gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET:
OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858

OP FIRST DAWN
>>>/gamergatehq/330729

1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. ESA ESRB redpill distribution
>>>/gamergatehq/330713
4. OP FAR-FLAG
>>>/gamergatehq/330646
5. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PEObM
archive.fo/Bn2zw
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
twitter.com/KFILE/status/882417992717537280
archive.is/E9ALg
twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/882433127079182336
archive.is/ZYmqk
archive.is/a680v
archive.is/EqJcj
archive.is/mS9cu
archive.is/O94nB
archive.is/TwnCl
archive.is/rkKQw
archive.is/ghCdu
archive.is/UFKXz
archive.is/1mVTI
archive.is/DznPJ
archive.is/rBmTV
archive.is/IAF9n
archive.is/fdUze
archive.is/rpHHX
archive.is/i4pCp
archive.fo/8XWu4
archive.fo/vUuKk#selection-11569.0-11569.9
archive.fo/HE404
archive.fo/0h9R4
web.archive.org/web/20170118200642/https://www.reddit.com/user/HanAssholeSolo
twitter.com/DLoesch/status/882464560376147968
deepfreeze.it/article.php?a=unfair
archive.is/ZpJ76
archive.is/f2p5k
archive.is/6sPwW
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1975719
pastebin.com/c6hjVLFm
archive.fo/YhMH7
archive.fo/82xOE
archive.fo/nN3e5#selection-1943.0-1949.0
archive.fo/Dlf4X
archive.fo/IAF9n
archive.is/Epk0T
archive.is/87QdW
archive.is/oo9PW
archive.fo/49T0H
twitter.com/infinitechan/status/882527413325967360
archive.is/BEGmK
archive.is/HE404
trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=dating tips,waifu,dakimakura
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/132464560
archive.is/Juxyp
archive.is/SGtUP
archive.is/NJ8sC
archive.is/hZjMJ
archive.fo/3SrTl
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/06/28/sarah-palin-sues-new-york-times-for-defamation-over-editorial-on-mass-shooting/?utm_term=.b82b0508b26b
archive.fo/TAjz2
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132464560/
ebay.com/itm/3-5mm-Adjustable-Gaming-Headphones-Stereo-Noise-canceling-Computer-Headset-Y/172457488682
archive.fo/WV4O2
archive.is/Ad1Ce
archive.is/qxlrD
twitter.com/crash_matrix/status/882629295188963328
twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/882635314451423233
archive.is/gfc8k
archive.is/97IRN
archive.is/qTWZ2
archive.fo/nONOr
archive.fo/LmOcp
archive.fo/W8Ooo
archive.fo/53M9y
twitter.com/AdamBaldwin/status/882462790690066432
mcxv.com/cnn-internet-war/
archive.is/EJZZh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

benis

Vid related is the original track, as that one is clearly a cover.

Does anyone have the contact info for Andrew Gleason's mum? Need to inform her her autist son is off his meds again.

The weak should fear the strong.

archive.is/PEObM
I WANT EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT WORKS AT CNN TO BE SENT TO A GULAG FOR TREASON!
THIS FUCKERY MUST NOT STAND

lel just ignore the spurge
one thing revolt did right was fuck with him though, guy needs his ass kicked

I know, I picked the cover because… reasons.

A shit ton of journalists are now trying to defend this and the fact they threatened him into silence. They even shit talk free speech. I fucking hate liberals. These people are animals.

Also archived
archive.fo/Bn2zw

Is it because you're an Idolfag?

YES… and because Fred is a cute.

That last phrase was too much. I like to think CNN might have overextended themselves on that one.

benis

And don't forget to love @mombot. She's best mom and best bot.

Isn't he part of revolt, though? Or at least the part of ggr that isn't in ralph's clique.

Thanks! Tee hee

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news related and not.

> CRITICAL MISSION: Fakku will licence new books, another Sadpanda purge may be on the way, they are really interested in ExE and Comic Penguin Club where Tamagoro put his erotic mangas, an Action plan must be discussed inmediately.

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa after it was taken down, make sure to use it… Now Approved by Japs.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt

NOTHING CAN STOP THE ROBOFU APOCALYPSE

well because I'm a nigger I posted the jpeg one

It's fucking blackmail, plain and simple.
Blackmail over a meme.

Jesus fucking Christ.

It's inevitable.

Any chance we can bring this to Trump's attention? Can he do anything about it? I want CNN to take a massive blow and die.

This is really disgusting. Someone's head should roll for this.

twitter.com/KFILE/status/882417992717537280
They are doubling down now. People have to be thankful they chose to not dox him. People actually defend this shit as news. I fucking hate these people.

oh man, how the goobers will ever recover from this

archive.is/E9ALg

ITS TIME TO GIVE IT BACK
>>>Holla Forums10197558

NOT ONE KIKE MUST BE SPARED

If this is the war they want now, this is the war they're now going to get. And they'll be on the losing side.

I shared a cap of that with Holla Forums

What are they, a maplenigger mobster?

Hopefully the backlash would be big enough to destroy CNN.

The_Donald is going crazy over this, even more since they chose to do this on 4th of July. I don't put much weight on Reddit though but it might get ugly for CNN on social medias for a while. They had to laid low, it was not a good move.

If Trump gets in the melee then it might get interesting.

Anglin talks about buying the New York Times building. I don't want him to.
I want him to buy CNN headquarters and hang every duplicitous, treasonous, disgusting piece of shit that works there from the balconies.

FOR HER

no he is a individual spurge that tried hard to become a eceleb but nobody liked his autistic shit
he is one step away from kacho

Whats the context of this?

How was this guy involved with CNN that it lead to this exchange?

Happy fourth faggots!

He made the Trump punches CNN wrassilin gif.

Read the archive

He's the originator of the webm of Trump body-slamming CNN.
CNN had some intern scour through his posts and doxed him.

That gif was reddit-tier low energy too.

They didn't dox. But they threatened to if he didn't fall in line real fuckin quick.

Who puts mayo on their fries?

>>>Holla Forums10197715
(((They))) just did, from the looks of it.
Reminder to cord-cut and Jewpill now.
Independence day, indeed!

ehhh no but
mayo is nice on proper chips from a fish and chip shop though

something tells me CNN employees should lock down their shit right this moment, it's gonna get ugly

I hope it doesn't get popular enough for vice to catch up and block it too

What a faggot.

God, he looks like he'd look better without that jaw.

They also are changing their story. Another thing is they are saying the person is in contact with them saying he was not threatened in anyway and totally loves CNN. These fucks are lying scumbags.

Someone put archives linking to both tweets on that image.

twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/882433127079182336

Spread this around. This is the list of CNN's advertisers! Do it!

The wording is all wrong too. They are obviously speaking for him.

Doxxing isn't the gathering of the info, just the publicizing of it. Though those tweets are ridiculously incriminating. More fags need to look at this.

Threats of having your identity revealed if you don't comply, he clearly loves CNN and isn't being coerced into the cover up now. Are people still this retarded that this is going to work or is the anti-trump crowd just going to be able to write it in enough places to make it what actually happened?

I forgot to include an archive of the guy totally agreeing with the journalist and not being threatened.
archive.is/ZYmqk

THIS
I've only seen screencaps of those contradictory tweets. We need archives before shit is deleted.

Meh, it was okay. Pretty standard but it was amusing enough I think.
Ain't no anime edit though

archive.is/a680v

Decades of shady shit and nothing happens, now it can all go down over the dox of a random redditor. Imagine being the guy who wrote that piece.

witter.com/JulianAssange/status/882430554544713728

Okay, now I'm legitimately mad.

Oh is that a fucking fact?

They can't hurt Trump so they're going to go after one of his supporters, the little guys. They're going to make him cow or threaten to ruin him, is that the game?

Now the screencap makes perfect sense.

I need a minute….

What does that remind me of?

Oh and someone should tweet the trump beheading or any of the dozen caricatures by the meadia and ask him about it.

Feels good, man.

I seriously hope that someone rich like thiel could be a benefactor in a lawsuit, but honestly it currently is not worth it financially. inb4 it happens and cnn gats dentons lawyer for a "HERE WE GO AGAIN" event

That cnn blackmail shit is trending on twatter… they chose to do this on the 4th of july of all days. Someone at CNN is not very bright.

archive.is/EqJcj
>"HanAssholeSolo" posted his apology before we *ever* spoke him. He called us afterwards to apologize further.
archive.is/mS9cu
>He called us after posting apology. He said he wouldn't have given the WH permission to use the GIF had they asked.
archive.is/O94nB
>This apology came after CNN identified and reached out to HanAssholeSolo. Story and interview w/him posting soon
archive.is/TwnCl
>The user who claimed credit posted a lengthy apology about CNN reached out to him on Monday.
I'm assuming that "about" is a typo and he meant "after", which would make sense as that is before he changed his story. Not only are there contradictions between whether the communication between CNN and Han came before or after the apology, there's contradictions as to whether CNN contacted him or he contacted CNN. Notice both changes made to the story are things that would lift the burden of blame off of CNN.

All those shameless fucks had to do was lay low and tone it down.

I've been out of the threads for about a week and a half now. But holy fuck, I have to return for this. No. They are going to use this to attack us. Not GG, but us anons. This is their leverage into the attack on internet anonymity. It started with regularly shutting down 'unapproved' comment sections, then by slapping real names onto accounts required to comment. This double down, the justification of attacking a reddit kid for making a fucking meme, is going to fully launch the attack on people's right to exist on the internet without their entire lives following them.

user is important. We might have to get ready for the fight we didn't want to have to fight.

I guess you can say that they'll have CNN "divided" after all this is said and done.

Why don't we lend them power to their meme bomb?

There's already been archives of those tweets, but now this screencap combo has the archives on them.

Honestly? I don't want CNN "divided"; I want it burnt to the ground, scattered to the four winds and placed as an example of what happens when those who forget how their job works provoke the masses. And once that is scarred into everyone's DNA. I want to see every single person working there turning into homeless people begging for scraps or sucking dicks for ten cents before they die of an overdose in a God-forsaken alley.
Even pedophiles have more pride than these walking pieces of shit.

THE JEW CRIES OUT AS HE STRIKES YOU.

I also found an old reddit thread where the creator of the meme posts about how happy he is the meme got tweeted out by the president. His account is also now deleted. More proof he is being threatened.
archive.is/rkKQw

But their job IS to provoke the masses. The problem is they are provoking the masses to attack shadows and wrongthink rather than actual problems. They just thought they could get away with pushing an agenda.

That means he works at Shariablue and has made a shitty art "VN"

We should bring this to Trump's attention. There must be something he could do if CNN broke any kind of law so they could get shut down.

I hope he learned his lesson.

Damn it.

I guess shitposting really is the greatest weapon of all.

Do eeet.

The White House phone number is (202) 456-1111

Dude, dont post the doxxes in the thead. Ever.

Nice comparison, still fresh in the minds of some and it fits well too. Now we only need elected officials or Trump himself to get into the fray.

What was shareblue again? Was it where the CTR shills went as the Hillary train ground to halt and started going in reverse?

Fuck I forgot that was against the rules wasn't it? Fucking hell

Yes.
It hasn't reversed, but is instead a wreck.

Vice is trying to stop you from archiving its pages. Here's how to beat their system

archive.is/ghCdu

Also embedded is a great video summarizing all of the evidence against CNN.

Yes. Delete it dumbass.

THIS IS FINALLY IT

WE #MEDIAGATE NOW BOYS

Based Assange defending internet privacy.

Yeah yeah, Mark's a kike yadda yadda yadda

That redditor they ousted is fucking terrified, he contact CNN himself to apologize. He's not gonna sue them, he probably just want to disappear. This shit spiraled out of control

Good job user. Have a fluff. be more careful next time.

that "post" is fake. You do know that right?

No he didn't. CNN reached out to and blackmailed him first. Then they changed their story.

Most assuredly. Never fucking apologise

He deleted his old account on reddit. This was shortly after he posted how glad he was that his meme got tweeted out by the president.

He was being explicitly threatened and CNN even essentially publicly admitted to it. He did the right thing for himself, and for helping CNN broadcast their fuck up to the world.

I wonder how many privacy advocates want him dead because of Hillary.

Heh, gamers.

I mean he will not seek legal.

As a supporter of Gamergate, I fully endorse violence against any person whose face is a CNN logo.

Update on the reddit /Shadowverse/ French translation snafu:

>user possibly /ourguy/? replies otherwise
It's a small skirmish compared to the big fights going on, but still something of interest to #TD.
archive.is/UFKXz
Val will defend this, as usual.

archive.is/1mVTI

But that's wrong you retard.

His apology was caused by blackmail, not cucking. He could still seek legal if he could afford it, which he likely can't.

D

Yup! Courtesy of Panda.

I lived to CNN die
What a time to be alive.
Seriously why is it so easy for these retards to do something illegal.

It's almost like CNN's begging HWNDU to regroup and tear them apart.

It's an official action by their company
They are all liable.

So soon after they forced three people to resign for admitting that "MUH RUSSIA" is bullshit?

This is also a felony, it's not just being outed as immoral and bad for PR.

When CNN does it, it's not illegal.

Just like Nixon.

They'll issue an apology, state Andrew Kaczynski and maybe two other people were acting out of line and without the approval of their superiors, fire them, and replace them quickly through nepotism.

CNN is big user. They can handle losing some incompetent manpower for short while.

not

Except it is.
CNN is liable under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act
They are fucked.

DOUBLE IRONY
RICO WAS SIGNED INTO LAW
BY NIXON

Tell that to their well funded lawyers.

all of western civilisation fears death, not me
t. extremely old rich guy
Also has anyone else noticed that they're going after Laci Green because she disagrees with them politically and because of who she slept with? i.e. exactly what they said we went after LW for. I'm wondering if there's anything they say that isn't projection.

Hey user
Your assets are seized when you get indicted for a rico act violation
No well funded lawyer.

Well, you have to get indicted first, you get the well-funded lawyers for that part.

What's stopping them from doing this though?

What if this is the breaking point like what happened to gawker? What if there is some rich ass faggot just waiting for something like this to help fund a lawsuit?

It's an official action by the company, not just some random dickhead saying it.

Andrew Kaczynski stopped tweeting completely. Someone got a call from lawyers it looks like.

If only there was some kind of media watchdog….

Archive everything you can before it is sweeped.

So you're saying there's something stopping them from saying this wasn't actually official action by CNN and just blaming the few employees directly involved in the debacle by claiming they were not acting with any higher approval?

They're attempting to ruin the life of one of their own for the sole reason she decided that she doesn't want to ruin the lives of other people who disagrees with them anymore. I don't see how that's anything exactly alike LW's shenanigans.
Also, >we.

The fact it was an "official" statement probably has something to do with it.

Not really, CNN must be structured like the mafia with caporegime acting as buffer between the don and the made men. They can always say they didn't know.

Yes
Because this wasn't published through personal channels. The company is liable for this and aren't guaranteed protection because of the channels that this was published in. If they just let him on his own twatter or something say

It already happened last time with the offending employees laid off right after Project Veritas' expose that their hostile coverage on Trump was a combination of vendetta and clickbait farming. I am certain they're already figuring out how to benefit from this manufactured outrage.

RICO is literally made for the Mafia.
Dumb ass.

And who makes it official? The person pressing the button to put it out on the official channel? Why not throw them under the bus?

Is this up to date? Where is it from? I want to spread it to half/pol/ but we can't correct it once it gets lose, if it's inaccurate it'll be like that early Gawker list

Forgot the pic.

I have already explained why, and why they can't do that.

EXECUTIVE
EDITOR

THEY JUST INVITED THE WORLD TO COME RAPE THEM

>>>Holla Forums10198096
>>>Holla Forums10198140

OY VEY

Lying about russia isn't a felony
Blackmailing a private citizen is.
How many times do I need to explain why this isn't the same thing?
Why are you trying to trick people into believing it is the same thing? Hm?

Ooooh, thats gonna be painful for them.

This is going to be a long night lads. Get stocked up and get ready to fight for freedom. Talk about a fitting day for this to happen.

Week.

I'll just spread in a few minutes if nobody has more info, I hope it's not outdated.

Isn't it the third place in Worldwide trends?

Then I'm just not comprehending. They got off with the same tactic when caught doing something else illegal just recently. Libel with the Russia shit. Was none of the Russia shit on official channels or approved by CNN in any way? They canned a few people and went right back to business pumping out propaganda.

That wasn't libel against the president?

mfw

yes

STOP TWISTING MY WORDS
I just said THIS ISN'T THE SAME THING.
They got away with the Russia lies.
THEY WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS

So, let's retreive memories from Gamergate, let's remember our favorite moment of all this fucking trainroad and all the achievements we have done.

Hardmode: No trump being elected.

I'll start with the moment when those guys started to ask for a demand list, I'm not quite sure if it was a cheap try at trolling for our friends or they were seriously considering to try and talk us… I liked that moment, I would say Intel dropping Ads on Gamasutra but later it was show how deep Intel is into Cool aid.

Yes, but there are laws specifically put into place to allow them to commit libel legally, which is why they threw a giant shitfit when Trump suggested increasing the grounds of application of libel laws.

Twitter is on fire right now with CNN Blackmail

Those fucks better not get out of this, they are in direction violent of the 1st amendment, numerous coercion and extortion laws and laws of the state of new york.

We're talking billion dollar suit territory if the kid wanted to to finish them.

GOOBERGATE

Leagally no, since it has to be provably malicious beyond a doubt, and they could pull a "we love russia" in court and other honeyed lies to make what they said look like (((a good thing))).

Are ya winning son?

You have to be shitting me.

Nope
Look up Trump Libel Laws
And Times V Sullivan

STOP POSTING LEWD

That's my job

Imagine now that the guy who made the gif is underage. That would make the night interesting.

And wanna hear something funny? Canada and britian have the libel laws that you want, but they do impede free speech, and the right up here do not use them.

I wanna fuck that cat.

See the issue is that the law needs to be amended not destroyed.

does anyone have that jpg with all the hastags they tried to use to fuck up GG?
you know
#closethegate
#gmar
#gameover
and the like?

Here

archive.is/DznPJ

Also does anyone have an archive or the previous thread? No one in this thread has posted one yet.

Holy shit!
They're like, double of what i remeber
they really tryed so hard
and failed so bad
i will never stop laughing because of GG
pic related pretty much sums up why

Make sure they have archive links to them revising their official statement when being caught acting illegally.

Here's a bigger cap

First Gawker. Now potentially CNN

Yeah, but I can garuntee the it will be abused by libshits and they will screech "muh free speech" when on the reciving end.

>Somebody archived it at 18 replies
Disgusting archive.is/rBmTV

What CNN is going to get

twitter.com/praesto03/status/882456518754529280

There is only one other answer

Dubs means double the archives archive.is/IAF9n

That sounds like a plot to a movie that I'm sure already exists but I'm forgetting, it's on the tongue…

saved for posterity

by the way
Is this list in chronological order
If it is i'll add another kek to the pile over the fact that
#gamerTruce came right after #gamerHate

That's why the law needs to be carefully amended, dickhead.
The fuck would be the point of fixing libel laws to not fix the problem with libel laws?

Well fug, better get some coffee, the night might get pretty fun.

Do i even want to know?

ignore my flag

archive.is/fdUze

archive.is/rpHHX
archive.is/i4pCp
Rough memeing with this one.

archive.fo/8XWu4
archive.fo/vUuKk#selection-11569.0-11569.9

I just checked that thread and there aren't even any posts where he says anything about how he supposedly found this out.

He's already dead, isn't he?

no

If he really is a 15 edgy kid he might end up killing himself over all this exposure

People are already trying to dox the CNN guy

Now the thing that baffles me
Why do this retarded shit on the 4th of July
When the Americans would be awake, do they think we'd (americans) would be too busy watching fireworks to notice?

That shit never worked when Constatin Films tried to do DMCAs on the Downfall Hitler ranting about random shit parodies on Youtube, what makes anyone else think it's going to stop?

Fuck, whoever can contact him should send him some encouragement, he might not realize it but a stupid fucking meme posted by him might topple one of the most powerful tools ever employed by the globalists. Without CNN, the others within the media cabal will fall like dominos.

Well, he did once use daddy's connections to go on live TV and cry about mean words on the internet.

I liked feeling less mentally ill even though people still scare me.

It'd explain why he tried to scrub everything, but I'm doubting it till a credible source backs it up.

What exactly did hanassholesolo do to get cnn all fired up?

Made a WWE gif on twitter.
And had Holla Forumstard tier shit that he could be blackmailed for

he made the wrestling gif that Trump tweeted out. If they can't go after trump, they'll attack anyone related to it

At this point a fucking user might be more credible these days.

You have to be fucking kidding me if that's his excuse.

archive.fo/HE404
archive.fo/0h9R4

Well shit.
He has ethical standards. huh.

It's probably fake.
web.archive.org/web/20170118200642/https://www.reddit.com/user/HanAssholeSolo

Now, my question is, what did he have on the internet that he could be blackmailed for and how do i send trump that pic i made here? i dont have a twitter and i dont want one

He made a good shitpost

even_demons_know.gif

From what I saw before it got scrubbed, typical entry level THE JEWS shit.

Fucking shitters

Meh, doesn't matter whatever his age is, shit's still fucked.
though if he was CNN would be literally mobbed I think

How did cnn get the info to dox him anyway? If he has Holla Forums shit, he should have had decent opsec

… It's fucking illegal.

He's a Redditor, of course he has shit opsec.

Oh, right, i forgot he was a redditard

Read it again

You guys hear about that CNN shit where they doxed some kid over a meme? Twitter and cuckchan are going crazy over it.

I'd say I'm disappointed but that'd imply I had expectations to begin with

They're clearly trying to go for a limited hangout calling it "unethical" when it's fucking ILLEGAL. Crime territory, not civil.

Read the thread

How slow do you think we are?

People are retweeting doxes of CNN employees. How the fuck is twitter going to block that?They'll end up taking the whole site down

Hi newfag.

These are some good fireworks though.
Very exciting to watch

He posted this, I believe.

Insane asylums need to make a comeback.

Good

Holy shit, are they really that jewish?

It sounds like the Pokemon games, honestly.

So when do we get to capture animals in balls?

Does GamerGate like idol videos?

Only if they have penises.

Twitter using Latin Americans to try and push #CNNBlackmail down

Traps are gay

Traps are not gay.

Fuck. I cant argue with trips. You win this time.

Traps are gay if you are aware of the benis

Not sure.

The plot summary of the pokemon games:

=DAS RITE

Holy shit read the description of the video and then maybe watch a few seconds. LOL

twitter.com/DLoesch/status/882464560376147968

If this chick noticed this shit is about to spread even more.

FUCKING FUCK CNN, LET IT BURN

twitter.com/DarkTriadMan/status/882465735355883520

Seeing cnn get fucked like this gives me this warm feeling that i dont get too often.

It's not confirmed, everybody is just parroting that cuckchan post

For (((some reason))) Twitter refuses to show me more than 2,000 Tweets.

Rumors tend to become "fact" in these times. If people repeat that he was 15 years later in an archival text, he was 15.

Obama sent that tweet to clockboy

Nice bait.

Even better if it's actually real, in which case ARCHIVE OR FUCK OFF.

Is this bait?
You argue like shit and missed the whole point of "LW", they they aren't journalists and aren't relevant.
deepfreeze.it/article.php?a=unfair

Why must you turn this thread into a house of lies?

you guys are dropping the ball

Actually, reality and karma has been pretty funny and unexpected, hes probably younger and has a single mom.

archive.is/ZpJ76

archive.is/f2p5k

I mean you never know, it's possible he's one of those child prodigies who got his doctorate at 15. Probably not, it's less likely than that one little girl who was a born shitposter.

Let me dream faggots

GOOD, FUCK YOU STUPID CUNTS, GIMME MY WAIFU BOT

Welp, I guess I'm going to prison.

Sounds good to me.

(((Twitter))) up to its old tricks. Changed the autofill to #CNNbackmail once it started trending.

archive.is/6sPwW

(Heil'ed!)

This is too underaged. I only accept girls that's almost 18 and over 18 years old. Just saying.

Objectification of women is treating women as object.
Sex robots are objects being treated as women.
It's literally the opposite of objectifying women. It's womanizing objects.

No, it will lead to the complete ignoring of women.

Humanizing.

Remember the ModTalkLeaks shit? Reddit probably logs everything and the shitlib admins were all too happy to hand it over to CNN.

Goatfuckers Wanted

tl;dr: "srhbutts exists, help me dig"
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1975719

If anyone has info, get in there and post it!

This is important! Get into this!

This is considered CP in some places, japs even stopped making these

That's what they're afraid of lol

It probably tickles their ill placed megalomania, as with all mods.

Feminism again sows the seeds of its own destruction.

I'd like one spicy meme
Everything on it.

Did someone say…SPICY MEMES?!

How spicy is this?

About habenero.

Since Holla Forums didn't seem to care, I compiled an (incomplete) list of contacts for CNN's advertisers.

pastebin.com/c6hjVLFm

Ones crossed out are the ones I found. Had to stop at the halfway point because I'm busy. The rest are either web form only with no way of getting in touch with the media departments or they just had no viable contact method:

AC Pro
Ace Hardware
Aleve
Alfa Romeo
Allegra
American Petroleum Institute
Audi
AT & T
Bayer
Behr Paints
BMW
Cars.com
Century Link
Chamonix
Clear Choice
Dell
Expedia
Exxon Mobil
Hewlett-Packard
Hilton
Infiniti
Jos. A Bank
< STOPPED HERE
Lexus
Marriott
McDonald’s
Men’s Wearhouse
Mini Cooper
Michelob
Microsoft
Mercedes-Benz
National Car Rental
National Education Association
Optum
Panera
Pom Wonderful
Prudential
Stelara
Sleep Number Beds
Stella Artois
TD Ameritrade
Tempurpedic
US Postal Service
Vistaprint
Vita Coco
Whole Foods

I don't remember anybody connected to Digra arrested for cp

the hashtag #cnnblackmail goes batshit crazy. So damn fast!

I wonder what this chart looks like in 2017.

In what way could this possibly be a legitimate hashtag multiple people are interested in and not an attempt to bury #CNNBlackmail?

The silliest thing about nearly all feminist rhetoric is that it comes from the mouths of subhuman creatures who could never even been considered as mating partners for the average, healthy man. All their concerns over rape are unfounded, because no one wants them or their roastie counterparts.

As a 33 year old wizard(soon to be 34) I can attest to this, would not fuck ANY of these people.

They tried burying it with some latin american tag before bot monitoring nuked it.

In for legendary bread.

where is the video AI?!

Our resident furry-in-denial suggests modifying the Gawker pasta.

FUCK CNN
FUCK CNN
FUCK CNN
FUCK CNN
FUCK CNN
FUCK CNN
FUCK CNN
FUCK CNN
FUCK CNN
FUCK CNN
FUCK CNN
FUCK CNN
FUCK CNN
FUCK CNN
FUCK CNN
sage for off topic

A.I.Channel? She has a bunch of them dude.

Hoy, marche, I would not have even bothered mentioning gg. Its good to spread the template though.

All mentions of CNN's threat to dox have been scrubbed from the log out home page on twitter.

Superior PSO waifubot, coming trough.

(((CNN)))

WEW

Oh, and I could find the right font and it's bugging me. If you can tell what the font in the second picture is I'd appreciate it. I went with the closest one I could find.

Is this real?
Please tell me this is real
Please tell me CNN is fucking felled by a 15 year-old Gay memer.

Oh they're so fucked.

The only post saying the guy is 15 was a 4chin post that was (1) and done. This guy "confirming" means nothing seeing as all he does is post shit from this fucking site.

THIS
DON'T FALL FOR DISINFO FROM THIS KIKE

Heads are going to roll over this even if the age and homosexuality are lies.

I'd take this with a grain of salt. The guy's a faggot.

The tweet is real. The source is dubious. I want confirmation that this guy isn't talking out his ass before we go nuts with this.

Granted, if this is true, then LEFT WING ON SUICIDE WATCH as they turn on each other.

That is true, but even if he's not 15,
BLACKMAIL IS STILL A FUCKING CRIME CNN

dhis :DDDDDDD

y is cute idol remove

Yes, it is still a crime. But it's also better to go at it with the truth. Any angle the kikes can use to deflect will be magnified until it's suddenly entirely a lie and
An organization the size of CNN blackmailing ANYBODY should be a major issue but push the wrong part of the story and you lose the entire thing.

I don't trust that right wing sjw. He's most likely trying to build a victim narrative to spin it on cnn.

Why the fuck is the postal service advertising anywhere?
They have a protected monopoly on mail, and most parcel business they handle now is through contracted agreements, like their one with Amazon that is used for Sunday deliveries.

That's hilarious.
I still hope that someday, I can meet somebody I'd be excited to introduce to my family. But it seems less and less likely the more I actually get to know people.

That guy's an eternal sperg, who in the past tried to snitch on Holla Forums and /hwndu/ when HWNDU was still on the air. He's essentially Fart 2.0. I would not be surprised if he stole that from that (1) and done from cuckchan and did literally no other research.

He ALSO farted the shit about Holla Forums 'doxxing' CNN 'journalists' tonight, so we might get yet another wave of shills in the very near future.
archive.fo/YhMH7

The whole idea behind wAIfus and sexbots replacing women isn't that men think of women as nothing but objects, but that men see modern women as undesirable on an instinctual level. It's not that they are being put on the same level as oversized onaholes, but that they aren't even worth pursuing as a source of sex.

A while back, we saw a blitz of "where have all the good men gone?" and "why are all the men turning into manbabies who only want to play video games and spend time with their friends?!" articles. The answer is that even normalfag dudebros are seeing that western women are rotten to their souls and that hobbies and brotherhood are better pursuits than wasting them courting an insane harpy.

I'd say "Trust, but verify" but I don't know nearly enough about this faggot, outside of hearing his name in passing a few times, to even trust him. The LGBT aspect seems like an escalation to really kick the lefties in the teeth, but running with this potential false information runs the risk of disrupting the initial problem and muddying the central issue: Which is that CNN cried over a 27 second wrestling clip, claimed they were being threatened, then tracked down the original maker and threatened him for mocking them.

Remeber

(((WHO ELSE BUT (((POZOBIEC)))?)))

I agree. Make sure we are actual truth-peddlers, unlike Clinton News Network et al.

I don't even slightly give a fuck that they're going to use this as an excuse to baleet the tag

lel

Like they even need an excuse.

This might be misinfo especially since I'm getting this from _icze4r, but holy fucking shit if it isn't…
archive.fo/82xOE
archive.fo/nN3e5#selection-1943.0-1949.0
archive.fo/Dlf4X

Honestly, that does not matter, would not change the legal case all to much.

Why do I miss out on all the fun?

>THEY DOXED THE WRONG PERSON
Am I dead?
I do not have sufficient smug for this

BONUS
it might not even be the right person

I can't wait for them to go the way of Gawker over this.

Im gonna wait until this is confirmed, but im still gonna laugh so hard until it is confirmed, then im gonna laugh even harder.

More disinformation. We all know who the REAL real culprit was.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

I went to see what leddit thinks of this. The #1 post on the entire site right now is about it, and it's mostly against CNN, although there are shills further down in the comments saying "well it's not technically extortion based on my twisted, armchair lawyer interpretation of it."

they certainly are, push this angle on twitter, that they blackmailed him for naming the jew

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Twitter is well aware of that pic, I've already seen a bunch of blue checkmarks saying shit like "it doesn't matter how old he is, he deserves to be doxed for spreading hate speech".

Let me guess, Moviefatass supports this.

Goddamn, i wanted to go to bed early and this CNN shit happens.

Is water wet?

me right now

I'm pretty sure that everyone that would have seen it already did. God, was that a great spoof of blaxploitation films, though.

Oh, for fuck's sake, without one hint of irony.

I still don't get why people were mad at him.

Didn't New Jersey just recently finally call antifa a terrorist group?

Questionable right-wing governor who is an anti-vaxxer and is consistently used as a punching bag by the left.
And somehow one of the few places that called Antifa a terrorist organization. I guess he's kinda hit-and-miss.

He closed the beaches down for public access and then went to the beach himself with his family.

I meant more specifically about going to the beach, but okay.

Oh, I see. From what I understand about New Jersey, that sounds like a pretty standard level of corruption.

It's not like the beaches were closed-closed, they just shut the gates that you could easily walk around.

Oh, so closed the same way parts of the national park near my house are closed. The gate's closed and they don't want you going there but nobody's going to stop you.

Yeah, pretty much.

Chris Christie is pretty shitty.
That said, iirc he shut the entire NJ government down because dems organized not to show up to vote on the budget because fuck him right? So he told the people who were there (repubs) to create a new budget for him to pass while he was there
Basically its pretty funny

Ah, so they're trying to pull an Illinois.

Black Dynamite was better.

CNN is fucked.

I agree, Black Dynamite is a gift and so is that h-manga

Here we fuckin go

stop stealing shit from my twitter

I didn't see anyone post
Archive of previous bread
archive.fo/IAF9n

I will take 3 for my collection.

Im reading the Staunch CNN supporters, they are calling people Paranoid, "CNN would never actually release the persons information."

Jesus fucking Christ.

I think he's on his way out so he doesn't give a single fuck.

CAN'T THESE FUCKING NIGGERS COME UP WITH ANYTHING FUCKING NEW?!

Good, they can get fucked.

Only if you post sauce. I wanna fug Ruka.

its Luka you plebeian

And even then

Can we take out two birds with one stone?

Shouten Suru Fafnir

You and me both know that's false.

I think CNN might get fricked to heck over this

The beaches were apparently closed because state budgets failed to be approved at that meant there would be no lifeguards on duty.
Anybody who felt like it could just hop the damn fence and go onto the beach themselves.
Literally anybody could have done this.

Hell, New Jersey charges admission to their public beaches during all hours most people would want to spend there, so Christie shutting them down for a day effectively let people have some fun in the sun for free.

Its true
its also El Psy Kongroo not el psy congroo

Get us the huffpo article with the archive, 15 year old tranny nazi racist?

Translate this.

うるしばら るか

archive.is/Epk0T

archive.is/87QdW

I'd have a stroke if not for how badly this is going for them.

They might be a multibillion-dollar international media empire that doxed a (possibly underage) private citizen and basically threatened to use their power to crush his entire life, but they're the victims here, and don't you forget it.
The journo cries out in pain as he strikes you.

So are journalists a race now?

Sure, race to the bottom. CNN is in the lead but others are trailing behind them.

IT COULDNT POSSIBLY BE BECAUSE THESE FAGGOTS HAVE GOT US TO THIS POINT

Its ok to incite violence against the president.
Its ok to incite violence against conservatives
Its ok to sucker punch people, cause they're ebil nazis
Its ok to dox and coerce some mystery person because of a mame
ITS NOT OK TO LASH OUT AT THE REPORTER THAT DID THIS.

I fucking hate these faggots so much, just waiting for the literally crew to chime in and the pentagram will be complete.

Journalism is the nigger of careers, so I guess so.

Sargon literally made a video about this fucker yesterday.

>(((Jared Yates Sexton)))
Jesus Christ, they're still digging deep to their bullshit.

I'm still waiting for a Civil War. I'm waiting for them to make that one final misstep that plunges the world into complete and utter chaos.
And to think it all started because of video games. The irony that nearly a century of planning and execution fell apart because of a new type of media that was surprisingly resistant to their brand of bullshit just makes me laugh uncontrollably.

Civil War isn't happening but something big and horrible is probably going to happen, people are being pushed to far, what that thing will be, well obviously we don't know, but its going to be bad and its mostly going to be leftists, either a bunch of antifa get shot, or reports, something, SOMETHING is going to happen, this powder keg is going to explode one of these days.

Not yet, Tom.

Post your happening music.

Call me a faggot, I don't wanna see some massive fucking massacre somewhere.

Luckily antifa aren't people, so it's really just an open-air processing plant, not a massacre.

These people, to them there are only two options. They win, or they die and bring others with them. Conflict is inevitable with the irrational.

I don't want to greentext the whole article, but I've read it multiple times and it's still infuriating

This is the fault of sites like Huffpost. You push everyone but the most extreme into one group, and then galvanize the outrage with years of this exact type of nonsense. And just to make sure it sticks, you also blame them for being sick of it.

Of all the people to name the Jew in this current drama, Palmer Luckley was the last shitlord I expected. archive.is/oo9PW

You are a faggot.

Antifa deserve helicopter rides.

He leveled up.

I can't tell if the other guy is Theil or Donald Jr.

Or Kushner?

I think it's Don Jr.

Highly publicized mass murders numbering in the hundreds to thousands is something leftists would do.
If it's the RWDS, you'll never hear the gunshots, and you'll never find the bodies.

His girlfriend cosplayed as Vivian one time.

guess which logo twitter has on their site

archive.fo/49T0H

Pure coincidence.

naruto spirals?

Degenerates.

twitter.com/infinitechan/status/882527413325967360

Oh, someone beat me to the punch.

tip for you dipshits, if you can't view tweets+replies on shitter, use their search bar. search "from:@accountname" if you want to see everything they tweet, or "to:@accountname" if you want to see replies

Why is twiiter so shit its nearly as unusable as Dumblr

Did you guys see the Reddit thread on this? Reddit pulling out the hard weapons, archiving that post, emailing advertisers. This is pretty extreme for Reddit standards. Because on Reddit not even KiA archives everything, and they are supposedly the better guys on reddit.
archive.is/BEGmK
very spicy thread

Brianna "Moon Rocks" Wu officially joins Gamergate.

archive.is/HE404

Imagine the salt if Chris Ray Gun made Laci Green cosplay as Vivian

WE MUST MEME THIS INTO EXISTENCE.

That would be one hell of a victory. From rabid feminist to Vivian cosplayer.

trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=dating tips,waifu,dakimakura

Good evening…

Oh for fuck's sake! That's a pedophile symbol that he's expressing that he likes pre-teen boys!

Careful there, there's a follow up tweet where he effectively says they should have doxed meme man so it wouldn't seem so "not ethical".

Remember, no bad tactics, only bad targets :^)

this image shadowbanned me on twitter

It's getting tiring to find jewish or muslim pedophiles everyday.

CNN really fucked up this time. I follow a thousand+ random people and my feed all night has been a wall of "fuck CNN" posts. Even people who NEVER comment politically.

What have we unleashed?

this is good

He's not wrong though. Doxing itself is much less of a crime than Blackmail (even merely the blackmailing to do just that).

THIS IS ACIDMAN'S MOMENT

THIS IS ACIDMAN'S TIME

IT'S EVERYTHING HE WANTED (except being the leader everyone thanks)

WILL HE SCREW IT UP LIKE HE'S SCREWED LITERALLY EVERYTHING HE TOUCHES?

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/132464560

It's happening again.

archive it or share a screenshot, I don't want to visit that cancer place.

What's happening again?

It IS one of their own, after all.

Basically Gamergate but for CNN

also I got banned for posting pic related on 4/a/ yesterday.

Archive you castrated nigger cakefart.
archive.is/Juxyp

They salty. wonder if the hestia original would cause the same thing.

i thought cuck/a/ was gonna be shit taste central with waifu fagging instead i found shit taste central with fag shipping everywhere

I saw this yesterday and I couldn't tell if it iwas supposed to be a joke or not.

archive.is/SGtUP
Oh god it's happening. If Donny Jr. tweeted about it you just know Trump is about to fire up a tweet storm.

half/a/ is THE place normalfags go to to talk about anime.

archive.is/NJ8sC

but then I won't get as many replies

Don't know if there was a talk about this but apparently from >>>Holla Forums10197545 a mod of neofag got arrested for child pornography.
And the name is very easy to guess.

Love nkt being blocked
Makes stalking feeds far more easy
archive.is/hZjMJ

So homosexuality is normal in the weeb communities?

Oh god, that would be glorious.

Another example of

that's a hole new level of jewry

I don't have a Slowpoke slow enough for this one

How are you this out of the loop

This whole culture war is very important to people on both sides, which means many are willing to abandon all their principles if it means landing a blow to the opposing side.

I really don't like that kind of attitude in people.

I'm sure this news has already hit here, about CNN blackmailing a memer. But what I want to draw attention to is this fucking brain-dead drone in the comments of Mister Metokurs video about it.

My blood hasn't boiled in fucking weeks.

God dammit, it didn't post my screencaps. Here they are.

You can't upload anything while also posting an embed, just a reminder.

Hello new friend. Embeds eat images. Also Jim is a faggot.

Did they give you a reason for the ban? Or is it just blatant "We hate gamergate because we're all SJW cucks?"

SJWs are all hypocritical assholes with no principles and no central beliefs. Their only goal is to inflict pain and misery on the rest of mankind, and rule over others like god-kings.

What game set me on a quest to be a loving parent with a loving family?

Yeah, I always forget. I should've just webmed it

that was hard to watch, I hope they will suffer hard for this.

Sadly Don Jr is also sharing the "15 year old" shit, so they'll use that to try to invalidate the points he's making.

I just got home from work and I've been seething all night.

Dragon quest 5

And not to bully and slowpoke.jpg to you, it's already been posted

s-sorry

Not really that funny since flat loli wears a shirt saying NTR

I want Galko to give CNN a free helicopter ride.

Seems to be a combination of shills, and legitimate new people drawn in by the happening.

The shills I understand. Us getting new people I don't understand, but hey, more the merrier.

Thanks man.

How do I remove this fucking disgusting new smartphone layout youtube has?
You could remove it in the past but the little icon at the bottom right is gone.

I can't wait for youtube to die.

I can fathom two reasons. First, there's the people who already know about us and this place, but see Gamergate as "Holla Forums-lite". Second, there are the normalfags and casuals who are getting into imageboards because of all this political madness (For example, after the election, and seeing "4/pol/"'s influence, I started visiting cuckchan regularly until somone there directed me here in early January).

Are you burgers eating your breakfasts? What are your plans for today? Here, have a sexy Karin from Shadow Hearts 2.

Also, in addition to all this madness with CNN, it was announced last week that Palin is suing the NY Times:
archive.fo/3SrTl
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/06/28/sarah-palin-sues-new-york-times-for-defamation-over-editorial-on-mass-shooting/?utm_term=.b82b0508b26b

Maybe this really is a second Gamergate?

German news paper today says that there are more violent lefties than violent right wing people.

Maybe people will come here for guidance.

but what point are they trying to drive home?

Probably that left and right wing extremism happens significantly more often than X of peace.

archive.fo/TAjz2

I'll take that with a grain of salt for a thousand.

Board archives for that place still exist retards.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132464560/

Imagine my shock.exe

Garmegate is the name of the door connecting Holla Forums and Holla Forums's backyards

Boils down to:
Ignore skill & merit in favor of brown people and women.

More like Holla Forums and Holla Forums are brothers in arms.

Hey any of you got those charts that show off decent PC accessories or have any reccomendations on headphones? Mine just broke and I have no idea what brands are any good.

Pretty much.

It's an article about people considered dangerous by, whatever the english version of Verfassungsschutz is. And these people have noticed counted more dangerous lefties than nazis.

Besides Beyond good and evil all of them look so angry.
Why are black women always so angry?

Because systemic racism and not enough gibs, crackah ass white boy!

Because they always have to be either stronk angry women, or sassy (in an obnoxious way) women somehow.

I use the big $20 sony headphones and I think they're pretty good, but I'm not an audiophile or anything.

Because they are uneducated apes. One thing you can see among black woman is that they are wrong, but still complain and bitch loudly as if they were right. And on top of that, they are also proud of it.

Any of you see CNN's response?

I say some on eBay that I bought for 5 bucks (if you don't mind waiting anywhere from 2 weeks to a month), and they work extremely fine.
ebay.com/itm/3-5mm-Adjustable-Gaming-Headphones-Stereo-Noise-canceling-Computer-Headset-Y/172457488682
I'd advise against buying anything expensive, as you're able to get far more mileage from a cheap pair, anyway.

Disgusting fucks.

Anyone has that cnn webm where they say that it's their job to control what the media thinks? I have it saved, but I don't remember the webm's title right now.

I'm so happy that I don't pay for TV, if this is the kind of quality we get.

The best thing to do right now is to cord-cut.

Just emailed Ace Hardware telling them I'd rather drive further to Home Depot then continue to support them because they advertise on CNN.

I'm already mad, what's the tl;dr?

We have reached the the double down phase.

Seriously 2017 has been a revival for GG hasn't it
After Jontron and Pewdiepie getting attacked by the media
After Zoe quinn and her cronies attack the last night and Neogaf hating on Nintendo
After Vidcon and anita harrasing boogie
Now this

Jesus christ

I think the first ten seconds is all you need to know.
>I think it's remarkable that CNN found the reddit user who made that gif.
Personally I'm glad they're not throwing one guy under the bus, but rather CNN as a whole.

So, where's the email campaign? I really want to join as well.

Feminine benis

READ THIS
GO GET THEM

Thanks user.

I so want to storm and trash the FNN headquarters right now. Basically destroy everything inside while they watch in horror. I am rage personified.

I don't think this will work since those companies are paying cnn to smear the candidate they didn't infuse money in

Holy shit that is incredible

Reminder to report the gildafag

CNN TRYING TO ARGUE BLACKMAIL NOT ILLEGAL IF IT ISN'T A 15 YEAROLD
HAMMER THE SHIT OUT OF THEM

Next you'll tell me its illegal to read wikileaks

AHAHAHAHAHA

Looks like CNN is fucked

I mean this unironically CNN, kill yourselves. You disgusting smug elitist fucks.

Twitter is OVERRUN with fucking drones racing to CNN's defense. Some of these dumb fucksticks are comparing this mafia bullshit to foxnews threatening to sue people.

PEOPLE ARE DEFENDING THIS BULLSHIT

THERE IS NO END TO THE FUCKING RAGE I FEEL RIGHT NOW

Next thread we should post all the anti CNN memes we can find and spread them on the internet

yeah I remember it having that title, but when I search "job" in my webm folder it doesn't show up. Probably ended up in one of the other folders…

They're fucked.
But let's continue to meme everything

Oops

That's all women user.

I just woke up, how's the CNN stuff going?

They're trying to suggest because it isn't a 15 year old it's not illegal

They tracked down the guy who made the WWE CNN gif and blackmailed him. Told him we're going to dox you if you don't delete everything you've posted and if you decide to speak out later we're going to dox you.

Everyday they push more and more people far away

Something I made a while ago
Enjoy

Reminder archive anything you can in the event they fuck up legally trying to damage control

MY RAGE WILL BURN ETERNAL
I SHALL COME FOR ALL WHO DEFEND CNN
THEY SHALL ALL KNOW MY WRATH

Calm down dogo.

I'm telling you all, this madness will not end until the left is literally hanged. Until they feel the real repercussions of their insanity, they will not stop pushing. They are like a child, if you spare the rod you spoil them, and they learn nothing.

Btw this is much more Holla Forums but there has been another falseflag gas "attack". Lets see what more important, shilling for war or saving their own asses.

I was angry after E3
I was angry after vidcon
But this
I'M NUCLEAR

Yeah, because you're too lazy to move your asses to your utopian Venezuela.

>We understand that revealing his info could put him in danger, so we are not doing that, and we are honoring that because he apologized

Someone with a twitter tweet that at them

Macaron said that france would not intervene in syria, unless Assad gassed again.
A complete (((coincidence))) later, Assad totally gassed his own people after a president said they would invade syria if he did.

The worst part is that people fall for this shit.

Ah, I see the CNN AstroTurf team is already hard at work.

HAHA, YES FELLOW MIDDLE CLASS VOTING AGE AMERICANS I TOO TRUST CNN MORE NOW!

I'm not interacting with him. He's fucking nuts and promises to follow anyone that disagrees with him and reply to everything they post.

if you go in the Holla Forums thread there is a video where they "treat" the victims, i actually recommend you go watch it its actually so bad its funny

Believe it or not I see some people call the #CNNBlackmail twitter bots and that they're all bots

Sounds so familiar doesn't it

anyone got an archive of SJWs doing the exact same thing to #GG?
It'd be nice to compile a comparision jpg

i've had an account for years now and i've never logged on

(check em)
This make sure you post that next thread

This is what the drones are hiding behind to defend it. Prove it wrong.

So
Make a million accounts disagree with him and break him like tiny rock in waterfall

We should get being a cuck a mental illness that gets one locked up in an asylum.

Is it those white helmets again?
Like that syrian boy in an ambulance that was proven to be part of a pro-Assad family the (((media))) paraded around as a "victim" of Assad.

It does not sound impossible, but I wouldn't just blindly trust that. That being said, I can't find the screenshot right now, but one time one of reddits r/news mods admitted to know people's alt accs, and as a moderator you can't know that. Admins must have worked together with them.

This is also why I don't trust that discord place, all the sjw's use it and I bet the admins there are also sjw's who would leak your data.

It kinda tells a lot doesn't it
When 4chan posts are more reliable than CNN and other MSM networks

It's Coercion.
Which is illegal.
Not to mention isn't the act of Doxxing, the gathering of one's personal information in order to publish them for the purpose of using others to enact violence against someone illegal?

Great argument these liberals have. Great.

You its bad when the people responding anti CNN memes are getting more retweets and favorites than you

They've lost>>12966923

Now how did you manage that? Refreshed the page before submitting?

There it is.
How can you be so blind and deluded? Where is Yuri when you need him.

Yeah flash crashed

are there any twitter accounts that tweet cute anime shit and don't tweet leftist garbage or are slightly redpilled?

Go follow mombot and Japanese twitter.

Have a rare Yuri

Actual Japanese people.

Twitter literally does not have a Shadowban function. It's always just paranoid tin foil hatters.

[Shadowbanning intensifies]

Yes they post cute animu grills

By the way what's this about mombot being doxxed and she's not a japanese mom?

She tricked people into thinking she's some fictitious guy named Zach.

Make some accounts and tweet this under the tags

archive.fo/WV4O2

I'm burned out. I've reached a kind of fucked up homeostasis with my rage.

HuffPo, BBC, ADL, better make a list of that bullshit.

Didn't BBC recently come out that they were in favor of doxxing as well?

Nice Buzzwords and partisanship

Daily reminder BBC supports doxxing as well

British taxpayers are paying for this shit, paying their so-called Public funded media interfering in other country's, you know, the same accusation they lob on RT and the muh russia narrative.

There are plenty of cases of people's accounts being inaccessible by others. They can log into their own account perfectly fine and aren't notified of the fact that nobody else can see them nor do they have the option to change that, always very conveniently after saying something unacceptable. I would understand a glitch not making RECENT tweets visible but why the fuck would you suddenly be unable to view older ones that have been perfectly fine up to the point of the shadowban? And not just unable to view them on that account, but with everything working perfectly fine for everyone else?

"Trump gif makers are dead" articles any second now. Somehow I can feel it.

Are you fucking kidding me?

I fucking hate the BBC.

What disturbs me is the possibility that they found this hanassolo guy by getting the IP from reddit, and then using the fact that they're owned by Time Warner to get the rest of the info. My ISP is comcast, is it owned by time warner?

Twitter Blacklisted #CNNBlackmail from trending

You meme'd too hard

Doesn't that sound familiar

its not iirc.
More importantly we need more freedom and more ISPs to compete

CNN just incured the wrath of the Z O D I A C K I L L E R
archive.is/Ad1Ce
archive.is/qxlrD

Is he italian?

It's a him
Maruo

THE DELEGATES, DAHNALD

twitter.com/crash_matrix/status/882629295188963328

I think it's the new Twitter scheme to shadowban people. It's filed under "quality filter".

Shadow banning is real confirmed. I tweeted to Hom-Ru-Beoulve‏ @rugliabeoulve2 how to check if you shadowbanned. He replied, but I didn't get a notification for it. I got the notification for the person replying to that tweet. It's the only way I knew I even got it.

Watch for any consistent language between the articles.
Remember "dark"?

twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/882635314451423233
archive.is/gfc8k

Its so nice that CNN fuckery can bring us all together

Kemono Friends is gonna be mixed with everything, isn't it?
Post more.

also
MY KEKS WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS

archive.is/97IRN

Certainly
Not
News

Nobody can be this retarded right?
That's fake, right?

archive.is/qTWZ2
doubling down

That first pic reads like a fucking parody

Do the impossible
See the invisible

#CNNBlackmail is back on twitter trends

If it's real then that is INCREDIBLY good news, if halfchan decides to raid Buzzfeed then there are plenty of sites that will want to join in on the fun.

These people still don't fucking get it
Everything from GamerGate to this point was caused because of them
Everytime someone fight backs against antifa or tells a feminist shes a cunt was because they threw the first punch
Fuck these people the left can wallow and burn in their cess pool

Why hasn't halfchan done it sooner?

No user don't you see, it portrayed Trump in a vaugely positive light, therefore it's racist like he is!!!

Fucking hell.

ARCHIVES
archive.fo/nONOr
archive.fo/LmOcp
archive.fo/W8Ooo

Wait the guy who they doxxed was named HanAssholeSolo right?
So does that mean Han Memed first?

They need a push to do so, and someone kicking their hornets nest is exactly that.

July 4th the day Tumblr tried to go after 4chan and failed
July 5th the day Buzzfeed tries to go after 4chan and will most likely fail

No goal or excuse. Plenty of people participate in raids just to see the resulting salt. Obviously unprovoked raiding also creates salt but provoked raiding creates FAR greater quantities of it and is thus far more satisfying, especially considering the fact that they end up regretting it because they know EXACTLY what it is they are getting fucked in the ass for.

Black Chyna on trends now reduced to just Chyna, potentially by memes

Damn thats a good one

I only have this one, but I know another user here has other pics.
I'm still waiting for a Kemono Friends game, I know a combat one is being made, But I'd like some more.
Die Hard is the best Christmas movie.

The first pic is probably fake, the buzzfeed "journo" is using a different pic for her profile. Also most of her timeline is in french

The Die Hard one you replied to is my favorite.
I like the implications of the misadventures of a baka.

Now you can also finally learn Japanese with the help of friends.
archive.fo/53M9y

twitter.com/AdamBaldwin/status/882462790690066432

Looks like old Adam is back at it again
ITs 2014 all over again
We never left

Nows not the time to be fighting amoung ourselves
That comes later

I read that in Bane's voice.

Honestly, who cares at this point? Nows not the time to really be arguing about this shit, CNN is far more important than that.

Is this the most used image to "convert" people to looking into this shit? Because I'm tempted to start now…

alright then

See the future into the present
See my past leaves in the distance
Try to guess now what's going on
And the band begins to play

Hello newfriend.

Give them an inch and they'll shove their porn in your face. Gas the bronies.

It's just a RealXXIII recolor.

Much better without the retarded colors too.

At this point everything has come to private degeneracy vs public degeneracy.

Porn's the only thing remotely good about the show. Well, that and fucking with the vas on Twitter.

Now is not the time! Post pony porn AFTER CNN is dead. As a matter of fact, use that to drive you. When CNN goes the way of gawker, you can fill a whole thread on Holla Forums with pony porn. Now write some emails to make it happen

Nothing has changed has it

Just don't look at tara strong's twitter

My friend met her once at a convention and said she was kinda insane. (Think it was that Las Pegasus bullshit) I didn't believe him until after the election. She somehow thinks Trump's jealous of her voicing Harley in the Arkham games.

Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

They can't keep getting away with this. Calling it now, they will do something like this again, some other outlet will at the very least. They will claim they are showing support for the poor victims of CNN by doxing someone else, and soon it will be a red wedding of identities being revealed.

Do you have a tweet of her saying that?
Please post it

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Bread title: Star Loveration Edition

Apparently Buzzfeed going to war with 4chan is fake. Lot's of commies mad at Dave and shitty ol Bernstein trying to preen

Good old alt right leader Dave Rubin
Who was the site that reported that btw?

Nah, they don't go after peaceful protesters, only violent wrestling gifs with them getting defeated.

I actually like Tim pool he is kinda naive but he is one of the few journalist left.

Beautiful. I only wish I could edit the end with this.

Mister Metokur is on fucking fire today. He hasn't been this riled up since the start of GG

Holy shit we're back baby

No kidding. His video, you could tell he was pissed off just from his voice alone.

Tim's an okay guy and I'm glad he's mostly on /our/side

fuck, I can never remember this semen demon's name

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

Let's see how long it takes for one of his followers to criticize him and make him have a fit and disappear for a while again

How high have fallen the mighty.

Channels that were standars of journalist integrity have shown their true colours.

(((grassroots movement))) to ban wrestling for hatespeech association when

FUCK CNN
FUCK CNN
FUCK CNN
FUCK CNN
FUCK CNN
FUCK CNN
FUCK CNN
FUCK CNN
FUCK CNN
FUCK CNN
FUCK CNN
FUCK CNN
FUCK CNN
FUCK CNN
FUCK CNN
FUCK CNN
FUCK CNN
FUCK CNN
Smug jackasses, I'll fucking jump in front of their camera and yell about fake news and blackmail if they're filming around here.

Same tactics and everything. Not the autocomplete is also a typo.

Shillin my new wares -
mcxv.com/cnn-internet-war/

archive.is/EJZZh