Vampires Thread

Any games where you can play as a vampire?

Other urls found in this thread:

legacyofkain.wikia.com/wiki/Legacy_of_Kain:_The_Dark_Prophecy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleonore_von_Schwarzenberg#Vampirism
ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/o8vzriedvf1kjprz?language=ja
ak-scans.wikia.com/wiki/FN_P90
thelostworlds.net/Defiance/Question_and_Answer_with_Amy_Hennig.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's not a vampire, that's a generic animu girl.

this also, have you never heard of Vampire the Masquerade - Bloodlines?

Can't you gain vampire skills in Witcher 3? Like bleed damage restores health or something?

Skyrim

Honestly, beyond vampire the masquerade I'm honestly not sure.

And that's just a picture of a jew.

I know how you play the tabletop, faggot.

KEK

Fuck you Todd.

What do you think of Eliza?

I'll always shill vampire the masquerade and conquest of Elysium 4 for vampires. They have the best vampires for different reasons though.

Is it worth checking?

bad gaem

It's all I ever wanted ;_;

It'd be pretty cool to have a platformer/Metroidvania with a vampire as protagonist. You could suck the unlockable powerups out of bosses, and restore consumables/health by sucking random enemies. I'm not sure how you would work in the sex scenes though.

What do a bunch of weeaboos and dorito pope have in common?

The body doesn't have that much blood you know

It's ok. Missing a lot of quality of life features and has no where near the amount of depth its brother series Dominions has. The fact that it's based around classes and their unique play style, not nations with their gods makes it worth checking out though. Like I said the necromancer/vampire is super fun to play and can destroy entire armies single handedly or face demon lieutenants with enough equipment. Not to even mention the skellies for the true Vampire Count feeling.

Don't hurt me user.

Is it safe to jojopost yet?

Came here to post that, also Bloodrayne and Vampire the Masquerade Redemption.

They actually did you a favor with that one.

I've been where you are, m8. It's hard to find a decent game where you play as a vampire. Even harder to find RPGs with full morality systems and whatnot – as evidenced by OP, vampires in fighting games aren't too hard to come across.

Polite sage for not having any recommendations for you. I wish more devs would focus on making these types of games.

As always, Bethesda just left it up to the modders to fix. And there is a pretty decent "marry Serana" mod, tbf.

Were you guys looking forward on Dead Sun?

You forgot about Bloodrayne.

Yeah, though it doesn't really change my post. It's been mentioned already too.

Plus I don't personally care for those games. I'm not really into the overly-sluttified vampire thing, and Laura Bailey's voice really just makes it even worse.

Why do vampires go for the neck anyway? The arteries can be 'accessed' all over the body

I played the series way after it got canceled. After that I looked at the entire video, and while it did have some good ideas, it was just an ascreed-arkham game, but without the Shakespearean dialog the series was known for.and instead "fuck", "shit" and "bitch" used as reactions by the mooks.

cuz its sexual, a lot of older vampire media involves the vampire seducing/raping women

Perhaps this increases the time the paralyzing agent in their saliva requires to reach the victim's brain? Wouldn't want the victim to struggle violently while you go for an artery on its leg and accidentally slice it up along its entirely length.

The jugular is just one of the most easily accessible to have as voluminous a bloodflow as it does. The inner arms and inner thighs would work just as well, but they're in harder to reach locations.

Plus this

Those words still haunt me.

legacyofkain.wikia.com/wiki/Legacy_of_Kain:_The_Dark_Prophecy
LOL;_;**

Them feeding on them is a stand-in for rape, yes, but I can't quite recall vampires actually raping anyone. In most depictions they can't get an erection and find feeding far more enjoyable than sex anyway.

But a lot of old media made them out to be jew-like as mentioned. So what were they getting at with that?

It's a symbolic rape or seduction, that's all. Doubly so in that rapes result in an unwanted "corruption" of the body by loss of virginity and pregnancy with a rape babby, while vampire bites also led to a "corruption" of the body by being infected with vampirism (in those settings where getting bit also turns you, anyway).

Eating/being forced to eat can all be interpreted as a metaphor for rape anyway. Forced deepthroat and internal cumshots are a prime combination of the two.

Sacred 1 had a playable vampire class.

Join the legion of waifufags with the same problem with their 2D fixation.

Does anybody remember Slayer from the Guilty Gear series?

He's a wraith or something, not a vampire any longer.

did you really have to include your shit waifu in that?

Bloodlines had such good waifus.

Not bad, but some events are mixed, like in BO 1 Kain sees the guards thoughts after he returned from the past, and in SR2 Kain and Razel meet at the pillars and then they meet again at the Stronghold. Also forgot to mention how when Kain and William thought the blade shattered, and in SR2 Razel restored the blade.

Rayne was a daywalking mischling, not a full fledged vampire.

Honestly, what holds Bloodrayne back as a good game is the shit level design, the puzzles and the platforming. The game would be stellar if it had only focused on combat.

admit it op, you just wanted people to post vampire girls you have shit taste as well

Yeah and Kain from The Legacy of Kain Series could also walk in the sun, because Vampires are strong.

Where does it say vampires can't walk in the daylight? They're fictional creatures and can be whatever you want them to be.

Kain had talons instead of fingers and all his lieutenants evolved into big monsters.

here's a vampire, then.

You have to have rules around this shit else it's just a name. Create something of your own instead of borrowing.

It really does differ. The 1897 Dracula novel has sunlight weaken, but not kill, Dracula.

Explain why is that a bad thing.

That's not how it works, retards.
Here, a pic of a unicorn.

Because we are not on /vp/ nor /a/

I didn't say you should completely remove what makes a vampire a vampire, just that there are no hard rules you have to follow. The idea of what a vampire is supposed to be has changed over the course of human history.

There is nothing that says a vampire can't move in daylight, and if you want to really be picky about it just say that sunlight weakens them.

Actually there are things that do say that.

I think Nosferatu from 1922 is the source for the whole sunlight kills bloodsuckers idea.

It needs to die tbh - I wish more films, books, whatever would ditch that and most newer conceptions about vampires and go back to the source - the vampires of folklore, not these pussified and glorified vampires you get today.

Disgusting

There are too many weebs on this board

Purge when?

Ironically twilight has gay sparkle vampires, but at least they don't die in sunlight

Checked

Any concept can be improved by making a cute girl out of it, it's just a fact of life

Yeah, and there's material that says it does fuckall to them or simply weakens them.

Then you run into the problem of what folklore to follow. The vampire myth has been around for a long time. I have no problems with the "cool" modern interpretation or with the slightly older "monstrous" interpretation so long as it's well done.

I do however have a problem when vampires are treated like fap fuel for tumblrtards. Women just ruin everything they touch.

Sure, you're gonna turn P90 into a grill too?

The source of the "sunlight kills trolls/vampires/whatever" plainly is that you never saw any of these fuckers in bright daylight while at night, your mind sees all kinds of shit, especially if you are an uneducated peasant who doesn't know why the nails and hair of a corpse appear to grow after death, or how decomposition bloats up the body.

Only low test fags who inject themselves with estrogen want everything to be girls

Then why aren't all other kinds of mythical beats and monsters allergic to the sun as well?

Touhou has vampires but you can't play as them in most of them
and they don't burn in sunlight

You mean the gun? Someone's probably already done it

The only people who talk about low test have low test themselves

Would you like the girls better if they had saggy tits?

Trolls commonly are said to turn to stone if exposed to sunlight.

Ghosts almost exclusively appear at night.

Witches have the proverbial "Witching Hour" after midnight.

Will-of-the-wisps only appear at night (because the ignited methane is not luminous enough to be visible in daylight)

Remember to report all goons and normalfags shitposting

There's saggy tits and then there's BioWare™anatomy.

Ghosts and witches are not allergic to sunlight.

That could be attributed to fear of the dark, or more correctly, fear of what lurks in the dark.
A lot of predators are nocturnal, so logically people assumed that vampires also were most active during night.

I don’t think there ever was any consensus or mention of vampires being killed by sunlight though.

I watched an interesting documentary about the Austrian princess Eleonore von Schwarzenberg a while ago, and it mentions some of the myths that people in the 1730s, the original vampire craze, held.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleonore_von_Schwarzenberg#Vampirism

That's kinda the point I'm trying to make. People already are scared of the dark as it is and the human mind sees potential predators in the dark even when there aren't any around - better safe than sorry. Given that this does not happen during daylight, the ready conclusion (other than accepting that your mind played a trick on you) is that the nasty buggers don't like sunlight and thus only come out after dark.

Ghosts shouldn't be allergic to anything given that they're death, but that doesn't change the fact that reports of them overwhelmingly occur at night.

Witches may not be biologically immune at night but still do their witchy stuff after daylight hours because they don't want to be found out and burned at the stake.

Saying "people are scared of the dark" has nothing to do with vampires being killed by sunlight, nor was such a feature an original part of their lore.

Agreed fam. Western art is sooo much better.

From PMiSS

I'm aware that sunlight originally did not mean instakill for vampires, but the logic makes senses

Whether it just weakens them enough to be killed or kills them outright is just a variation in the legend.

Flandre Scarlet IIRC actually eats human meat made to look like regular dishes by Sakuya.

Seriously, Sakuya is the actual creepy one in the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

Or, you know, like most criminals, they prefer to do their shit at night because there's less people around.

Rachel is for instant overheads not sexual! Though that's something the devs don't realise either. That 5th image with her in the bdsm outfit with the coller is official art you can unlock ingame.

Fighting games have cool vampires.

That's basically them being only killable/catchable at day.

Pls go back to /2hu/

Any christmas cakes vampires?

Sorry if not ara enough.

That's not a vampire user.
That's a jew.

Knock, the Renfield character, in Nosferatu (the guy on the left) was actually played by a Jew.

There is also a swastika on the letter from Knock to Orlok in the film.

I will take, beggars cant be choosers

Now it all makes sense.

Rachel is for anal devastation.

ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/o8vzriedvf1kjprz?language=ja

more liek legacy of gains mirite xD

You're right.
She only belongs to Ragna

anyone have the splatoon inkling eating someone's testicles and benis?

Mexicans wrote the book on jew vampire hunting

Which kind of vampires are we talking about here; satanic jews, 3000 year old lolis, goths or 90's bait?

Holy shit my sides.

Stop being a weeb and play some Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines

Why even live?

>You will never fuck Integra

It hurts.

the difference?

OP you don't need to indulge in vampire escapism, you suck enough IRL already.

what good games are there where you slaughter vampire scum?

Someone hasn't seen/read Upotte! then…

Come on, it's probably the most obvious one.

I have read some, still have overlooked her:
ak-scans.wikia.com/wiki/FN_P90

Wow, giga satan draws near.

What is left in the category: "anime about objects turned into cute girls"? We already have:

trees

Good anime in that category.
Is there actually an anime with that for tanks? GuP is just girls in' tanks after all.

DIE MONSTERS, YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD

I'm pretty sure there is one, I don't particularly watch them but i remember seeing a trailer, or perhaps that was a oneshot?

This needs to happen
I mean we already have that anime where all the girls are riding horses

We should start making MGQ/elf/paladin threads again.

Hellsing game would be awful or not Hellsing enough.
Alucard will be nearly impossible to control using any sane input methods.
He should be boss fight.
4h long boss battle that involves destroying entirety of army of darkness, while he still goes around battlefield killing your allies and attacking you.

What if it played like a Kingdom under fire cross Platinum game, or alternatively Dynasty warriors?

I am scared to see what will be next.
Shit girls?
Oh, wait…every anime girl ever is already shit.

Alucard fighting style included just walking and being shoot before straight up eating a guy at one point. Guy is literally a boss.
At certain times like Anderson fight your option would be perfect. Problem is at the best part it would just turn into a movie.

It will be better to just play from a perspective of someone who has to fight it or alongside it. It could work out with switching characters to Seras.

there's already a manga about a shy dryad girl

link?

wait that's not how you spoiler, woops.

Never liked the guy, but a game about this two would be fucking great.

title is Ki ni Naru Mori-san
There's a thread for it on /monster/ but half of it is broken because of previous issues with the site (images lost)

That's not a vampire you fucking secondary

He's close enough.

Sacred 1 has a playable vampiress

Already mentioned by

well we have cockroach girls, which is only half a step away from shit girls

turks aren't people

I think I may have been on the internet too long.

Oh fuck yes, Nosferatu. The scene with Knock after he went insane is fucking hilarious Grade A Holla Forums material, the one where he's running away from the townspeople and escapes to the roof, It's literally this tiny potbellied jew running away and Kiking on a roof, it's so precious.

The Remake had a similar scene which can be esched as Rothschilds to the lesser Jews.

Fuck, my kokoro is hard, I hope it doesnt an hero like the dinogirl comic.

Were you born this retarded or do you have to try?

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

How about "japanophile"

Can you please shut up and talk about vampires or other interesting creatures instead?

No
It's summer now so that means anime has to go because the summerfags don't like it
And that means anything remotely anime-related will end up derailing the thread

Fine then.
Would you fuck Eliza?

Ok ok now stop.
I don't give a fuck about anime. Your discussion were heading nowhere and you should be here long enough to realize responding to bullshit only perpetuates that bullshit.
Hell original guy is not even here. Why do you keep this up.

And to now waste this post I will state once again we need more over the top bullshit bosses like Alucard. Holy fuck his army of undead would be fun to fight.

Eliza.
The character nobody asked for
Gets ignored even by rule 34ers
Has a bullshit backstory as an excuse to be featured in Tekken 7, the worst Tekken of the entire series
But everyone would smash.

I already went back in topic

Who?

fucking hell

OK ok.
Rule that applies to any undead. Condom on and lets get to work.
Now topic was about games with vampires. Games nowadays make not enough interesting races. MGQ was interesting for me solely because of your lamia companion.

Hey it was actually great moment.
He abandoned rest of his humanity to kill Alucard. Plant monster was thorn. You know crown of Jesus and stuff.
Still his greatest moment was when he looked at paintings and stated that he wants to bring kids from his orphanage to England. Hellsing needed more of such humanizing moments.

I agree but I have a soft spot for holy warriors and shit.

It hurts that we will never get a Vampire game with plot and action as absurd and yet so in-depth like in Hellsing Ultimate.

Vampyr will let us play as random-ass weakling degenerate vampire with pathetic powers, against random humans who try and hunt us down in the might. All this budget and man power wasted for a vampire game which's main vampire protagonist isn't even strong

Pic related what a vampire protagonist should roughly look like

;^)

Any hopes you had for Vampyr should have died off the second you knew it was DontNod making it.

There was a VN about dating them I think.

Just saw the Vampyr gameplay and its shit.
Why aren't their any good vampire games lately?

I think Sakuya is adorable.
The SDM looks very cute and heartwarming, who cares if Sakuya kills some people, most humans are assholes anyway, youkai need food and unless you're a pacifist vegetarian you're a hypocrite to complain.
Remilia a cute, Flan a cute, Sakuya a cute

I'd rather play games where I kill them.

Did you know that the White Wolf rulebooks actually have rules for creating a loli vampire?

It was made by the same guys who made Life is Tumblr. What did you expect?

dumb bitch is a vampire
half of the vampires were actually good, but did not make an effort to contact this man despite knowing that half of the vampires were actively trying to devour him.
he was the bad guy all along :^)

I'm still fucking pissed about that ending

Seconded. What are some good (or decent) games where I get to kill bloodsuckers?

Wow surprised no one said BloodNet or Blood Omen.

I miss Raziel

So you didn't play 2.

wow get your lore right.
Remilia can only go in daylight thanks to her umbrella.
In fact in the fighting games you can't play daylight stages without the umbrella card in the deck.

They get really bad dandruff, they don't burn
And even if they flake off into nothingness, they can just absorb the residue given off and come back
I wish people could do vampires properly again, like for instance in Terry Pratchett's DiscWorld universe

She was being slightly singed in direct sunlight. No biggie. A shade from an umbrella would protect her completely.

>You will have a qt vampire waifu bite your dick

Hellsing RTS
Three Factions: Millennium, Vatican Section XIII, Hellsing
Hero Units: Rip, Soren, The Captain, and Schrodinger for Millennium, Anderson and the two Nuns for Iscariot. Pip, Walter, Seras, and Alucard for Hellsing
Main general units: The Major, Father Maxwell, Integra.

Any games were I can play as D?
Fuck, im asking for the vampire hunter D

captcha on every post is gay

Again?

Play the /tg/ game as Nagaraja or straight out Baali.

You'd love Pisha then…

Boktai
Nosferatu: Wrath of Malachi

Vampire Slayer for Half Life was great except its multiplayer and doesn't have a campaign
Hunters were OP, vampires literally had to hide and sacrifice their own just for a chance to kill them
One was invincible and the other can perma kill you with crossbow bolts

Methinks the 'paralyzing effect' vampire bites supposedly have is really just the human body's response to the brain being deprived of blood flow.

Also, you'd have to be suicidal to even think about letting anything bite your neck

Why are girls showing their mouth so fucking hot?
Is there a scientific explanation behind it?

Maybe you're a closet vorefag :^)

It's a pussy except not disgusting.

I think it's just the fact that you want to put your dick inside of it and you can easily imagine how it would feel when the mouth is open

Fuck Holla Forums I'm trying not to fap today.

Thankfully you'll never know the horrors dentists have to see.

I wonder what horror does the vaginal doctor look at.

Because it looks like a cunt. Why do you think lipstick was invented? To mimic the blood blushing the lips, just like the lower parts.

I imagine things like the jolly rancher Story and teeth.

Well, this is a good, God-fearing Christian imageboard - what else did you expect?

296518/43c0c56bea/

we KILL God around these parts

There's nothing to censor in the first place

3DPD not even once!

There are worse things to be into than guro. Good thing it's not my problem.

>second pic

That story is fake, right? right?

THAT IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU 3DPD

Can't go wrong with the Castlevania games!

I would prefer a game with things like vampire embrace or that cool companion mod from vtmb. I wish there were actual games and not just mods where you could build a blood thrall/vampire harem.

Actually, how old IS that story? I remember first hearing it in like 2012?

No, ive heard that story many times before but with starburst jellies or other lollies or it was a herpes cluster.
Still disgusting.

Jesus, just when I thought 3dpd can't get any worse.

What are your thoughts on the Castlevania adaptation?

when does it stop hurting?

When Crystal Dynamics actually pick up the series rather than focusing on that shitty Tomb Raider reboot.
This manfaced whore is the reason why they went to shit.

That's prachett's daughter right? Shit like this proves why hereditary rule was always a mistake.

You're right.
She also destroyed Thief and Overlord.

…the Hylden are merely an inconvenient consequence. They will be dealt with in time.
It's a small price to pay for Kain's death.
Kain!?
This is not possible…
To kill me? Again? Your only solution, for every problem: kill.
You think this will matter? I serve One who has power over life and death.
I am his obedient… his devoted servant… Soon, all pain will fade, and my master will bring me life once more.
Master, my apologies, a momentary oversight. Somehow Kain still lives, and has unexpectedly dispatched me. Make use of your good servant, and -

So this is the power of 8ch text formatting…

(checked)

She has also destroyed Prince of Persia, and I bet was the one who introduced the pirate's daughter in Risen, the first woman of any worth that Pirahna Bites have ever put into a game. She also wrote for Mirror's Edge and Bioshit Infinite(kek).

If you look at it, the Elder God was a metaphor for perhaps modern life.
The constant conflict and strife being stirred up all to keep various businesses fed with money and power.

But back on to the subject of the story…I always wondered WHY it was that Kain could survive without the heart of darkness.
It was the way he was turned into a vampire so did the necromancer just shove in that heart next to his human one? Or was Kain so wholly different (like Raziel had become) for some reason?
Also, it is explained that the method used to create vampires in Kain's empire was that the corpse would be reanimated with its soul (or just any soul?) and a portion of the vampire creating the new one.
As we know, Raziel killed all his brothers and absorbed their souls. In the end when Raziel lets himself get absorbed in the reaver does this re-complete Kain's soul? As now wielding the weapon he can see the elder god I have to wonder if he would have been able to see it had he not created his vampire lieutenants in the first place?
Also, we know that Kain was born as the Scion of Balance when the previous one was murdered. But then Kain was killed himself, so shouldn't another one have come along? Did his resurrection as a vampire allow for him to regain the title?

So many questions and holes I now see.

If ripping their hearts could kill vampires Soul Reaver would have been too easy.

It kills vampires in the same way being impaled killed them.
Should the heart be returned they would be reanimated (like what happened with Janos).
Hence the mystery around Kain.
And if you remember, The Heart of Darkness was a usable item in the Legacy of Kain game. It was used like extra lives.

That explains it then, Kain had a spare heart in his back pocket.

Jesus whatever she touches, it turns to shit does it?

Well my first introduction to the LoK series was with Soul Reaver so learning how the vampires were made in the world from that perspective was really neat. Not a bite, not drinking the blood of another vampire, but reanimating the corpse with a portion of vampire soul and that soul portion had everything to do with how powerful and how well put together the new vampire would be.

But, progressing further in the series and then eventually being able to see all the story elements of the first game I saw there were possibly other ways to make vampires.

Kain was made by placing the heart of darkness (Janos' heart) into his chest cavity (or replacing his heart all together. This isn't made clear) which reanimated him.
Vorador was made by Janos, presumably while Vorador was still alive. It isn't clear how Vorador was turned into a vampire but it represents a possible third option.

Also, is it just me or did the Hylden plot just not go anywhere? It seemed to fizzle out into a "Hylden did nothing wrong" sort of deal but were still intent on fucking everything up because of the hellscape they were banished to.

Weren't they some sort of "we're so ancient so we own the world" kind of deal, I don't remember their connection to the ancient god aside from them not believing in it and trying to fight against their mortality. I wouldn't be surprised if they had a god complex even before the hyld-vampire war.

Out of all them i wish Sirens was actually developed. Looked cool. I have a soft spot for Id Tech 2/Quake Engine games.

Which book(s)?

Also sauce on image?

From thelostworlds.net/Defiance/Question_and_Answer_with_Amy_Hennig.html

Your friend and you are wrong.
It is actually spelled out in the Soul Reaver manual how vampires are made. Raziel even talks about it when you go to fight the first boss.

But as I pointed out here:
There seem to be many different ways of making vampires.
Some unkown method that the original vampire race (like Janos) created others (like Vorador).
Some method that Mortanius used by placing the Heart of Darkness into Kain's corpse.
The method Kain (and presumably every vampire after him) used which reanimated a corpse using a portion of the parent vampire's soul. Kain created the lieutenants and they in kind created their faction/guilds/whatever.

'Lady Yupiel's Servant' by Nanashi

Don't forget theres a /sequel/ monster was super hyped for it

Let me guess, it sucks(no pun intended).

It was actually really good, but it kind of sort of had pet play
which was a bit of a turn off for a lot of people

Why does this have to happen?

What people? /monster/? Same people that loves to be raped and dominated?

Have you been there in the past fucking year, m8? It's all vanilla "i wanna hold mai waifu's hand and pat her head!" trash there now. Harems are just about verboten and the mods do nothing to stop the shitposting that comes with someone being into something other than monogamous vanilla.

Fuck Aux.

Feels bad.

That bad?

Feels glad that stale WoW memes have no place there.

Shoo, shoo

A game like Swat 4, but with Supernatural Creatures!

Forming a hand picked squad and going toe to toe with Vampires with your bros. Using every human tool at your disposal to fend of the hordes of evil.

What a reckless cunt, completely oblivious to any consideration of personal hygiene.