RAGE THREAD V2

UNLEASH YOUR INNER ANGER CAUSED BY VIDYA

LAST THREAD 404'D LAST WEEK, BUT I'M FEELING PRETTY FUCKING PISSED AND I NEED TO VENT SOME SHIT

I'LL FUCKING START

>every single team I'm on either does amazing and stomps the other team while I'm waiting to respawn from dying to a (((random crit))), or I'm on a team that has 4 hatless spies/snipers and we get fucking stomped

I'M STARTING TO GET REALLY FUCKING MAD

If the TF2 community had been smart, wearing a hat would be considered a faggot thing to do. People who participated in the real money or random loot crate game would be shunned. Not to mention ruining that deliberate design they had going until they fucked it up where you should be able to tell what anyone was at an instant with just a glance.

It's really kind of pathetic that the TF2 community decided to shit on their own game by looking down on anyone who tries to stay true to the game's design.

i don't really get angry now, if i encounter things online that frustrate me like getting teamkilled at the start of the fucking match or something i'm more than likely just gonna leave and find another than fuck around with that

anger is too valuable an emotion to waste on my hobbies

I WAS PLAYING FE4 AND INTENDED TO PAIR TILTYU WITH LEVIN FOR CHAPTER 6 FORSETI BUT HE GOT PAIRED OFF WITH SYLVIA WITHOUT ME NOTICING AND EVERYTHINGS GONE TO SHIT

My point, you illiterate fuck, is that the community is fucking awful for looking down on people who don't actively ruin the game's visuals. That anyone who plays for more than an hour puts on some shitty hat is not a point in the community's favor.

Hats are fucking retarded and ruined the gaming industry

must be hard holding down m1 huh

I thought I was the only one.

i always felt that getting angry leads to a certain level of determination

That funny enough happened on Payday 2. Fags that bought into their safe microtransaction bullshit were shunned to the point that if they joined public matches the hosts would wait till end to kick them from the match so they wasted all that time and never got any reward.

Thanks to legends of grimrock I now hate rpgs, and the people who play them. This game is every bad thing rpgs have, but I already pirated 2 since I feel I should give the series a second chance. Hopefully the game will have less, and less shit puzzles. Hopefully more enemy variety to. All grimrock does is spawn a bunch of the same enemy for an hour.

Don't people get bored playing TF2? I don't understand all this TF2C/TF2V shit.

Battle medic is fun on KOTH, conquest, and payload, where medics have to get up near the enemy. Medic is boring as shit on CTF maps.

What are you? a Casual?

But in all seriousiness, it's fucking hilarious when people judge you by what you wear.

And let me tell you something boyos.
No one expects a motherfucking ubercharged Spy.

Also, what the fuck is up with the influx of new medics who -only- heal the fucking Heavy? Jesus christ, the heavy is the most fragile class but fuck he's not gonna die before he gets to the fucking point—most of the time anyway. I've seen medics flat out ignore dying scouts ,demos and snipers just to pocket a full health heavy.

I mean, fuck. If you're not gonna heal don't fucking play medic.

I like to stay in the back snipe healing, and running to the front to heal anyone else too fast for me to hit.

Seriously I'm so pissed about that. I've had a fairly new medic just stare at me while I'm burning to death and he's healing an overhealed heavy.
also I like comfy cosmetics like this sweater

The rage of a fiery hot suns.

It pisses me off so fucking much that they won't even try anything. I explained how we could get out of spawn with an uber like ten times and none of them listened. The spawn camping only ended because the other team got bored.

Depends on the hat though. If I see someone wearing one of the original nine hats or the cheater's lament then 9 times out of 10 they've actually played the game for a while and know what they're doing. I don't care much about unusuals or australiums since anyone with $50 can deck themselves out and still be shit.
Also all the highly detailed cosmetics and shit with particle effects has resulted in tf2 being downgraded a lot in terms of graphical quality and performance. You used to be able to run it on a toaster on high, and there were actual animations for shell casings coming out of guns and shit. Now every regular weapon has really dull textures and a lot of the detailed animations have been removed.

I consider everything made in the 90's and 80's to be grandpa games, and I can't play lots of things I found fun before.
Well, this is more feels than rage, but I'm still frustrated.

maybe furries are cool?

Just pray it's ironic.

play on a tf2center pub then, you spastic

Just kill yourself to elevate the pain faggot.

btw, anyone who plays pyro as a support class by spamming airblasts is playing pyro wrong. i can't count how many times a pyro has come to "combo" me and all i have to do is hold S and fire back at them. the pyro is an ambush/DPS class.

Certainly not that artist in particular
Fuck them and their partnering with OhJoySexToy, fucking meme SJW shit dildos

Fast forward about twenty minutes later
>See TWELVE autismos in police cars surrounding me

I always thought that those stories of autistic turbonerds were fake, fabricated. I never knew they were a legitimate occurrence until a few weeks ago. Pic related, mfw during the second encounter and subsequent ban.

Playing with role playing fags is plenty of fun.
kys you stupid faggot.

It's retarded that they enforce their roleplaying onto other people for no fucking reason. They're just shitting on someone else because he won't toe the line in their video game.
Get the stick out of your ass.
Now, I don't know if there's designated RP servers for that game. If he did join an RP server and then complained about it then he is indeed retarded.

The first couple of times did piss me off. Now I just laugh at his stupid ass and tell him to get gud. No hurt feelings thankfully, at least he's an asshole that can take some banter.

It wasn't a roleplaying server. You think I'd willingly subject myself to that which I've only read of, never experienced, these past 8 years?

I don't think so, Tim.

GAME CRASHES FOR NO MOTHERFUCKING REASON WHEN THE GAME IS NORMALLY STABLE

I'm the other way around.

serious rp is for faggots

Truly the most bullshit thing GameFreak has ever done.

People like you are rage inducing and should >>>/suicide/

Mario Kart 8:

wow, why does this retard want to reach the objective, what an idiot.

because it's just a fucking blast to end the round in 2 minutes.

Why do you play games that end in 2 minutes, if you hate it?

A lot of cool stories are based in truth. They may be a little overexaggerated but back in the day holy shit the level of autism was incredible.

Something terrible must have happened to that guy in real life that he spent over 1000 hours pretending to drive a taxi in GTASA.

I don't want to make a new thread so I might as well just ask here. For the past week, no matter what server I join in TF2, every few seconds my character gets teleported back where I was a few seconds prior.

This started all of a sudden, my internet's fine and I'm not having any problems with other games. I tried resetting the installation but it did nothing.

I tried googling but there's just really old posts that don't seem related to this.
You guys know why this is happening?

I guess this thread is bumplocked so nevermind

Stopped reading there.

t. got kicked by a turbofaggot admin (WelshGaz, you're a fucking nigger) yesterday over nothing

>I get b& because (((failrp)))

This made me mad af. Banned because I fled from a pullover? You sir, can go fuck yourself.

Fast forward that same day five minutes later on another server, in this case TXDPS:
Shame that server went to utter shit shortly after.

One more, this time on Signal13Gaming:

Holy shit that really made my blood boil. "bye" as ban reason only because we jumped a sand dune? are you fucking for real?

m8 your head is being eaten by that hoodie

It is not bumplocked.