7/9-7/14 - A Slice of Summer (Redux)
7/12-7/17 - Cerberus & Fenrir Showdown
7/18-7/24 - Xeno Vohu Manah Clash
7/25-7/30 - Rise of the Beasts
7/31-8/?? - New Story Event

Pastebin with guides and info:
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

You can play it from your browser by going to game.granbluefantasy.jp/

You can use chrome alternatives, such as Slimjet or Iridium. If you don't like doing that, use an agent spoofer for the browser you do use to spoof chrome.

Other urls found in this thread:

game-a5.granbluefantasy.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/3040037000_v_417.mp3
gbf-raidfinder.aikats.us/
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=13199
gbf.wiki/Character_Extended_Mastery_Perks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This game sucks. More like Gayblow Fantasy.

If you wanted a Fenrir edition you should have done it yourself, Im not a fan of her, and Jeanne is a qt. Let's do this. FORESTO RENJAAA VERUDARU!!!!

c'mon man i know jeanne has mangrunts but she's stilla girl (maybe)

I want summer chars.

I'm ready to spark. Let's go.

Shoulda been a Wlader edition if anything.

Little under two months to go.

You didn't spend money on this, right?

reported

I never make the threads, I'm not that good at deciding when's thread cutoff.

Scathacha beat Vira in the fan poll. The new age of loli reign has begun!

A dragon loli at that.

No, it's a Smug Dragon Catgirl loli who's thousands of years old with enmity.
It's everything you could ever need.
What else could possibly be added? That she's also an android?

That she hates niggers

Just remember when there's 300 posts on the 13th page, you can make a new thread.

You should never refer to something as Scatty.

Specific part of pic related.

yuisis did beat vira before then she fell hard let's see if scat will be first again next poll

If she does will viramate be renamed to scatmate or will a competitor appear?

doubt it after all vira is perfect

Any guesses what the other side stories will be?
Which event have you missed or would like to see again?
Which events do you like, silly events or events that slightly reinforce the main story?
How far back do you think they'll go for events?
Would you replay an event you've already completed to grab rewards you missed out on?

The rest of the non collab events that aren't special shit like the coming Vohu and seasonal themed.
I only really want the Sakura Taisen event but free crystals and fodder are free crystals and fodder.
The first one they put up is supposedly the first event they put out.
>Would you replay an event you've already completed to grab rewards you missed out on?
If I need it beyond just fodder.

Other events that they aren't planning to give proper reruns to
Probably the original Sara event and Aliza event, just to see how the fuck does Sara go from 9 to 11 in her SSR version
Both is the only correct choice, silly stuff helps build up characters, the other kind gives fuckton of LORE which I'd love to see expanded
As far as Day1 since the current one is the first story event they had
Well assuming every event comes with their crystals reset, of course, some other events for weapons as well but not that often

How often would you like to see a side story added to the game?
For me I'd say 2 weeks maximum so we the players would at least get 2 events a month

Last thread was Walder edition. I put Jeanne because she won at the SR fan favorite poll. I don't remember if I did a dragon loli edition but SR Jeanne is pretty cute.

No more Sara events or version! She must be frozen in time before she's ruined.

you're not the only one user
I did 5 10 part draws trying to get one and failed

Still need the cute SR outfit though.

Big fat draph titties!

Your pic reminded me of this shitpost I made while drunk.

So she gets a 5 star fate where she gains the power to transform into a mature draph ara with the largest titties in the land?

I'd rather have them all now and spend my time chopping away at them whenever I feel like it.

Doubt they'll fuck with her age anymore; never heard of anyone else having it done with time just being an afterthought to them. Probably just felt that age fit her better if it wasn't just accidental.

Don't they update the MCs age every year? I just assumed it was a similar thing.

GBF fighting game when?

I would like that as well. This is also why i hope the Platinum game will do well. Once CY smells the money in spin-off games we might see more Granblue other games. I'm not sure if GBF will get it's own fighting game but a crossover appearance seems more likely. Gran, Djeeta, Kat, Vira and Naru would be decent choices for something like that.

I work for a living, had to go to bed.
How can you not be a fan of waterdoggo?

Prefer girl. Sara has a more womanly body that that thing.

I've never seen actual proof that they do. At best you hear a couple years have passed in anniversary shit but no one has posted official data/art that recognizes said aging.

I'm not gonna fall for this bait.

With the time stuff, I like the idea of having character epilogues. That ends the story with their time with the crew and has them going off to do their own thing. Sure some folks joined just to go on adventures but many had a reason to join. Have Lennah cure her curse or turn into a tree, finish R&J's story happy or sad. Walder has hanging stuff now, finish that and have him go back to being the ranger hero of his island. In fact Albert's story could really should have ended with his event. Just do a new fate with him going back to be king, maybe have another of the paizuri sisters join the crew at the same time. Of course you'd still have them for gameplay of course, like the idols.

If I was Cygames; I wouldn't touch character endings with a hundred foot pole and put a bounty on your head for even suggesting it.

giving specific characters a story and have them complete it for that version of the character is not a bad idea, maybe if you 4* the character and level them up there's a final fate episode that unlocks
When a new version of a character is made available let it be a different chapter in that characters life, same character different element/story

For any game not reliant on waifufaggotry.

Whatever nothing wrong with additional character content along with more possible rewards/cutscenes

I'm amazed you people are still playing this.

Why? There's a shitload of things to do in the game, the story is pretty entertaining/engaging and there are loads of events every month.

it just finished it's anime debut
but yeah I don't see this game which has been around for 2-3 years lasting more than 5, every vidya game, every anime, everything in life is just a phase.
The people who're into it now do they have the resolve to still be here in a few weeks time, what about months, years???
When nobody makes a general for a vidya game anymore that's when you know it's dead but Granblue is still going strong.

In Charlotta's lv100 fate you can tell her to return to her knight order because they need her back, and she can pretty much search how to become taller while working as a knight.

She'll then cry and her tears will convince the order to let her stay with you for a bit longer.

I know all about it, I played it plenty with the original crew but burned out completely after around 6 months when I couldn't roll the things I thought I needed by that point. I guess the key is to take it slow rather than treating it as a "main" game you play, but I'm just not capable of that with something so grind-heavy. More power to you if you actually still enjoy it after like a year going strong.

Is this true are there really additional fate episodes already?

Man, yes, 5* nets you another episode. Nio's is pure feels. After she nearly loses her hearing sense, and you save her, she then goes to your room, asks you to hug her, to let her hear the music inside your heaer, in you soul, and then she tells you that from the moment she saw you, she heard you, you have been the most beautiful symphony in this world, a symphony that can change her world, and then trembling, asks you to let her stay like that for that night with you.

1) That time and energy they'll spend on making new characters and events to bait and milk you

2) They already do that with different rarity versions

3) Sending a popular waifu away will breed backlash even if they still have the character playable. It'll be Monkiigate all over again but with Boom iteration Jap Chris Chans leading the charge.

I don't know man post a source that shows it because just from reading that alone I think it's pure fanfiction, poorly scripted too
The Charlotta one got me because who doesn't want to bully a proud potato to tears but this one just doesn't sound right

You got burned because you fell for the e-sports meme, the only way to MVP pubs reliably is by dropping thousands of dollars and living in japan for a 1-2 ping.

Sporadic grinding with waifus is the best way to approach the game, taking this shit too seriously is just going to make you hate the game and yourself.

I haven't played in a while because there is no real end-game content.

Yugu will win the next poll, I guarantee it.

And it wasn't even a close fight, but a landslide with Jeanne at 22.6% followed by Kukuuru at 7.6% I voted for Sen, but I'm okay with this.

The funniest part about the poll that no one's talking about was Lowain's jump from near the bottom all the way up to 3rd place in the R category.

I don't even want to think what GBF Jp players would do if Cygames fucks with their waifu. Unlike regular NEET otaku, the majority of their playerbase are otaku WITH MONEY.

So did you get to fug the potato?

I'm receiving mixed messages here

That's wrong though. All you need is a good grid and a decently bursty setup and you'll be MVP/vicing most of your magna raids.

They did do this with Robomi since she's dead but you can still use her in a party. Maybe someday we'll get her SSR.

Baller has the two hour video of her episodes/fight to recruit her, let me embed the video, the whole thing is her basically telling you your hearts are one and everything beautiful in her world. 48:10 to where she starts about the entwined hearts and being her duet partner, let me get to the other guy who posted the rest.

51:10 to her putting herself on your chest to hear your heart. Trying to dig where she goes to your room frightened and asking headpats, pancakes and f/hugs

and here's the pancakes and headpats part.

I wish they'd just release her already

2/4 seraphic weapons, with another in the oven

Garuda was a pain in the ass to fight, the proto-rainbow meta cancer, but instead of having built in res it has dispel-able res.

Yeah, nah, that proto lizard shit is gonna be my personal death, I havent even finished my seraphic stuff, let me go over there, and suffer well.

Webm version.

you can't look at Luchador and tell me Gran/DJ are 15

Official long hair Djeeta and smug Gran fucking when.

Slice of summer rerun promo is up. Is the bonus story new?

nope

For fucks sake; they have a 4yr old in this game with bigger tits and grown women.
This shit's common knowledge and they're not the only ones doing it. You like Raven from the Teen Titans, those ass and legs people won't shut up about belong to a 14yr old.

Ardora isn't human. It also isn't uncommon for for a fourteen year old human to have gone through puberty and be physically mature.

Neither are anime; they're ink to be molded into whatever desire the creator or you have…no matter how fucked up it may be.

Captcha never rears its ugly head when you forget to spoiler.

for the love of god don't bully kurumi i want to headpat her all day

I'll do as I damn well please, I'll imagine her tits being so big that her clumsiness makes them headpat her themselves.

begone tits demon!

I'd give money every day if I could fuck Chihiro.

game-a5.granbluefantasy.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/3040037000_v_417.mp3

The streets shall run white with the milk of the young!

gbf-raidfinder.aikats.us/

WHY THE FUCK DO SUPPORT SUMMONS NOT MATCH THE ELEMENT CATEGORY???

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1. you can get around that with viramate
2. they seem to be working on actual fix to help with that

Because they don't have any good earth summons.

Then either slap in a proto baha or don't select anything for the earth slot

Actually it's probably better if they put something that might be useful there so the people who aren't retarded have more options.

I think the best part of Ranger Sign Bravo was when Fenrir was so taken aback by Walder's determination that he started spooking the shit outta her

you went in expecting some silly event and ended up being touched by the power of friendship

Don't one of their other support summons pop up in the earth slot in that case? And just out of curiosity, how would you feel about, say, a Cerberus summon in the Fire slot, or a Baal in the Light slot?

I'm still surprised that this event turned the generic freebie character into one of my favorites.

Someone should make a Fenrir edit

Ravioli, ravioli, butt rape the dragon loli.

Wasn't there supposed to be a balance update today? I'm still waiting on those Zeta buffs.

did they say it would be today? I don't remember them specifying a date

Oh god not the fucking botspam again

The bot is back, be sure to report it.

You and me both, user.

I don't want to believe but early signs aren't good

When Walder gets his SSR he better fucks a primal beast solo to rez jade, I want him to storm the fucking lab and go one man army on the entire place. Dressed as chev because tactical espionage astral ranger Walder is gonna be awesome

It says it'll be on the July 7th update, and it should be the 7th in nipworld already. Guess we'll just have to wait a bit longer.

Not gonna happen for a loooong time, but when it does, it better be the most glorious thing we've ever seen.

oh sweet. Yeah, it's 2pm in nipland. Maybe around 5-6 it'll be patched

also, ssr walder will feature reborn jade and he will be a stand user

I want this.

can someone post the image of the new baha weapons

Thanks for that, shit was getting on my fucking nerves.

Also, anyone been having trouble getting the pokerbot to run?

Some user was the other day saying he would do a What I played, What I got meme, man we got a end of evangelion thing out of this event, when I knew Jade wasnt gonna make it, Komm susser tod just started playing, and watching Walder just getting pummeled into pieces was too fucking much. 15/10 event.

Anyone else having issues where the game isnt updating correctly? Like co op needing refreshes because it wont update ready screens or go into the fight. That and honor not correctly updating during raids?

That and i cant even switch to chat with my crew. What the hell is going on. Ive cleared cache and all that shit.

Free crystals is what's going on.

This has been happening to me pretty much all week.

I wonder how much would defiling Siero would cost.

Ok so apparently by uninstalling chrome and reinstalling the entire thing again i seem to be doing ok. I guess its just shitty browsers. Try that and tell me if it works for you. I am able to talk into crew chat now.

Fixed the chat, but not the updating part. I guess im eternally fucked.

third update: Try disabling adblock. I disabled both, refreshed and somehow im updating on co op.

Balance update just happened. Hoping for some good undocumented changes.

From 12 to 7, she's lv 85 tho, guess that's as good as it's gonna get.
I like the unique buff on the second skill, meaning it will probably stack.

she's now better but she's not good

At lv100 that buff is applied to the whole party. In addition, the buff is not removable and it had it's CD cut to something reasonable.

Pretty sweet buff imo.

Well neither are any other non-limited dirt buffers.

new cog is a slightly better dirt la fille no more no less

I
personally think that Cag is not better than De La Fille. However, this is largely dependant on the fight and if you have Ayer or another hard hitter. I do think she's better than Ygg now.

the best part of new cog is her/his/it buff being unique but that's really it

She already qualifies as such.

This would be attempting to fix what is not broken.

Instead, I'd rather see Narmaya draw nearer to her Eternal goal; I think at least one thing that would entail is her losing her main weakness (DEF down, the way Siegfried loses his).

Are there any notes on what these updates could be?

no, not even close

Amira gets the Jammed buff on Ougi now.

Pretty sure that wasn't listed in the changes.

she's not even a big sister

Thanks home slice. Though hopefully google translate will be nice to me on this. Appreciate you.

Instead of using google translate, why not use google to find a version that was already translated by a human?

Because im terrible at life. That and ill probably only get reddit links which ill refuse to go to. I guess i could wait until the wiki updates. but i skimmed through some of it. Doesnt seem like much besides true anima updating to get more drops and characters i dont use getting buffed.

it doesnt say so in her description, a bug?

Seems that way.

But she is definitely getting the buff and she's definitely doing more damage. That's how I noticed it.

They probably didn't translate it yet. De la Fille was also buffed but her description is still the same

….Touché.

She is, rather and to contradict , an Oneesan.

They already fixed it. Doesn't happen anymore.

Seems like anyone that had an ougi that decreases skill cooldown briefly got the Jamming effect that Dark Beatrix was supposed to get.

Im seeing some people have lvl 150 Tia Bolts..possibly 4 capped…how is that even possible?

you can flb your tia bolts when you host your tia hl

After you get to lv 101 and unlock High Level (Impossible) Raids, you can uncap your weapons further., their skill level also goes from 10 to 15 max.

Oh ok so i cant do much except continue to grind until 101 then i can add a bit more damage. Also how many bolts should you have, 6 or 7?

7 is optimal for all content, you can swap one for a Raphael Ring when fighting on element, but I don't know what the damage boost is like.

wind builds are boring 7 guns baha mh and then cosmo/raph ring/unk depending on the fight

Oh I have 7 guns, a baha dagger and the pink fan from that weird ass event. Is that alright?

Yeah, it's good. This is the basic grid, the spear gets replaced with a cosmos gun down the way, you can use the fan in its place instead.

Preparing for the Xeno Vohu already?

Not sure what else I can do to prepare. My wind damage is at like 24-26 depending on which class i pick.

the spear is only goos as mainhand otherwise you are better using the pink fan (or the new axe from rq when it goes live)

Whats RQ?

A lovely young lady.

rose queen or jk for short

I didn't really bother with the EX fan, I did get like 6 or 7, but I ued them as skill fodder for the Baha dagger, since I'm gonna put a cosmos gun in that slot and it's not too fa away.

Rose Queen, an HL 6 man raid.

you scrapped the best fist main hand for wind congrats

SOON

It's going to be very difficult for the GW dagger to leave that slot, if it's ever going to happen, it's going to be for the quing spear for when I've gotta play Sage.
Either that or whatever Xeno Sagittarius weapon might be, if it has a good call.
If I will ever want to go serious on Luchador, I'd much rather build a GW fist.

Not happening.

you really want kurwa and jk to counter?

Nah, honestly, I see it very difficult to move away from DF. Once I get the cosmos and MC reaches the 12k hp for soul split and ougi on turn 1, it's gonna stay like that most of the time.
The only other classes I could run would be Sage or Warlock, maybe Elysian once I unlock it.
I don't see myself ever wanting to run Lucha in wind, hence why I didn't really care for the fan.

Are there enough cooks on board to feed that beast?

Hosting a Grand Order in 1 hour.
Get ready.

Which reminds me, I need Silver Centrums, so if any of you degenerates gets in the share chest, please leave that alone.
I barely got these fucking resources together.

I can see it, we already had a hungry potato event

How many cooks DO we have in the crew? Elmelaura and Lowain immediately come to mind, as well as Baotorda and Sevastien thanks to the potato event, but that can't be all of them.

Only the people in your crew get the share chest, and people generally know to let the quest starter pick first.

Could all those cooks make something that's more satisfying that human flesh? Don't forget water dog is a murderer that ate villagers in dancho's hometown.

Did they fix izmir's passive so it stacks with the gabriel weapon?

Actual chefs or anyone who knows how to cook well?

I always thought that thing gave every one a chance at getting what they wanted so that in the end; everyone or no one had a chance to get items. What I mean is that if a Bal gun drops and everyone chooses it; the whole group could all walk away with the Bal Gun.

From what I've heard, human flesh would taste like chicken.

I thought human flesh was called "long pig" by islanders because it tastes like pork

Long pork, actually.

I was thinking actual chefs, but anyone that could cook should count too.

Nah, there's only one of each item in the Share Chests. If multiple people choose the same thing, then it goes to whoever got more points, or something like that.

Then I must be wrong then.
If you could get away with it, would you eat human flesh?

I'm pretty sure the maids know how to cook, Rosine, probably Ippatsu with how crazy he is about ramen, Bridgette, Yaia, Kanako, Farrah, Melissabelle likely knows a lot of good corn recipes, Tyre, Ladiva, and Beatrix.

Shroom tator probably has something involving those thing too.

Nice to know that I won't be infringing when I throw my hand in for something I want.

n-no of course not the thought never crossed my mind offi… fellow waifu grinder

The fuck. Do you get paid for this shit? How do I get in on this action?

Grand Order's up:
E23EA3C6

Anyone else's game acting wonky?
I'm not the only one experiencing this right?
It'll be fixed hours upon hours before the event ends right?

Thanks for the space dragon.

Thanks for showing up and helping.

Didn't expect to survive to the very end. That's a first.

Now I know where all the chev swords are going.

I have it from a good inside crew trader that you should invest in lolis.

When a ticket comes back, I just might.

most of those are event related, though. They always include the villain in the grand blues. The first one was more telling as it had nothing to do with the event and she was on the ship

So which of the Angel Halo fights gives scrolls? I need 17 more to forge upgrade of my Axe.

Like I said earlier in the thread, i have solved some of these issues. For chat i ended up reinstalling chrome, which allowed me to select the chat. For having things update i whitelisted granbluefantasy.jp. adblock seems to be fucking with the game in some way. as for honor, not sure.

die jannu and remove memes

They all give them, just go for the highest difficulty you can do so you'll get more.

The lag is getting fucking worse. My entire Colo fight was errors and lag that kept running the debuff clock. Fucking cheater.

I've got everything but scrolls from angel halo.

Including quads, checked

(Checked.)

I need some advice, folks.

I've gotten Narmaya up to what you see in the image.

Since the next star after this will probably be long in coming (she is at Lv 70, and I'm trying to reach Celeste to defeat her, that I may farm omega animas to uncap Neechan a fourth time–in addition to finally farming for weapons with respectable skills), she is at a road fork with multiple tines.

As shown, these are the safest, most reasonable choices:
- A second star on her first Critical Hit node (12% -> 20%)
- Another Critical Hit node
- A star in Dark ATK

That being said, I've been interested in defensive measures such as Neechan's EMP passive (i.e., a "slight chance" to dodge and counter) and Hostility Down. I don't have numbers for either (the wiki lacks them), but I get the feeling that Naru-nee stands to gain the most from following one of the safer paths above instead, particularly +20% critical hit rate.

What say you all? Does my hunch bear verisimilitude?

How's everyone's rainbow meta coming along? Is your wind grid ready for xeno vohu?

Oh, so I can put two baha weapons in my grid? Guess I sacrifice one manga weapon to put it in my grid?

no. You only need 1. I'm only using 2 because we got a free one for the anniversary and I haven't outpaced the damage it offers yet. Once I uncap some magna weapons and possibly even get above skill level 10, it's daamge will be outpaced.

It's okay I guess.

My rainbow progress is going to slow down once I get more grids to FLB, since leveling multiple weapons to 150 can take a while if your not in the angel halo mines.

The maximum amount of damage you can get from bahamut weapons is 50%, so if your using 2 coda weapons in your grid, your losing out on 10% on your second coda weapon (and your limiting yourself to 1 race + unknowns).

Nice. Here I was proud that 30k was my new minimum. I feel less embarrassed running 2 baha weapons for filler now

Oh m8 you the best

multi-attack is always a first
with double hit chance increased it means more damage and more charge bar

Yea I think their last update fucked with something, so now everything is shitty. Honors seem to be acting normally. At least its not vira being a problem.

I thought so when choosing an initial node, but what about in this case, in which returns diminish?

Would you choose 3% -> 5% DA over 12% -> 20% critical rate?

Wow, you're retarded.

Crit nodes are the only ones that make any difference for the most part.

According to this user
I don't know what I'm talking about but that's what I upgraded first for my characters

Here's a link to the gbf wiki that gives an overall idea on what and what not to do with your stars.
gbf.wiki/Character_Extended_Mastery_Perks

Max the crit nodes first, Narmaya especially utilizes the crit nodes well, since her echo can crit against any element.
I don't think she needs the DA node, since Dark is an element that likes playing Superstar/Elysian, and along with her DATA nuke buff, she will have a really high DA rate.

Rainbow meta is going shit for me. Soul balms and animas every fucking god damn red chest.

Zoi
9EA405A4

oh fucking shit fuck this captcha.

rank>

Thanks for the blue sky crystal.

Thanks for coming and I hope you all got something good.

1 more gun and summon, come on
If I had just grinded on the weekend none f this would be happening

This was really a wake up call, from now on events with loot that I can use and manage to get I will do so ASAP

if you have the rotb dagger that boosts honour, chuck it into your grid.

Just keep soloing Jades. That's the fastest way to get honour

How many pts/damage do I have to do in a raid to get a decent amount of honor… 25k+ honor per Fenrir and Jade?

I don't know if you can join an event raid with code, but I have some spare 4 attemps with Jade.
If you can dish enough damage I don't mind running them for you.

your points are your honour. So 100% damage is the best honour.

That's why you always blast an event hard early on, then you can ignore it when you're done until the daily missions are up.

I also have some Jades I could host if you want to kill them.

thanks for the offer man but my grids are shit and so am I, I think I'll just host them myself so I have a chance at red chest drops

So If I do 15% of Fenrir's health I'll only get 15% of 100% of her honor drop?

That sounds like a plan

Is your grid too shit to solo a jade? I'm feeling generous, so if you want I'll bring buffs and debuffs to your raid to help you get as much honour as you can

Yes, I can solo a Fenrir in 14minutes but I just do 30% of her HP then call for the japs, it gets me 15k+/battle so if I host 10-15 of these and a couple of Jades I should reach 1.5mil honor

Thanks for the offer but I think it'll be better for me to host raids so I can do as much as I can before calling for backup

What the fuck? Rosamia no longer has ougi echo? That pisses me off.

hmm how strange…now she does it. sorry false alarm I guess.

Can any experts or veterans of Granblue give me any grindan tips?

mostly you just pace yourself with the grind and have something to watch on the side if you're mindlessly grinding something for a while.

If you're feeling burnt out grinding fenrir, post your earth characters here. We can suggest what character's are best for you to run in your team and maybe a fresh team will make it more interesting to grind for a bit longer.

Keep leeching magnas until you're strong enough to kill your magnas faster than pubs. For other event stuff that requires solo grind, you can wait for a re-run until you're strong enough or have the time/AP to grind the weaker difficulties that give less event items.
Takes me 1-3 turns and less than an hour to kill all my daily Magnas with or without strike time. Thanks drum master for letting me 1 turn Tia and Ygg
If there's an Item I want/need I find time and grind hard for it. If there's nothing then I just spend my AP/EP and wait for it to regenerate to play again. I want to play actual video games than this mobileshit
Not really. If I started later with all the patches that favor newbies then I would have an easier/faster time than I did before.

Play at your pace because your characters and RNG will determine how fast you'll develop.

I was using that as my guide, actually. Still, I thank you for your input.

I thank you, as well, for your input.

I've made my choice–it'll be Critical Up. The echoes are key, and she raises DA/TA on her own as it is–and she has one star in DA. Her EMP passive is tempting, but I think that'll be best saved–if I do decide to take it–for when she's properly built.

But while I remember…can anyone tell me what "t." stands for? I can't figure it out at all, though I keep seeing it used.

It's gonna be a good day.

Today IS a good day.

I regret finding out that increasing the skill level on fodder is like adding another weapon to use on skill ups (sl2 srr = 2 sl1 ssrs).

Spoiler: It's shit and beyond salvaging, just have to wait until next legfest and maybe just MAYBE get a decent Earth SR

Alright

I'm not used to this mindset, but if I want it I'll get it from now on

Oh boy if this is true then I am screwed, sure I don't want instant satisfaction but grindan for a month and not even having 3 attack skill magna weapons really is discouraging.

WHAT!?!?!?
HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Now I actually have a use for R skill weapons instead of putting them into the ship/selling
FUCK

Focus on obtaining that thing or pop around the internet for a couple minutes every couple dead primals if you're the only one on the train.

By not constantly spamming it for hours on end; just do what you can and go for what you want and you'll eventually get what you want.

That I should've looked away and kept scrolling when I saw the first Granblue thread. Really; that's it, I bothered doing heavy research before I really started playing.

Use the mythril ones to up the ship; they're fucking useless otherwise.

I feel sick having to had reduce my gw guns. Oh well. I have no plans on any other 5*s for a long time at least.

I had a lot so I decide to try one.

3/4 seraph weapons

now if only I could get a tank for my earth team to cover Ayer and or Halle.

congrats

What element should I make a Three-Tiger Axe?

Was thinking of making it Wind so I have an easier time against Sarasa later.

Oh wait, there is one thing I would've liked to have known; changing the Animation/Resolution settings so that Version settings is in Beta would help kill that lag I got during the end of the fight.
I would kill to know every weapon and character that has plain damage outside of the few pointed out on the slime blasting page on the wiki

Make it Dark.

Off the top of my head I know that Karteira, every version of Camieux, every version of Clarisse, and Sarasa have access to Plain Damage.

So far I only need the Jew, Summer Ballistics, the disappointment, and GW grinding.

But doesn't Dark already have a readily available axe, or is the -30% DEF Down critical for certain battles?

I think you answered your own question.

B-But I don't have Zooey.

Yet.

Zooey soon-ish for me, ETA about 6-9months
I passed the 2/3 spark threshold.

Honestly it's a good idea for any aspiring darkfag to save to spark her and wait for a legfest with her, you might even get Orchis to make the team even better while doing so

I just picked Dark at random.

Does this mean a magnafest is coming since it changes the ap of showdowns and changes their rotation?

which summon should i MLB
Athena, macula marius, varuna, tezcat or kaguya

if you have to pick, varuna

Think most would say Athena for that shield.

Varuna.

So between Bahamut and Shiva, who should I uncap first?

Depends on where you're at in terms of grids and teams, but generally Shiva should be first, shiva right now is just a bit rarer than bahamut, + you may not be able to FLB Bahamut right now.

Do you also need help tying your shoes? Can you dress yourselves in the morning?

How can you function in life without some telling what to do every step of the way?

Think, decide, and own your failures/success.

I'd wait until I had 3 stones and decide wether to invest more heavily on Fire or Dark based on grid and team.
Thrown out like this, it's kind of a pointless question.

Speaking of pointless stuff, how shit are the rewards for the summer event?
Looks like we're gonna have a nice big pause until Xeno Vohu comes around. Unless you're a Hades fag, in which case, enjoy your gun farming hell

Pointless if your grids are maxed out.

Decided that I'm going to work on a Free SR characters series. I feel like although we say in this thread that grid matters way more than characters, and that you CAN do well even with JUST the free characters the game gives you, nobody (especially people who haven't played the game and just think that you HAVE to be a whale to do good) actually believes that. So what I want to do is make a series of at least the four main elements solo MVPing their on-element magna using nothing but free shit the game gives you.

The rules for this series will be:
-Solo MVP (Boss HP less than 50%) on element magna raid
-Free (event or story) SR characters only
-Magna (free) grids only
-Free summons from events or pinboard or treasure trade only
-Tier 3 classes and below only

Although it's highly likely that a player has many SSRs they can use in addition to their grid, it's impossible to make an assumption of what SSRs an individual might have, and so the decision to use free SR only is more of a frame of reference choice, that is, I know that players who are at this point WILL have free SR characters, and if they don't have my particular ones, there will be more coming down the pipe.

About the video itself, I started with wind against Yugu not only because wind is easily my strongest grid, but also because it's a grid that is going to be uncapped into HL soon. I meant to cut my grid and summons into the side as proof that all of this shit is free and this make it as a spreadable webm, but because I didn't initially record them in the frame, I tried to edit them in later, but the edited video for some reason crashes xmedia recode no matter how I cut or edit it, so I'm probably going to retake this video with the grids in properly, and actually ONLY until MVP, because the initial recording actually went as far as soloing ygg entirely.

You should probably try to use a story character in each team comp, as event characters are circumstantial, but everyone has the story characters. For this one rosetta would have been better than the elf, since her event was from a few months ago.
Look forward to seeing more, though

Considering that there's people who made fun videos of themselves taking down magnas with idol only teams, or following the anime with whatever SR characters they had available, I would have no troubles believing that any team can do it. All you need is a decent grid and a basic understanding of what the boss does and what you need to bring.
Whaling is absolutely not a necessity, unless you want to start optimising your teams for racing.
At the moment my dark grid and team are my shittiest ones, yet I can reliably MVP Chev. Mika, Delford, Lady Grey still counts as a F2P team, but it takes time to do so, while stronger SSRs like Zoey, Jeanne, Naru and so on might speed up the process by a significant margin.
Still, it's a nice topic and I like seeing people building teams to tackle different content, so I'll be looking forward to it.

For that wind team, wouldn't the other wind idol be better? iirc she has some critical and DA nodes, and what do you think about the SF characters, Ryu and RASHIDOOOOO

This summer story isn't particularly funny or exciting. Coming off Ranger Bravo that hit a lot of marks this one really feels weak. Get to see swimsuits and cute voices but that's about it.

Any reason you guys don't have a discord for coordinating between the multiple crews?

discord is cancer but at least it is accessible cancer IRC would be the way to go

Why use something that data mines you when you have other better choices?

I haven't used IRC in a long, long time. It used to be pretty unsafe from a security standpoint though.

Well if there's better choices use them, but like we aren't being data mined here these days too.

Security is shit in everything made now.

There aren't any better chans.

I know I'm just saying it's not really something to be that worried about these days. Not my call anyway just thought it might be a good way to co-ordinate trains and maybe help the newbro's get more of them to help them out.

currently there aren't many raids that require coordination discord/irc/mumble and etc are mostly for shitposting (the only raids that requires a bit of coordination is morrigna)

Give it about two more Raid content updates before they start making them insane enough to need tactics and even then; short and simple is all you need, not every one is gonna have it, and you won't even have people knowing about while expecting coordination in the raid chat if it's 30 allowed.

didn't even occur to me to use story charas, they're so far back in my SR pool that I didn't even get to them before I had 3 free SRs I wanted to use, I'll consider it but I feel like everyone drops the story SRs ASAP anyway, and on top of that event SR power levels don't vary too much, and although synergyzing roles is somewhat important, there's not going to be any particular (event) SR that is going to allow you to go beyond your grid, unlike gacha SRs or high tier SSRs

Miku? Yeah she would be a way better attacker than Arisa, but I used the SRs that I had uncapped and leveled already, and Miku wasn't one of them. I considered using her over Arisa though. Unfortunately I only started in october of 2016, so I actually don't have the SF characters because they were before my time, and this is where the other user's point is valid; that you might not have access to a few of these event SRs. Now in my opinion that won't matter too much because event SR power levels generally don't deviate so much that they allow you to go a level beyond your grid like high tier SSRs will

So what the fuck is going on with the showdowns? Also is anyone else getting a ton of SSR stuff from manga raids?

I wish

Yes, I've had a lot of ssr from magnas today.

I got 2 chev guns and 4 harps in two days, something definitely is wrong

Just rush the remaining 30k crystals until next month.

I've gotten dick, so i stopped playing for a bit

It's got naru in it, though

I'm not sure where I can get 30k in one month, I could be scrapping maybe 5k.

Well, it really is a matter of where you are in the story and how many fate episodes you haven't done yet.

There are other ways.

Well I have some 15 fate episode to do and am at chapter 48
So 15*50 + ~40*50, add some 3*40*50 for sidequests in chapters
That would be some 8750 crystal (estimated)
And with the first line from the daily reward done, I would have 800+5*300 more crystal.
11050. Still missing a bit less than 20k
I'll get her next time, it's ok.

Nah, there's bills to pay and stuff.

Well, there are the premium draw tickets from the new islands you visit, 500 Platinum Journey Shop bonus crystals and the thousands of event crystals, but I guess you'd still be about 10k short by 31th of August.

I mean 31st, can't even get my numerals right for Pete's sake.

I did a run of colossus with Kat, Io and Therese, all characters available day 1. I realised I fucked up with the weapon grid after it took an hour to encode, so fuck doing it again, but they're all skill level 9 or 10

also, I hadn't even done therese's fate episode for her 3rd ability, which would have made it quicker. She's level 1

I don't think beginners have access to SSR primarch weapons, Coda weapons, and the RQ sword.

I meant the characters are beginner

Very much this
It's probably not the best way to demonstrate the viability of f2p to newbies if you're using HL weapons.

do you guys not understand what the point of mine and the other user's videos are? Everything in there is free and obtained without touching the gacha. It's to show that you can do well even with bad gacha luck and no ssrs. You can farm primarch, baha and RQ weapons fine

user, at least make your grid out of maxed SR daggers or something. By the time anyone has ground their way to double Coda weapons they've probably gotten a few good SSRs from free rolls.

That's debatable.
For some people it's easier to spark than to draw something good normally. Then again, by the point you have a Coda weapon you can have a spark ready if you really want to.

They almost certainly have something as long as they waited until legfest to roll. They might not have top tier stuff like zoey, korwa, or ferry but they likely have at least couple decent characters in few elements by the time they are HL. By that point they could also have a GW character or two depending on what they ground. The video would be more effective if you limited the grid to pre-HL stuff only.

Pretty sure new players always get two SSRs now. One from the first starter pool and one after finishing the board.

I don't know man, some people have rotten luck, and double rate doesn't do much for that.
But as said new players get at least 2 SSRs, and even more if they reroll.

I was thinking about doing something similar when the Priestess of the Dunes event rolls out, which hopefully isn't far off.

That said, user, I think "beginner" isn't an appropriate designation; for what you're going for, just labeling it "F2P" would be better instead.

Neat

naru

And finally after 3 and a half hours it's ready, the final version of 100% f2p grid/chara/summon wind version

Next up is either fire or earth
For Fire, I'll probably use Rackam, Sutera, and Rika
for Earth I'll probably use Eugen, Cain and Walder

If you look for "Late" in the dictionary, my picture comes up.

granblue channel aired

SHE'S COMING

anyone who can read nip, what are those paw prints about? Are they related to the story, or is that some elaborate foreshadowing?

Wanted to wait until Xeno Vohu was done, but that's going to be the only change it's going to happen until the end of the month.
Maybe I can get my Row 4 classes up as well, currently looking at Elysian for my first since I'll need something better than superstar to hold that Xeno Lyre next GW.

I work with frenchie expats on a daily basis.

The most foul smelling people I've seen in the planet, that's for sure. They surpass even the common nigger.

Nothing cute about that.

So +3s do exists.

Is anyone else having a message appear that says "Chapter is still being written" or some shit when trying to do the showdown?

To the user who recommended Shadowverse to break the monotony of the daily Grindblues, fuck you. The game is great, no question about that, but the western community is a fucking repulsive SJW-infested shitshow, and/or likely HS trolls out to sabotage Cygames.

Cygames did put a literally who streamer to push Shadowverse during the E3 PC conference stream.

Also, they dubbed the game, so it's probably all under the management of some shitty western (sjw infiltrated) team Cygames scrounged together.

The Kihou guild has room for 5 more members. We are able to get into at least c rank for guild wars and have a discord/ sorta active on the chat.

Just post your I'd number here if interested

Yeah, they censored tits in shadowverse. SJW have their claws in there.

Surely their core base of neet weebs gave some backlash, right? Or have they outsourced its management because Granblue has become their primary cash cow.

Seems unrelated to me.

Not just T&A, but gore and even the names were changed to be PC-friendly. Which is odd, since names like Satan were kept in Granblues.

Very likely outsourced, it doesn't have as much support as the put into Granblues. Such as the whole real-world raffle prizes for Japan residents during the GBF anniversary, for instance. Compared with what, free packs per day in Shadowverse..

Gonna make a new thread soon.