Gravity Rush Thread

Discuss the two games
Does anyone know if the old save bonus for the second game is region locked?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JapanStudio_JP/status/880619613532246016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't know.

Also on the subject of the thread; I finished the main game of Gravity Rush 2 sometime ago. It was pretty great overall. The last few chapters before the final ark and the final story ark was goddamn crazy. I heard that the gook who made Gravity Rush also made Silent Hill and it shows.
How was the Raven, AKA best girl, DLC? Is it worth a try?

Daily reminder GR2 is getting a manga

I heard the DLC isnt as open as the main game and theres no special outfits though I've yet to try it

Well it's free so I don't see why not?

Its free, linear, shows loli raven, and reveals her origin and story. Also her sad sad story. Gameplay is ok and linear. Has no impact on main game. Final boss is frustrating.

No PC no thread

Its the other way around, for you see, if this game wasn't PS4 exclusive nobody here would give a rats ass about it since its gimmicky and casual as fuck.
But alas
Fags still populate and are a major force in this hobby, why people thankfully outside the board praise garbage like Sony western exclusives and some actually even the audacity to compare them to Nintendo exclusives again only outside this board thankfully.

Same with Zeldo which is a mediocre Open World game, but still praised because of brand name and exclusivity which makes low/medium class worker normalfag plebs think they're in some sort of VIP club despite the club only serving low quality hastily made hamburgers and tap water.

People like it because its fun. Among other reasons. Easy =/= casual =/= bad.

Gravity Rush is getting a manga.

twitter.com/JapanStudio_JP/status/880619613532246016

Thready reminder.

She's a bit naughty at times.

Sorry for the vapid shitpost, but goddamn it, the girls are so cute.

Why can't these games be on PC?

Because you're a whiny niggerfaggot.

They're shitgames anyway, on behalf of the master race, we don't want them.

post more, then

How long has it been since they announced this?
And what kind of series would you want GR do collab with?

A few weeks I think.
Tbqhwy Knack as a joke collab.

I wouldn't mind a collab about Japan Studio in general, where they just bring a bunch of japanese PlayStation series into it.

kobayashi-san's dragon maid, which I didn't know I would want until just now

Make Dusty a weapon in a Yakuza game; Kiryu flinging mooks all over the place.

I'd gravity-shift the fuck outta those melons.

Good games
cute grills
Nice story
Good music
Unique gameplay

We getting a third? Or didnt sell enough?

probably in the sub .5m range, gravity rush 1 wasn't a big hit and the sequel wasn't really marketed. Didn't even get a slot in sony's e3 show last year. Instead they gave 8 minutes to call of duty's single player.

I think Toyama would prefer to work on a new series and wait for "better" hardware to make a third one.
At least according to him, since the future of Gravity Rush is still a "blank"

I'm OK with that, really. I'm happy we got two great games out of the series. It's interesting seeing someone with such a solid background in corridor survival horror games turn things around with an open world cutesy 3D platformer.

Thats fair I suppose

Kat figma out next month

Dev studio is owned by Sony