so bad.

I forgot how powerful emails can be. Reminder to all to do this.
Memes are good, but don't forget to strike the jew where it hurts, the wallet.

>can clearly see the d in Island

archive.is/ZZPPd

Not our acidmaen, the one from Law and Order

No clue. The age was speculation by someone who deleted their tweet after.

I'm wondering if CNN bluffed and never knew who made it.
It's more than likely something someone made on here or a similar imageboard, then someone on Reddit may have reposted it.

Wtf now liberals hate mexicans:^]

DisNod is back baby!
WOOO!!

The person they accused of baleeted their online presence.

>it is game on

Pic related on how to DisNod.

The targets:
pastebin.com/c6hjVLFm

user in last thread was trying to find more contact info and stopped half-way. I removed the ones already on the list:
AC Pro
Aleve
Alfa Romeo
Audi
AT & T
BMW
Century Link
Clear Choice
Dell
Exxon Mobil
Hewlett-Packard
Hilton
Infiniti
Jos. A Bank
< STOPPED HERE
Lexus
Marriott
McDonald’s
Men’s Wearhouse
Mini Cooper
Michelob
Microsoft
Mercedes-Benz
National Car Rental
National Education Association
Optum
Panera
Pom Wonderful
Prudential
Stelara
Sleep Number Beds
Stella Artois
TD Ameritrade
Tempurpedic
US Postal Service
Vistaprint
Vita Coco
Whole Foods

Don't forget to add airports to this.

Guys I am on a new pc and I need some lewd anime reactions NOW

Please help

No, fuck off.

Is this what you're asking for?

Do some emails and we might post some in celebration when CNN pulls out.

I'd give her a ride on my rocket

Have I been shadowbanned:
twitter.com/mockNDrole

I also RT'd some good stuff, so hopefully that helps on the social media front.

>>>/lewd/

Yes, I'm sure Dr. Jennifer Sidey is in no way qualified to be an astronaut with a fucking PhD in Combustion Engineering from Cambridge.
It's not like she's an expert on building rockets or anything… oh, wait.
Fuck off.

When is he going to realize that bitching on the internet isn't a valid career?

Every story about China is always hilariously bad.
It's amazing the country is still around.

Looks fine from here.

Whatcha doin', el cura?

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

THE ULTIMATE MEMETIC HUMAN FORCE OF THE SOUL AGAINST RETARDED MORALFAGGOTS AND CULTISTS

FINALLY GOT A COMPUTER LET'S MAKE SOME MONSTERBRO PIXELS AND OC LEWDS

Can't Barage the Farage
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/882675510400225281

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/882681833422548992
News tips: 404.827.1500
Call them and complain! Also ask for Battletoads or Far Cry 6

archive.fo/54vY5

FOR THE TIDDIES, FULL OF HOPES AND DREAMS

shadowban.de/tester/

Her education sounds similar to mercedes' education.

Sorry, hispanic from mexico since white people dont want to live in mexico, especially libshits

When do we send CNN the calling card?

I like catboys more.

That's gay.

Yeah, you can go fuck yourself.

He really is the physical embodiment of this New Vegas line.

archive.is/8WXk9

lol, aged poorly.

Be that as it may, it doesn't change the fact that I want to suck him off.

I'M TAKING YOU OFF THE AIR

That's even gayer.

Every time I think "this can't possibly get worse," the people in the hole start blasting away the bedrock.

How do I contact Microjew, and Dell and AT&T (and apparently the USPS)? I've already contacted Panera and Mickey D's.
Reminder that its really easy to send emails and they *will* have an effect.

Is there such a thing as perfection?

Thanks best friend

Guys I need to waste the bump limit of this thread and need some pepe reaction pics NOW

Please help

And since we're posting CNN memes…

Jesus fucking christ, can no-one take a joke anymore?

USPS: usps.com/help/contact-us.htm
Microsoft I'll have to look into.
For AT&T, it might be worth taking a stab at contacting the CEO since I don't think they have a general email support: consumerist.com/2007/08/14/updated-contact-att-ceo-randall-stephenson/
Dell can be reached here: dell.com/support/Contents/us/en/4/category/Contact-Information

Also, in addition, most of these firms have social media accounts. Just shoot them a message and ask how they feel about CNN's recent behavior, seeing as they are a sponsor.

PULL OUT FROM WHAT?

What?

No archive. Fug obb.

Is this some kind of half assed derailing tactic? Get your shit somewhere else.

It should never be mentioned at all without explicitly saying it's fake, you know how rumors are. There's no basis to it and he had Reddit posts saying he was older than that. Unfortunately normalfags and a good chunk of imageboard users tend to be incredibly gullible.

Wait, I think 5fd491 was just parodying the other one.

For Dell and USPS I checked and there aren't any categories for general inquiries or a section that would handle it; I don't wanna get some pajeet thinking its a technical problem with a product or something yo
also I can't use social media; the only accounts I have is a fetish one, and a "real" one I don't use at all; my twitter prof still has an egg on it and like zero posts, and I'd really rather not connect it with anything that an employer could look at and fuck me over with

See if the support accounts will let you DM them, then.

you are onto something

from life hitler dubz

archive.is/joZnk
archive.is/qkBSh
archive.is/6AkaE

How convenient a subreddit that prides itself against "hate" has no problem when their side does it.

So NOW these cunts care about ethics in journalism..

Only because they didn't outright dox him so they could harass him.

Life is suffering.

Wu is running for congress, is looking for positive PR. It's opportunistic of him.

Guys
Look at the "Top News Story" on the twitter hashtag
They literally aren't even trying

Name of movie?

lel, that guy

I was gonna say "Until an advertiser pulls out".
Then I realized many may leave silently (pic related).
And I was gonna change it to "Until CNN falls".

But I bungled it into that.

Also it won't let me archive the article.
It just keeps spamming "Connection Failed"

The comments on Lord Nige's tweets are surprisingly mixed between cancer and funposters instead of pure cancer

>posted on my birthday

What is the current status of the fire?

CNN is fine, everyone forgot about it.

It was always burning since the world's been turning.

Wrong.

It rises friend.

Rising.

Some cunt on tumblr who called Dragon Maid "controversial" because of retarded things including Lucoa being a "milf-coded" living with a boy, like it meant something.

what is he Bugs Bunny or something?
I mean what the hell, he went "this is war" when some guy did something to him?

So it's fucking nothing.

The fuck kind of eugenics is that?
You'd think tumblr would be ecstatic over a "fat" (according to tumblr definitions) woman in an anime.

Every time it looks like things have died down, they shoot themselves in the foot, and it starts all over again.

Glad to see Op Dis Nod back. And while not strictly a GG target, CNN did spread the harassment narrative, so I'm cool with this.

>you'll never plow her and have her asking for more
that last one hurt way more than I wanted it to

And that's supposed to be a bad thing, how?

no first for benis, therefore sage

Seems like a win win to me.

An agitated demon would probably eat your breakfast

Would you fuck a revenant? Vanilla revenant, HDoom doesn't count.

The fuck are you smoking? Of COURSE I would fuck a revenant.

be careful or he's going to teach you a lesson and empty the ink from your fax

YOU DON'T GET TO EAT THE CEREAL POLNAREFF! THEY WILL EAT ALL OF YOUR CEREAL POLNAREFF

Ravioli ravioli don't lewd the agitated skelly.

I was asking what the fuck "milf-coded" is supposed to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=KJopQED5q1I

These corporations are fucking uppity to the max lately, aren't they?

Reality is so cruel

Oh.
Well, I was wondering myself. I don't think I saw Lucoa mothering Shouta, just making him extremely uncomfortable.
Is it because she got vast magical power or some shit?

then I can become like Doomguy and kill them all.

archive.is/JpZIt

Fuck, I don't even like survival horror and I'd play it.

Rewards are hand holding, consensual sex, impregnation, and maybe marriage.

Jesus Christ

Someone went to fucking Shadbase recently.

Probably meant that her appeal is being older and having an hourglass body, like a milf, but she doesn't have children so she's not actually a milf.
Basically a SJW way of saying christmas cake.

is this cuck/pol/?

Milf body + Not literally a mother =/= Christmas Cake
A Christmas cake is necessarily a virgin. Some fags were trying to push Christmas Cake as being newspeak for slutty milfs and it's pissing me off.

Someone needs glasses

yeah, but it's kinda funny lol

archive.fo/ElasD

Yes. They have a huge following and retweet unsourced or fake shit a lot

And yet he sat down and confirmed how it worked. The guy knows his game, and or stuff. Pretty great.

if ever an image was begging for an idle animation

It works, but if you want to put horror into that. How about urban legends like Hachisakusama and Mu-onnas?

I think I know of one of those. Doesn't one kidnap young men to eat them if they let them in or something?
Though why are you mentioning those when the thing I was on about was jiggly tiddies on an gynoid?

I think a Christmas Cake can be a virgin but they definitely don't have to be since Christmas Cakes are seen as used goods that nobody wants. At least that was the explanation I heard of the term. Christmas cake is a term of derision in Japan for women past their prime.

Harada (like most devs) is always being asked stupid questions on twitter, and instead of ignoring them he just answers all of them, and I'm pretty sure he's making up all the answers on the spot. He's just having fun with fans, giving him shit for that is pretty stupid.

How the fuck does anyone respect moviebob? Of course that one doxing faggot, izzy, is there to push that shit. Remember how he helped try to dox mombot?

archive.is/pL1jS
When did pewdiepie actually become one of the more levelheaded and reasonable people online? I never thought I would actually start agreeing with this guy.

A good dev is one who does that. Even if it makes up shit, if he recollects it continually and hardens it to home it's best.

Christmas cake is an unmarried woman over 25. Because no one wants Christmas cake after December 25th, get it?

LEAVE THE WAIFUBOTS ALONE

breast momentum based attacks?

Yes I know but the reason why no one in Japan wants a woman over 25 is because they are seen as being used goods.

I'd be all for it. Have her fighting style be her with massive tits and showing them off as distraction.

IIRC, there was something out there were girl was full-on robot (No artificial skin) and still had breast jiggle.

Why not just make a game filled with gynoids fighting lewdly? Have a breast character, an ass character, someone who fights with their hips, etc.

Sometimes those who pretend to be stupid turn out to be smart and vice versa.

I fucking want a Christmas cake now.

Helicopter tits?

We were talking about milfs and survival horror, so I brought up urban legends about deadly milf ghosts.
Hachisakusama is pretty much what said. A Mu-Onna is the ghost of a mother who died in a tragic way, and preys on little children who happen to get lost. Depending on how she's represented, she's either faceless or has black teeth. They attract the kid with hugs and protection but it's a facade, and they absorb the kid after some time.

meant for

No joke, the Mu-onna might make for a very, VERY good horror game if done right. Someone should pitch this to Kenichiro.

"Unumquodque enim sic futui"
Everything is so fucked

Or

"Sensum nihil amplius"
Nothing make sense Anymore

Keep it in mind for the times when old enemies became friends, old friends became corrupted, and Jack Thompson was reasonable for once.

Keijo!!!!!!! with aras?

Think stuff like this is the reason why Japan has been so much more resistant to feminism than other countries? I mean part of their culture is women who use their beguiling appearance to harm children. It has to have some effect when someone starts shouting about how all women are oppressed and victimized. It probably also helps that Japanese housewives are very aware of the actual power they have in their families.

Gotta have fighting styles with your fists. characters could fight based on their bodies however. like the ass character uses her legs and thighs, hips does the similiar, tits has a muscular top and attacks with her fists or wrestling moves.

I guess they finally figured out GGs weakness, just start talking loli or ara.

The pron, and lewds have long since been used to distract us,

And to be fair, maybe some people don't see the CNN stuff as relevant since they aren't vidya.

But yeah, a ton of this fetish shit is derailment.

Well yeah I would say gamergate has long since surpassed vidya when people found out how deep the rabbit hole goes. At least for me.

Guys, we can really fuck over CNN
They're planning a merger with ATT.
Apart from showing they can't be trusted with IP addresses, the deal is for $85.4 Billion.

And we can send it up in smoke.

Now their "contact us" page is just for product advice. So here's the rest:
att.com/contactus/
twitter.com/ATTBusiness (Very important if you can @ them in every CNNBlackmail tweet)
forums.att.com/t5/Community-Blog/bg-p/Community_Blog
forums.att.com/t5/Member-Discussions/ct-p/Business_Member_Discussions
att.com/gen/investor-relations?pid=5598
AT&T Headquarters:
208 S. Akard St.
Dallas, TX 75202
Main Telephone Number: (210) 821-4105. (Please note that while AT&T's corporate headquarters are in Dallas, the main telephone number uses a San Antonio area code.)

And remember, you're someone who would support AT&T- but can't possibly side with someone who'd blackmail someone over a silly internet image.
You don't even need to mention Trump's name. This is about privacy and the law.

Did somebody say Mu-Onna?

That is literally the opposite of a Christmas Cake.

No it's because they're seen as "old hags"

who is paying the media and how can it be stopped? I dont mean disnod op#s to get the ads down. See, there is something i do not understand;

i takes 1000 email, over months to get one or two ads down from a corrupt media site
but it took wsj just a day to pull all ads from wrongthink youtube videos.

Well, at this point i don't believe that advertisment companys ever listened to their consumer base at all. Well yeah, suprisse i guess. The thing is more like, why do they immidtley listen to this media cabal? They have to know something, being about something aware that the normalfag, hell maybe even anons here, are not aware of. So i wonder, does disnod even work or just go to a certain limit and then just stops, dies down silencly? So who is it who gives these fucks money?

As if they would ads to laundry their/the money

I know we are in the middle of a derailment, but someone has those images of that living doll fetish I seen something ago in one of the previous breads-

And one more thing
On Twitter you can put in stock codes with $.
So if you type "$T, everyone who follows AT&T's stocks on Twitter will find your post.

Good way to get the message across- also works for other companies once you work out their stock codes.

Oh, so that was the source for this mango

Speak for yourself, I can multitask. People have been posting porn and shit in GG for a long time and most of them aren't trying to derail. We're all waiting to see the CNN fire burn. But this is also the place where we talk with each other while we do it. The things you need to look for are D&C things. Us going on occasionally tangents between new spurts of news is pretty common.

archive.is/mtmfK

Kotaku as always lowering the bar regardless of where its located.

archive.is/Fn9hm

archive.is/eCxDZ#selection-1417.26-1426.1
1417.26-1426.1

Most of them are likely unused given the fact that young people aren't getting married or having kids.
Your information seems questionable.

There's really not much for us to do here. It seems like people have got this one under control.
I think we've just gotta do our thing with advertisers and see how it plays out.

Firms lose their shit when a complaint letter shows up on their doorstep, and I think it's a good idea to send a few provided you've got stamps laying around.

They respond to the media because they assume people listen to the media. If the coverage of a subject is poor, they feel forced to act.

The h manga based on that one are cute-

Hey thats one of them.

How long until CNN gets shut down?

It's more like they don't like hags and women over 25 are already considered "too old".

NOW THE FUN BEGINS

That's gonna take a long time and a big fucking heist, but it's gonna happen.

What's it called.

That's fucking bankrupcy even for something as big as CNN.

this seems legit, lets do that

exhentai.org/g/1051020/25f6a1305f/

when a building is just not enough

85.4 Billion, man, imagine. To bad we aren't gonna see the paper.

FUCK THEM UP

Thats the one.

Oh shit I just noticed the board /cnndown/ on top. Might be legit or might be a diversion

Christ I hope Holla Forums doesn't fucking end up being retarded about this and moving people over there

This fell under the radar cause of the CNN thing but that Tariq Nasheed nigger has hit that Bunty King dude with 6 copyright strikes in less than 24 hours, Bunty has grounds to sue him now over false claims and such.

Hopefully that stupid monkey gets knocked a peg or two.

well, what would happened if the comment section or some sneaky user would place an ad that would bring up the cnn shit? People listen to the media, they go on their website, see ads left and right and then there is that ad that tells poeple about the shit cnn has done.
With a little nice line like, and these ads support them.

Good to know, that Tariq fuck is beyond awful.

I KNEW IT WAS A CULT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
KILL ALL THE CULTISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember the tranny that wrote that Contributor Covenant shit? Github kicked >her out for low performance and basically being a bitch (lack of empathy). >She decided to write a crypiece spilling the beans and because of that she ended up breaking a gag clause and lost her severance payment LOL

archive.is/NAido

If you want to waste your time and read all that wall of text here's the link

archive.fo/Rngkn

RawStory confirms: Holla Forums belongs to the white man

this is also why cnn has such a hate boner for trump. trump has spoken against the merger several times.

I AIN'T POL I WANT AN END TO THIS OCCULTISM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

but i am a brown guy from southamerica

Yeah… us white people

God damnit I knew there was something wrong with the pic but I read over it multiple times without noticing. Guess ill delete it

web.archive.org/web/20170705222148/http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world-0/us-politics/cnn-blackmail-reddit-hansassholesolo-trump-wrestling-meme-statement-accusations-claims-a7825856.html

These people sure are eager to associate all of this controversy with Cernovitch, eh? All of these articles mention him in varying, but always negative fashion.
>Far-right journalist

fucking kek

He did? Didn't know that. Makes it all the more fun. I already see the hit piece they're going to make after we rob them out of the deal.

Who do you main in KoF 98?

what's the best churro recipe?

The classical churro recipe.

I hate mexicans stealing spanish culture as theirs and americans putting bacon on churros. Can't you have anything sacred?

These people are so identity focused, they can't fathom that people that do this shit are individuals doing so of their own free will.

but how do you make it? do you need any special equipment?

I wanna fuck that ogre, impregnate her and have many children. she can do whatever she wants. I'd get muscular just to fuck her better.

Everyone in the alt-right that posts a Pepe is a meme master to them.

Stupid fucking human race not having females that are 50-100% larger than males, life is suffering.

You actually do, at least to do it properly.

You could always buy premade frozen churros to fry on a pan.

Let me embe you someone making churros.

EXTREME REDDIT USER
My god I will never get tired of that. He must've done some really radical, white nationalist upvoting there.

You could just say "everyone who posts a pepe" since once you post a pepe you become a member of the alt-right.

only girl I know who;s taller than me is on Steam and apparently she's 7'5"

Naw, MILFs generally are better in 2D.

Additionally, giving birth can fuck up a pussy in a variety of unpleasant ways. Like there's a high chance of literal tearing & it also may result in a limited ability or inability to excrete the natural lubricating mucus required for intercourse. You're not really meant to be attracted to older women. Multi-billion dollar beauty aids are used to make them appear younger because age is not appealing. Your natural instincts should tell you that a woman past 30 is declining in capacity to produce healthy offspring. That's partly why feminism tears women away from child-rearing & churns out hateful old crones; it is a deliberate effort to waste away child-bearing years, a divide & conquer against men & women. The few women who abandon the man-hating cult too late, have kids past 30 & bring about an increase in unhealthy offspring with autism & such.

That too.

Does she have a manly voice? If yes, refer yourself to this >>12968696

Just discovered if you try to add CNN to a photo it removes the tagging.

They must be paying Twitter a ton of favors for this.

BBC CHANGES ARTICLE NAME FROM "CNN ACCUSED OF BLACKMAILING TRUMP GIF MAKER" TO "TRUMP GIF MAKER APOLOGIZES FOR RACIST POSTS"

archive.is/QGPAp
of course I forget the fucking archive
I was too shocked lmao

Mexico was a Spanish colony, dummy. There's a reason why Mexicans speak Spanish even though it's not the same language. it like french and Canadian french and share a lot of the same food and culture.

a star shape mold for the bread. You know how there are play-doe molds where you squish play-doe through cut out of a moon or some shit, its the same thing other than that you can just find a regular recipe for them, deep fry the bread and cover that shit in cinnamon and brown sugar.
I think they might have made a pastry bag tip for them now.

Everything in this post is sadly true

And where's the archive of the original!? It's pretty fucking useless without that.

I know that, is just that NOW they are treating everything we taught them like if it was theirs.

Don't they cry always about burritos and all that shit? with their standars I can tell them to make Cajanokolomocojomungos or whatever the indians ate.

C'mon, man. It's the BBC.

there's a setting to prevent people from tagging you

Never heard her voice. If it's a legit female I bet she sounds fine. apparently she's so tall no men like her. So I said I'd like her, she calls me an idiot though.

archive.fo/WV4O2
Ctrl+f user

Yeah yeah I know, just surprised that they're this brazen in the days of ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

businessinsider.com/trump-is-against-the-att-time-warner-deal-2017-1?r=US&IR=T

Did I do good?
twitter.com/MockNDrole/status/882731695920885760

Don't forget those who defend CNN at this time.

Once CNN is knocked down a peg, we can try and spark "Why haven't these other news groups reported the story properly? Why do they still defend CNN?"
Though I imagine if CNN gets fucked hard they'll turn on them to stop them being attacked and dragged down.

Nothing to see here, google says so, are you going to trust google or some online racists on twitter?
So quit your silly conspiracy theories, trust me, you don't want to side with those evil alt-right Nazis.

It is but for some reason I'm a fucking weirdo my favorite JAV actress is like 55 years old. I don't know why this is I can't think of any older women from childhood that I was attracted to. I still find young women even lolis sexy but given the choice I'd go with the older lady.

Get as many archives as you can. Let's compile a damning list within the next few days.

Nothing to see here people, move along.

Me too except for the loli part, its purely sexual though. I wouldnt ever want a relationship with an older woman

This and it might also be wise to use multiple different archive sites because this shit might get big enough for them to go after archive.is

It's more of a general feeling I have with women. Most girls my age or younger I know mostly piss me off, they tend to be unbearable dykes, while I have more pleasant discussions with older women.

Yeah me as well I cannot picture ever having a fulfilling relationship with an older woman but you never know you can always meet some weirdo old lady you really get along with.

But 3/4 of the archiving sites are willing to take shit down for them anyways?

Naw. I got really drunk and asked if she wanted to fuck because I like tall girls. She demanded I take her out of her country and marry her. I don't like brown eyed women either.

Wow, the jew wording, thry avoid saying "its not blackmail" so if cnn does get caught they can claim "we never said it was not blackmail"

Which ones? Im not talking about not using archive.is, im suggesting getting multiple different archives of the same thing. Archive.is+other archive sites, not put all eggs in one basket.

I forget; I know webarchive was one of them iirc.

As a med student I cant tell you the tearing is in very rare cases, usually if the child is simply to big, most women have kids and their pusses go back to normal after while, its their hips that take the brunt of the birth along with their coccyx bone which can straight up fracture.

The usual suspects, huh? It's frightening how fast they damage control their fuck-buddies.

Harkens back to "Gamers Are Dead",
1. Do unethical shit
2. Slander like crazy anyone who dares to illuminate the misconduct
3. Rinse and repeat

BETHESDA YES

archive.is/tSrkK#selection-2037.0-2039.11

Is that a typo?

There's a vox article that actually calls out CNN. They probably have 10 more defending it, but still

I'd kick his ass.

All these sites have the same fucking ethics and values the reason why Jason Schreier was so sure of himself in calling objectivity stupid is because that is all journalism now. So of course everyone else piles in to defend if someone gets taken out for doing exactly what they do it does not bode well for them.

Yes

Actually, it's exactly the same!

that's not the same plus they don't make them in my country

Exactly what I thought. And note the lack of new vegas there. New vegas still has better ai than all 3 of those.

Did you see the HuffPo going full dindu on the guy blackmailing the redditor?
archive.is/87QdW

Jesus Christ, I want to Flamenwerfer that shit.

I could post a recipe, but is in ¡ESPAÑOL! ¡JA JA!

Is not a big mystery. The dough is made with cake flour, salt and boiling water, then deepfried, coated in sugar and then sinked in hot cocoa.

Is the favourite food of people with hangovers after a full night drinking and partying.

I still wonder if cooking her a big ass meal is enough to break the curse.

thanks user

I remember programming AI in Turing back in highschool, fun times.

They changed more than the title. Read the first few paragraphs in each. It's now blanket labeling everyone calling CNN out on their blackmail as "alt right social media influencers"

MEDIA OUTLETS ARE JUMPING IN LINE TO CALL ANYONE BRINGING THIS SHIT UP "ALT RIGHT", VARIOUS -ISTS AND ISMS, AND CONSPIRATARDS

THIS IS LITERALLY #CNNGATE

At least he didn't use milkshake duck.

Hey, with all those CNN dindu nuffin articles calling everyone that doesn't approve of CNN's behavior racist alt-rights, I wonder if this would have an impact on Twitter.

did they?

Yea, it was very basi

Must have been the wind.

What the fuck.
Just.
What the fuck.

Man, "exposing" the name of a random internet poster sounds so much nicer than doxxing them. Maybe next they'll "reveal" someone, and do a bit of "uncovering", before a grand "unveiling".

Wonderful stuff, they haven't learnt a fucking thing.

RADIANT A.I-No wait, that's Oblivion.
Mombot bought Fallout 4.

wot Radiant anything in any Game since Morrowind?

the Jew's been found out.

Upon further reading, it actually turns out they were doing this in both versions of the article, but they seem to have cranked it up a notch or two in the revised article.

Oy vey, you must meme more responsibly! Do you want to get doxed "exposed" by our media overlords?

The only downside to the CNN shit is all the misinfo. Too many retarded normalfags taking anonymous posts at face value.

Don't mind me, just came here to tell you to throw yourself off a bridge.

You should join the user throwing himself off the bridge.

It's a cuckchan "Holla Forums" account on social media, like the "Best of 4chan" account. Hardly any better then the r/4chan

Best to avoid the -gate suffix, way too many controversies get's that nowadays.

I love milfs and aras in hentai but in real life I would never get it on with someone who has kids. But generally an older woman? If she's still in her 30s I can definitely see it happening at this point.

Because as we all know, it's only okay to make things trend when ShareBlue does it. Fuck the media, they aren't fooling anyone. At least, no one I actually know. Even my shitlib friends believe CNN crossed the line with that "we reserve the right to dox him" shit.

What's the point in living?

Since when does Wu care about reality?

But user, archiving is a tool used by alt-right extremist neo-con nazis. Tunblr said so.

I just wanted to play video games.

I would be interested to see what Bob thinks is funny. What Bob calls a "good" joke.

They obviously knew that others would try to find his/her dox the same way Bogusfeed did. Completely Not News would post the dox whether he/she was the creator or not. The plabbiter would be sacrificed because of their "leet skillz"

Here I was thinking CNN were the ones being fucked (pic related).

Knocking CNN down a peg would send an ineffective message. They need to be knocked down to the sewers.

Bring on GamerGate 2.0 or NewsGate 1.0

That implies there were ever any actual journalists. Just look at how the media did a complete blackout on the information that the FBI leaked to them on Martin Luther King, and not only that but there were even articles decades later by journalists boasting about how good of a thing it was to not release the information. And not because they believed it to be false, they actually admitted to believing it to be true themselves, but because it went against the narrative they wanted to have.

user, you're not special for making webms

I wanna fug her

Those who refuse to learn yadda yadda yadda.

And it will, again and again
Untill we kill all jews and rid the world of islam

why?

It's like poetry, they rhyme.

He's not the only AAA employee to do so:
twitter.com/XCK3D
archive.is/XQjvK

What did I say?

This shit will continue to happen because the (((people))) who occupy & own your media are vile, lying parasites. They'll engage in mass-slander every time. They do it to foreign leaders so often that doing it to the public is like second nature.

2nd pic looks like Kaguya

Bob is a comedy goldmine. Fin.

Cropped just for you. ;)

full image?

Fuck you!

archive.is/WdAxL

archive.is/icqDL

archive.is/y6rtV

archive.is/Xi5oW

archive.is/Fn9hm

archive.is/Ievmi

No u.

dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/netflix-documentary-nobody-speaks-misunderstands-modern-censorship/
archive.is/QlFG4

Why make a documentary about real topics like the economic degradation of the US when you can just make shit up to attack your political enemies and say you are the victim.

Come on now, you don't have the eagle eyes or sharp mind to guess the tags?

Seconded

He's a blockbot user. Quelle surprise.

I'm practically giving it to you with this.

I'm starting to wonder if they only way to find unethical journalistic practices is with our own unethical practices. Maybe we should start spreading malicious rumours about CNN being the front for a pedophile ring or something? Firebomb their offices?

If they want to get in the mud and start destroying lives, there's really no reason we, the people, shouldn't rip them apart from the inside. They did this over a fucking gif. CNN must fall.

THERE WILL BE BLOOD SHED

fucking newfags/casuals

Fuck off, CNN.

*only way to fight unethical journalistic practices

No. Just set them up to trip on their own.

I haven't seen CNN official do it yet, but the faggot behind all this has already tried that.
archive.is/Ac0Iu

They won't. They can't. They're too powerful. The public still has a lot of respect for CNN. There are too many people who still believe that it's a journalist organisation rather than the power-mongering propagandists that they are.

Get out of here before I bully your penis

I've never seen it tbh

Good morning, folks. God, I missed so much while I'm asleep. And the hitpiece against Harada and his explanation of Alisa's anatomy on why she have breast pieces despite being an android was a good way to start my morning. It goes to show that feminists have some axes to grind against beauty, especially on how the Japanese are going full ancient Greek with their character designs for women. It's hilarious. Oh also:

Isn't that bitch affiliated with AniFem?

top kek

Now that GamerGate 2.0 has started we should close the gate.and open a new one

Shoo shoo Jew, your type is not wanted here.

According to sargon's latest video, more people now believe Trump over MSM and only like 8% of the country still has a strong trust in them.

Kill yourself antifa libshit

Consider the following

And furthermore

Shoo shoo

Obviously I'm talking about the kind of people who don't pay attention and just hear the name 'CNN' and think 'The Most Trusted Name In News'.

To say nothing of the left who are actually in favor of CNN lying about Trump.

CNN is going to survive this. That is not acceptable.

Now post the crying Nami and say we need to #closethegate

What's his name again?

The Team Fortress 2 Scout.

You'd think it wouldn't be worth even wondering why she jiggles, since robots having fleshy bodies, or at least coverings in popculture is pretty damn old at this point. It's so obviously an article made in bad faith.

It's those problematic Japs again, giving their female characters secondary sex characteristics. Girl fetishists, the whole lot of 'em.

these asexual people are the root of all evil.

Imagine the outrage when calling gays Men Fetishists.

They're not asexual no one are. They're merely misandrists (and the male ones are the worst).

problematic comment

do you mean unfuckable?

Faggots that delude themselves that they CHOSE to be single

Anons, how many hitpieces have you remembered or stored up regarding the attacks of feminists and SJWs against Japan's female character designs in video games. If anything post them all if you can. I got something in mind. Help me out on this one.

New spins that I'm seeing:
and of course

Courtesty of reddit's /"neutral"politics/
archive.is/7b9A2

archive.is/DfHlh

I don't have them on me but Bayonetta, Senran Kagura, Dragon's Cown, & Xenoblade Chronicles X come to mnid.

Literally victim blaming. Jesus tittyfucking Christ.
FUCK OFF, GAWKER!
And fuck you, ShareBlue!

Archive didn't quite take, posting another one.
archive.fo/APSMr

First one worked for me

Here's one talking about games like Street Fighter V and the Dead or Alive series

archive.is/9noMl

Ah, glad to see the thread knows about Mu-onna know. Some of the figures in Japanese mythology are tragic in nature. Mu-onna are the souls of mothers who lost their children to war and famine, and their bitter grief and anguish turned them into what they are. They seek out children to protect them and can gather information by absorbing them too. As creepy as it is, Mu-onna are just mothers who were completely swallowed by their own sorrow. If only a big, strong user could save one and let her spirit pass on in peace.

Jikininki are the souls of the greedy, I believe. They like to sneak into graveyards at night and consume human corpses. They can't help the urge, but they're aware of how grotesque and shameful it is. What's really shameful is the lack of art for Jikininki. A monster that eats corpses is creepy as fuck.

My biggest dream is Kojima doing a horror game featuring these and other figures from Jap mythology. Everyone keeps masturbating over Abrahamic mythology and Greek mythology when the Nips have such a vast array of nightmarish ghosts and demons

Anyone claiming to be neutral isn't neutral at all. To be neutral you have to be indifferent to something, which 99% of the time is because the person is hearing shit for the first time. Considering the fact that one person that knows absolutely nothing won't be able to tell other people that know absolutely nothing what the fuck is going on, the premise as a whole was doomed to fail even if you ignore the fact that claiming to be neutral is regularly used for manipulation.

Collect as many as you can. If you have the screenshot plus the watermarked archive, the better. Compilation is needed on how many times they've attacked Japanese female character design over the premise of "sexism", "male gaze", "sexualization", "objectification". They've been getting away for too long, time to expose them out in the sunlight.

Japanese vidya, ethics, MSM, archives, robot boobs, blackmail, Spanish cooking, aras . . .
Somehting for everyone in a GG thread

Calm down there, Zapp Brannigan.

None of the doxing shit even matters, that shit is ALL deflection. What matters is that they used this information as a means to coerce him into apologizing and they continue to hold this information above him in order him to keep his silence. That is blackmail plain and simple, no weasel words can change this fact.

This.

I really do not recognize this style at all.

Anyone have the pedo seal edit?

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/search?q=doax3&sort=top&restrict_sr=on

OK here's a screenshot with a watermark.

Thanks. Hope there's more from other anons.

Did you read it? The first gets cut off by a "click to continue reading"

WHY ARE YOU ON DATING SITES YOU FUCKS

Thats not a direct link

that's not a direct link

I have failed

Couple of (live-action) Japanese movies come to mind regarding Japanese myths - Dororo is one, sort of.
Mushishi - The Bugmaster - is another, based on the manga - live-action version directed by Katsuhiro Otomo, who did Akira and Steamboy.
Worth a watch.

Let me guess, these "experts" can't even roll out of bed in the morning.

I'll have to revoke your GG card

I've found a bug

why are you posting shit from my twitter
stop being a faggot

Don't worry - just volunteer to do a few extra hours of work at your next local Patriarchy meeting - you'll be fine.

Who the fuck are you

Looks like a tick niga

>>>/sudo/

It's a velvet mite. Of no danger to humans.

Looks like some nasty little tick. Freaked me out at first.

Ticks are brown and very flat when empty and a greyish colour when distended.
The bright red colour and fairly large size (for a tick, most species are microscopic) is typical of a velvet mite. They are predators who each aphids and such.

why the fuck do you know so much about ticks

Everybody's autistic about something.
I'm going to guess this guy likes bugs.

My mom is a magnet for the damn things for some reason. Had to have Lyme Disease treatment several times.
Also, I'm just generally interested in small creepy-crawlies.

Fun fact about ticks: When empty they are almost indestructible. You can hit them with a hammer and it doesn't hurt them a bit. I don't know what kind of stuff they're made of, but it sure is tough.

Got an archive on that?
Where's it from, anyways?

Apparently, it's George RR Martin's blog.
grrm.livejournal.com/155522.html
archive.is/aY3mU

From his blog

archive.fo/aY3mU

archive.is/uSieM
archive.is/rrz8l
archive.is/sGBqI
archive.is/cYL2r
archive.is/On6DM

hello rato

Fuck your bug, japan is finally making my childhood dream game come true.

archive.is/Cjo7g

How do these people breathe

I think I understand why Antifa does what it does, they legit have no understanding or just don't care in regards to laws.

Hey, guys, I'm not sure if I'm just posting pointless info people already know about, but, browsing through gurochan, I found a topic discussing why there's such an imbalance in male and female characters, and a number of posters offered some pretty good explanations as well as another perspective (That I haven't seen brought up) on the newer "Feminism" movement. The topic is pretty tame, and I was wondering if you guys would be interested in reading it.

He may be a slimeball rat, but he is trying to help here. Would rather him that turd up here.

twitter.com/infowars/status/882773599139930112

Macron is going full Robespierre.

bitches like Guro because they are fucking gross and dumb also bleed from their vagina eww gross

So they're finally making that game. Looks interesting.

Gurochan, while a hive of dead lolis and skullfucking, has a surprisingly intelligent userbase at times. I'd be interested, at least.

I'm not sure if it's an Ultraman IP game or Disaster Report.

Velvet mites are almost as cool as these guys.

What the fuck is he smoking?

You know what to give him chaika eyes or similar

Why there is Patlabors in an Ultraman game?

Wasn't that godzilla as well? I'm sure kaiju fans would be jizzing themselves.

I thought is was a mix up giant monsters from various franchises?

Alright, here are the links to the discussion:
archive.is/K5T4N
gurochanocizhuhg.onion.link/dis/res/616.html

I need more scared reaction images while we're at the end of the thread.

best by far op!

It's a big ass mix of giant monster/robot/beings ips thrown into a game designed by the people that made Disaster Report.
You play as a civilian trying to escape the monster attacks.

The idea sounds good but I think the game looks like shit. I'll wait until it's being played to pass judgment though.

Man, I would never be able to handle a slow board.

twitter.com/Real_Assange/status/882795699187752960

My goodness.

Sounds about right.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Bread title: 女の子は誰でも Edition

thanks, baker

Ever play any of the disaster report games? They always look like shit on the surface but have the deepest player choices in all of gaming such as; killing people or saving them based on how badly you want their clothes, saving or killing people based if you want to be lazy or not, convincing someone not to kill you through flirting or fighting and so on. All of which leads to different endings or cutscenes.

Are guro fans otherwise normal people who just have a strange kink or is there more to it? Even just reading about it is kinda scary to me

it's pretty tiny.

Thank you, baker.
I'm unsure if people will find it due to the use of Kanji.

COMMENCE BIRBPOSTING!

Any girl?

This board is open for claiming >>>/eternalarchive/

That's not his account.
This one is supposedly him, but I have no idea since twitter won't verify him.
twitter.com/julianassange

It's as much of a kink as it is to have one for lolis/shotas.

this is the real one

archive.is/NJuQy

archive.is/Mn6Lv

birb

It's interesting, since the whole angle of discussion being fetish-focused does change some of the usual talking points. I agree heavily on the points that it's easier to find high-quality porn art of women being killed, but easier still to find non-porn of men being tortured and killed in popular culture. As if the second people start getting turned on, the culture shifts around.

And a good amount of the pornographic works I've seen of men being killed have that whole "artistic" or beautiful approach. Expect them to be bleeding out handsomely, which is obviously more aimed at a more feminine point of view. As reacts to, there's still plenty into the hardcore shit too however. There's a large culture to the scene that escapes a critical view because it's gross as hell.

Also while looking for pictures I found fujoshi anthropomorphized Thomas the Tank Engine stuff, and that's just something I didn't expect to see today.

So is anyone digging to find the real meme creator? i highly doubt CNN got the source right.

Well it was posted on reddit, so it was definitely originally created and posted on either halfchan or fullchan.

Can someone put all the archive links to every notable media institution covering this in the start of the next thread? Or just post as many as they can?
It will help for pastebins, infographics, and further investigations and ops.

I don't know why I find this so arousing.

It's a bit sad that I play this kinda shit when I'm bored.

I was enjoying this until the 6th story. That…was too fucked even for me.

Just imagine how bad would it be for CNN if they were actually blackmailing an innocent man and the actual creator turned out to be a ballsy motherfucker willing to shit all over CNN.

You added the to scale, never thought of that, I figured goofily big would work. Try different things.

I wanna fug elf

HAHAHAHAHAHA
oh man that's rich

Dykes vs kikes. Who wins? The answer might shock you! Click here: archive.is/734Ib

>“A dynamic young, LGBTQ2S+ racialized woman working with my office proposed the creation of an Intersectionality Awareness Week. She diligently did her research and with the input of my office staff, drafted a motion which was wholeheartedly endorsed.”

It's evolving.

Isn't it Kabbalah teaching that they will lose control of their golems, which in turn kill them?

Kinda like aids

At this point I will start to call them all Fags out of sheer convenience.

Bound to happen. Remember to demand concessions when the jew asks white people to save their ass, including expungmet of all references to the holocaust, laws pertaining to it and a cap on how much global equity, land and gold all jews can own.

Blacks vs made up gender squad. I root for the blacks since the made up gender squad has no chance to win.

Its been like this in canada for a fucking year now.

Its the basis of most fictions and even history like france. Never make a slave class unless you want it to kill you.

Watch them add it into the name themselves by complete accident.

oh god, is the lgbt community putting out bi-yearly which only slightly improves over the main model and is designed to gauge idiots for a slight improvement to a feature?

Why did I bother looking this up.

LGBT community confirmed for being developed by capcom.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHHAHHHHAHAHAHHHAAA

archive.is/RUqXx

These people man, these fucking people, just sniffing for something that's not even there.

Conspiring to take away someone's 1st amendment rights is actually illegal!

EXCEPT ITS NOT

httpsdon't use link shortenersYKnPhfUCJ0

Its coercion by any other name which is highly illegal, if the person under threat decides to sue, we're talking a massive settlement.

That's it. Every liberal colleges have to be dismantled. This bitch is an example that being a women's studies degree holder doesn't make her an expert on anything. Fuck this shit!

That would be massively screwed up, if true.

Woops

justice.gov/crt/conspiracy-against-rights

I like coercion best, Coercion News Network.

Color me surprised that its a freelance journalist with not even the basic grasp of things called rules.

Feminists and their high horses. They seriously believe that them being graduate in gender or women's studies makes them expert in everything.

I'm not even going to say anything; I'm just going to post this.

I've had that argument against used on me.

You know, I've seen TV show after TV show after TV show go on and on about how "video game addiction" (spending more than an hour or two on a game after work, in most cases) is a "disease" (along with testimonials that sound like they brainwashed the poor fucks), but never once do they ever touch on these Holier-Than-Thou dipshits glued to their screen obsessing about how many followers someone has.

god forbid you didn't watch the current hbo show of the week

Its only a matter of time before the UN forces Japan to get rid of lolis too

Social media addicts are the worst. I only check my twatter for happenings while I am doing cardio in the gym but seeing how everyone just isolates themselves like so is pretty bad for society as a whole.

MY BREAD IS BAKED WITH NUCLEAR DUBS

>and P

Wtf does 2 and S stand for? Wtf is this shit turning into?

Never forget all the people who chose to #StandWithSarah because exposing the identity of someone who shared child porn is WRONG, and social media needs to ounish those who violate such sacred privacy just for some "edgy" 4chan jokes.

midori