Waifu Wednesday: Smug Edition

Or; Why Steven Jewiverse is the Worst Thing to Ever Happen Edition

Post vidya waifu and talk about the game that your waifu came from.

Waifu niggers will hang on the day of the rope

Asuka best waifu. check out my dubs

Wasn't this shit banned?
Reported.

Nigger pls

Another week, another thread showing how deluded the usual waifufag posters here are. They probably won't show up due to them thinking this is a bait thread and dealing with being told the truth that their waifu and their relationship isn't real and never will be. They'll probably hide on /mai/ till either this thread gets deleted or the thread dies on it's own, and one of them makes a new (further proving that they want their own safe space like an SJW/progressive).

You're the same brand as the faggots who jack off to Lisa and Gardevoir.

I do not have a waifu per se. It's more "muh dick" "hnngh, dem spats" related. Hikkikomori practice of imaginary monogamous relationships beyond simple fapbait are a bridge too far. Too similar to bronies & tulpas tbh.

As for the topic. Ape Escape 3 was really polished & fun.

I thought everyone already knew that?

>>>Holla Forums

OK, I will post pictures of vidya girls and maybe someone's waifu will be among them.

I think this will do for a while.

Sorry, the quality shitposters will be on the ROB thread coming up soon.

ROB?

At least Bayonetta's fun.
Have you guys been playing anything good lately?

Been playing Bayonetta, hate QTE's, sometimes they don't give you enough time, they should have been just cutscenes.

Well fine goons then, but normalfags are still part of the problem.

To keep it vidya related, any games you guys looking forward too?
i'm honestly only looking forward to yakuza's kiwami and 6.

am i the only waifufag here?
mods please unautosage

It's just Summer man, Yang said he was taking a break and I'd expect a few other to as well.

What's the difference?

Yeah I guess they are, but that would implied that normalfags have the autism to shitpost the fuck out in a single thread.
KNACK 2 BABY!!!! IT'S GOING TO BE THE GOTY TO END ALL GOTYS!!!!!!!
On the real vidya I'm looking forward to are Sonic Mania, Sonic Forces, Cuphead, Samus Returns, Metroid Prime 4 (Although it might be a 2019-ish title but I can wait), Whatever the hell Retro Studio and FromSoft is making, VanillaWare's new PS4 title, Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2, FE Warriors, Mario & Luigi SuperStar Saga remake, New Kirby, Yoshi Wolly World sequel, Sci-Fi Hotline Miami (I can't remember the real name of the Sci-Fi Hotline Miami game that was shown at Devolver Digital's E3), Ori and the Will of the Whips, Ace Combat 7, Dreams for PS4, and Bloodstaind if they do not fuck up like MN9 and YK did.
I'm one of the waifufags, but I'm waiting until Mark or any of the mods get their collective shit together and ban the goons for good.

Goons have the same amount of autism as an regular shitposter that will stop at nothing until they get what they want. Normalfags have the memory and attention attention span of a goldfish. Which one do you think is behind the shitposting?

Futa but good taste.

Normalfags don't pay $10 to shitpost. Even Gilda Mars is not that retarded.

Shame no Lyn is in Fire Emblem Warriors. Though with the latest info it might be cucked.

I checked the catalog. Waifu threads are bumplocked now. Ah well. They'll probably be banned soon.

So which vidya waifu would make the best chef?

I want to break Hibari's limbs and watch her writhe in pain on the floor. I'd then cut out her tongue and eyes before choking her to death, watching her confused horror as she struggles to fight back with her broken body.

Not really, I've been playing fighting games mostly, everything else feels like it'd be too much of a time commitment in a single sitting.

I'm excited for the Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six StarS kickstarter. I hope the game finally gets released outside of Japanese arcades but it's a bit insane they're asking for $100k.

Depends if Mark and the mods finally gives in to the goonshitposters or not. If that happens, at the very least there's always /mai/ and the /a/ waifu wednesday threads*.
(*As long as you have a waifu that was created in Japan.)

Lyn can cook at least. I want to taste icecream made by Xion.

I'll be honest, I'll have to teach her how to cook first
At least I know she's an eager learner

That depends on if ol' uncle Scrooge will teach Xion how to make ice cream. Also not many Fire Emblem nobles that know how to cook to my knowledge.

We'll know when we have a goonposter mod.

You'd be surprised how many reject or believe otherwise, or go through whatever mental gymnastics needed to avoid and escape the truth.

You claim that we are the ones ruining this board, when you either don't or refuse to see how these threads have done their own damage to the board. You are diluting the waifu thread with a mixture of other topics (blogposting, vidya conversation that are better suited in other threads dedicated to said vidya, vidya events, friday night thread templates) while claiming that it's all part of Holla Forums culture, when it's not. Waifu threads were meant to just have you post a vidya character you like, call other waifus shit, and be done with it. They didn't even need to be weekly, just once in a great while. The waifuists that took over these threads though, went out of their way to turn it into a safe space hangout like the 4am threads, but with a group that made sure to "keep it vidya enough" to prevent the mods from going after it, since said group participated in various major events on the board, and were bombarded by the more autistic shitposters (the reason they were for the longest time protected until now). Now, as long as you follow the rules of waifuism and the group, you can discuss anything, even non-vidya related shit as long as you post whatever pics of your waifu and show how devoted you are to them.

There's also the fact that the form of waifuism accepted here is essentially turning yourself into a genetic dead end, living a life of hollow happiness while doing whatever it takes to prove to yourself that you are not alone, on the hopes that one day you will be with your "loved one" rather than pursuing a real relationship (despite many women in this day and age being shit, there are still good ones out there). You're not directly told to act the same, but you see the lengths the waifuists here go to show how dedicated they are to their waifu, and will encourage others to do something similar in order to obtain that sense of acceptance and acknowledgement from others here that is missing in their lives since devoting themselves to a fictional character made by a creator wanting to make money out of desperate people like these. In the end, you either just exist on the hope that you will be with your waifu some day (or go with a robo waifu, which is a fake relationship within a fake relationship), or develop a tulpa and go insane. Some of us want to keep others from falling into the same trap as the blogposting waifuists here have, seeing what it does to people over time. We can't afford to have more people denying reality and doing nothing to fix it than there already is.

As for the threads no longer autosaging, wouldn't count on it. Waifu threads wouldn't be dealing with it if it weren't for the shitposters, and they wouldn't be in these threads if it weren't for the blogposting waifuists using it as an extenstion of /mai/ and a safe space, and accepting anyone who claims to have a waifu/husbando as long as it keeps said safe space alive.

Ya gonna post waifus faghole or not?

Nintendo love that DLC. So they'll probably add her as a "Blazing Sword Lord" pack or something.

Gold old Ike would probably know how to cook. And… that's it. I'm picturing Innes cooking and I'm getting nothing.

I thought Oscar was the cook before Mist took over.

Heh, you're right.

So goons aren't gonna follow thread theme and post waifus and argue why their waifus are the best. Sure I don't mind a bit of off-topic so long as waifus are the center of conversation.

I'm looking for under appreciated waifus for a friend. He doesn't want popular ones like Laura Croft or Zelda. Any suggestions?

FE has boatloads of girls per game, alot of good waifu potential there. Otherwise just keep playing stuff, he'll find someone he'll like.

Apologies for the faggotry, but someone has to bring it up. Keeps other anons from doing the same shit as the blogposters do.

I still want to go running with Emi.

Shilling Shantae & the Pirate's Curse, it's top tier comfy. Mad respect to anyone who waifus the half genie.

Shantae like I said. Iunno if these are considered niche enough for you, but I'd consider them. Great characters one and all IMO, though I admit Pyra's game ain't out yet. But maybe your friend would like to get in there before she really catches on?

Guy's playing Shadows of Valentia (((localized))). They might be cucked this translation.

I don't blame ya. I try not to blogpost. I can off-topic multiple conversations but the priority here is me posting Erim. Got some time off. Might be able to get back to drawing. I'd like her classic Fortress of Doom outfit. But I want to give her Curse of the Sinistrals form a shot (maybe as a monster girl variant).

PC or Switch version?

Posting from my iphone 7 plus I never said such things so…
FUCK YOU
You have no rights to put things in my mouth, bitch.

I can't help but notice the sudden increase in shitposting coinciding with that one garbage waifu video Gigguk did
Also around the time someone started the thread with that video

Here's your (you)

They're definitely coming from somewhere. 4am thread is fine but this is a shit show.

Long ass trip but just landed. Crappy network but so far so good.

Naa, fuck you. I'm loosing my patience just looking at you trying to run this thread.

And you're getting boring. You can't even form a green arrow without looking like a fool. I'm glad this thread died when I felt like it needs to go.

No refunds

haha not funny, got any other overused memes?

You seem upset user, need to talk it out?

Goodnight niggers, it's been fun even if the thread was autosaged from creation.
Hopefully see you guys next week.

Notice the ID. It's someone impersonating. See ya next week.

I'm so glad you don't work for any investigative career. Think of all the disappointments you can make like your waifu, she deserves better if you don't know how IDs work then it's better if you keep quiet.

Was trying my best not to reply but I've got to be honest I was the one who requested bumplocking this thread every week not the reason to shit on them but at least I can get it out of my system

PC. I can't bring myself to play a console for some reason, the PC's just too useful to have.

Or it could be that some of us are tired of the blogposter's shit ruining the waifu threads while trying to tell you that your relationship with your waifu isn't real. It's not wrong to like a particular character for their traits and story, but the level you people take it is way beyond mentally healthy. Not to mention it gives those unaware or new to waifuism the wrong idea of what waifuism is. These threads shouldn't be just another form of Friday night threads, and showing off your "love" (more like obsession and coping mechanism) for these fictional characters. You're going to tell me that the main posters that blogpost didn't take over the threads the last couple years and mold them to their liking so they have a "peaceful" place to discuss their love (and sometimes vidya) from the faggotry of other threads, while at the same time allowing anyone, even non-vidya waifus to come in, to keep their ideology alive?

That's like putting a band-aid on something cancerous and saying it's treated. I want waifu threads to exist, but not if it brings the blogposting faggotry that we had to deal with for a long time now because some crossposters from /mai/ need a break from that place's safe space environment.